All Comments on 'Samson and Delilah'

by oggbashan

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

There is a place where the text is redundant.

SouthernCrossfireSouthernCrossfirealmost 3 years ago

Hi, Ogg, here from the ND contest. This was a sweet story and the size difference and the tenderness between Huw and Myfanwy made it even more special. Loved the closing line, too, with a very nice tie-in to the Biblical story. Great job and good luck in the contest.

P.S. As the other commenter mentioned, there are two paragraphs where the text basically repeats the previous two; see the ND thread for specifics.

jlg07jlg07almost 3 years ago

I have to say you have THE most unique story lines. Loved this one and wouldn't mind a follow up...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Very nice concept. Two redundant paragraphs and one or two typo prevent a 5. Well done with nudity not leading to instantaneous sex and NO mention of SIZE.

bucksumgalbucksumgalalmost 3 years ago

Inventive story that should keep the attention of sports fans and dance fans because it doesn't belittle either one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I so wanted to say I loved it but the misspellings and the goofy words stopped me from it.

dgfergiedgfergieover 2 years ago

Differently told but nice

oggbashanoggbashanover 2 years agoAuthor

Now edited to remove redundant text and other corrections were made.

oggbashanoggbashanabout 2 years agoAuthor

2nd edit has made a few amendments.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useroggbashan@oggbashan
Can I now change bio? oggbashan was diagnosed as terminally ill and expected to be dead by June 2018. As you can see. I am still here. . As long as I can I will continue writing and posting on Literotica but there will be an end - soon. I don't expect anyone to like ALL of my...

story TAGS

SIMILAR Stories