Samson & The Delilahs

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's Lance," Sandra giggled at her friend's feeble attempt to play dumb. "He's my roommate."

"Your roommate?"

"And a lover."

"So he's your roommate AND your lover," Melissa noted. "Wouldn't that make him more like your boyfriend or something?"

"Aren't you the curious one," smiled Sandra, more amused than concerned with her line of questioning. Changing the subject, she sensually slid down Melissa's body like melting butter on a skillet. Upon reaching the floor, Kong grabbed a kneecap in either hand and urged her legs apart. Her new friend wore a short plaid skirt and a thong, offering her an eyeful of wet bush.

"Ooh la la!" Sandra declared before ducking her head between her legs. .

"What do you think you're doing?" Melissa asked in a tone that did not offer even a hint of token resistance.

"Just helping out a friend," she teased. "I think Lance got you all hot and bothered."

Melissa's stomach tensed up with excitement, anticipation, and, to be honest, a little fear. Things were escalating so quickly, it made her head spin. Sandra had lured her into a semi-public hookup less than 30 minutes after first contact. Mel had been with girls before but not a glamour babe like Queen Kong. Every pore of her body oozed sexual confidence.

Beneath her fingertips, Sandra felt Melissa's quadriceps flex and jump as she tried to steady her trembling. Her thighs opened wider, revealing plump, pulsing folds that glistened with a silvery sheen of female musk. The tattoo girl cried out in a blissful sigh, her hips launching forward right into Sandra's palms, inviting the buxom jezebel into the warm cove of her loins.

Sandra accepted the invitation, stroking her slit with her fingertips, rubbing the lips together, and occasionally grazing the fleshy hood that sheltered her clitoris. Melissa sprawled out across the couch, her left hand clutching an armrest while the rest of her body writhed in all directions with brazen lust.

Sandra sensed her yearning for release. It would not take but a few masterful strokes of the tongue to make her come. But drawing out her pleasure would swell her need. Smiling impishly, Queen Kong knew just how to get her companion off. As though parting the petals of a flower, her nimble fingers slowly and gently drew apart Mel's labia to access her swollen clit. A stream of girly cum promptly dribbled out her gash, soaking into the soft velvet cushion of the sofa beneath her squirming ass.

The sight of that succulent pussy sent a blissful tremor through Sandra's nervous system. She felt her own body responding in kind, waves of heat pulsing between her legs, followed by a steamy wetness that did not cool off her urgent want. Still taking her time, Sandra softly kissed the inside of Melissa's thighs, nibbling inward until her nose buried itself in her pubic mound. There would be no going back. Taking a deep breath, she plunged forward, the tip of her tongue flickering against her new playmate's twitching love bulb.

"Holy fuck!" Melissa yelled while grabbing the back of Sandra's head and shoving her face into her humping crotch. Despite her inexperience, this girl knew what she wanted! Kong gave as good as she got, jamming her tongue deep inside her lover's smoking hole and then adding a finger for good measure. Melissa's butt almost flew off the sofa. Her moans became so loud that customers in the room next door probably would be gossiping about them for weeks to come. That's when Sandra decided to crank things up yet another notch. She abruptly pulled away and searched for her handbag. It lay beneath the pile of their recently discarded clothes. Reaching in, she grabbed her secret weapon, its smooth metallic surface intimately familiar in her grip.

"What are you doing?" Melissa inquired just before Sandra pulled it out.

A big smile spread across both their faces when she flicked it on. Bzzzzzz.

Placing one knee on the sofa, Sandra leaned over and kissed Melissa, catching her excited gasp in her mouth. Running both hands over the smooth skin of her thighs, she spread her open and switched on the device. Moving once again to kneel on the floor between her legs, Sandra aimed the tip against her moist folds.

Melissa grabbed the back of the couch in a white-knuckled death grip as the tip of the vibrator grazed against her clit. Sandra felt her own pulse begin to race. She wanted Melissa to come, to convulse and spasm as a volcanic rush of bliss flooded her nervous system, to make this bitch EXPLODE.

Sandra gently stroked the tip against her slit until it gently parted open her outer labia. Then, she slowly pushed the vibrating shaft inward, almost to the hilt, before pulling it out once more. In and out. In and out. Melissa's moans became rhythmic cries of desperation as she yearned for release. But Sandra moved at her own tantalizing pace. Waiting. Watching. Her own insides grew tight and juicy with excitement. The power she held over this woman deeply aroused her.

Finally, the tension grew too intense for even Sandra to bear. Keeping the vibrator at the mouth of her lover's cunt, the vixen shoved her face between Melissa's thighs. Up close, her swollen clit throbbed with agonizing need. Sandra captured the hard nub between her lips and drew it into her mouth to suckle.

"Oh, my God!" Melissa cried out in a quivering wail. "I'm gonna come!" Her legs snapped shut, gripping Sandra's shoulders with startling force. Queen Kong responded by jamming the vibrator even deeper into her hole. "I'm gonna..." she panted, her words trailing off into moans and gasps. As the climax swelled, her eyes bugged out as she looked up at Sandra with an expression of sensual awe. No one had ever made her come this hard. No guy for sure. Finally, her grip slackened and her entire body went limp.

"That felt so damn good," Melissa finally murmured, jaw still trembling. Her body slumped against the arm of the couch as she tried to catch her breath. Meanwhile, Sandra's smartphone buzzed. She pulled away from Melissa to read the text and then tapped out a response.

"What's that?" Mel asked woozily.

"Jam session," Sandra told her curtly before resuming her text-tapping.

"I really dug your band. Do you think I could tag along to check it out?"

"Hmmmm...." Sandra responded with genuine indecision. "Are you sure?"

"Sure, I'm sure. Why wouldn't I be?"

"I better put this another way," Sandra explained. "Let's pretend I knew a hot guy with a really big dick. Would you be into sharing him with me?"

The gears began to turn in Melissa's head. This was no ordinary jam session.

"Yeah," she finally answered. "I'd be down for that."

"Hold on then," Sandra told her as she resumed texting. "I gotta ask my bandmates."

The situation began to cohere. Samson was dating Sandra. He also banged Dredd Hott in that PornHub video and probably off camera as well. And one reasonably could assume the rock'n'roll cocksman screwed around with the bassist too.

"This is Kagney," Sandra announced without her asking. She handed over her phone to Melissa and let her scroll through an explicit girl-girl pictorial of the redhead posing with Dredd.

"Great photo," Melissa enthused.

"It ought to be. I shot it," Sandra boasted. "Now let's take one of you."

Before Melissa could react, Sandra planted a wet kiss on her mouth while simultaneously snapping a selfie of them. An instant later, she fired off the image to Kagney and Dredd. Her phone vibrated a few seconds later. Melissa didn't read the message but Sandra's grin told her it was ON.

ONE HOUR LATER

Sandra parked the van at State and Walnut. Their rehearsal space was in the heart of Peoria's Warehouse District. A lot of the old factories had been converted into yuppie lofts but the last building on the left still looked a bit dodgy to Melissa.

"C'mon," beckoned Sandra as she unlocked a heavy steel door covered in graffiti. Melissa followed her up a flight of stairs. Cries of passion echoed from somewhere on the second floor. The pleasure sounds heated up her already fevered imagination. They reached a landing and Sandra quietly opened another door. Melissa felt her pulse begin to race.

"Oh, shit," cursed Sandra. "I left my phone in the van. Be right back."

Before Melissa could react, her new friend booked down the stairs. However, she left the door wide open. Mel walked inside.

The loft was cloaked in darkness, save for a pair of powerful studio lights trained on a bed in a corner of the room. Actually, one would not call it a "bed" in the traditional sense. Two king size mattresses had been laid down side-by-side, covered haphazardly with satin sheets and throw pillows of various sizes. In short, this bed was not a place to sleep. It was a place to get your orgy on.

"Are you feeling as horny as I am?" crooned Kagney, her naked body sprawled across Samson's mammoth torso. The alpha stud growled happily while she whispered something dirty in his ear, her big titties squashed against his huge shoulder. Meanwhile, to his left, Dredd sucked gently on his neck, leaving a hickey in plain sight, before crawling between his thighs to stroke his towering manhood in both hands. Lance basked in their adoration as the women caressed his musclebound physique and gigantic fuckhammer, seemingly unable to keep their hands off of him.

Melissa squeezed her thighs together uncomfortably. Samson's video aroused the female in such an intimate, powerful way that it freaked her out a bit. And seeing the notorious porn stud in the flesh made things ten times weirder. And hotter. She never spied on anyone before. And then there was Dredd. Mel always experienced a frisson of desire when inking the intimate parts of the camgirl's body at the tattoo parlor. However, she had no idea if her attraction was mutual. Just like with Sandra, the stranger felt a little excited, a little scared, and very confused.

Unsure what to do, she pulled out her phone and pretended to read a text. Even so, a big bashful blush spread across her cheeks and her lips twitched nervously every time a high-pitched moan or giggle rang out from the other side of the room. Finally, her voyeuristic curiosity quickly got the better of her and she looked up from her phone.

Samson's broad chest heaved with deep, steady breaths as he curled his fingers around one of Dredd Hott's pink and white dreadlocks and drew her in for a kiss. They suckled on each other's lips oh-so-longingly, their muffled moans lost in each other's mouths while their eyes smoldered with unfulfilled want and need. Kagney cast a jealous eye at the attention their paramour paid to her playmate but that did not keep her from jacking off his tool, faster and harder by the second.

"Aw, fuck," Lance moaned under his breath, pinching himself yet again to prove this wasn't all a dream. These "jam sessions" had been going on for two months now. As to how the band still managed to learn its setlist and perform a half-decent show tonight, he had no idea. Most rock groups proved extremely volatile. Inflated egos and creative disagreements inevitably led to acrimonious break ups. But with "Samson and The Delilahs," the lead singer also happened to be banging all three of his female bandmates. Such an arrangement was not built to last. Yet somehow the band forged ahead. Ironically, the sex might have kept them together. They were fucking each other's brains out too much to get into a lot of fights.

With a broad inner-smile, Lance speculated on his improbable fortune for a few beats until his thoughts refocused on the unbearably hot here and now. It was HOT in that he lay in bed naked with a horny camgirl and a stripper. It was UNBEARABLE in that he could not rail them yet. They couldn't kick off a jam session without his girlfriend and she was running late. Breaking his kiss with Dredd, Lance grabbed his phone to see if she had texted him her ETA. He had checked five times in the last ten minutes.

"Hey," Kagney whispered. "Just chill out. Sandra will be here soon."

"Aw, Kags," he jokingly kvetched. "I wanna start jamming out soon. Me so horny!"

"Lance," Dredd scolded him mildly. "Sandra is your bae. And that stands for..."

"Before anyone else," Lance finished her sentence. "You ain't wrong about the Kong. But Samson has needs and desires."

"Samson ought to shut the fuck up," Kagney giggled.

"And stop talking about yourself in the third person," added Dredd. "You're not in a position to complain."

"How come?"

"Let us show you," Kagney shot back, winking at Dredd, who shrugged and grinned. Without a single word passing between them, the temptresses each threw a leg over Samson's thighs, pressing their naked pussies against his sculpted quads and grinding away. Soft moans burst from their wet lips into his ears, like brief injections of aural pleasure skimming across the folds of his brain.

"I can't wait to get pounded by Samson's big dick," Kagney teased in an exaggerated peal of female bubbliness.

"Sandra better get here soon," squealed Dredd in a girly voice. "Or my pussy is gonna explode!"

Lance squirmed happily between his concubines, one arm slung across Kagney's back and the other curled around Dredd's waist, shamelessly groping her perfect ass. The dreadlocked beauty locked lips with him, her tongue darting forward to claim his mouth -- only for the buxom redhead to tug him back into her orbit and steal a kiss, unwilling to let the porn starlet hog her prize stud. Kagney proved the more aggressive partner, jacking off his lead pipe of a shaft until he bucked his hips and shuddered with near-orgasmic bliss. The ginger vixen purred triumphantly as she slid her tongue into his mouth, looking deep into his heated gaze.

"Oh, fuck," he gasped, his toes curling as white-hot spikes of pleasure stabbed through his loins. The girls had been edging him like this all night. There were no formal rules in a jam session except that the participants refrained from actual sex until they had a quorum. Additionally, he would never climax without his girlfriend present. However, that did not mean Kagney had to go without.

With an evil grin, Lance hooked his fingers between the redhead's asscheeks, slipping the big middle one up her anus. The rogue watched her eyes lose focus as the digit plunged in and out of her hole. The redhead's moans became faint and breathy as little droplets of sweat beaded her forehead. Suddenly, her body gave a great shudder and she collapsed to the mattress panting.

"What do you think?" Sandra asked Melissa quietly. She spun around with a start. Mel didn't know how long Sandra had been standing behind her.

"Wow," was all she could say.

"Are you nervous?"

"No.. I mean yes... I mean sort of."

"That's fine. You had a chance to bail after I went downstairs. But you didn't."

"So what happens now?"

"Whatever you want to happen. No pressure."

Melissa nodded in understanding.

"Yo!" Sandra greeted her amorous bandmates.

"Fuck yeah!" boomed Samson. "The Kong is in da' house!"

The mocha-skinned knockout strutted up to the bed. Kagney yanked Sandra onto the mattress and gave her a wet smooch and a big hug. Dredd joined their embrace. Finally, Sandra crawled over and tapped his boyfriend on the shoulder. He spun around for a scorching kiss. Melissa's heart thumped in her ribcage as the lusty rogue made love to Queen Kong with his mouth. Samson was a phenomenal kisser. He moved in on her aggressively but with the expert technique of a practiced gigolo. Sandra simply melted into his arms, swept away in a flood of adrenalized passion.

The champion cocksman transformed into a force of nature as he had his way with his bae, whose brassy demeanor seemed to wither away under the alpha stud's masterful touch. The black belt bombshell looked slight in his clinch, his massive arms wrapped around her back, smothering her against the musclebound wall of his Herculean torso, hugging her so tight that she instinctively pushed back.

"Settle down!" laughed Sandra, wriggling out of his grasp. "We got a guest here."

Right on cue, Melissa stepped out of the darkness with a coy smile.

A wide seductive grin spread across Samson's face. He did not appear flustered in the slightest that his girlfriend had brought a strange woman to their bed. In fact, his insouciant manner implied such an occurrence happened before. Moreover, the ladykiller made no effort to cover up his resplendent nudity. If anything, he flaunted it by rolling onto his back and lacing his fingers behind his head while contemplating the new arrival. Melissa experienced a molten weight pool in her loins as his sensual gaze undressed her body. In ordinary circumstances, a lingering leer like that would discomfit her. But she found herself leering back at him.

In the past, Mel found herself attracted to guys for all the usual reasons: status, wealth, being able to make her laugh... But Samson was different. He incited a primal physical response. Her whole body throbbed with an urgent need for this sex-crazed manbeast to make love to her. She never hungered so badly for a man before.

"Sit down, hon," Kagney beckoned, patting a spot on the mattress. The invitation broke Melissa's trance. Unsure what to do, she climbed into the bed. Dredd crawled up to Melissa and pulled her into a big hug.

"So glad you decided to come," the porn starlet whispered in her ear.

Melissa had inked every inch of Dredd's luscious body. The tattoo artist had felt an instant attraction towards the cam girl but kept it bottled up. Even though Dredd was openly bi, Melissa had to maintain a professional distance from her customers. However, Mel now found her fingers tracing the tatted wings she once drew along the length of the alt-model's bare back. Dredd stared right into her eyes unblinking and impulsively pecked her on the lips.

"Oh, my God," gushed Melissa under her breath. "I can't believe this is happening."

"I didn't either at first," she confessed. "But welcome to the wild, wonderful world of Samson."

"So like what's the deal with him?"

"Well, did you see our video on PornHub?"

Melissa nodded reluctantly.

"Any guy that can do things like that to a woman is going to have a lot of fangirls," Dredd confided. "And he and Sandra cultivated a clique of friends to play with."

"You mean like a harem?"

"They prefer the term 'polyamorous' but, yeah, you're on the right track."

"UNNNGHHH!!!" growled Sandra. In the course of their brief conversation, Samson had torn off his girlfriend's skinny jeans and buried his face between her trembling legs. Kneeling on the mattress, he hoisted her ass up into the air and mounted her thighs upon his broad shoulders. Sandra immediately locked her ankles behind his back. Thus encumbered, the ravenous cunnilingust pleasured her pussy as if he were devouring the juicy pulp of a watermelon all the way to the rind.

Meanwhile, his giant tool bobbed up and down between his legs, aching for the touch of a woman. Kagney motioned for Dredd to come to his side of the bed. Without thinking, Mel followed her. She could not take her eyes off his fuckpiece, thick as a wrist and long as a forearm. The organ was laced with veins as thick as heavy-duty electrical cords, forming a web of erogenous bumps and crevices that drove a girl wild during intercourse. His obscene manhood looked more like an oversized designer sex toy than an actual penis. "You want to touch it?" Kagney asked her.

Melissa tentatively reached out and gently squeezed his shaft. The organ immediately leapt out of her palm from the contact, causing her to pull away as if it were a hot stove.

"Don't be scared," Dredd giggled. "His cock may be huge but it's not going to bite."

Perhaps, Melissa had a subconscious fear it would do just that. His pulsating member really had a life of its own. Like a serpent in the Garden of Eden, Samson's "anaconda of love" (as he jokingly called his manhood) embodied literal temptation in the flesh. The phallic entity demanded her gaze, her attention, her desire... even if she had no idea how that monster could fit inside her body.