Samson & The Delilahs

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suddenly, a dizzying surge of bliss rocketed up from the base of his manroot. He could not resist the burning urge within his loins. Or, at least, he didn't want to. The amorous barbarian roared with pleasure as the muscles of his back bunched together in a knot of pulsating power. His massive pecs twitched. His nipples grew stiff and firm . And, for an instant, his eyes lit up with the heat and light of a thousand suns.

"SAMSON IS COMING!" he thundered, the force of his voice causing the window panes of the warehouse to rattle in their frames.

Sandra paused mid-thrust into Melissa, startled by the intensity of Lance's outburst. She knew her boyfriend could experience very powerful orgasms but this one seemed unusual. His whole body seemed to be vibrating and, even though he always looked incredibly ripped, the size and definition of his tensed-up physique looked almost unreal. At the very last second, Lance yanked himself out of Dredd, tore off his Magnum XL, and pumped his big dick with both fists.

SPLOOOSH!

The first cumblast rocketed ten feet into the air before splattering against the skylight, painting it in white goo. The second one hit a nearby wall so hard that the splashback drenched the mattresses. Samson then expertly aimed his weapon at a folding chair and knocked it off its legs. He turned and shot a row of empty beer bottles off the counter behind the bed. One by one, they fell like the targets of a shooting gallery at a carnival, shattering onto the floor in heaps of broken glass.

Seeing the mess he was making, Samson grabbed a throw pillow and fired load after load directly into it until his spunk began to drip out of the fabric. He then tossed the pillow away and hosed down a full-length mirror in front of the bed, frosting the reflective surface in a thick coat of seed. Everywhere he turned, his love cannon fired yard-long streamers of sticky cum across the floor.

Beyond the sheer volume, Samson experienced an electrifying climax. The splendid thunder had been gathering in his loins for literal eons and he completely lost himself in a world of violent, animalistic bliss. The final blast literally knocked him flat on his back. He lay on the mattress, gasping for air, paralyzed and shuddering in bliss. As the storm of sensation receded, he closed his eyes and basked in its afterglow of glory, his body utterly sated.

ONE MINUTE LATER

Lance opened his eyes. The teen slowly sat up on the mattress to get his bearings. Dayum! He must have blacked out. Actually, he did not pass out so much as let the beast inside of him take control. With a sly smile, he scanned the bed in search of his next partner. The four women stared at him with undisguised amazement. That's when he realized his most recent ejaculation had been a bit unusual.

Ordinarily, Lance nutted triple the load of a male porn star in his prime. Some chicks noted his impressive output but no one ever gave it too much thought. They just assumed a bigger dick meant a bigger load. However, that could not account for the literal puddles of spunk on the floor. His discharge also covered the walls and even dripped from the ceiling. He must have shot a pint of semen, easily a hundred times greater than normal.

Lance looked over at Sandra. He beckoned for her to crawl over to him. They needed to talk.

"Holy shit," she told her boyfriend. "I thought 'Samson' was some weird sex fantasy of yours but this... This is biologically impossible."

"Babe," he smiled before kissing her on the mouth. "I'm not impossible. I am Samson."

Nonetheless, Lance himself needed time to process what happened. The prodigy was still discovering his sexuality. Though heteronormative to a fault, his hypermasculine attributes almost placed him in a gender category of his own. As the famous e-book declared in many passages: "There were men. And then there was Samson." That meant two things. First, Lance's brain and body were now wired for polygamy and group sex. Second, nature endowed him with superhuman abilities to fulfill these imperatives. Lance would need time to accustom himself to this reality.

"We'll talk about this later," Sandra confided to him quietly. "I think you have work to do right now."

Their bedmates hadn't gone anywhere. Kagney winked at him. Dredd wiggled her ass. Melissa bit her lip. They all wanted him and they wanted him NOW.

"Why don't you fuck the new girl?" Sandra advised him in a suggestive whisper. "I want to look at her face when my stud boyfriend makes her come." His bae had sidled up behind him and her hands glided up and down the rippled contours of his musclebound torso. Lance literally panted with excitement at the prospect, not just of banging yet another woman but his girlfriend cheering him on while he did it.

Lance turned his smoldering gaze to Melissa. The tatted bombshell shuddered visibly when their eyes met. He knew Mel had been waiting for this moment all night, the anticipation building as she watched him fuck all her friends until they almost passed out.

The 19-year old megastud slowly crawled towards his final conquest of the evening. In a situation like this, you did not rush. You let the tension in the air thicken until time slowed down and not even the slightest detail escaped notice... He watched a beat of sweat trickle down the bridge of Melissa's nose. He listened to the excited murmur of whispers from Kagney and Dredd who decoupled from their 69 to enjoy the show. He heard Sandra tear open the wrapper of a Magnum XL condom, preparing to sheathe his tool. And, of course, Lance could feel the mighty heart of Samson beating in his chest. His veins coursed with the warrior's blood, engorging the length of his studly cock to a rock-hard ten-and-a-half inches.

"Spread your legs, babe," he smugly chuckled while climbing on top of Melissa. "Samson wants you."

"So do I," she acknowledged quietly.

Melissa smiled up at him shyly, entranced by his exultant masculinity.as he positioned himself on top of her. The huge phallus struck his conquest as an object of wonderment. The looker had seen plenty before -- men invariably sent photos of them on Tinder, with or without her asking. So she generally knew what to expect. Yet Samson's organ seemed perfectly formed, like the pièce de résistance of a masterfully carved statue. Its hypnotic beauty took away the natural reaction a woman might experience when confronted with such intimidating proportions.

His face hovered an inch above Melissa's, savoring his partner's dreamy expression. Lance always maintained eye contact when penetrating a new partner. Much as he loved tits and ass, the most beautiful part of a female was her face when she climaxed on his cock. Even though Lance dug being the lead singer of a rock band, pleasuring a partner and blowing her mind was his true calling in life. Lovemaking was his art and the female body was his canvas.

Lance felt Sandra's breath warm his inner thighs. She gripped his shaft in one hand and rolled the condom down his pulsing length with the other. This was a tradition they had. His girlfriend always suited him up herself before he took a "big dick virgin." That's what he loved about his lady. Not only did Sandra accept his prodigious and profligate sex life. She wanted to be an active part of it.

With a firm and steady hand, Sandra guided his missile towards the wet cleft between Mel's legs. This was their favorite part. His girlfriend actually put his dick into another woman to bless their union. His lips parted with a small gasp as their organs made contact.

Melissa heard him murmuring into her ear, not actual words but a baritone growl of pure desire. There was something animalistic about this captivating stranger and the way he mated with the women that preceded her. His womanizing should have offended her but she experienced an unexpected ease in their unconventional encounter.

"Do it," Sandra commanded him in a sensual whisper as she drew back from the couple to watch them.

With that, Melissa felt an enormous pressure between her legs. Samson steadily pushed himself forward, wedging his knob into the wet folds of her labia, opening them incredibly wide. It did not feel painful. It just felt like... a lot. But Mel wanted this as badly as he did. She started pushing back, working his dick into her depths. Sooner than later, he began to sink himself into her, one inch after another.

At the same time, his searing hot lips pasted themselves onto her gasping mouth. The impulsive kiss caught her off guard but not in an unpleasant way. She closed her eyes and gave in to his advance, her head tilting backwards as he dominated their liplock with his questing tongue. His skill and experience were as undeniable as the illicit heat that grew between her thighs. Her heart beat like crazy, her legs trembled, and her breath came out in short, quick bursts, until he finally broke their kiss. As they parted, his masterful mouth lightly sucked her bottom lip and licked it tenderly in farewell, causing another tremor to run up her legs.

"You're doing great, babe," he whispered into her ear. "Just take it slow. Cos I got a lot more to give you."

More?! Samson delved deeper, seeming never to run out of dick. Astonishingly, this prospect did not intimidate Melissa so much as arouse her. The way he stretched out her pussy gave her goosebumps. Her quivering lips exploded in a long, guttural moan. Samson's expression seemed to change after her outburst. He sensed his lover's excitement and wanted to take her higher.

"Come for me, girl," he told her in a commanding voice. "Come on my big dick."

Melissa concentrated on the boiling pressure that built up in her loins. She had never climaxed from vaginal intercourse alone. Truth be told, most women did not. However, most women had not slept with Samson. The sexual Olympian began to piston in and out of her suctioning snatch with rapid but precise thrusts, accelerating the blaze within her body.

"Ahh! Ahh! Ahhhh!" grunted Melissa, unconsciously matching him stroke for stroke, impaling her hips upon his gigantic cockshaft. Samson responded by double-timing his thrusts. He pounded her relentlessly, wearing a slight grin on his face as if to prove no girl could "outfuck" him. Drawing upon his vast expertise in the erotic arts, the master lover angled his inward thrusts to hit Melissa's A-spot. Without a doubt, he had been saving this move for just the right moment and that moment had arrived.

"YESSSS!!" Melissa hissed through her teeth in complete orgasmic bliss, spasming uncontrollably, shivering beneath him as if the room had dropped to subzero temperatures. Surrendering herself to her basest desires, she slammed her crotch against his pistoning hips, their flesh slapping together in loud, obscene claps. Without warning, her pussy spritzed girly cum all over the bed and her velvety walls clamped down on his pulsating member as its knob continued to hit her hot spot dead center.

Despite her tempestuous climax, Lance somehow kept his own ejaculatory impulses in check. He vowed to give Melissa his best and she had not quite reached her apex.

"This ain't your boyfriend's dick," he goaded in a husky whisper. "Come harder for me, babe!"

From what Melissa saw tonight, Samson appeared to be a bit narcissistic at times, believing no man could equal him in pleasuring women. She wasn't wrong. In fact, the playboy took particular pride in making a girl come when she had a boyfriend. If Paulie has been a nice guy, Mel would have felt a bit guilty at enjoying sex with this well-hung Chad so much. However, since her boyfriend was a complete douchebag, Mel enjoyed not just an intense physical peak but an incredibly emotional and satisfying release. Samson promised to be the ultimate revenge fuck.

For a moment, Lance slowed down the tempo of their rut as if to give her time to recover. However, this move was cunning and calculated. No sooner had she caught her breath than he delivered an abrupt, lightning-quick thrust that seemed to hit all her erogenous zones at once. All she could remember was a blinding flash of pleasure that manifested itself in a burst of light. She lay frozen on the mattress as shockwaves of euphoria overpowered her senses.

"FUCK, YEAH!!" growled Lance in a baritone that rumbled through the room. He had left his mark on this woman. She would never forget his cock and what it did to her tonight. Having achieved his conquest, he quickly succumbed to the smoldering urge within his loins. The superstud savored the leaden weight of his gonads, swollen to the bursting point with his potent seed. Even though his previous climax unfolded less than twenty minutes earlier, Lance was ready to come himself a river.

"SAMSON IS COMING!" he yelled at the top of his lungs. Lance dug the sound of that utterance. The words rolled off his tongue so naturally yet triumphantly. He already knew they would become his slogan, his battle cry of lust.

Lance felt her legs and groin tremble and shake violently as he frantically plunged himself into her depths. They were going to come together. Her vaginal muscles clenched his slab of meat with all their might as he erupted with a huge torrent of spunk. It filled up his Magnum XL condom in seconds and the overflow poured out of the rim and onto the bed sheets. One thick, viscous wad after another followed. His crescendo actually seemed to intensify after the first 30 seconds.

Despite his sensual pandemonium, Lance still kept his focus on Melissa, synchronizing their orgasmic ascent. Burying himself to the hilt, he gyrated his cock against the walls of her vaginal cavity, causing her moans to hitch and her spine to pop in an arch. An expression of bliss clouded her half-lidded eyes as she encountered pleasures only a member of Samson's harem could know.

Finally, his load tapered off to a trickle. Lance withdrew from Melissa slowly and gently, He did not want his condom to burst open. Even without the additional volume of his enormous load, the Magnum XL already suffered from a snug fit. And one false move would rupture it now. Finally, his glans emerged from the mouth of her cunt. The tip had inflated to the size of a water balloon! Before he made a sticky mess, Sandra grabbed the base of his dick, unrolled the condom, and tied it off. She sauntered over to a trash can in the kitchen to dispose of the used rubber.

Meanwhile, Lance tiptoed out of bed and headed over to catch up with his bae. The couple had reached that point in the evening when they compared notes on their Saturnalian pursuits.

"How's my dirty girl?" he purred in his signature baritone. Sandra turned to him with a mock-angry glare. Her look scared him for a split second. Then she smiled. Even so, Lance could not help but flinch. A year ago, Sandra would have been totally out of his league. She was a badass and beautiful goddess that did not suffer the faint of heart. And no matter how many women affirmed his desirability, a part of Lance still identified with the desperate teen that hid in the shadows of his high school. However, that other part of him called "Samson" quickly snuffed out that fear. So he answered Sandra's look with a kiss.

They started off slowly but Lance could not help but escalate when Sandra's thighs straddled his still-erect cock. Their hot lips meshed together, tongues wrestling in a lewd duel of mutual passion.

"You know, babe," he whispered, breaking their liplock. "I think I could get used to this."

The two of them glanced at their various lovers scattered about the cluster of mattresses, chests still heaving as they recovered, adapting to what it meant to get fucked by Samson.

"I think you had better get used to this," she winked. "Because this is just the beginning."

Absorbing her pronouncement, Lance shivered as an ethereal chill ran up his spine. He had just begun to experience the unbearable delight of being Samson.

  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
1 Comments
RubirosaRubirosaover 2 years agoAuthor

If you would like to read more of Rubirosa's stories about my incredible sex life, please support his Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/Rubirosa

Love and lust,

Samson

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Bosom Buddies Ch. 01 A nerd befriends the 5 hottest girls in school.in First Time
Size Queens Share A cuckquean shares her stallion-hung boyfriend with a gal pal.in Group Sex
My Sister Moves In Wife's sister needs a place to live and moves in.in Loving Wives
Comforting My Neighbor's Daughter I fuck my innocent neighbor when she comes to me for comfort.in Mature
High School Harem Ch. 01 Horny teens explore their sexuality and each other.in Group Sex
More Stories