Samus's Gamble

Story Info
Samus Aran investigates a lead on a very distasteful bounty.
4.6k words
4.44
6.1k
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The streets of the city left little to be desired for those unfamiliar with the lawless planet. Poyus had once been a thriving world, transitioning from its focus on heavy industry and mining into tertiary economic sectors. It once acted as the source for a large percentage of the galaxy's natural fuel industry, due to its vast natural resources, allowing the former inhabitants of the planet to become a blossoming society within a relatively short period.

But as was the case with a number of similar worlds, greed had infected the population, the over mining of its natural fuel deposits and raw materials led to Poyus quite literally being bled dry of its value. Many attempts were made to invest the wealth that had been accumulated over the centuries to turn the tide, to move into sectors that allows Poyus to build an economy that could no longer rely on mining. Unfortunately for the population, the leadership spent frivolously, but lacked the acumen to invest in industries that would breath new life to the planet's fledgling existence. It reached a point where those who possessed exorbitant wealth decided to abandon Poyus altogether, selling off their stakes in the sprawling cities by piecemeal, usually to unscrupulous gangs and organisations that had more illicit uses in mind.

Poyus became a safe haven for the sort of scum that thrived in an environment of disorganization and unfettered criminal acts. Those individuals that found themselves on the wrong side of galactic law enforcement bodies could travel to the lawless planet and easily hide amongst its crumbling infrastructure. It was a seedy bed where illegal deals could be made without the fear of any authorities breathing down the necks of certain shady life forms.

It was the last planet Samus ever wanted to find herself on. As she disembarked her vessel, the smell of old oil and fumes from the rows of ships that were parked along the site of a former mining hotspot struck her. Poyus was a constant danger for those that weren't familiar with how it functioned, countless cases of missing persons built up over the years following the transference of the planet's ownership, many of whom happened to be female. It didn't take much guessing for the veteran warrior to determine exactly where those missing women ended up.

It was dangerous territory for any bounty hunter, only those sure enough of their skills and the validity of their contacts would even dare set foot on the surface. Fortunately, Samus was one of those few. Part of her effectiveness came from the judgement aimed towards her by those who didn't know her reputation, basing their opinions on her looks alone. Samus was far from the typical, grizzly image most species conjured up when they thought of what a bounty hunter looked like. She had a tall frame, her body had the curves and figure most women would die for. Long blonde hair and entrancing blue eyes, along with her soft facial features gave her an almost ethereal quality. She used people's pre-judgement of her to her advantage, her deeply feminine features became her greatest asset when she wasn't wearing her power suit.

The ever eye catching, tight fitting blue zero-suit and tall wedge heels created a striking contrast compared to the gloomy, desolate outskirts of the surrounding city. The old mining site had been flattened and converted into a stop for large cargo haulers, heavy vehicles usually driven by beings desperate enough to deliver cargo that needed to pass through areas occupied by bandits and hijackers. Samus's eyes locked onto the place where her alleged contact had agreed to meet her, a dingy looking cargo stop, with a diner sat at the very centre of a forecourt full of haulers from across the galaxy.

Samus rolled her shoulders and stepped across the poorly laid tarmac, forced to alter her gait as she avoided the webs of cracks that stretched across the length of the surface. Approaching the diner, she spotted a number of scantily clad women pacing around the sheltered area where many of the haulers were parked, some eyeing her suspiciously as she entered into the section illuminated by strips of fizzing, fluorescent tubes. Samus turned her view to the drivers of the haulers that were crowded outside of their vehicles, listening as a couple of the braver ones shouted lewd comments in her direction, waving a handful of seguru as a means of enticing her over. She turned her nose up at them haughtily, disgusted by the fact they had mistaken her for the working girls that stalked the rows of haulers.

Samus made it to the diner, ignoring the glaring neon arrow that pointed towards the entrance, and strode inside with a superb level of confidence, creating an imposing presence as she stood in the entrance way. Some of the occupants looked up, looking at her with a mixture of curiosity and hunger, others kept their heads down. The bounty hunter didn't care either way what they thought or what they were involved with, she just wanted to gain the information she needed and get off world as soon as feasibly possible.

She stepped over to the scratched up bar that ran across the length of the furthest wall and bent over it, resting her arm across it as she took in the sight of the various trinkets that decorated the wall. Clearing her throat, Samus attempted to get the attention of the owner.

The owner of the diner held up a thick finger, sending over the order notes to the kitchen in the back. "Not right now, sweetheart."

Samus wasn't deterred, tapping her finger against the rusting surface of the bar. "I'm looking for a man."

The owner shrugged his shoulders, still with his back turned to her. "Not my concern. But I've made it clear that I don't want your sort hanging around in my diner. If you want to find a trucker to suck off for some seguru, go do it on the forecourt. I don't want my customers getting pestered."

Samus could feel herself growing heated by the implication, but decided that losing her temper would only serve to waste her time. "I don't care for the insinuation, I'm certainly not here to fellate any of your so-called customers! Someone by the name of Choris is expecting me, he has information regarding a bounty I am currently in pursuit of."

The owner turned around at the mention of the word 'bounty', his frustration morphed into a leering grin as he clapped eyes on Samus. "Well, well, the famed Samus Aran. I've certainly heard a lot about you, but I must say, seeing you in the flesh is certainly a pleasure. You should know better than to walk around Poyus without that armour of yours. A body as sexy as yours clad in that bodysuit will send men wild, especially those with less... restraint."

Samus bristled as she listened to him, but it was nothing she hadn't heard during her years on the hunt, she definitely didn't feel any fear when it came to the down and outs of Poyus. "Well, they can keep looking, because that's all they'll ever get close to doing! Now, has anyone by the name Choris come through her? Or am I wasting my time."

The owner brushed his tongue across his lips, his eyes fell to the tantalising swell of Samus's breasts. "You ain't wasting my time, sweetheart, that's for sure. If those whores out there looked half as appealing as you, I'd have no problem letting them hang around here. But to answer your question, yeah, he's here. Mostly keeps to himself when he's not delivering cargo, he's sitting in the booth closest to the door, definitely can't miss the sight of him."

Samus nodded and turned in the spot, aware that the owner, along with a large number of his customers openly gazed at her rear as she sauntered over to the booth in question. Cautiously, she crept up to the final booth and quickly discovered what the owner had meant by 'the sight of him'. The alien had an almost reptilian appearance, though possessed a number of humanoid features that provided him with a face that could display expression. He gnashed away at his meal, razor teeth tore the meat apart with every bite, sending food particles dropping down to his overalls, adding to his already shabby appearance.

"Are you Choris?" Samus asked, doubting that the slovenly alien before her could ever have such sensitive information hidden away.

Choris looked up at her with his deep orange eyes, his mouth gaped open as the silhouette of her body filled his vision. He wiped a hand across his overalls to remove some of the grease, before reaching his hand out to Samus, which she reluctantly shook. "That I am, Choris Kesik at your service. No matter how desirable your cargo may be, I'm the guy who can get it to its destination in one piece. But you, Samus Aran, need no introduction."

Samus slipped into the booth and crossed her legs, tapping her wrist to bring up a holographic image of a blank face, with only a few lines of information beneath it written in various alien languages. Most importantly, it displayed the hefty bounty price that had only grown over the months. "This man has been appearing on bounty lists across the galaxy, engaging in every illegal and immoral trade possible. From smuggling weapons to warzones, to trafficking and profiting from an underground slave trade, this person has managed to become one of the most reviled beings out there, yet so little information is known about him. Even his face remains a mystery. I had nearly given up trying to track down what seemed to be a ghost. That was, until you decided to reach out to me. Why?"

The slob of an alien went back to his meal, noisily consuming everything on his plate, with virtually no consideration for social etiquette. "Maybe I'm just naturally inclined towards altruism?"

Samus narrowed her eyes as she caught him sneaking yet another glance of her body, focusing his gaze on her toned stomach. "I'd prefer it if you didn't play games with me, I have little patience for it, especially when there are innocent women suffering because of this vile creature. If you truly have the information that could lead to me tracking him down and ending his cruelty, then I would recommend that you give it to me."

Choris replied with a guffaw. "I do have it, travel in certain circles and you can find out a lot of dark secrets, if you catch my drift. Very frightening people, the sort that take retaliation for betraying their secrets to a deadly level. What's stopping me from ending up dead if they find out what I've done? Where's my incentive?"

"So much for altruism, " Samus rolled her eyes, folding her hands into her lap, the very picture of elegance. "I can guarantee that the trail will end with me, your involvement won't be uncovered. Is that sufficient?"

Choris settled back in his seat and belched, resting a hand over his pot belly as he waited for his meal to settle inside him. "Can't beat a good meal from this place, has that authentic grit you can't get from any of those fancy places in the wealthier systems. And no, that isn't going to cover it. I can take a bit of risk, why else would I be working in this line of work? No, I at least need some sort of compensation, something to make the risk worth it."

Samus raised a blonde eyebrow,cocking her head to the side as she assessed the entirely unimpressive life from across from her. "Would I be right in assuming that a percentage of the bounty would be enough to convince you?"

Choris scratched his chin, tapping a finger as he thought it over. "That sounds awfully generous, but I'm gonna have to decline. Even if I give you the information, that doesn't guarantee that you'll be able to find this guy. Not only will I have a price on my head, I'd still be as remarkably lacking in funds as I am now. I need something that only the stunning Samus Aran can give me, a trade we can have right here and now! "

Samus closed her eyes and chose to push on, already having an idea of the various dreadful things he could request from her. "For the sake of asking, what might that be?"

Choris wiped his hands with a small cloth and waved his hand at her, he shuffled out of the booth and up to his feet. "Not in here, too many ears listening. I have the data hidden in my cargo hauler. Er, you don't mind covering the bill, do you? Little strapped for cash at the moment."

Samus swore under her breath as she transferred the money to pay the bill, hoping that putting up with the disgusting alien would prove fruitful. She followed him out of the diner and steeled her nerves as they walked a fair distance across the forecourt, until they reach a more secluded area where even the fluorescent tubes couldn't reach with their light. Choris tapped the remote of his keys towards a grimy looking transporter, with a large trailer bolted onto the cab.

Choris climbed up a small ladder and pulled himself into the cab, offering out a hand to help Samus up. Upon grasping it, she heard snickering from behind. Turning to locate the source, she spotted the same group of haulers from earlier, it didn't take much to guess that climbing into the cab had more or less confirmed their suspicions of what line of work she intended to engage with. Feeling her cheeks warm up with embarrassment, she decided to just get what she needed and hope that she never had to visit the fetid place again in her lifetime.

She settled into the passenger side seat and looked at the alien expectantly, fully prepared to make him regret leading her on if he had nothing to offer her. "I'm waiting."

Choris reached across and opened up a holographic projector that sat in the centre of the wide polyvinyl console. A few taps conjured up a distorted image, one that struggled to resemble anything in particular. "Damn thing always breaks down at the worst times!" he grumbled. A few well placed hammers with his fist managed to stabilise the projection.

Samus leaned forward to examine it closely, the material of her zero-suit stretched emphatically across her body. The image still remained blank, but the information it provided lined up exactly with her own, she knew the only way he could possess such sensitive data without being affiliated with any guilds was if he really did know how and where to find the target. Samus sighed in relief, thankful that she was one step closer to curbing the activities of the trafficker. But she could tell that there had been a conscious effort to hide certain fragments of data. "That's definitely him, but where's the rest of it?"

"Ah," Choris turned in his seat to get a better view of Samus, from the swell of her full breasts to her stunningly long legs all encased in the shiny blue material, "that's where my part of the trade comes into it. There's a lot more to that data chip, but like I said in the diner, I need to get something out of it to make it worth my while."

Samus prepared for whatever he had to request, knowing that the lives of innocent women were in the balance. She may have been a dedicated bounty hunter, but that didn't mean that she didn't have causes that she truly believed in fighting for. "Name it."

Choris let out an excited cackle as he contorted his body around, pulling a dividing curtain to reveal the area of the cab where he would live during extended journeys. A dim blue light brought her attention to a stained mattress, surrounded by various appliances and used food packages. "A quick rut back there and all the necessary information you've been seeking for all this time could be yours."

Samus wasn't surprised by the offer in the least, but that didn't mean that dark thoughts didn't form in her mind once the words left Choris's mouth. "You honestly set this whole meeting up with the genuine belief that I would ever consider doing such a thing? With you?"

Choris nodded eagerly, not deterred in any way by the withering glare Samus aimed at him. "Of course, why wouldn't you? After all, the very fact you were willing to come to this place without your armour and weapons, just as I requested, proves that there is something more to this than filling out your bank account. Don't tell me there isn't. Is it really so difficult for you to lower yourself to something as simple as sex for information? Is preserving that pure pussy of yours really worth more than the women you want to liberate?"

Samus found herself quickly placed on the back foot, uncomfortable by how easily such a gluttonous had managed to figure her out. Hey blue eyes flicked over to the disgusting bed, feeling her skin prickle at the mere thought of being rutted on such a distasteful looking thing. Yet, there was no real alternative for her, she had no idea where he kept the rest of the contents of the data chip, threatening him could risk it being lost to her forever. "You'll accept no other form of payment?"

Choris gave her a wide grin, confident that he had put her into enough of a corner to make his plan a success. He shifted upwards and crawled through the divider, settling down on the mattress, the springs screeched from the pressure of his added weight. "None whatsoever. Don't be a prude now, Samus, there's a lot of women around this forecourt with their legs spread wide in exchange for something, what makes you better than them."

With a short pause, Samus finally relented and followed him through, clenching her fist as she heard the unmistakable sound of a belt buckle being loosened. By the time she came to a crouch in the cramped living space, Choris had stripped away his overalls and was in the process of stroking his cock until it grew to its full length.

"Well?" Choris pointed towards her tight zero-suit with an expectant expression. "We're wasting time here, let's get a start!"

Reaching around to her back, Samus touched the touch pad that regulated the functions of her zero-suit, triggering the switch that controlled the tautness of the durable material. The material suddenly became loose, enough for Samus to tug it down from the neck, earning a salivating grin from Choris as her large, milky breasts were freed, followed by her narrow waist. It didn't take long for the entire outfit to be left in a heap beside the mattress, leaving Samus entirely naked.

The bounty hunter grimaced as she crawled onto the bed, settling down beside Choris. She wasn't a stranger to the multitude of ways of pleasuring a male partner, what would send them over their limit in a short period of time. Without uttering a single further word, attempting to disassociate herself from what was about to take place, she snaked her hand beneath Choris's shaft, feeling the intense heat of it against her skin. Beginning with a gentle stroke, she tested out just how much stamina he had in him, partly hoping that even the slightest touch would cause him to cum. Unfortunately, the alien proved to be more durable than she had hoped.

Once she was satisfied that he had been brought to his full length, she bent over and brought her ruby lips to the tip of the strangely shaped cock head, wrapping them around, forcing her mouth down along the length of the shaft.

"Holy hell!" Choris proclaimed, his eyes rolled back as he felt Samus's tongue travelling along the underside of his length the deeper he managed to go. "What a talented mouth, are you sure that you're really the hardened Samus Aran I've heard all about?"

Samus ignored him as she took him entirely, feeling the coned tip sliding against the back of her throat. She started to bob her head along the shaft, swirling her tongue across the cylindrical surface of the sensitive organ, sucking in her cheeks to keep a tight hold of him. An shame filled her as she heard herself gagging every time the cock went in as far as her throat could allow, she didn't dare to look up at whatever expression was painted on the alien's face.

But Choris's desperation to reach the main event caused him to quickly tire of Samus's oral pleasure, though he couldn't deny for a second that she could have put a large chunk of the lot lizards that trawled the forecourts out of business if she ever decided to have a sudden change in careers. He pushed her away and shoved her onto her back, launching himself forward until the saliva coated cock slapped against Samus's flat stomach. Just as he prepared to enter, a small thumping sound could be heard coming from the trailer.

12