Samus's Gamble

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What was that?" Samus questioned, lifting her head from the pillow.

Choris pushed her back down, disguising the concerned look on his face as he looked towards the direction of the trailer. "Just the steel settling."

Before he could line himself up for entry, Samus pressed a hand harshly against his chest, keeping him at a distance.

"Hold it!" Samus warned, shifting her body away as Choris's cock dangled dangerously close to her opening. "If you think I'm gonna to let you fuck me without protection, you have another thing coming!"

Choris grumbled with disappointment, but he wasn't deterred from ensuring his plot came to fruition. He rummaged through the piles of used packages, desperately patting down the different piles. To his relief, he located a single condom foil. He shredded the reflective packaging away and fumbled as he rolled the lubricated condom across his member, shooting Samus a wry look as he hovered over her once again. "See? All protected. Lucky too, I've had to go raw with the last few women I've had in here, shame we couldn't do the same."

"How unfortunate," Samus replied sarcastically. She might have been willing to placate the repulsive creature, but with the prevalence of whoring on Poyus, she didn't want to risk contracting any unwanted diseases -- or worse.

Choris brought the tip level and slammed his hips forward, taking Samus by surprise as he jabbed his full length into her tight hole. He roared out as he felt her walls hugging his cock tightly, causing him to shudder as he began pumping his hips at a sedate pace, relishing the feeling of having the famed Samus Aran in his poor excuse for a bed.

"Ahhhh!" Samus felt her legs buck up as the tip of Choris's cock was forced against her deepest area. She hadn't expected anything close to a soft approach from the alien, but she certainly didn't expect such a brutal entry.

Choris immediately built his way up to a rapid speed, enough to cause the cab to shake with every thrust of his body against hers. "Absolutely divine! And that's a compliment, I've had a lot of experience with women, usually ones I've made a trade with. But you are something very different!"

He angled his body upwards to gain better purchase as he slid back inside, gasping as Samus's thighs brushed against his body as he callously used her body. Grabbing her by her chin, he forced Samus to watch as his body crashed down upon her own, the contrast couldn't be any more obvious. He hoisted her legs up as he swirled his hips around, dragging his testicles around her nether lips. Just as he had hoped, Samus had clasped her eyes shut, waiting for her ordeal to be over.

He used her lack of awareness to flip her over onto her stomach, pulling his cock free. Watching Samus press her face into the pillow towards the end of the mattress, he took his chance. Choris yanked the condom off and tossed it away. Bringing himself in line with Samus's pussy, he plunged deep inside once again, letting out a blissful sigh as he felt her around him without the barrier between them.

"All coming together," he whispered, immediately matching his previous pace as he shoved himself inside. He collapsed on top of her and fucked her with furious need, loving the sound of her reluctant moans as he came close to the end of his plot. With a guttural cry, he spilled his cum into Samus's unprotected canal, forcing his seed directly into her cervix with every twitch of his cock. He remained in place as his swimmers surged forth in search of one of Samus's innocent eggs.

Choris rolled away and grabbed her zero-suit, shoving it at her, along with the data chip as he pulled on his own overalls. "Get dressed, you don't want to waste any time now, do you? That chip will take you exactly where you need to go."

Samus dressed as quickly as she could, unaware of the fact that her suit had sealed in the copious amount of cum he had deposited into her fertile body. She snatched up the data chip and climbed out of the cab, aware that the state of her hair could a certain impression to the group that had waited for her return. But she couldn't care less what they thought as her heels clicked against the fragmented tarmac, headed in the direction of her vessel. All while a single sperm cell had successfully managed to fertilise her.

Once she entered inside, she engaged the take off procedures and took her place in the pilot's seat, consciously pushing the last hour of her life to the depths of her mind. Entering the chip into the navigation system, Samus leaned her head back in relief as a location popped up on the map of the galaxy.

~•~•~•~•~•~

Choris leapt down from the cab and sent a prideful nod towards the group of his fellow haulers. He ambled over to the rear of the trailer and took a quick glance around to make sure he wasn't being watched. Confident in his security, he wrenched the steel doors open and lifted himself inside, grinning as he took stock of his 'cargo'. Dozens of bound and gagged human women lined the edges of the trailer, watching fearfully as he approached the defiant blonde who managed to snap free from her bindings, but was unable to remove her gag. He grabbed her and threw her back to the ground, re-engaging her plasma cuffs.

"Don't think I didn't hear you in there," Choris mocked, crouching down in front of her, "trying to interrupt my little tryst with the beautiful Samus, were you? Never mind, I got what I wanted in the end. Filled her to the brim with my seed, shouldn't be long before she's in the motherly way. And as your own mother knows, the process is rather quick with my species."

Choris reached out to the older, but still strikingly beautiful woman beside her, stroking her slightly swelling stomach with glee. "I'll think those bogus co-ordinates will keep the lovely Ms Aran busy for a good while, it'll keep her off my trail until I've sold you all off. See? I always get my way in the end, and then some."

12