Sanborn Retreat Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Can you believe that?" a voice came from Dakota's left, and she turned to find Catherine still transfixed on the hot tub.

"No, it's pretty insane," Dakota replied, noting how Catherine was slowly rubbing her crotch over her shorts. The rest of the troop was moving, but she wanted to use this opportunity to her advantage, "You know after the tour, maybe you and I could spend some more intimate time in there together."

Biting her lip, Catherine looked Dakota up and down before replying in a hushed tone, "Yeah, OK."

With nothing left to say, the two of them joined back up with their troop and continued on their tour. Passing between two cabins, they were led down a gravel path deeper into the forest. Here, hidden in some trees, was a long, wooden structure. The front had eight doors on it, each with its own little window and occupied sign. "While it may not look it, this little building may be the centerpiece of the whole camp," Melissa leaned on the structure, "The top isn't too exciting, just some connected outhouses. Below, however," she circled the building and down a small staircase, opening a wooden door, "This is the stink pit, as it is so graciously named."

"What is it?" Maria asked, moving to the front for a better view.

"Why don't you all come and have a look inside?"

Once it was her turn, Dakota joined Melissa at the front of the line and stuck her head through the door. The smell nearly knocked her on her ass. Inside was a dugout room the same size as the building above it, completely filled with shit. The gunk had amassed on the smooth concrete walls, too, crusty splatters coating every surface. Looking up, she could see holes running along the length of the roof with a view into the outhouses above. It was hard to guess how deep the pool was, but Dakota thought she could just fit into the space without her head hitting the roof.

Strung along the tops of the walls were small bulbs, lighting up the space in an almost ethereal glow. The shit in here looked and smelled much worse than what was in the hot tub, the surface hardened and dry versus the relatively fresh stuff from before. It was almost taunting Dakota to break the crust with her hands and find the gooey core below. However, with other people waiting behind her, she took one last look before ducking back out into the clean forest air.

Amelia being the last in line, she admired the space before Melissa closed the door and turned to face the women. "So, how do you like it?"

"Amazing!" Joyce was the first to reply, hardly able to stand still.

"It does look really interesting. Like nothing I've ever seen before," Amelia marveled.

"Unlike the hot tub, this puppy's been full for a few years now. Unfortunately, we have to empty it every so often so that it doesn't overflow, but you have at least three years' worth of poo, pee, and whatever else might be in there," Melissa explained. "And it might have been hard to tell from down here, but the seats above us let the ass of whoever's using the toilet dangle down. It means you can come down here and eat right from the source if you're interested. Or maybe tease them a little as they go. But, with that out of the way, the last place I need to show you is the cabin, and then you can all start enjoying yourselves."

With the tour almost over, Dakota was only minutes away from finally letting loose. She could feel the heat of her crotch through her shorts now, arousal burning in her core as the desperate craving for another woman's shit grew. Each step towards their cabin was a step towards what she had been craving for half a year since she first found out about this opportunity. Looking around, the other women seemed just as excited as her; it was nice to finally not be alone with this fetish.

She followed Melissa with the rest of the troop, going back the way they came and around the front of the building where she would be spending the next three weeks. It was an unassuming log cabin, although it was still larger than Dakota was expecting. She could tell from the outside that the building was old, the fresh paint job unable to hide all the wear and tear. Not that it mattered, however; she would have slept outside in the dirt if it meant staying here just a little bit longer.

"OK, everyone, this is your new home," melissa climbed the short steps to the door and turned to face the group, "This is where we will sleep, bathe, hang out, and maybe get up to some mischief if we're so inclined. The main door will be locked at midnight every night, so please make sure you are either back here or have arranged an alternative sleeping arrangement before that time. Now, you can all go inside and drop off your stuff. There are three rooms, each with two beds. I leave it up to you guys to pick where you are sleeping, but I will be sharing with one of you."

With that out of the way, Melissa stepped aside and let the women enter the building. Hearing that they would be sharing their rooms, Dakota intentionally stayed to the back with Catherine to discuss their living arrangements, "Would you want to share a room with me?"

"Yeah, sure," the brunette smiled, tucking a loose strand of hair behind her ear.

Dakota's heart fluttered at the thought as they passed through the screen door of the cabin. It appeared that Maria and Joyce had already settled in the first room, so she and Catherine decided on the middle one, leaving Melissa and Amelia the remaining room at the furthest end of the building. While small, their room had a single bed, dresser, and bedside table for both of them. On the far wall was a window looking out into the forest, the light shining through it adding a homeliness to the space.

The beds came fully made with sheets and a comforter, all white as promised. There was a towel and cloth folded on the top of the dresser for each, too, and robs hanging on the back of the door. In many ways, it was nice than some hotels Dakota had stayed at. The only thing missing was air conditioning, but she did have to remind herself that they were in a cabin in the woods. The ceiling fan would have to do. Besides, there was nothing wrong with getting a little sweaty, considering what they were going to do.

Lugging her suitcase on the bed, Dakota tried her best to come up with conversation topics while unpacking her clothes. "So, are you from around here?" she asked Catherine, keeping her back turned to the woman. It was a cliché, bog-standard question, but Dakota's nerves were running high, and she didn't want to mess up an opportunity at a relationship with the stunning brunette. Regardless of their earlier agreement, it was still possible that Catherine could become uninterested in getting dirty if Dakota said something that put her off.

"Um, a few hours away. Still a different state, though."

"Oh, me too. Well," Dakota corrected herself, "I live in the same state, but it took me about four hours to drive."

"Not too bad then." The silence in the room was palpable as both women tried to come up with a way to keep the conversation going, Catherine more successful than Dakota. "I think I'm still in shock that a place like this exists. Or that I was accepted to come here."

"Yeah, me too," Dakota put her last pair of shorts in her dresser before closing the door. Then, with her suitcase empty, she tucked it against the side of her dresser before taking a seat on her bed. She was met with shock, however, when she turned to Catherine's side of the room. The brunette's jean shorts and panties were in a pile on the ground, leaving her bare ass exposed for Dakota to see. She could practically feel her mouth-watering but quickly caught herself when Catherin turned around.

"It's OK; you can look," the brunette's voice was soothing, "Sorry, Melissa said we can take out clothes off, right? Tell me if you're not OK with it."

"Um, no. It's fine; I like it." With Catherine now facing forward, Dakota had a full view of the woman's naked lower half. A large mound of brown pubic hair topped the girl's crotch, although it seemed to have been trimmed as not to become unruly. Below it, she could make out a little of Catherine's vagina, the darker flesh of her labia sticking out against the lighter tone of her skin. However, the woman's thighs blocked the majority of her slit from Dakota's view.

"Earlier, you said that you like eating girls' shit, right?"

"Yeah."

"So, you've done this kind of thing before then? With other women?" Catherine's voice was little more than a whisper, her face crimson and hot as she felt Dakota's gaze on her body.

"A few times. Less than I would want, though. And what about you?"

Catherine shook her head, "Only alone. I've had girlfriends and done stuff with them, but I never told them about this fetish. It was too embarrassing, I guess."

"So, I guess I can be your first then," Dakota cautiously rose from the bed, closing the distance between them in one step. Not wasting a second, she wrapped her arm around Catherine's nude waist, pulling her close as she ran the other hand up the woman's leg. Pressed together, she could feel Catherine's breath on her face, their mouths only inches apart from one another, teasing the long, unbroken silence that came before they finally touched.

A few seconds into their kiss, and already their tongues were fighting for dominance. An oral dance between the two women left them both hot and ready. Dakota could feel Catherine's heart racing through the fabric of the woman's shirt. Her own was doing the same, rapidly beating as anticipation turned to relief. Suddenly there was a hand on Dakota's ass, squeezing the tender flesh over her shorts. Leaning into it, she let herself melt into Catherine's embrace.

"This is amazing," Catherine was barely able to get the words out.

Dakota left one last, little kiss on the woman's nose before stepping back, out of breath, "Glad you like it, but that was only the beginning."

"Yeah?" Catherine moved forward to grasp Dakota again before a soft knock at the door made both women stop.

"Dakota?" Joyce's small voice came from the door, "Sorry to bother you, but I really need to go soon."

She had changed out of her street clothes, now wearing a white, lace teddy. It was small, even on her, and hugged her natural curves. Although she didn't have much chest to speak of, the tightness of the outfit pushed it up some and gave her a hint of cleavage. Below it was a garter belt connected to her white stockings, the sheer fabric of which clung to her tightly crossed legs. The youthful, innocent look she had on arrival was starting to fade, showing her true, more kinky side below it.

"Oh, I'm sorry, Joyce," Dakota looked between the girl and Catherine, unable to decide what to do.

Fortunately, Catherine made the decision for her. "It's OK; we can have fun when you get back."

"Are you sure? I don't want to make you wait like this."

"It's fine; we have two weeks, remember?"

"OK," Dakota kissed the woman's forehead before turning towards the door.

"Wait, before you go," Catherine dipped two fingers into her slit, pulling them out to find thin bridges of transparent goo now connecting them. Lifting them to Dakota's face, she let the woman get a brief glimpse before smearing them under her nose, "Something to remember me by."

Dakota now got a hit of Catherine's rich musk every time she inhaled. She could feel the wetness above her lip and was tempted to taste the woman's offering, but losing the smell was too high a price to pay. "Don't worry; I'll be back soon," Dakota smiled, taking hold of Joyce's hand as she was led out the door, "Save up for me; I want your first time to be a good one."

"I wasn't interrupting anything, right?" Joyce asked, worried.

"No, don't worry about it. After all, I made a promise to you already," Dakota gave the girl's hand a reassuring squeeze, "I like your outfit, by the way."

"Thanks; Maria bought it for me."

"And what's she up to? I'm surprised you two aren't together."

"I don't know, but I get her whenever I want when I'm at home. I can only get you here. Now, come on," Joyce pulled on Dakota's hand, passing through a line of brush and moving deeper into the forest.

"Where are you taking us?"

"Melissa told me that there was a nice place up ahead. I haven't seen it yet, but I wanted somewhere away from the other people for us to share our first moment."

"Oh, OK," Dakota continued to be yanked forward; while Joyce was small, she was stronger than she looked. "You really have to go, huh?"

"Yeah, I told you that it's been a few days; I wasn't lying."

"I guess not," Dakota chuckled to herself

"OK, I think this is it," Joyce huffed as they emerged into a small clearing. Off to the side was an arched pergola, overgrown with ivy and its white paint chipped with time. Sheets of flat rock comprised a small pad in the center with tufts of grass and moss from the surrounding area sprouting between the cracks. Overall, it was a good recommendation from Melissa. Surrounded by trees, the noise of the camp was blocked and gave the two women some peace.

"Very nice. I'm impressed," Dakota ran her hand through the long grass, "Do you treat all your girls like this."

"Only the very special ones," Joyce smiled, "Come here, I want you to lie down on the ground while I feed you; I like it better that way."

"Oh, so you've done this before?" Dakota asked as she was lowered into the grass. Joyce stood above her, climbing on top of one of the rocks to position herself over Dakota's face.

"Not often, but yes. Usually, Maria feeds me, but sometimes it's the other way around. That, or I get to play with a new girl like you."

"So, is Maria your dom? I know some people have relationships like that, especially in our community."

"I guess you could say that," Joyce shrugged, pulling the crotch of her teddy to the side, "Now shush; I can't hold this any longer."

"OK, I'll be quiet now." Leaning back, Dakota let her head rest on the soft ground. Above her was the pink, puckered asshole of a woman five years younger than her whom she met less than an hour ago. Like her face, Joyce's butt was covered in a gentle smattering of freckles that Dakota found to be quite cute. Her skin was also paler here if that was even possible. Dakota tried reaching up to touch it, but the girl promptly stopped her.

It seemed Joyce wanted to remain in control, so Dakota relaxed and waited. She could see the twitching of the girl's asshole. Intermittent flexing followed by periods of rest resulted in the head of a log emerging from the small, tight hole after a few tries. With the sun overhead, Dakota was cast in shadow, but she could still make out some swirls of lighter brown in the knob of shit she could see. After all, it was only inches from her face.

But, before she could study it for too long, it was sucked back inside Joyce. It seemed the girl had become blocked up after days of holding it, despite how much it may have felt like she needed to go. Dakota thought about helping -- maybe with a finger or her tongue -- but she decided against it and let Joyce push it out herself.

"Are you ready?" Joyce broke the silence of the moment, her question followed by the sounds of struggling and labored breathing.

"Yes." Dakota wanted this desperately. She had been ready for this -- or something like this -- to happen six months ago. She had been ready when she got the invitation in the mail. She had been ready when she pulled into the parking lot this morning. All she wanted was to finally indulge with another woman, taste another woman's waste like she had been longing to do for so long. And now it was inches away, slowly being pushed out of a stranger's ass and into her awaiting mouth.

This was it.

As more was expelled, it seemingly became easier for Joyce, the weight of her shit pulling itself out from weight alone. The mass grew larger, stretching out until it was a few inches long and now in the precipice of Dakota's lips. She could feel the warmth radiating off the girl's waste, the smell filling her nostrils with a deep stink that could only be produced by someone's shit. Her tongue shook as she extended, taking careful licks of her prize.

Only seconds later, it finally let go. Dakota was just able to open her mouth, stretching he lips wide to accept the 2-inch-thick piece of shit as it dropped through the air. When it hit her tongue, her senses were overwhelmed by the experience. The bitter, earthy flavors she had been craving coated her mouth, surging through her body like a bolt of pure energy. The waste folded in on itself, allowing for more to be crammed inside Dakota's already full mouth. What couldn't fit was left to coat her cheeks and chin, sliding down her face and rolling off into the grass.

She started chewing slowly, mashing the soft, brown mass into a goo that coated her gums. Between her teeth, Dakota could feel nuts or seeds that she was crunching down on, breaking them up and adding them to the vile slurry. Putting a hand down the front of her shorts and into her vagina, she tried to quell the heat of her sex as she swallowed the first mouthful. Opening up wide again allowed for the waste perched on her lips to slip inside, soon to join the rest in her stomach.

Joyce had long since stopped defecating, her bowels finally depleted of their two days' worth of feces. Now she had turned around, watching Dakota eat while slowly making circles on her exposed clit. She had never seen a girl eat this much before or with so much passion, leaving her spellbound. Even the slow rubbing through the fabric of her teddy was enough to bring her on the brink of orgasm with this display going on, her body more aroused than she could ever remember it being. One last little squeeze of her erect nub and Joyce was sent over the edge.

Engaged with the waste currently filling her mouth, Dakota was blissfully unaware of what had just occurred above her. She was doing her best to enjoy every moment, locking them away deep in her mind for later. Her own rubbing had increased speed as the supply of shit continued to lessen, only a few nuggets left for her to chew as she brought herself closer to the edge. It felt as if time had stopped, the world freezing just for her, letting her live in this moment of pure bliss for as long as she needed.

Dakota's orgasm hit just as the last clump of shit slid down her throat, her muscles tensing with one last course of energy before she melted into the grass. Opening her eye for the first time in minutes, she had to shield herself from the sun. Joyce was smiling above her, although she soon climbed down from the rock to join Dakota in the grass, the two of them side by side.

"Thank you," the blonde sighed, running a hand along Dakota's exposed midriff, the woman's shirt having been unintentionally lifted during masturbation.

"Why are you thanking me?"

"Because it was nice. You let me feed you; not everyone does that."

Dakota turned to her right, admiring the girl's cute face, "I'll let you do it again any time you want."

"OK," Joyce stretched out her body, cuddling up closer to Dakota, resting her head under the woman's chin, "We should probably go back soon. I agreed to meet Maria later."

"Yeah, and Catherine's probably waiting for me."

"I wish I could live here."

"What, in this clearing? Or just in Sanborn Retreat in general?"

"Either or," Joyce let out a long, controlled breath, "It feels like I've died and gone to heaven."

"I don't think this is what they do in heaven," Dakota mused, gently moving the girl aside so she could stand up.

Joyce got the idea and stood up too, "Sorry about your shirt."

Looking down, Dakota noticed that brown smears were running down the front of her chest. Bundled in the fabric, she found a small nugget of shit that must have escaped. She promptly popped it into her mouth, chewing once before swallowing the mashed chunk. "No problem; it was an old one anyway," she pulled the shirt over her head, leaving her bare breasts exposed for the world to see. Tucking the garment under her arm, she took Joyce's hand in her own and began back towards the camp. After all, she had much to do and was not going to waste a single second of it.

12