Sanborn Retreat Pt. 07

Story Info
Catherine and Dakota go on a date.
6.8k words
4.55
4.7k
8

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 08/01/2023
Created 03/03/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sgary3434
sgary3434
331 Followers

Authors Note:

Sorry for the delay between my last story and this one. I've had the first part of a new story finished for almost 2 months now, but it has been stuck in approval hell. For whatever reason, it keeps getting rejected for plagiarism despite it being completely original. I've been re-writing parts in an attempt to get approval to no avail, but I'll keep doing what I can to get it posted. Until then, enjoy the next chapter of Sanborn Retreat.

~`~`~`~`~`~

"Hey there Dakota, enjoying yourself?"

"Hm?" Dakota opened her eyes, struggling to see with the setting sun shining directly in her face; it seemed time had gotten the better of her. She knew Shannon left an hour ago or so, but she didn't realize it had gotten so late. The alcohol was surely partly to blame, Dakota had a pretty good buzz despite switching to beer not long after Shannon had gone. Shielding her eyes, she realized it was Joyce who spoke to her, the young woman climbing over the edge of the hot tub and wading through the waste to take a seat beside Dakota. She was noticeably dirtier than she had been earlier in the day, her blonde hair tangled and coated with shit, as was her face and neck. "Oh, hey," Dakota finally answered, "Yeah, it's pretty relaxing."

"Busy afternoon?" Joyce asked, letting out a long sigh as she sank into the muck up to her chin.

"Not too bad. I've mostly been in here, getting out for the odd drink here and there. After the eating competition, I ran into someone from troop two; I had to recover a bit from that. You?"

"Nothing crazy like you. I went to the outhouse for a bit, then I was just hanging out with Maria for the rest of the day. A few girls from another troop spotted her after we were finishing dinner and took her away, so I decided to come here."

"Shit, dinner," Dakota sat up, "What time is it? Can I still eat, or have they shut everything down?"

"Um, no. I think you still have time, so don't worry about it," Joyce fidgeted nervously, "How about we have some fun first and then you can go eat?"

"Well, I don't want to miss it; I haven't eaten anything today except for shit and a few snacks while hanging out here. The beer is helping a little, but I'd be lying if I said I wasn't starving."

"That's OK!" Joyce quickly stood up and turned around, doing her best to raise her ass out of the sludge but her short height made it quite a challenge, "You can just eat from me while you wait like you did yesterday. I've been eating a lot of poop, so it's probably extra strong. I don't know if that's good or bad, but you should try it and see."

"How about I go and eat dinner, and then I can eat from you for dessert?" Dakota tried to stand, but she was quickly forced backward by Joyce, the blonde sitting in her lap to keep her seated.

"You can't!"

Joyce was not heavy, and Dakota could've easily stood up, but she decided to give the young woman a chance, "Why not?"

"Because! Um, because..." the blonde let out a sigh, "Because Catherine told me to keep you here. It was supposed to be a surprise."

"Oh. Well, you haven't told me what she's doing, so it's still a surprise," Dakota smiled, "It's my fault a little for being so pushy. Here, as an apology," Dakota wrapped her arms around Joyce's waist and turned the blonde to face her. Brushing a strand of shit-crusted hair from the girl's face, Dakota brought their lips together in a passionate kiss. She nibbled on the blonde's bottom lip and ran her tongue around the woman's mouth, Joyce either too nervous or surprised to reciprocate. When they broke, the blonde's face was noticeably red, even under the smears of shit on her pale skin.

"How was that? Apology accepted?" Dakota asked.

Joyce nodded, "Yeah, you're very good at that."

"Lots of practice; I'm sure you'll get there too, eventually, although you're not bad."

"I don't get to kiss a lot of girls," Joyce admitted.

"Maria doesn't let you?"

"She isn't stopping me, but I'm a sub; subs don't usually do a lot of kissing. Well, other than kissing feet or butts or whatever," she giggled, "Not much kissing of mouths I guess I should say."

"Hmm, I guess that makes sense," Dakota pulled Joyce forward into an embrace, resting the woman's head on her shoulder as she played with a strand of blonde hair that managed to escape Joyce's pigtail. "So, when's Catherine coming?"

"I don't know, should be soon. Do you want me to go find her?"

"No, you can stay here while we wait."

"Good," Joyce smiled, "This is nice; you feel really warm." She let her hands move downward, tracing along Dakota's back and over the curve of her butt, squeezing the malleable flesh between her fingers.

Getting the message, Dakota lifted the woman's surprisingly light body and adjusted her position so that Joyce was straddling her leg. She moved her leg back and forth in a slow rhythm, massaging Joyce's crotch with her knee. "How's that?" Dakota whispered before kissing the girl's forehead.

Joyce, a little overwhelmed by the pleasure, didn't respond, instead burying her head in the nape of the Korean woman's neck. Her breath was ragged as she tried to stave off her orgasm a little longer, instead focusing on Dakota's chest, placing kisses on the crusty layer of shit just above her breasts. One of her hands found its way to her nipple, Joyce pinching her erect flesh between her fingers and twisting. The pain was intense, but not unwanted, her masochistic side taking over as she was pushed to a climax. It was not intense nor loud, but it felt amazing nonetheless, Joyce's body shaking as she clung tighter to Dakota.

"It's very good," Joyce finally answered the longstanding question, her face red both from physical exertion and embarrassment.

"Yeah, I could tell," Dakota chuckled, her laugh stopping when she felt a hand slip between her legs and cup her sex. "Oh, is it my turn now?"

"Only fair," Joyce looked up at the woman, giving her a toothy smile, "And I may also be trying to buy your silence so you don't tell Catherine about how I ruined the surprise."

Dakota raised an eyebrow, "Hm, better make it good then; my silence isn't bought easily." Her smugness was quickly halted when she felt two fingers push their way inside her pussy, bringing with them a helping of shit. She sucked in a sharp breath as the fingers quickly located her g-spot, Joyce putting a decent amount of pressure on the spongy flesh. "Fuck, that feels good."

"I may not be great at kissing, but getting women off is my specialty," Joyce replied proudly. One hand occupied inside of her campmate, she used the other to scoop up a little shit from the tub on her middle and index fingers, bringing them to Dakota's mouth.

The Korean woman allowed the fingers to slip past her lips, her tongue lapping at the waste that filled them. Despite how much she had experienced in the past couple of days, her body was still not prepared for the flavor that filled her mouth; unsurprising considering how long the shit had been baking out in the summer heat. Immediately her throat closed, and a strong gag caused Dakota to cough and sputter, Joyce's fingers being forcefully removed. However, not one to give up easily, Dakota quickly had them back inside her mouth. The flavor was still undeniably disgusting, but she managed to thoroughly clean them without another incident.

Fortunately for her, the finger inside her other lips was putting in work, drawing her focus from the bitter taste to the building climax that was close to its precipice. Sucking on Joyce's fingers, she let her body sink deeper into the sludge and fully melt into the pleasure. "Fuck, keep going like that," she let out a long moan, not caring who heard, "Right there."

"You like it when I finger you?" Joyce teased, pausing her fingers until she got a response.

Biting her lip, Dakota nodded aggressively, "Please don't stop; I'm so close."

"Yeah? Are you a filthy slut?"

"Yes!"

Joyce leaned forward, her mouth grazing Dakota's ear in their close proximity, "Cum for me then and prove how much you love this."

Muscles tensing as she climaxed, Dakota was sharply reminded of the plug still buried deep in her ass. Both her sphincter and vaginal walls contracted, squeezing tightly on their respective intruders. Her eyes rolled back in her head as she sucked in a deep breath of air, drool running from the side of her mouth as she allowed the euphoria to take her completely. "Holy shit," Dakota finally managed, her voice raspy, "That was so good."

Letting her finger slide out of the woman, Joyce smiled as she appreciated her work. "That was fun! I don't get to be like that with Maria. She would probably spank me if I got that dominant," she giggled.

"Well," Dakota sat up, using her shit-covered wrist to foolishly attempt to wipe the sweat from her brow, "You can do that again with me any time you like."

"Promise?"

"Of cour- oh, shit," Dakota stopped herself, noticing Catherine standing a few feet away, "Hey Catherine, how long have you been here?"

"Long enough to hear that Joyce might be decent competition, but don't stop on my account," the woman replied, crossing her arms.

"Surprise," Joyce flung out her arms, inadvertently flinging a decent amount of feces outside of the tub. There was an attempt, but not a very convincing one.

"She told you immediately, didn't she?" Catherine asked in a resigned tone.

"Not immediately," Dakota shrugged her shoulders.

"I'll be honest, I'm not surprised. Thanks for the help regardless, Joyce."

"My pleasure," the blonde grinned, sliding off Dakota's lap and plunging back into the sludge.

"To be fair, she didn't tell me any of the specifics, just her role as the distraction."

"Well," Catherine hoisted up a picnic basket from where she had set in on the ground a few minutes prior, "I assume this gives away most of it."

"Picnic with the cute girl I met at camp?"

"That's the gist of it."

"Exciting." Still shaky on her feet, Dakota gripped the side of the tub as she waded through the muck and flung her legs over the edge, dropping lightly onto the concrete slab below. "I guess I'll see you around kiddo," she joked, tussling Joyce's hair and only adding to the filth.

"Oh, you'll see me; Catherine said she owes me something special for my help."

"Right," Catherine scoffed, "We'll see."

Hand in hand, the two women left the hot tub and its occupant behind as they walked toward the woods. Catherine led, pulling Dakota along as they entered the treeline and found a somewhat overgrown path. "You know, this is a good surprise so far," the Korean woman stated as they walked, doing her best not to trip over a root in the low light.

"How so? We haven't even done anything yet."

"Well, I assume there is food in that picnic basket; so that's a plus. To be honest, if it weren't for this, I'd probably have missed dinner."

"You seem to have a tendency to miss meals," Catherine chuckled.

"Hey, it's not my fault I'm constantly being bombarded with once-in-a-lifetime experiences that are much more exciting than eating."

"Good point."

"Other than the food, I get to spend more time with you which I always enjoy," Dakota continued, ducking under a low-hanging branch as she and Catherine walked deeper into the woods. "Although I have to say, I'm getting slightly concerned with where you are taking me. This isn't a murder attempt, is it? Take me somewhere where no one will hear me scream?"

"Oh, you wouldn't scream; I'd just poison your food. It would be a quiet death."

"Har har."

"I'm not killing you," Catherine clarified, "Just thought I should take you somewhere special so we can enjoy our food. Speaking of," she trailed off, stepping out of the brush and into a clearing.

"Ah, the pond we found during Capture the Flag." Dakota immediately recognized the location, the clearing looking a little different with the warm sky of the sunset rather than direct sunlight, but it was still beautiful nonetheless; maybe even more so, now. The gentle trickling sounds of the small waterfall remained but the still pond was now reflecting an orange glow. With a gentle evening breeze rustling through the surrounding trees, it could almost be a drawing from a children's book. "I'm surprised you even remembered this was here. Or how to get back to it."

"Well, I did have to find my way back to camp alone after I got hit by a water balloon and you ran away."

"Hey, I just wanted our team to win and we did, didn't we?"

"I guess we did," Catherine reluctantly admitted, setting the picnic basket down. Opening the lid, she removed the folded blanket and flapped it open, laying it on a patch where the grass was shorter. Taking a seat and indicating Dakota do the same, she dug back into the basket and pulled out a Tupperware container filled with assorted meats, cheese, and fruits. Bread, hummus, sparkling wine, and champagne flutes joined their companions a few seconds later.

"Quite the spread," Dakota mused, laying on her side with her head supported by her hand. "And candles? Very romantic," she stated, watching as flames danced to life on the fresh wicks.

"They're citronella, so they should keep the bugs away."

"Romantic and practical."

"The kitchen staff put it together. I found out it was something you could request from one of the counselors. I have to say, I'm pretty impressed."

"Thanks for doing this," Dakota smiled, stacking a piece of cheese and salami on a slice of bread before popping it in her mouth. Just like all the other food served at camp thus far, this tasted excellent. Giving Catherine a hand, she cracked open the cork on the wine, a loud pop echoing through the woods as the sparkling pink liquid fizzled up the neck of the bottle. She poured a healthy amount into each glass and passed one to her companion, "Cheers to another day in paradise."

"Cheers," Catherine reciprocated, clinking her glass against Dakota's. "We got lucky; it's the perfect night out."

"Yeah. Not too warm, not too cold, clear sky," Dakota agreed, laying back to look at the sky, admiring the first stars as they started to become visible, "Man I love the stars. I don't get to see them much at home."

"City?"

"Yeah."

"Me too," Catherine sighed, "You don't seem like a city person."

"Why's that?"

The brunette took a bite of a strawberry as she shrugged, "Just seem very adventurous. Like an outdoorsy person, you know? Maybe it's just because we're out here; I guess it can skew your opinion when you've only seen someone act in a certain situation."

"Man, it's kind of crazy how little we know about each other after everything we've done. And, like, not even just the two of us, but everyone at camp. A year ago, I don't think I could've imagined doing some of the stuff even with my girlfriend, let alone all these strangers."

"Oh, you have a girlfriend?" Catherine asked, nervously looking out of the corner of her eyes to gauge Dakota's reaction.

"Had. Not anymore, we broke up around eight months ago now."

"Because of the... things we like?" she asked, unsure how to phrase it.

"Nah, just life. Same as always. I never ended up telling her about any of this, what I like and don't like. Maybe that was part of it too," Dakota trailed off, the quiet sounds of dusk filling the silence left behind.

Sensing an awkwardness from the current conversation, Catherine decided to switch gears, rolling her body over so that she was hovering above her campmate. Grabbing a strawberry from the spread of food, she popped it in her mouth before leaning down and locking lips with Dakota.

The fruit slipped between them, Dakota rolling it around in her mouth before eventually chewing and swallowing. "Thanks," she smiled, holding Catherine's cheek with her hand. The woman's skin was warm and soft, brown streaks marking the otherwise clean, pale flesh as Dakota stroked Catherine's cheek with her thumb. Leaning forward, the two kissed again. She had kissed a few women now in the past couple of days - Joyce less than an hour ago - but they never felt the same as Catherine. When it was the two of them, Dakota always felt something deeper, like a spark between two very special people.

"Come on," Catherine whispered as they separated, grabbing the Korean's wrist and pulling the two of them to their feet. Taking her glasses off, she folded their arms and placed them inside the picnic basket for safekeeping before continuing forward.

"And what exactly are you trying to do?" Dakota asked, skeptical as she was dragged towards the edge of the still pond.

"Oh, I think it's about time that you cleaned up a bit."

"Maybe I like being like this."

"Well, you have another week and a half to get dirty again. For now, however, I think you owe it to me at the very least to remove some of this caked-on shit." As she waded into the shallow pond, Catherine shivered, the water lapping at her crotch as she did her best to delay the plunge. To be honest, it wasn't too cold; it would be the perfect temperature if the sun was still beating down on them. However, with dusk now creeping into night, the water was a little nippy.

"Are you sure this is safe?" Dakota asked, clinging to Catherine's arm.

"Of course, why wouldn't it be?"

"Oh, I don't know, swimming in the dark? Snakes? Crocodiles? Sepsis?"

"There aren't any snakes or crocodiles around here, and you aren't getting sepsis from swimming in a pond. Besides, the medication they make us take at the camp should prevent any infections."

"I don't know if I believe you."

"Oh, so you can eat human waste and swim around in an ancient outhouse, but a little pond is where you draw the line?"

"That's different."

"You know, I can see you as a city person now," Catherine grinned as she slipped away from Dakota and the shallow water, swimming into the center of the pond.

"Not fair!" Dakota called after her, hesitant to follow the woman. Being left alone in the pond seemed a worse fate, however, so she eventually followed her campmate. "Did you have to choose the deepest part of the damn pond? I can barely touch here?" Dakota asked, out of breath when she finally got to Catherine.

"I'm only like two inches taller than you and I can touch fine."

Wrapping her arms and legs around Catherine's torso, Dakota put them both at risk of drowning before Catherine relented and pushed against the sandy bottom, causing them to idly drift back toward shallow waters. "Is this your first time skinny dipping?"

"Yes. Yours?"

"Second," Catherine answered, "First time was with my high school boyfriend. It was a nice experience; we went to a quarry outside of the city with a group of friends and snuck off just the two of us. He was, however, the guy who made me realize I'm gay, so... I guess you can figure out how the rest goes."

"Ah, screw him. You deserve better."

"No, he was actually a great boyfriend," Catherine chuckled, "He just taught me that guys really don't do it for me. Ironically, last I heard, he had a husband, so maybe we both learned something from each other. Or he's just bi," she added.

"Damn, it's always more fun when they're bad people so you can shit-talk them."

"Sorry my past isn't perfect for you to make fun of," Catherine teased as she reclined into a back float, admiring the stars above them. "Now, try to enjoy the special date I went through all the effort of planning.

"OK, as much as I hate to admit it, this is romantic," Dakota grumbled, the less-adept swimmer making the smart decision to not try and float on her back and instead kept her feet planted on the bottom of the pond. Fortunately, in this position, she got an excellent view of her campmate's naked body, Catherine's wet skin shimmering in the light of the moon. It gave her an almost otherworldly glow that Dakota found captivating. "You look really pretty like that."

sgary3434
sgary3434
331 Followers
12