Sanborn Retreat Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thanks, you look pretty too."

"If I'm being honest, I think I like you better with glasses on."

"I think you're the first person to ever tell me that."

"They make you look smart, but cute," Wading forward through the water, Dakota supported Catherine's back and head in her hands before leaning forward and stealing a quick kiss on the lips. The next kiss fell on the woman's neck, followed by a few on her chest and on her stomach. Each time Dakota got the taste of pond water in her mouth, but it was a worthwhile momentary unpleasantry if it meant another kiss. The subtle gasps from Catherine each time they connected were a good indicator that she too was enjoying it. "Not that you don't look cute or smart without them," she added, sucking the brunette's nipple into her mouth and nibbling the erect tip.

The jolt of pleasure caused Catherine to lurch, her focus breaking long enough to cause her arms to flail and splash as her head was momentarily dipped under the water before she found her footing. "You trying to drown me?" she sputtered, using Dakota's body to support herself.

"I was just trying to tease you. More proof that swimming in a pond at night is dangerous," the Korean grinned, clearly trying to get a rise out of her campmate.

Unfortunately for Dakota, it worked quite well, Catherine forcing a healthy splash of water directly into the woman's face before she took off towards the shore. "How's that for dangerous?" she called back, laughing.

"I'm going to get you for that," Dakota shouted, wiping her eyes in order to determine in which direction Catherine ran, and quickly pursuing her when she did. Once on dry land, she caught up with her campmate, the brunette having ransacked the picnic basket and claiming the two towels for herself. "Give me one of those," Dakota begged, doing her best to cover her dripping, naked body from the biting chill of the cool night air.

"Maybe we should huddle for warmth," Catherine replied, opening her arms wide.

Not willing to spend another second exposed to the icy breeze, she accepted the hug wholeheartedly and wrapped herself around Catherine, a towel quickly covering the two of them seconds later. "This is a little better," Dakota mumbled, "I'm still fucking freezing, though."

"Stop complaining; this is supposed to be a cute date."

Not one to accept defeat, Dakota sneakily let her hand trail lower, careful to avoid touching Catherine until she was positive she was lined up with the entrance to the woman's hole. Her index quickly shot forward, easily pushing past Catherine's labia and pushing as deep as it would go inside of her.

"Fuck!" Catherine shouted as she jumped, her vaginal muscles constricting tightly and forcing out Dakota's icy finger, both from surprise and the sudden temperature difference.

"Stop complaining," Dakota retorted, a wicked grin on her face.

"I'm allowed to complain if you shove your icicle fingers inside my cunt without my knowing or permission. And now, you're going to pay for that." With lightning-fast reflexes, Catherine's hand shot up and wrapped around Dakota's throat. It wasn't enough to do any damage, but she was sure to cause some minor pain as she used her newly found leverage to force the Korean to the ground. Holding her in place, Catherine mounted the woman's chest, using her thighs to keep Dakota's arms pinned to her sides. "You owe me one, so you're my slave for the rest of the night. You have to do whatever I tell you to without a single complaint. Got it?"

"Yes, mistress."

"OK," Catherine paused, "First thing you're going to do is not call me mistress. It feels unnatural; I don't like it."

"OK."

"Better. Now, since kept complaining about being cold, maybe I should warm you up." Gripping tighter on Dakota's throat, Catherine lifted herself a couple of inches off the woman's body. With her butt now hovering above Dakota's naval, the brunette bore down and released a thin rope of soft shit from her tight sphincter, the brown paste coiling a few times before breaking off. Her hands occupied, Catherine lowered her crotch onto the steaming pile and began thrusting back and forth, using her vagina to smear her waste on Dakota's stomach. "How's that? Is it making you warmer?"

"Yes," Dakota choked out. She could feel the warmth from the fresh shit and could see steam pouring off it. However, what was actually warming her up was the heat radiating from Catherine's dripping pussy. It was dark, of course, but Dakota could just make out the glistening arousal on the woman's soiled labia when they hit the moonlight just right. If she wasn't currently pinned to the earth and could look between her legs, she was sure that her vagina would be in a similar state. In fact, she could feel the wetness leaking from her lips and onto the blanket below them. Breath play wasn't something she had a lot of experience with but, in combination with the scat, it was having a strong effect on her body.

"I'm so nice to my slave, aren't I? Who else would give disgusting little pigs like you what they want? I imagine most wouldn't even let you speak, but that's probably because you don't deserve to." Catherine teased her captive as she continued smearing. With her right hand still on Dakota's throat, she used her left to scrape up some extra shit and mashed it into the woman's tits, violently squeezing the flesh as brown paste squished between her fingers.

"Thank you," Dakota wheezed.

"Wow, what a good little piggy," Catherine sneered, slapping the Korean's tits a few times, the wet splatting sounds echoing through the dark forest surrounding them, "So polite. At least you pretend to be. I got a nice picnic meal put together for you and you hardly touched any of the food. Tsk tsk. Although, I guess it wasn't gross enough for a disgusting bitch like you, huh? You only like filth, right?"

"Yes," Dakota nodded, her vision fading as her oxygen supply depleted.

"Uh oh, don't pass out on me now," Catherine released her grip for a few seconds, genuinely concerned but doing her best to stay in character.

Coughing as air was once again able to make its way into her body, Dakota managed a few words, "Thank you."

"You're welcome. Now you can repay me by lifting your ass off the ground and pushing out a delicious meal," Catherine explained as she grabbed a plat from the basket and placed it between Dakota's legs.

"I can't."

"Why not? I told you that you have to do everything I say. Are you breaking that rule?"

"I have a plug in," Dakota explained, her face flushed with genuine embarrassment despite her current situation, "I can't go with it in."

"A plug?" Curious, Catherine blindly reached between the woman's legs until her fingers brushed against the cold, hard metal of the aforementioned intrusion. "And where did this come from? I certainly didn't give it to you."

"Ayana," Dakota wheezed as Catherine suddenly pushed against the base of the plug, the Korean's sensitive ass twitching in response, "The girl from Troop 2. She gave it to me after the eating competition." She decided to leave out the part where they went back to the woman's room and had passionate sex for fear of what Catherine may do in her current dominatrix persona.

"Hmm, not sure how I feel about that," Catherine muttered, more to herself than Dakota. Regardless, her uncertainty did not stop her from taking advantage of the opportunity. Gripping the base of the plug, she pulled, twisted, poked, and shook the metal toy, each movement eliciting a shocked gasp or moan from her camp mate. When the teasing started to drag, Catherine gripped the base and pulled it out, a satisfying pop coming from the Korean's gaping hole.

Dakota shuddered as the cool air nipped at her sensitive flesh, her sphincter twitching and sputtering. Wet sloppy farts echoed out into the night, no longer impeded by the metal blockade. Her bowels didn't feel full, but her stretched hole gave her the sensation of needing to shit. As if reading her mind, Catherine decided to push the plug back in, quelling the sensation briefly before popping it back out. Thus continued a few more times, the plug now easily slipping in and out, each time getting more covered with sloppy brown anal goo. For Dakota, it had become an excruciating tease that made her conflicted between wanting to relieve herself and wanting something bigger inside.

"Can I go now?" she eventually asked when it seemed Catherine had no intention of stopping.

"I guess, but you have to pay for interrupting my fun first," Catherine replied, removing the plug one final time and brandishing it in the moonlight. Its metal surface was surprisingly mostly clean save for the anal slime that quickly slid off of it and the tiniest smear of more solid shit at its tip. Regardless, she couldn't help but revel in the arousal emanating from her pussy as she forced the toy into Dakota's mouth. "Clean off your filth, pig."

As instructed, Dakota quickly closed her lips around the neck of the plug and began dutifully sucking off whatever built-up filth coated its smooth surface. Considering the past few days, this was child's play and by no means a punishment. After just a couple of licks, any remnants from her hole were removed and the flavor mellowed out to only the slightest taste of metal. "Ith Cwean," she mumbled, struggling to talk with her mouth full.

"Good, now keep it there while you lift your ass and shit on this plate like I asked you to do five minutes ago." This time there was no delay, Dakota quickly raised herself and held her lower half a few inches off the ground. Catherine, holding the plate in place, watched as the woman's sphincter ballooned outward. A few drops of brown fluid trickled out, but there was little else before Dakota relaxed her hole to catch her breath.

Considering how little solid food she had eaten that day, it was an unsurprising result; the fact that she had just evacuated her bowels a few hours earlier didn't help. Regardless, Dakota wasn't one to give up, so it was only a second or two before she was bearing down with all her muscles once more. The pure force alone was somewhat unpleasant - and likely brought with it an increased risk of hemorrhoids - but her second try thankfully had some better results. It was still mostly a wet goo, but Dakota did manage to pass some more solid waste, a couple of dense nuggets of shit shooting from her ass with some force before colliding with the plate and coming to a stop. In their wake came squirts of pure liquid, Catherine getting a front-row seat as the plate quickly filled up and the waste began running over the edge.

"Maybe I should've gotten a bowl," the brunette mused, changing her grip to keep as much of the liquid on the plate as possible.

"Thorry," Dakota grunted after a final, slightly larger, turd splashed down. Spitting the butt plug from her mouth, she continued, "I think that's it. Unfortunately, the tank's running a little empty."

Licking her index, Catherine lubed up her finger with her saliva before pushing it knuckle deep into the Korean's slimy sphincter. Inside was hot, and she could feel Dakota's anal muscles squeezing and contracting, doing their best to pull Catherine's finger deeper. What she couldn't feel, however, was any more waste - much to her disappointment. "Yeah, I think you're right," she resigned, wiggling her index inside for a few more seconds before slipping it from its flesh prison.

"Find anything?"

Looking at her finger, Catherine struggled to see anything in the dark but eventually concluded that nothing was removed from the woman's hole other than a thin brown filth. "No. I'll be honest; I was expecting more from you. This is some lackluster performance."

"I-" Dakota started to say, but she was quickly interrupted by Catherine's slimy finger forcing its way into her mouth. Excepting her fate, she used her tongue to slurp and lick off the coating left from her anus.

"That's better," the brunette smiled, "I'm also not happy that you spit out the plug without my permission, but we'll get back to that." With a light, playful slap of Dakota's cheek, Catherine hastily removed her finger and used her now-free hand to support the back of Dakota's neck while she used the other to hold the plate up to the woman's mouth. "Now, I expect you to eat - or I guess drink - everything off of this plate. Since you are a little pig, you don't get to use your hands. I'm going to tip this plate into your mouth, and I expect you to swallow all of your disgusting shit. You got that? Not one drop missed, or you will be in for the punishment of your life."

"Yes, I'm a pig," Dakota nodded.

"Keep your head still, slut," Catherine briefly released the woman's neck to give her face another slap, "Do you not understand how to eat? Now don't fucking move." Holding Dakota's head forward, she tilted the edge of the plate until the brown sludge began trickling down the white porcelain and into the Korean's open mouth.

As directed, Dakota did her best to slurp up all her shit, using her tongue to catch any that ran down the side of her cheeks. When the plate was at roughly a forty-five-degree angle, the few chunks of solid waste finally succumbed to gravity and tumbled forward. Two of the brown nuggets fell into her agape mouth, but the third bounced high and ended up striking her cheek. Fortunately, after it came to rest under her eye, Dakota managed to roll it down her face so that it joined the other two. With that, the plate was clean, leaving her to consume the waste currently filling her mouth.

With the majority of the shit being liquid, it coated her teeth and gums but wasn't much to physically chew. It did, however, leave an extremely strong taste. The subtle sweetness that had been present in some of the other women she at from was nowhere to be found, instead being replaced with a sharp, sulfur flavor similar to old eggs. Even for an experienced eater like herself, it wasn't a simple or enjoyable task. Fortunately, the unadulterated, disgusting taste was having the opposite on her sex. Dakota's arousal at being treated like a toilet pig and being forced to consume such rank, putrid filth was unmatched, her vagina screaming to be touched as it poured a healthy trail of cream onto the picnic blanket. If it wasn't for the awful smell coming from her mouth, Dakota was sure that she'd be able to smell the musk of her sex from here.

She was desperate for pleasure. But - fully aware that her arms were pinned, and she would be unable to touch herself - Dakota forced herself to gulp down the liquid scat in one swallow. The solid pieces remained stored in her cheek, the Korean deciding to prolong her play a little longer for both her and Catherine's sake. Unlike her own vagina, she had a full view of the brunette's, and the woman's arousal was unmistakable. Catherine's clit was standing tall below her bush, and below that were her labia, bright red and glistening. Lost in pure lust, Dakota had noticed that her dom was struggling to focus, her hips gyrating as she ignored her current captive.

"What... are you... looking at?" the brunette asked breathlessly after catching Dakota staring up at her, "Did I say... you could look at me? You know what..." She didn't finish her sentence, instead tossing the plate and turning so that she was seated directly on her campmate's face. "My ass and pussy are absolutely disgusting because of you. I expect you to clean them off for me. After all, your only job is to please me, so get to it!" She tried to sound in control, but her tone betrayed her. Truthfully, all she wanted was to get off regardless of how it had to happen.

Fortunately for her, Dakota had no problem bringing a woman to orgasm with her mouth. In fact, she quite enjoyed it as was evident based on the ferocity with which she dove her tongue into Catherine's filth-covered sphincter. The majority of the waste coated its exterior, so Dakota had to spend some time licking away at the caked-on shit before she could focus fully on Catherine's pleasure. As she had come to expect, the brunette's scat tasted quite different than her own, though it was hard for Dakota's tongue to taste anything other than her own rancid filth.

Flexing her tongue to make it hard, she shifted focus to the internal cleaning of the woman's hole. The interior of Catherine's anus was hot and quite smooth, but disappointingly clean. Regardless, Dakota wanted to get the brunette off, and - based on the woman's increasingly ragged breathing and long moans - the anal tongue-fucking was working wonders. With this in mind, she did her best to keep up the pace and wiggle her way in as deep as possible - a difficult task considering her nose was already pressed firmly between Catherine's cheeks. It did, however, give Dakota the perfect angle to inhale deep lungfuls of the woman's strong scent.

"Fuck... Maybe... Maybe you are good for something," Catherine gasped as she began grinding harder. The sensation of her ass being intruded by a wiggling, slippery tongue was truly doing wonders. Her left and right hands pinching at her nipple and rubbing her clit respectively were certainly helping in their own ways, too. "I'm gonna fucking cum. I'm gonna fuck cum right on your face," she practically screamed through gritted teeth.

When her orgasm hit, Catherine's reaction was immediate. Her back arched as she unintentionally squeezed Dakota's face between her thighs, crushing the woman's head with all her strength. But even still, the Korean kept her tongue working, forcing Catherine's climax to be agonizingly drawn out. Each time she thought it was coming to an end, a new peak would spike, and she would double over again, more fluid gushing from her cunt. When she finally worked up the will to topple off Dakota's face, Catherine couldn't stop the drool pouring from her mouth her body was so numb. Now there were two sets of stars, the ones dancing around her eyes and the ones twinkling above the two women.

"How was that?" Dakota piped up, wiping her mouth with her now-freed wrist.

It took Catherine surprisingly long to answer, the woman struggling to even breathe let alone form a coherent response. When it did come, it was a slurred word Dakota couldn't quite make out and a somewhat pitiful thumbs-up.

"That was kind of cute," Dakota mused, snuggling up to the brunette on their shared blanket, "You taking the dom role. If I'm being honest, it was not something I expected at all. Not something you do a lot, either."

"That bad?"

"Not bad," Dakota chuckled, twirling a strand of her companion's hand around her finger, "Just... inexperienced. Felt like you were trying too hard sometimes and then not hard enough others. I still really liked it though; thanks for doing something special."

"God, I should be thanking you. That orgasm..."

"What can I say? I'm good at what I do."

"And humble, too. It's going to make forcing you back into the pond all the more fun."

"I'm not going back in there; I'm ready for bed," Dakota refuted.

"If you go in there and get clean, I'll let you sleep in my bed tonight."

It was a hard bargain, but with an eye roll and a lot of complaining, Dakota reluctantly followed her campmate back into the murky water one last time before heading back to camp for some much-needed shuteye.

12