Sanctuaire Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And you, Kate? What are you?" he said while winding his hand into her dark hair to make a sturdy handle.

"I'm a submissive little fuckslut, mas-" she was cut off by Robert's cock entering her mouth forcefully as it had with Sarah. Kate's hands remained anchored to her heels as her bosom bounced from Robert's oral onslaught. As more of Robert's cock found its way down her throat, I saw the first tears run down her cheek.

"What about you, Angela?" Robert turned to me as he pulled Kate forward with her hair and collar, lining her throat up with her mouth so he could drive his cock towards her stomach just like I'd seen previously. She dutifully held onto her heels as she tilted forward, her balance at his mercy. "Are you a submissive little fuckslut just waiting for your holes to be used?"

It was hard to maintain eye contact or even address the question as Kate's body writhed in his grip between us. Kate's bronze ass was split by a baby blue y-back thong, her cheeks shaking from the violent thrusts. Her matching bikini top had slipped off from the oral assault, and I could see huge double D's swinging beneath her. Through all the haze in my mind, I still found it impressive how real the boob jobs looked; even under close scrutiny it seemed impossible to tell if they were real or augmented.

"Feeling a little self-conscious?" Robert laughed as he continued his activity.

"No," I stated quickly, my arms folding across my torso defensively. My petite frame unfortunately came with small B cups.

"Aw c'mon," he chided me as he switched to Sarah's mouth, leaving Kate in a gasping heap. Yet somehow her hands remained attached to her heels. "Boobs are great in all sizes! But, if you ever did want to try out a new size, here would be the place to get it done."

"I guess... Maybe," I stammered out finally, partially out of curiosity, partially out of jealousy, partially to appease this authoritative man who I wanted to feel deep inside me. Sure, he was handsome, but it wasn't that that kept me in a constant state of excitement. It was his confidence, his indifference to everything around him, his ability to claim sexual service wherever and whenever he wanted.

"Show me how wet you are," he said sternly to me as Sarah lapped at his balls, his hanging meat covering most of her face. "Show me if you really want some new tits."

Startled by the command, I shifted uncomfortably and looked at Kate, unable to meet his gaze. What, why??? My mind raced, knowing that the evidence of lust was clearly on display just under my dress.

"Show me how wet you are," he repeated in the exact same tone, slapping Sarah in the face with his cock before shoveling it back into her eager mouth. Fuck, he's so demeaning to them I grimaced, but couldn't shy from the growing realization that I too, wanted to taste a piece of this pie.

I felt the fabric of my dress lift away from me and felt a slight breeze explore my thighs and crotch. Surprised, I glanced down to see my own hands raise my dress compliantly and expose my white thong, soaked with the juices that my body wouldn't stop producing.

Robert stared at the evidence of my lust, guffawing loudly as he held Sarah's head in an iron grip. Embarrassed at his laughter, my hands released the dress but I couldn't turn from the sight of him obliterating Sarah's mouth, her makeup—her poise. He finally released her from her chokehold and stepped towards me.

"Let's get you taken care of, shall we? Lots of paperwork before I pound that tight body of yours," he said nonchalantly as he tucked his hard, glistening member back into his briefs. I shivered at the comment and followed him away from the two girls who picked themselves up and continued their conversation on the patio.

This is insanity, I thought as we turned and headed towards the main resort building. Crazy hot but also crazy crazy!

"That's the training area," Robert pointed out as we walked through a large courtyard. On a covered dais I could make out many muscular bodies all crowded around a sofa and the sounds of grunting and crying. As one of the bodies shifted to another position, I caught a glimpse of a white heel in the air, and what appeared to be a pale female body in the mix. She was quickly lost from sight as I counted at least 5 men orbiting around her in a mob of ebony and tan flesh, clearly gangbanging her.

"What do you mean by training area?" I sputtered, my mind racing through potential meanings.

"Well, some girls have a hard time adjusting to the lifestyle here for whatever reason. We have a rigorous program that assists with their adaptation to the resort. It involves a lot of physical and mental training," he trailed off before looking at me with a smirk, "and a specific diet."

Is he saying what I think he's saying? Part of my brain groaned at the adolescent joke while trying to convince myself it was just that: a joke. Instead of the strange reality that was forming in my mind: submissive women trained into sex slaves, forced to serve their masters with their assholes and dignity. My mind mulled over the dismissive tone Robert had used as he'd said "whatever reason" they might struggle to adjust. Maybe they're not into butt-busting anal like a lot of the men here seem to be, I frowned.

The next few minutes blurred as he led me into the main building which masqueraded as a luxurious tropical hotel. In a large office, stacks of papers were put in front of me, and Robert highlighted the forms. Non-disclosure agreements about the resort, medical release forms, legal consent forms all fell under my pen as I scanned them distractedly. I was surprised when he put a "do's and don'ts" questionnaire in front of me, but it made sense: not everyone was into the same stuff. As I went down the list, I realized I must be a prude compared to these people, only ticking about 25% of the boxes. Oral, vaginal, light bondage, and a few other tame kinks compared to the rest of the list. Blushing a bit, I slid it over to Robert. Hopefully he would be into the same stuff I was.

Robert placed a different one in front of me and paused.

"Release and legal if you're interested in augmentation," he said as he sat back and waited, "Just got to pick your desired size and sign."

I scanned it excitedly. I could have breasts like Sarah's, or even some of the huge jugs I'd seen around the resort.

"It's safe?" I asked quietly, already knowing the answer.

"Victor is the best, hence why he's such a great asset to Sanctuaire," Robert smiled, "Just like you will be too."

I wasn't quite sure what he meant by the last comment, but it felt like a compliment nonetheless, causing me to grin stupidly as I signed.

"I think I want D's!" I announced as I slide the paperwork back to him which he scanned closely. "When does it happen?" I asked eagerly, somewhat giddy with my choice and new future.

Robert chuckled while he fed all the forms into a scanner before walking to another room, motioning me to follow. I rose eagerly, following him into a beautifully furnished lounge.

"Well, first is your initiation," he informed, "It'd be a waste to ignore your natural tits at the resort, you know?"

"My initiation?" I blanched at the implication.

"Relax, I'll be conducting it," he smiled warmly at me while handing me a white box. Surprisingly, its label already read "Angela" on it. Opening the lid, a gold and white collar hung inside it, alongside some flimsy white lingerie.

"You can put your old clothes in there," he said firmly, stepping back and waiting expectantly. I knew what to do, but my heart was racing and what remained of my active brain forced me to pause.

"Think of your initiation as a welcoming to the resort," Robert explained before grinning devilishly, "with perhaps a bit of spanking and hazing?"

My pussy dripped more into my thong as my body continued to quash my mind's caution.

"It will also mark the beginning of your horizons broadening," before adding, "sexually, that is."

I didn't know quite how to interpret his last comment, but he interrupted me as he beckoned towards the lingerie.

"C'mon, princess, we can chat more after I've dumped my load in you."

I almost dropped the box at his crude comment, but instead peeled my dress from my shoulders. My lust-fueled body moved as if on auto-pilot; I felt the white fabric fall around me, my hands pulling on the white stockings. Robert watched me bemusedly, but stopped me when I ignored the white thong in the box.

"I'm already wearing white panties," I whined, a little embarrassed about my soaking thong.

Robert shook his head, indicating to swap them anyway. Confused but eager to fuck him, I complied. As I peeled my thong down over the white lace stockings, I felt his gaze burn into my crotch which only made me hornier as I slid the even smaller piece of material over my mound. It barely covered my labia and I had to wedge it tightly between my butt cheeks in order to do so. My brain still averse to the concept, I picked up the collar hesitantly, but Robert quickly fastened it around my throat before I could protest. He gave it a light tug and nodded approvingly as I stumbled within his strong grip. Lastly, he handed me white 3-inch fuck-me heels. Slipping them on, I realized that there was no garment to cover my small, perky breasts. Standing there on display in front of him, I felt like such a slut, waiting for someone to dominate me. Fuuuuuck I'm wet.

He licked his lips as he looked me over before motioning me to follow him over to one of the sofas. Clopping over to him in my new footwear, I eagerly watched him turn around and fish out his cock. Finally, my pussy ached, clouding my brain's struggle for my dignity, for safety, for anything other than a fuck.

"Suck," his voice said firmly, his cock flicking in his grip.

Again, I paused in uncertainty. I had no problem sucking this gorgeous man's cock, hell I craved it, but it was everything else that concerned me: my new collar, the "uniform", the other women's lack of autonomy I had witnessed. He sensed my hesitation.

"If you'd prefer the 'welcome' team for your initiation, I can call for them," he said flatly, "But I'll let you in on a secret: they're the same as the training team."

I blanched, the courtyard gangbang immediately coming to mind. I had fantasies of participating in one, but I was nowhere near ready now, mentally or physically.

"I-I, don't," I grabbed his forearm as he reached for a nearby phone, "I'll do it."

"Glad to hear," he grinned as he stepped back and presented his cock for his third blowjob in a half hour. "Show me what you bring to Sanctuaire."

Resigned mentally, but physically eager, I knelt into the carpet and held his fat cock as it stiffened in my hands. Clearly someone had to be the first of many to fuck me at this resort and being 'broken in' at the hands of this chiseled god was definitely better than the other options. As his purple tip entered my mouth, I tasted sweat and presumably the spit of his previous blowjob. And shame—I couldn't escape the feeling of shame as I pleasured my new master.

"Oh, yeah," he groaned at the ceiling as one hand gripped my head. His hips began to meet my face as he fed inch after inch into my mouth. I'd sucked off big cocks before, but this one was definitely the largest and my jaw was struggling already. I felt his other hand grip the side of my head and I started to gag on the force-fed meat. My hands braced against his hips in vain but he easily overpowered me and his cockhead breached my esophagus. My body heaved in response as I tried to combat my own gag reflex until Robert finally released his iron grip. Spit flowed from my mouth as I knelt at his feet coughing and collecting my thoughts.

"Attagirl," he encouraged flatly, before twisting my hair into his fist in preparation for the next tonsil onslaught. I took a deep breath and mounted my face to his cock, eagerly trying to spear the shaft deeper down my throat. The sooner I make him happy, the sooner he's gonna fuck me. Fighting through my gag reflex again, I noticed that I could already suffer his anaconda down my throat longer than before. A bit proud of myself, I redoubled my efforts to swallow his cock whole, eager to make him cum. Immersing myself in my task, I wedged inch after inch down my gullet, tears streaming down my face and gagging noises emerging from around his meat.

"Oh, fuck yea," he groaned again loudly, continuing to feed my pride, "Holy shit you learn fast compared to the other whores..."

My brain flinched at his condescension, but my pussy melted from his praise—however backhanded it might be. His hands freed my head as he leaned back against the desk to watch my handiwork. And did I work, relaxing as much of my body as possible except for my hands I used to thrust myself onto his spike. Several strokes later, I could feel myself making progress, my gag reflex triggering less and less as I impaled myself. His balls came within reach of my tongue a few moments laters.

"Show me those beautiful eyes as you throat me, baby," he grunted, and I immediately complied. My gaze was blurry as I fought for air, but my compliance was met with a handsome grin staring down at me. Fluids poured from my eyes, nose and mouth, but in that moment, I felt proud of what I had accomplished—the sheer size of cock I had successfully deepthroated to the balls. Right as my vision started to fade, his cock retreated from my throat and left me a coughing and gagging mess on the floor. Lightheaded and in desperate need of air, I clutched his leg to beg for a temporary respite. It was granted as he laughed and strode away from me. All of a sudden, I realized one of my hands was between my legs, rubbing firmly at my clit to match the sensations coursing through my body. Am I turned on by trying to shove his log down my throat?

I remained there in my epiphany until he came back with a small flat vibrator in hand and made a hand gesture to me. I didn't catch all of it so I stared up at him puzzled. He scowled slightly before gently wrapped his hand in my hair. Oh, I know where this is—searing pain shot through my head and neck, forcing me to follow him hastily on hands and knees, my heels scrabbling wildly. I found myself at the foot of a modern reclining chaise which I was deftly hoisted into, as if it was no effort for Robert. I was draped over it, comfortable but exposed; head resting in the center of it, my legs splayed out behind me. I felt him wedge the vibrator between my crotch and the cushion, and my legs quivered involuntarily. Oh fuck, finally!

Wanting to look into his beautiful eyes as he penetrated me, I tried to turn my upper body and realized I couldn't as one of his hands rested on my collar, forcing my face into the cushion.

"Stay," he said gravelly before lowering his body over my prostrate form.

I froze, eager to please him at any expense. I just needed to cum! The tiny white strip of cloth covering my sex was nudged aside by his fingers and I flushed, knowing he could see my sopping cunt.

His head grazed my slit as he brushed his member inside my legs, so close to my dripping entrance.

"Please Robert, let me feel your beautiful cock inside me," I finally blurted out, releasing the thought I'd kept trapped in me for the last hour. Laughing, he grabbed my arms and pinned them in the small of my back with his fist, his other hand guiding his cock in a tortuous journey around my pussy.

I felt powerless beneath him, as I'd seen many other women today, and it was turning me on. I whimpered pathetically and wiggled my ass at him, focused only on one thing: cumming.

After what felt like an eternity of torture, his bulbous head finally pushed inside and I yelped in glee and surprise. I had never been stretched to this degree, and the lustful aching in my body was quickly challenged by pain as more of his cock entered me. Moaning into the chair, the pleasure and pain quickly pushed me towards an impending tidal wave building inside me. And then, just as I felt myself reach the summit of a roller coaster, everything stopped. My pussy was left a gaping void, fresh air glancing off the inside of my legs as he stood above me.

"Please! Please..." I gasped, delirious with desire. My hands were still bound behind my back so all I could do was squirm beneath his control.

His slick tip dragged up and down my labia again, teasing me as he dangled my colossal orgasm in front of me.

"Please," I begged hoarsely; the odor of sterilized leather becoming stronger as I drooled on the chaise.

"Beg," Robert said quietly from behind me.

Ashamed of my predicament, but willing to do anything for my orgasm, I wailed pathetically, "Pleaseletmecumrobert!! I'll do anything I promise, just please let me cuuuummmm!!"

I waited expectantly, afraid that the tidal wave was drifting away too quickly for me to catch up.

"Beg for it in your ass, you little fucking slut." His rigid tone made me shiver, and part of my brain screamed NO, but the rest of me was on autopilot. My vision blurry, I heard a squeaky voice cry, "Please fuck me in the ass Robert, please fuck me like your little anal slut!"

My vision returned in a flash as a jarring pain drove the lustful haze away from my brain. For a second I couldn't tell what had happened, why my body felt so different, why my hands were instinctively trying to jerk out of Robert's firm grip. And then, the burning and the splitting sensations ripped from my groin up to my brain and I screamed. My first thought was a hot poker had just been rammed into my delicate asshole. But no, it was his cock, I could feel him settling in above me as he tried to shove more of his cock deep into my body.

"Oh, no! I ca—I don't...!!" I screeched from beneath him, trying to reason with the pain growing in my ass, as I felt like I was being ripped apart. My lungs had quit working the pain was so bad, and I saw stars in my vision as the light-headed sensation returned. Tears flowed involuntarily down my cheeks as I strained my head, trying to get out of the chair, trying to flip over and shield my asshole. Oxygen filled my lungs in spurts, only working when the burning and tearing sensation didn't paralyze my body.

"There, there," his gentle voice rang out above me, and I briefly pictured his beautiful grin and kind eyes which contrasted the agony he was extracting on me. My legs flailed behind me and I heard my heels scrabble on the floor, failing to find any sort of leverage with which to gain a footing.

"Auugggh," he moaned approvingly as another inch of his meat embedded itself in my rectum.

Through the tears and pain I tried to reason, "Please, Robert, I'm begging you! Please take it out of my ass!!"

There was no response other than a hand pushing one of my petite asscheeks wider as more of him wedged into my rear.

"I'm sorry, Robert!" I continued to wail, "I can't take it! Your cock is too big! You're killing meeeee!!"

My bargaining fell on deaf ears as I was forced to welcome each inch of his massive cock. My misery was only heightened when he grabbed my hair with his other hand and lifted my face off the chaise. Makeup and tears everywhere, I sobbed loudly into the room as more of my body shifted to accommodate the invader. Trying to stop the pain, the sodomy, I tried to form words of protest but failed.

"St—Hnnnnnnggghhhh!!" I could only shriek in vain, my head pulled upward painfully so my back arched high above the chair.

He was talking to me now, but I only caught bits and pieces, my mind and body racing to deal with each new searing pain and cramp. This was like the other times I'd tried anal; painful, uncomfortable, except multiplied like 10 times. His cock was huge compared to my exes, and the pain I'd experienced in my vagina from it was nothing compared to the carnage in my ass.