Sanctuaire Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"-be fine, you just don't know how flexible your ass can be. Particularly when it's in the right hands," he seemed to prattle on above me as his bulging veins sawed in and out my burning sphincter.

My only response was a loud howl that accompanied the air he forced out of my lungs with his thrust. He's not going to stop, I realized, my predicament finally sinking in. Bent over a chaise, ass in the air, hands pinned in the small of my back, I had no power, nothing to abate the sodomy.

"I'm really doing you a favor," he continued, "There are ways to enjoy anal, and I intend to show you those ways. Many of the other trainers here would not be so kind, nor the clients. And let's not even get started on Pakari... "

He trailed off, and while a question flashed across my mind, it was quickly lost by the burning sensation becoming a dull roar alongside my organs screaming about the intruder. My mind was just starting to focus on how stuffed I felt when he slowly began to recede from my bowels. I bit the leather cushion beneath myself to stifle the scream, feeling as though he was trying to turn me inside out with his cock. His large mushroom tip pulled on my sphincter, and then I was left empty. Taking a deep but shaking breath, I gasped out finally, "I don't...do anal..."

It was more of a plea than a statement. Any sense of autonomy I'd had earlier left my body with his cock.

Robert chuckled as his hands spread my rear for the next penetration. "Could have fooled me!"

I cowered in anticipation, feeling his rubbery tip probe my now-raw asshole.

"Um—the list of fetishes! I didn't want to do anal!" I remembered, my hands now free to grip the chaise beneath me as I wailed.

"Oh Angela," he whispered, "that's not a list of do's and don'ts. That's a To-Do list."

"H-hwaaah?" I looked back at him in panic, only to see him lowering his body into mine, the panic turning to horror as my ass was punched open and the rape began anew.

"It'd be way too hard to keep track of who does what, who doesn't like what on the island," Robert explained between grunts as his cock ruined my body, "It's better if we just make sure everyone is on the same page. Just takes a little bit of training..."

He trailed off as he focused on sodomizing me again, but I wasn't paying attention. The cramps returned and I struggled to breathe through the merciless ravaging. As I tried to align my breathing with his thrusts, a familiar feeling returned, as if I was again slowly climbing a roller coaster of lust and sensation. The stabbing pain distracted me from it, but I was climbing it despite everything. There is no fucking way I'm going to cum from this, I grimaced as I struggled to handle the ordeal. But even as I clutched to the thought for the sake of my own dignity, I could feel my own body betray me. The previous bonfire in my body was rekindled, the pain adding to the flames that illustrated that I might just be a goddamn anal slut.

I was so confused, my crotch starting to clench in anticipation of each penetration administered by Robert, the rest of my body still trying to deal with the pain he inflicted on me. He must have noticed it, because he began to pick up the pace in my ass, slapping my ass occasionally. I realized my sobbing had morphed into groans and muted cries, the tearing sensation distracting me less and less from my impending orgasm.

"Oh, you are a fantastic little anal slut," he growled in my ear as his hips rested on top of my butt, his member entrenched deep inside me.

His disdainful comment pushed me unwillingly the final meters to the summit, and my body began the shattering journey downward through my orgasm. A dull pain resided deep in my stomach, but I felt no burning sensation anymore as I lost feeling in my thighs and succumbed to the twitching that wracked my body. I could vaguely detect his presence above me, laughing loudly as he began to ram his cock in and out of my quivering bottom without mercy. Electric pleasure consumed my brain and body as I rode the waves of ecstasy that coursed from head to toe. I hazily was aware of him continuing to violate my body as I struggled for control over the spasms that consumed my body while bathing in the pleasure. Each thrust of his caused another shockwave of warmth and thrill to shoot throughout my body, but my mind was already beginning to detach itself from my body. I felt as though I was above myself, watching my body spasm uncontrollably underneath his imposing frame as he continued to seek his own pleasure in what remained of me.

When I finally came to, I felt a cool breeze on my defiled asshole and his fist in my hair again. I was pulled from the couch forcefully and instinctively knelt at his feet, my body knowing what was next already. My mouth also knew, because I felt his flesh ram itself deep into my throat again, this time in one smooth motion. I was on autopilot it seemed; satiated, relaxed, and still a bit horny, I willingly let him use my throat as a fleshlight, pounding in and out of my face without protest. Soon enough, his grip on my hair tightened and I was staring down the barrel of his massive cock. Even though I expected it, I still flinched when the first rope of cum hit my face, coating my cheek and jaw in hot semen. More followed onto my face, causing me to close my eyes, and just in time as I felt some hit my eyelashes and stay.

Robert's groaning abated and his grip in my hair relaxed, the cascade of semen tapering. I instinctively licked my lips, reveling in the hot, salty coating on my face. I could hear Robert tuck his cock away as I tried to open my eyes.

"There is a washroom over there," he indicating while beaming down at me.

"Uh, thanks," I said, ashamed for him to see me with so much cum stuck to my face. Fuck, what was wrong with me? It was HIS cum! I staggered to my feet and headed towards the doorway.

"Do be quick," I heard him call after me, "Don't want to miss the rest of initiation!"

I turned back, confused.

"What do you mean?" my voice concerned. There was more to this? What else could there be?

"Oh, Angela," he laughed mockingly, "Initiation is a week-long event."