Sanctuary Ch. 01

Story Info
A curious girl follows a mysterious woman into a secret club.
6.5k words
4.6
10.5k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FemKUltra
FemKUltra
10 Followers

Stepping meekly into a dark alleyway, Adrienne approaches an unassuming door against the side of an old building. Taking a breath to steel herself, she closes her right hand to make a fist and knocks firmly against the cold metal door. After a few agonizing moments of silence, she hears the sound of metal sliding against metal as a set of eyes appears to size her up through a small slot in the door. "Can I help you?" A deep voice asks from the other side. Adrienne straightens her back, doing her best impression of confidence as she gives her answer: "I come here for sanctuary".

The pair of eyes wordlessly vanish, as Adrienne hears the sound of the figure unbolting the door. The door suddenly swings open, revealing the figure to be a tall heavyset man. The man, clearly a bouncer, wears his button-up shirt with the top two buttons undone, revealing thick dark curls of chest hair. He wears his sleeves rolled up, betraying hairy arms to match. On his face is a thick full beard that has been neatly groomed, giving him a refined look despite his animalistic features. The man greets Adrienne with the friendliest look such an intimidating man is capable of, and gestures for her to enter. "Welcome to sanctuary" the man growls in his baritone voice "I hope you find whatever it is you are looking for here tonight". "I hope so too." Adrienne replies, the shakiness of her voice betraying her nervousness through the cracks in her confident facade. "This is a safe place, where all kinds are welcome, and no harm can come to you" The doorman reassures her, once again gesturing for her to step inside, clearly not wanting to draw any more attention from passersby on the street. Adrienne takes the hint, and steps into the building, smiling sheepishly at the doorman as she does so.

Stepping past the doorman, she walks down a flight of stairs, and approaches yet another door. She can hear the sound of jazz music gradually getting louder as she approaches the bottom of the stairs. Above the door resting at the bottom of the stairs, are neon letters spelling out the name of the nightclub 'Sanctuary'. Before entering, Adrienne briefly looks down to assess her appearance. She is wearing a black button up dress that goes all the way down to her knees. This dress is her favourite item of clothing, as it accentuates her newfound curves while still giving her an overall refined appearance. On her feet, she wears a pair of heels that she is still getting the hang of wearing for extended periods of time. She pulls out her cellphone's camera to check her makeup. She has made sure not to go too overboard, applying just enough to smooth out the more rectangular features of her face, giving it a much rounder appearance. It helped that her face was framed perfectly by dark curtains of shoulder length hair. Satisfied with her looks, she opened the door and stepped into the club.

This was her second time visiting the club, but her first time seeing the inside of it. The previous Saturday evening she had been walking along the sidewalk on her way home to her apartment, and noticed an unnaturally pale dark-haired woman pass by in the opposite direction. She was not entirely sure why, but a part of her had become enamored by the sight of this woman. This was not the first time Adrienne had found herself attracted to a woman, but she had never been quite as desperate for another woman's attention like she was that night. She turned around to see where this woman was going, keeping her distance so as not to come across as a stalker, and watched as the woman turned into a dark alleyway. Her curiosity getting the better of her, Adrienne had peeked around the corner, and spotted the woman talking into the door. Doing her best to make out what the woman was saying from around the corner of the building, all she could make out was the word 'Sanctuary'. The door swung open and the woman walked inside.

After what felt like an eternity, Adrienne, unsure of herself, stepped into the alleyway. She approached the same door that the woman had been speaking into, and reached out her hand to knock on it, before suddenly getting cold feet. She practically ran out of the alleyway and then continued the walk back to her apartment, dejected.

Since then, she has not been able to get the thought of this mysterious woman out of her head. So, the following Saturday, which was tonight, she had managed to work up the courage to go and check out the door the mysterious woman walked through, promising herself this time she was going to see it through no matter what.

Snapping back to the present, Adrienne looks around the club to assess her surroundings. Adrienne sees a number of strange looking people, with strange tattoos and clothing unlike she has ever seen before. Some wore leather harnesses, collars, and restraints, although many opted for more casual clothing that you might see at a normal social club or lounge. She gathers this must be some sort of fetish club, and briefly considers taking her leave but instead musters the courage to head over to the bar.

As she approaches, the bartender, a bald headed dark skinned man greets her with a smile. "Welcome, we don't get many newcomers here, so it's always a treat to see a new face. What can I get you?" "I guess a gin and tonic would be nice." Adrienne replies, returning his smile nervously. "Coming right up." The bartender replies, and with a flourish, he pours her drink and slides it across the bar. "How much do I owe you?" She asks. "Your first drink is on the house. Consider it a welcoming gift." This strikes Adrienne as odd, but she isn't one to look a gift horse in the mouth. So she thanks the bartender and carries her drink to an empty seat at the edge of the bar. Her eyes drift around the crowd, searching for the woman she had seen the previous night. As her eyes drift around the room she brings the drink to her mouth and takes a sip. "Holy shit this is good" she says out loud, catching the eye of the bartender, who had been watching her drink, waiting for her approval. "Seriously, I don't think I've ever had gin and tonic this good, what kind of gin do you use?". "Now now" The bartender replies, with a satisfied grin on his face, "I can't go giving away secrets like that, or I'd go out of business."

Adrienne is about to come up with a witty reply to the bartender, when suddenly the door to the club opens, and through it steps a familiar figure. None other than the woman from the other night. The woman smiles to the bartender, who waves a greeting back to her in response, and then she turns to meet Adrienne's gaze with an inquisitive expression that churns her stomach. She strides right past Adrienne, taking a seat by herself at a table in the corner of the room next to the bar, not far from where Adrienne is currently seated.

The bartender wordlessly pulls a bottle of red wine from under the bar and fills a wine glass, before handing it to a server, who delivers it to her table. She drinks it contentedly while looking around the room, before yet again meeting Adrienne's gaze. "Well, are you going to come talk to me, or are you content to just keep staring?" The woman speaks softly, yet Adrienne can make out every single word, as if the woman was speaking directly into Adrienne's ear. Adrienne briefly considers cutting her losses and making a run for it then and there, but instead downs the rest of her gin and tonic, and strides over towards the woman's table, managing to pull together the tattered scraps of her false confidence.

For the first time Adrienne gets a good look at her up close. She is even more beautiful than Adrienne remembers from that night. Her deathly pale skin shimmers with an otherworldly glow in the violet neon light of the club. Her crimson red dress perfectly accentuates the curves of her body. The woman leans forward as Adrienne approaches, the low cut of her dress leaving little to the imagination. She smiles almost lecherously as Adrienne fails to resist openly staring at her cleavage. "I must say, you look familiar, but I can't quite place where I've seen you before." The woman breaks the silence, and Adrienne meets her inquisitive gaze, stammering out an answer: "I uh, umm, I uhhh". Sensing Adrienne's panic, the woman reaches her hand out to touch Adrienne's. "Dont worry about it, my name is Selene, why don't you take a seat." Selene's touch causes a feeling of calmness to spread throughout Adrienne's body, and she obliges, taking the seat next to Selene.

"Nice to meet you, Selene. My name is Adrienne" Adrienne speaks, suddenly finding it surprisingly easy to be forthcoming with this woman she has only just met. "I saw you a few weeks ago and couldn't help but follow you to see where you were going. I saw you walk into this club, and have been coming here with the hope of seeing you again." Hearing the words come out of her mouth, Adrienne starts to realize how creepy she sounds, thankfully Selene doesn't seem to mind.

"Ah yes, now that you mention it, I do remember you from that night." Selene holds her hand in front of her as she speaks, staring idly at her black-coated fingernails, "I could sense your eyes on me then, although I'll confess I'm surprised you found the courage to come meet me here." Selene sighs and looks off into the distance as she speaks, her voice becoming wistful. "Unfortunately, I don't think you know what you have gotten yourself into. This place is not meant for those of your kind, it is a sanctuary for those like me. Somewhere where we can be ourselves, unbothered by prying eyes."

"What do you mean, those of my kind?" Adrienne's eyes narrow inquisitively as she speaks.

"Human." Selene replies simply, her face becoming stony, not betraying any emotion.

Adrienne lets out a slight chuckle at what she assumes was a deadpan joke, but a pit starts to form in her stomach, along with a deeper sensation she can't quite pin down. She decides to play along. "So if you're not human, what would that make you?"

"I'm afraid that if I answered truthfully, you wouldn't believe me." Selene looks at Adrienne with sadness in her eyes, "It was very nice to chat with you Adrienne, but I think it would be best if we parted ways. I worry that if you stayed any longer, you might end up getting hurt."

At Selene's words, Adrienne is overcome with a sinking feeling. She finally has a chance to speak with the mysterious woman she had been unable to stop thinking about for weeks, only to get rejected in such a strange and patronizing manner.

"You know, if you're not interested, you can just say so, there's no need to come up with some bullshit story about not wanting me to get hurt." Adrienne glares angrily at Selene while she speaks before standing up from her seat in a huff, and starts towards the door to the club.

"Wait, It's not that I'm not interested, it's well-" a look of genuine frustration comes across Selene's face, causing Adrienne to hesitate.

Selene stares at Adrienne the way a recovering alcoholic might stare at a bottle of liquor. "Look, I'm... a vampire. The kind who drinks human blood, who compels human beings to do her bidding against their will. If you had met me a few decades ago, I would not have hesitated to make you my plaything. I would easily bend your will to mine, and make you do unspeakable things, while you were helpless to resist." Selene gazes at Adrienne with pure lust in her eyes as she finishes her sentence, and then shakes her head to snap herself out of it, "But I'm not that person anymore, at least I'm trying not to be. You should really leave now, before I change my mind."

There is something about the way Selene speaks that Adrienne can't pin down, either the sadness in her voice, or the certainty in which she speaks, that makes Adrienne wholeheartedly believe what she is saying, despite how outlandish it is. The pit in her stomach grows exponentially, as well as that strange accompanying feeling that Adrienne is only now able to identify as desire. This was not like any kind of desire she had experienced before, this desire was an all-consuming spiral that she felt at the edge of her consciousness, that promised her pleasure beyond her imagination if only she allowed herself to tumble into it. She considers again taking her leave, but then, she has already come this far, and from her false bravado earlier genuine courage was starting to blossom. She decides that she is going to find where this new rabbit hole of desire is promising to take her.

"Let's say I believe you." Adrienne meets Selene's gaze, looking directly into her eyes as she speaks. "What if I want to stay anyway?"

Selene's eyes narrow as she examines Adrienne's expression, and places her hand on top ofAdrienne's, her expression turning to one of disbelief. "I can't believe it, you're actually serious. I'm not sure what kind of human willingly submits to becoming a Vampire's plaything, but I'd be lying if I said I wasn't curious to find out. Are you sure this is something you want?" Adrienne realizes Selene is not moving her mouth as she speaks the last sentence, but rather her voice is being projected directly into Adrienne's mind. She knows that she should be terrified by this, but it only makes the desire within her grow even stronger. Selene continues, "I have a private room to myself in the back of the club, if you are interested in seeing where this goes, you should follow me. Otherwise this is your best chance to back out. I'm not sure how long I will be able to restrain myself alone with a cute thing such as yourself."

With that, Selene gets up and walks away from the table, leaving Adrienne blushing, and turns to the bartender, who holds out a key to Selene in his outstretched hand, clearly having been privy to their conversation. Selene grabs the key, flashing a look of playful exasperation at the bartender, which he returns with a mischievous grin. Key in hand, Selene walks away from the bar towards the back end of the club, the other club patrons not paying her any mind as she walks down a hallway lined with smaller rooms in the back of the club. She opens a door on the left, and turns to look at Adrienne while gesturing for her to follow in a come hither motion. The thought of leaving doesn't even cross Adrienne's mind as she follows after Selene, not failing to notice that the gaze of the previously preoccupied patrons are now fixed upon her as she makes her way across the club. Finally reaching the open door to Selene's private room, she walks through, closing the door behind her, leaving just the two of them alone together. Examining the room, Adrienne sees it contains a soft inviting bed covered with red velvet sheets, next to the bed is a nightstand with a bottle of wine, with two empty wine glasses.

Selene is seated on the edge of the bed, content to stare at her wordlessly for a few moments, as if taking her in, before a slight smile crosses her lips. "Why don't we start by having you pour us some drinks?" Selene's voice echoes in Adrienne's mind as before, however this time her voice carries a certain compulsion to it, and Adrienne can feel her body try to move to fulfill Selene's request of its own accord. At the same time, the feeling of desire inside Adrienne becomes more and more intense, as if pleading for her to give into the compulsion, and let Selene take control. Choosing not to resist, Adrienne relaxes her mind and lets her body act of its own accord, and as she does so, she is rewarded with a haze of pleasure, as if she is floating on a cloud above the room simply watching as her body pours two glasses of wine, handing one to Selene, who sips it happily, eyeing Adrienne with a look of unrestrained hunger.

"My, you're not even resisting. You really do want this don't you?" Adrienne can feel the compulsion withdraw, and she gets the sense that Selene wants an honest answer from her. Feeling the haze of pleasure start to wane as she regains control of her body, she nods desperately at Selene as if to say, god yes please don't stop. The compulsion in Selene's words returns, this time more forceful, now that she has been reassured that her subject is truly willing "That's what I like to hear. Now, be a good girl and get on the bed".

As the words 'good girl' echo in her mind, Adrienne feels a wave of ecstasy unlike anything she has felt before. It feels right, in a deep satisfying sense that she can't quite put into words. She kicks off her heels, and lies back on the bed, her body and mind eager to obey. "Take that dress off too. I need to see what you look like underneath."

Mechanically, Adrienne begins to unbutton her dress, exposing her bra first, and then her panties as she slides the dress off of her, and tosses it onto the floor. Selene moves closer to Adrienne on the bed and moves her hand up Adrienne's leg, her touch electric against Adrienne's soft smooth skin. Selene's eyes are drawn to the outline of Adrienne's cock visible through her panties as a smile plays across her lips, and Adrienne reflexively turns to look away in embarrassment, realizing that she hadn't disclosed this particular aspect of her identity to Selene.

Sensing her discomfort, Selene takes Adrienne's hand in hers in reassurance. "No need to be shy dear, our kind doesn't have the same hangups with gender as you humans do. When you can choose the form you take, that sort of thing stops mattering. In fact-" Selene trails off, and her smile starts to widen. She repositions herself on the bed upright so that she is on her knees facing Adrienne, who is still lying down, and lifts up the skirt of her crimson dress, revealing a pair of lacy panties barely concealing the shape of Selene's rather large cock.

"Get your face in there and take a good long look." Selene coos into Adrienne's mind, compelling her to move her face closer to Selene's crotch. She inhales, taking in Selene's scent, sending her even further into a state of bliss. Before Adrienne can get carried away, Selene lowers her skirt, making a tut tut noise.

"I think we are getting a little bit ahead of ourselves now aren't we? Get on your back and lie perfectly still. I want to play with you a bit first." Adrienne complies with Selene's command, shivering in anticipation at what the vampiress has planned for her.

Selene runs her fingers along Adrienne's body, tracing her fingers across her arms, then her legs. As her fingers reach Adrienne's left thigh, she grabs it with her palm, groping her soft skin. Then, her hands start to roam up Adrienne's torso, feeling her soft curves, and circling around her breasts, over her bra. "Take that off for me would you?" Selene nibbles on Adrienne's ear as she speaks in a soft voice, sending shivers down her spine as her fingers move to comply with her command, methodically unclasping her bra, exposing her small but firm breasts. Her nipples are swollen with arousal, practically begging to be played with.

Selene softly cups one of Adrienne's breasts, before giving it a slight pinch, Adrienne tries to squirm at the sensation, but her body refuses to heed her command, and the realization that she is completely and totally helpless fully dawns upon Adrienne, sending her even deeper into bliss. For once in her entire life, she didn't have to be in control of the situation, all she had to do was relax in the arms of her vampiress lover and let her make all of the decisions for both of them. She was in heaven.

Selene moves her head closer to Adrienne's, so that their eyes meet, their faces only inches apart. Selene opens her mouth wide, allowing Adrienne a glimpse at her razor sharp fangs for the first time, before pursing her lips together. At the same time she gently holds Adrienne's jaw with her hand and tilts her head so that their lips are just inches apart, before giving Adrienne her next command: "Kiss me". Adrienne leans forward, and obliges. Selene returns her kiss, sucking on Adrienne's lower lip playfully, before allowing her to pull back. "Again, this time with more passion." Adrienne leans forward to kiss Selene again, except this time she opens her mouth, and pushes her tongue into Selene's mouth, who rubs her own tongue playfully against Adrienne's. The two move their tongues together in a passionate dance until Selene pulls away, her eyes that of a ravenous carnivore looking at her prey.

FemKUltra
FemKUltra
10 Followers
12