Sanctuary Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You've given me quite an appetite, I don't think I can hold myself back any longer." Selene's mouth widens into a smile, her razor sharp fangs on display, communicating to Adrienne what she is planning next. Adrienne feels a sharp pang of anxiety, realizing that her life could be in danger if Selene lost control of her hunger. Sensing her fear, Selene brushes Adrienne's hair with her hand, and reassures her: "Don't worry, I won't take more than you can stand to lose. Just relax, it's going to feel amazing, trust me."

Sensing her anxiety abate, Selene kisses Adrienne on her lips, and then again on her cheek, and then on her neck. Pursing her lips, she sucks on Adrienne's neck, gently at first, and then harder, enough to rupture blood vessels, causing Adrienne to gasp slightly. Then, she bears her teeth, and sinks them into Adrienne's neck. At first the sensation of Selene's sharp teeth piercing her flesh is painful, but the pain is quickly replaced by a feeling of ecstasy unlike any she has felt before. The sensation of Selene draining the blood from her veins causes all of the nerve endings in her neck to erupt with pleasure, making her entire body tense up.

As Selene continues to take more of her lifeblood, Adrienne lets out an involuntary moan, as the pleasure continues to build and build, until she realizes she is going to climax from the sensation of having her blood sucked. As the sensations push her over the edge, her body starts to convulse, causing Selene to pull back from her neck, licking the leftover blood from her teeth and lips, looking at Adrienne with an expression of surprise and satisfaction.

Selene glances down at Adrienne's panties, noticing the large stain that has formed on the front, where they conceal the head of her cock. "You really came from having your blood sucked? Looks like you were made for this." Selene teases Adrienne by running her hand around where the stain has formed in her panties as she speaks. "Well if you're enjoying yourself so much, why don't you take it out for me?"

Adrienne complies, pulling her panties down to reveal her average sized cock, still dripping clear fluid from her previous orgasm. Normally, after an orgasm like that she would need time to recover, but already it has stiffened to a semi-erection. Selene takes her finger and gathers the clear fluid from the head of Adrienne's cock and tastes it, before issuing yet another command: "Play with yourself for me."

Sinking even deeper into submission, Adrienne rhythmically strokes her shaft with her left hand. She brings her other hand up to her chest and cups her breast with her right, pinching her nipple while biting down on her lip. Selene watches Adrienne play with herself as a puppet master might admire their handiwork. Deciding to get a bit more hands on, she grips Adrienne's right hand, and pushes it gently down to her side, and uses both of her hands to play with Adrienne's breasts. Adrienne lets out a whimper as Selene cups her left breast while pinching and twisting her right nipple, before alternating, all the while Adrienne's left hand continues rhythmically stroking her cock. As the pleasure begins to build, Selene takes Adrienne's left breast into her mouth, sucking on it, and brushing her razor sharp fangs ever so gently up against her nipple, sending shivers throughout her entire body.

Then suddenly, without warning, Selene sinks her fangs into Adrienne's breast, and begins greedily sucking her blood, like a newborn sucking on it's mothers teat, sending waves of ecstasy throughout Adrienne's body. Just as she is about to reach climax for a second time, Selene withdraws her fangs, leaving Adrienne desperate, but unable to cum. She moves her mouth to Adrienne's other breast, teasing it again with her fangs, baring her teeth in order to feign as if she is going to bite down, before giving Adrienne a gentle kiss, and flashing her a cruel smile knowing Adrienne is desperate to be finished off. "You really want to cum again don't you? That's too bad. In fact, you will find yourself unable to orgasm until I give you permission, no matter how close you might be." Adrienne tries to protest, to tell Selene it's not fair, but is unable to do anything but continue to pointlessly stroke her cock, searching desperately for a release she is no longer capable of achieving.

Deciding to torture Adrienne a little more, Selene sinks her teeth into adrienne's right breast, draining her blood, and pushing Adrienne right to the very edge of orgasm, but not over. Adrienne hangs there for what feels like an eternity, the anticipation of release being intensely pleasurable, but equal parts frustrating, until Selene withdraws her fangs yet again, leaving a matching set of bite marks on each of Adrienne's breasts. Adrienne looks at Selene with pathetic desperation, her eyes practically begging for release, which only further fans the flames of the sadistic pleasure that has possessed the vampiress.

"Stop stroking your cock, I want to play with it" Selene whispers into Adrienne's mind. Adrienne returns her left hand to her side, once again lying perfectly still and awaiting Selene's next move.

Selene grabs hold of Adrienne's cock, stroking it gently, and plants a kiss upon the head, licking up the bead of precum that has gathered there with a swirl of her tongue. Opening her mouth wider, she takes the head inside of her mouth, continuing to swirl her tongue around. She starts to bob her head rhythmically on Selene's cock, easily taking her entire length in her mouth while Adrienne is forced to lie perfectly still and enjoy the pleasure it sends throughout her entire body, unable to reach climax no matter how close to the edge it sends her.

Then suddenly, she pulls her head off of Adrienne's cock with a satisfying popping sound, and then sits up on the bed, taking off her dress in a single fluid motion, revealing her lacy black and crimson patterned lingerie. The bulge in her panties had doubled in size, her panties now barely concealing what was underneath. "Be a good girl and take it out for me." As Selene's voice enters her mind, Adrienne's body turns to face Selene, Her hands reaching out of their own accord to pull down Selene's panties. As she does so, Selene's cock is released from its lacy prison. It's nearly 10 inches, and about twice as thick as Adrienne's.

"Well what are you waiting for? Start sucking" Selene looks down at Adrienne with a sadistic look in her eyes as Adrienne grips Selene's shaft with her hand, barely able to get her fingers around it. She wraps her lips around the head of Selene's cock, her jaw having to stretch in order to accommodate Selene's girth. She continues to stroke Selene's cock for a few moments, while bobbing her head, only managing to fit the first few inches in her mouth.

"Is that all you can manage? In that case it looks like we are going to have to break you in." Selene stands over Adrienne with a sadistic look on her face. "Open wide, and just relax." As the word relax enters her mind, she can feel something inside her click, and every muscle in her throat goes limp as she opens her mouth wide.

Selene takes both of her hands and places them on the back of Adrienne's head. "You're going to be a good hole for me now okay?" and rests the head of her cock on Adrienne's tongue. Then without warning she thrusts her hips, using her hands to push the back of Adrienne's head onto her cock, burying her entire 10 inches in Adrienne's throat in a single motion. Adrienne can dimly sense her gag reflex being suppressed by Selene's compulsion, turning her throat into the perfect fuckhole. The knowledge that her mouth is being used like a pussy while she is helpless to do anything about it, combined with the blood loss makes Adrienne head swirl with a giddy sensation. Selene pulls her cock out of Adrienne's mouth, leaving only the tip lying once again on her tongue, before thrusting again, and then again. She starts rhythmically fucking Adrienne's face, whose mind continues to get hazier and hazier from the lack of oxygen. Sensing that she's about to pass out, Selene pulls her cock out of Adrienne's mouth, just long enough for her to catch her breath, before continuing her assault of Adrienne's throat once again.

When Adrienne feels like she's unable to take anymore without blacking out, Selene finally withdraws her cock from Adrienne's mouth. "I think it's time to fully break you in, wouldn''t you agree?". Selene coos into Adrienne's ear, knowing perfectly well that at this exact moment there is nothing in the world that Adrienne wants more.

"Lie on your back, and present yourself to me." Selene looks at Adrienne expectantly, as Adrienne complies with the command, slides herself forward on the bed, spreads her legs, and arches her back so as to give Selene full access to her hole.

Selene reaches over to the nightstand and opens a drawer. From it she retrieves a small bottle of lube, and pops open the cap, squirting lube liberally over her cock. She squirts a small amount onto her fingers, and spreads them onto Adrienne's opening. "You've been such a good girl for me, that I think you deserve a reward." Selene muses while sticking a slippery finger into Adrienne's entrance. "As a reward, I am going to make you fully mine, both in body and in mind, is that something you want?"

Adrienne without either hesitation or compulsion nods desperately as if to say 'God please, Im yours, do whatever you want with me' now understanding that her deepest desire has always been to be fully and completely dominated by another woman, and knowing that it was about to become her reality was causing Adrienne to feel a deep sense of satisfaction unlike any she has ever experienced before. Her thoughts are interrupted by the sensation of Selene slipping another finger into her entrance, and then a third.

Once Selene is confident Adrienne is loose enough, she withdraws her fingers, and positions the head of her cock so that it is lined up with Adrienne's hole. The anticipation of what is about to happen makes Adrienne's head spin.

"Now, be a good girl and just relax." As Selene's words echo in Adrienne's head, she pushes the head of her cock into Adrienne's opening, which greedily swallows the length of Selene's cock. The feeling of Selene's cock filling her up causes pleasure to spread throughout her body, while at the same time she feels a new presence pushing up against her consciousness. This presence feels similar to the compulsions Selene has been using to command her, except somehow more, much more. Adrienne gets the feeling that if she surrenders fully to this presence in her mind, Selene will control not only her body, but her thoughts, her emotions, her everything. Realizing this, she relaxes her mind and submits fully to the invasion, the idea of surrendering to thoughtless oblivion sending her into new heights of ecstasy.

Selene pulls her cock out of Adrienne, and with it the presence in her mind is withdrawn as well, before thrusting back in all the way to the hilt, the presence in her mind returning with it. The realization suddenly dawns on Adrienne that Selene isn't just fucking her pussy, but her mind as well.

Selene picks up the pace, the rhythmic thrusts sending Adrienne both deeper into pleasure and mindlessness. Selene suddenly takes Adrienne's hands into her own and the two lock their fingers together, while she leans in to kiss Adrienne, who returns the kiss, their tongues dancing madly while Selene rhythmically thrusts her hips. There was no longer any need for Selene to give Adrienne orders anymore, as their mental connection had grown strong enough that Adrienne's body already knew exactly what Selene wanted of her. Adrienne willingly bucks her hips to accept Selene deeper inside her, while doing her best to fully open her mind to Selene, inviting her inside.

Selene pulls away from the kiss and starts to pick up the pace, fucking Adrienne faster and faster, Selene's face contorting in pleasure as her breaths start to get faster and deeper. Adrienne is dimly aware that her lover is about to cum, despite her having nearly succumbed to complete mindlessness. Adrienne herself is sitting on the edge of orgasm, desperate for release but unable to be pushed over the edge without permission. As if answering her desperate pleas, Selene issues one final command: "Cum for me" Adrienne is only faintly aware of Selene's command, but her body doesn't need to be told twice. Selene bucks her hips and thrusts deep inside of Adrienne, holding herself there as her body tenses up, Adrienne tenses up as well, her legs wrapping around Selene's waist, pushing her deeper inside as the two climax simultaneously.

As Adrienne succumbs to the pleasure of her climax, it is as if the floodgates in her mind have burst open, and the presence rushes into her consciousness, and then something strange and wonderful happens. She realizes she can not only feel the sensations of her own pleasure, but the pleasure of her lover, as if the two of them have become one. The barriers separating where she ends and her lover begins dissolves in an instant as time seems to slow down, stretching out into eternity. She can feel her lover's cock twitching as she deposits a warm load inside of her, she can feel the sensation of the warm fluid being deposited deep inside of her, and her own cock dripping clear fluid onto her stomach like a faucet. As the pleasure becomes too much for her to handle, she surrenders fully to the feeling of bliss, an endless welcoming oblivion of pleasure and for the first time in her life, she feels fully complete.

---------------------------------

Some time later, she gradually becomes aware that she is in her lover's arms. It takes some time for her to remember how to be a person again, but gradually she starts to be able to form thoughts of her own again, and then, gradually regains the ability to control her body again. First she is able to move her fingers, then make her arm twitch, until gradually she regains full control of her body.

"Welcome back, I was worried I lost you there for a second." Selene speaks softly behind Adrienne, this time using her voice. "You know, I've lived for centuries, I've had many different mates, some human, others like me, and I've never experienced something quite like that before. That feeling of oneness." Her voice trails off, and she squeezes Adrienne gently in the embrace of her arms.

"So you felt it too?" Adrienne replies, suddenly finding her words, realizing it's been quite a while since she has last spoken.

"Yes, I did, which surprised me. I am used to dominating others, imposing my will upon them, and making them my puppets. That moment where you pulled me inside you, both with your body and your mind, that was new for me. You made me lose control. I only regained myself some time after, still inside you, and realized you were still lost in it, so I wrapped my arms around you and waited."

"Did you like it?" Adrienne asks her lover softly.

"Yes, I very much did." Selene replied, pausing briefly to consider her words before continuing "I must say, I'm glad you decided to stay with me tonight, even after I told you what I was. You are a very strange and interesting girl. I hope you decide to visit me again."

"How about next Saturday night?" Adrienne asked, turning her head slightly towards Selene.

"I'll look forward to it." Selene replies. Adrienne leans back into her lovers embrace, a smile playing across her lips. Selene plants a kiss on the back of her head, giving her a warm fuzzy feeling.

The two of them continue their embrace for a while before Adrienne finally gets up to take her leave. She puts her clothes back on and gathers her things, as Selene watches from the bed with a gentle smile. She leans over and gives Selene a kiss on the lips and waves a silent goodbye, leaving the private room. As she leaves the club, it is nearly empty, save the bartender who she flashes a sheepish smile to as she makes her way towards the club's exit. He returns her smile with a wink, replying "I'm sure we will be seeing you again real soon."

As Adrienne walks out the door back into the alleyway, she can see the first rays of sunlight creeping over the horizon, foretelling the coming sunrise. As she makes her way back to her apartment she can't help but feel a little different, like her lover has left an imprint on her subconscious, making her smile to herself. Saturday can't come soon enough.

To be continued.

12