Sanctuary of Shame

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Through half closed eyes and a blue haze I saw him strip off quickly and bring his rampant manhood into play. I blinked as I admired how big and hard it was. At that very moment, it was all I wanted. Responding to the look of urgent need in my eyes, he rolled back onto the bed and slowly eased his cock inside my squelching pussy, "Oooohh," I groaned in appreciation as he sank its full length deep inside me. Full penetration had been achieved all the way to my feminine core and oh how good it felt. I gripped him tight as he played his cock in and out, thrusting hard and bouncing me off of the bed. Then the fucking began in earnest as his cock rammed into me over and over and over again. A rhythm of intense sexual coupling was quickly established and maintained between us. My vagina, starved of sex for such a long time, wanted more and more and more and cared not who was providing it.

Before we had started, I had dispassionately vowed not to kiss the man. We had made a bargain, but, I intended to give as little of myself as I could get away with. But, that intention was swept away as we French kissed repeatedly in the urgent passion of the fuck. I was merely a helpless victim to the wonderful sensations of his hard working cock as he shagged me remorselessly. With each thrust I was bouncing back onto his rock hard penis, urging him on and sensing the storm about to burst within me. Then, amazingly, he found the energy and drive to fuck me faster...and harder. It was enough to trigger me off into a shuddering ecstatic climax. I squealed in delight as he finally collapsed, squirting every last drop of his sperm into a vagina that had long since surrendered to him.

Neither of us could move for a good 5 minutes, we were so shattered after 20 minutes of fucking. Then making an effort I disappeared into the bathroom to splash some water on my face and clean myself up. As I started to recover, I thought I had better put some clothes on. After all, Jackman wasn't my boyfriend or anything. So, I self consciously tip toed back into the bedroom hoping he was still out of it. I got my clothes into a pile and began by putting on my high heeled shoes.

"What the fuck are you doing?"

"I'm getting dressed, of course. I mean you've got what you came for, so..."

He looked at his watch. "You agreed to an hour and by my watch we are only half way through."

"What ...You can't mean that... "

"Get me a beer, fuck doll, then I'm going to go through you again...give you a fucking you won't forget."

My mouth dropped open in astonishment..."What did you call me?"

"You're a blonde FUCK DOLL," he shouted in my face, emphasising that terrible degrading word ..."just like your whore of a sister...You have bodies that have been built just for FUCKING. Hell, you should have been born with handles on your hips, the pair of you. Now get me that beer and quick about it or you'll feel the benefit of my belt across that sexy ass."

Shocked and humiliated I retreated to the kitchen, my high heels clattering on the stone floor. I was stark naked and still in a daze as I opened the fridge and took out a can of beer. No one, not even my asshole of an ex-husband had spoken to me like that...it reverberated round my brain and made me move around like a zombie. Then, like a slave-girl, I took the cold can of beer to him as he sat on the bed with my panties dangling from his fingers. He took the can from me and I watched him open it and greedily slurp it down. Droplets of it escaped from the corner of his mouth and dribbled down across his chest in a little stream. For some reason I stared at it, fascinated, seemingly, unable to move.

Suddenly, he grabbed my hair and forced my face up to his. As our eyes locked together, I felt like a little girl again.

"Now listen up, bitch," he growled menacingly, "I'm going to tell you what I told your sister a couple of days ago when I fucked her brains out in the yard. ...From now on, every time I come up here, I'm going to fuck one, or both of you,...any which way I damn well please...Because you're my FUCK DOLLS ...that's why. And, as well as looking after the animals here you're going to have to look after my needs...my sexual needs. Hell, I might even invite someone else along to help me out...I mean there's a lot of hungry pussy up here just desperate for cock... Now, have I made that clear enough for you to understand, bitch?"

He twisted my hair until I screamed in pain. "I said...is that clear?"

"Yes," I finally said.

"Well let's make sure you don't fucking forget it" he hissed, menacingly. Then he forced me face down on the bed, and, held me there, before using my panties to tie my hands behind my back.

"Please"...I cried...but his big calloused hand smacked down hard on my naked bum

Slap!...Slap!...Slap!

God it hurt like hell.

Slap...Slap!

The pain was unbelievable.

"What are you?" He demanded to know as he smacked me even harder.

"Your fuck doll," I whispered through tears of shame and humiliation.

I can't hear you he bellowed and I knew he wanted to shame and humiliate me completely.

"I'm your FUCK DOLL" I yelled out as tears ran down my hot cheeks,

"That's right, baby" he grinned, "that's exactly what you are."

And he reinforced his message by bending me over the end of the bed and fucking me "doggy style." He had positioned me to his exact requirements with my legs apart and my face buried in the duvet. Then he drove his rock hard cock deep into my vagina and gave me a repeat version of what he had done to me not half an hour before. The bed rocked and squealed on its castors as he humped me in triumph. First Jenny, now me, no wonder he was so pleased and full of energy. The man was a sex fuelled monster and we, by our own foolishness, had contributed significantly to our own downfall. I bit my lip in shame as he continued to fuck me, and, as much as I hated him, my own body was betraying me at every turn. I was enjoying being taken from behind, couldn't deny it. I had liked what I had got from the old Banker and I liked it now. And, oh, how I just loved it, when a dominant man possessively held my hips and rammed it into me, bent over as I was in such a subservient pose.

And all the time he fucked me he kept on brainwashing me and reasserting my now lowly and obedient status.

"You're my fuck doll, bitch ...what are you?" He asked ramming his cock in hard and deep.

"Ohhhh, please...don't..."

After two minutes of unrelenting fucking he asked me again.

Tell me again what you are, bitch? Tell me? ...Tell me?

There was no escape for me as his cock continued to ravage my squelching sex. I could feel my climax building again, it was almost there...

Then, as another massive orgasm washed over me I gave him my answer.

"I'm your FUCK DOLL," I screamed ...and at that precise moment, deep down in the depths of my soul, I knew that's exactly what I was.

That evening when Jenny came home she could probably sense my strange mood and left me alone. And during the night, tossing and turning in my sleep, couldn't settle. In the last few days my world had turned upside down.

Uncle Silas had put on a little weight, but, he was still recognisable as the Uncle who had lusted after us years before. He had arrived on a Friday evening at 6.00 p.m. in time to have dinner with us and was planning to stay for the weekend. Jenny had it all arranged and had made a nice chicken salad followed by an ice cream dessert. "Still looking after your figures, girls, that's good," he drooled as he sipped some white wine and ogled my mini-skirted legs. After he had patted Jenny's bottom at the kitchen sink and was later caught sifting through her panty drawer we had come to the conclusion that our Uncle was still the dirty old man we had known him to be all those years ago.

But when we got down to discussing the Sanctuary and our precarious financial situation we saw another side of him. His grasp of figures and ability to get to the root of things was quite outstanding. Very quickly, he had the whole thing summed up. "It all comes down to the fact that you need regular additional income from one source or another" he said. We told him about our plans and what we hoped to do in the future and he listened intently. When we had finished he sat drinking his coffee and thought over everything we had told him.

"I had thought about making a donation to the running of the Sanctuary" he said but I think I can do a bit better than that. "What I have in mind is giving you a little help with the day to day running costs of this place so that you don't get into further financial difficulties."

Jenny and I looked each other, thinking the same thing. "Why that's marvellous," enthused Jenny "and so very kind of you."

"Now hold on girls, don't let's get ahead of ourselves. There's another side to this proposal that I have to bring up. As you probably know, I have certain weaknesses...that well...need attending to. And as the two of you have developed into very attractive young women and are ...unattached at the moment...so I understand...I thought that you might agree to carrying on where we left off when you were ...younger."

Jenny and I looked at each other with open mouths. Uncle Silas had just taken our breath away and our worst fears were being realised. To our horror, we realised that he hadn't changed a bit. He was still the dirty old man of the family. After his words had sunk in, my first instinct had been one of revulsion. We should have showed him out and told him that we didn't want any more to do with him. But, we both knew that we desperately needed money from somewhere and here he was offering it to us...but, unfortunately, with some strings attached. So my sister and I excused ourselves and took the dirty plates into the kitchen to wash up and talk it over while Uncle helped himself to our cocktail cabinet.

"The money would be nice, wouldn't it?"

"Yes, I suppose so," I replied "but what are we getting ourselves into here?"

"Well, I was trying to remember...about what happened all those years ago. I mean, looking back, it wasn't so bad really...what he got up to...with us, I mean. Was it?

And you must admit we used to tease him terribly...don't you remember?"

"Yes, I remember," I said looking out of the kitchen window and thinking back to how it had been. The trouble was we were older now.

"Let's see what he has in mind," suggested Jenny. "There would be no harm in that, would there?"

"No, I suppose not," I replied.

When we got back to the lounge we had a few drinks before we got up the courage to find out what exactly our Uncle had in mind from what he had said earlier. As the evening wore on a bit we started to get more relaxed then Jenny prompted by me asked the question we both wanted to know the answer to.

"Silas...we were wondering, Sarah and I, just exactly what you had in mind when you mentioned earlier about "carrying on where we left off?"

"Ah" said Uncle Silas, putting down his glass, "I wondered when we would get round to that.

I suppose it's really a question of what we are all most comfortable with."

We sat in silence for a while all waiting for someone to say something. Then Silas spoke again. "Look, I've got an idea...I hope you didn't mind but I was looking in your wardrobe earlier, before you caught me nosing around your drawers. I'm sorry I can't resist looking in women's wardrobes. And, anyway I got my eyes on two matching little black dresses. Very smart they were...so I wondered if you would wear them for me...with the accompanying lingerie. What do you say?"

I saw Jenny shrug as if to say...well why not, so we went into the bedroom to slip into the dresses he had identified. As we hadn't worn them yet, it was rather fun to put them on together with the rather sexy black bra, stockings and panties which I had bought as part of the outfit. Looking in the mirror, it was amazing how similar we looked. We looked and felt really smart. And as any woman will tell you that's a great feeling to have. Anyway, we certainly impressed Uncle Silas; he was utterly gobsmacked when we went back into the lounge. It was such a change from the jeans and tops which we usually wore and made us feel a lot more feminine. Also the drink was making us much more relaxed in the old guy's company.

We were just about to sit down when he stopped us and made us stand directly in front of his chair. Slowly, he looked us both up and down. He was clearly enjoying seeing us dressed up as though for an evening out.

"Lift your dresses up for me," he growled. "Let me see your lovely legs."

Jenny shrugged again as if it was nothing of a request, so I took my cue from her. Slowly we raised our dresses in unison, past our knees and up our thighs...

"Keep going, ladies," Silas grunted. "I want to see those black lace panties."

So up our dresses came ...up and up, past our stocking tops and bare thighs until he could see what he wanted. It was just like we were 18 again.

I bit my lip anxiously as we just stood there, posing like models, with our dresses held at waist height. Meanwhile, Uncle Silas, eyes were riveted on what was being displayed, his tongue licking his lips...

I could feel the sexual tension in the room as Silas slipped off his chair and sank to his knees in front of Jenny. Then he put his hands on the outside of her thighs and drew his face level with the crotch oh her sexy lace panties. I heard him sniff repeatedly, smelling her pussy and growling with satisfaction; "Oh how delightful," he purred. "I just love the smell of pussy."

Then his finger reached out and snaked inside the material of Jennies panties, he pulled them forward at the crotch, just enough to see her vagina. "Just perfect," I heard him say as Jenny giggled with embarrassment. She stopped giggling when his finger started to probe around where it shouldn't.

"Now, that will enough, Uncle Silas," said Jenny coldly, "you've had your share of excitement for one night I think."

Uncle Silas licked his finger and sighed happily. He was in 7th heaven.

Thankfully, he went back to his chair and we were able to let our dresses fall back into place.

"I think I'll go to bed now," I announced and Jenny was right beside me with similar intention.

"What do you think?" She asked when we were lying in our beds later.

"He's still very naughty isn't he?" I replied.

"Yes, isn't he just," she answered.

"But, the point is, Jenny, do you think we can keep him under control?"

"Oh yes," she said confidently.

Which was just as well I thought because we desperately needed the financial help he was offering.

The next morning I awoke and became vaguely aware that Jenny was not in the adjoining bed. Then I heard voices coming from the lounge and concluded that she must have got up early to make Uncle Silas some breakfast. But, I got a shock as I wandered into the lounge in my dressing gown, because, there was Jenny sitting in her skimpy little nightie with her legs dangling carelessly each side of the arms of the big armchair. I gasped in astonishment to see her display herself so wantonly, knowing that she wasn't wearing panties. And, what shocked me even more was that Uncle Silas was kneeling at the foot at the chair peering intently at her shaven vagina. His face only inches away.

"What's going on?" I asked her.

"It's alright," said Jenny casually, "he's only looking...he knows he's not allowed to touch."

Later, after breakfast, as we were checking out the rabbit hutches she threw some light on the extraordinary incident I had witnessed that morning. "Well, I got up to use the bathroom as he cornered me on the way back. He sort of chased me and I fell across the chair. So I figured why not let him have a look. After all, he's sniffed it and touched it last night...so I made him promise not to touch if I let him have a really good look..."

I looked at her in astonishment. "Goodness me, Jenny, don't you think you are letting him get a bit familiar. I mean he's only been here two minutes."

"Well I suppose I was anxious that he didn't leave without seeing that we were prepared to indulge him ...in his little games. I mean we do want to get him on board, don't we? "

"Well, yes, I suppose we do," I replied. "In fact, I think he is our only hope."

"O.K." said Jenny, "let's make a vow here and now to do anything and everything we have to do to keep him happy and make sure he helps us out."

"But, Jenny you've seen what he's like. He's a dirty little pervert, he always was."

She spat on her hand and held it palm out for me to reciprocate. "Sarah Hartman, sister of mine, for the sake of the animals and the success of the Sanctuary, are you in or out?"

I hesitated only for a second before doing the same and clasping her hand in mine. We had made now a solemn vow and we knew that neither of us Hartman twins would back down. But, as we walked back to the house, I tried not to think of the implications of what we had just agreed to. I was worried that we had gone too far.

I had just started to watch T.V. when the phone rang. It was Mr. West the banker and he sounded like he had been drinking. I looked at my watch and saw that it was already after nine.

"I'm at a party and I want you here," he growled. "There's a car on the way to pick you up."

"What party? I said..."it's getting late...I don't..."

"I want you here," he hissed venomously and, suddenly, I knew I would be going to the party...wherever it was.

"There are a couple of important people I want you to meet" he had added, just before he had hung up.

"Potential investors" I said hopefully, but he just grunted so I couldn't be sure.

I should change my panties was the only thought then in my head and I did that quickly, choosing the very brief sexy lace ones that I had bought only yesterday. I then decided at the last minute to slip on my little black cocktail dress before the car was outside tooting on the horn to announce its arrival. Quickly into my high heels and smoothing down my stockings I managed a last look in the mirror. Lipstick and hair brushing I could do in the car. Then, it was out into the night air and we were speeding through the night, heading towards the city.

"Do you want me to come with you?" Jenny had asked, half-heartedly, from the bedroom doorway.

"No" I had answered firmly wanting to deal with this on my own. After all, bankers and their friends were my speciality.

After the best part of an hour's journey in the taxi I was dropped off at the Royal Hotel and ushered up the back stairs to a suite of rooms on the top floor. There I was met by Mr. West who led me along the thickly carpeted corridor towards the door.

"Do I look okay" I asked self-consciously.

West grinned as he eyed me up and down, obviously liking the short figure hugging dress and my shoulder length blonde hair.

"You look just fine" he assured me.

"Be nice to these old guys" he stressed as an introduction to the evening that lay ahead. "I think you know what I mean. They are very wealthy and I've told them about your animal sanctuary. Play your cards right and they could be a lot of help to you."

As we reached the door he had one last piece of advice. "There's plenty to drink so just relax and get in a good mood."

The introductions were quickly made and I saw 2 well-dressed elderly gentlemen, Manny and Rafe who clearly liked the look of me. Both of them seemed to undress me with their eyes.

After getting a drink in my hand I was able to sit down and accept their invitation to explain about the Sanctuary. This I gladly did. I guess my enthusiasm kind of took over as I described our little farm and the animals we took care of. I knew I was showing a lot of thigh what with the way I was sitting back on the sofa and the short dress I was wearing. Both men were staring hard at my legs whenever they thought I wasn't looking. But, I didn't mind a bit. I suppose I would have been very disappointed if they hadn't of been interested in what I have always thought of as my best assets.