Sanctuary of Shame

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I reached the part about our financial difficulties, I suddenly felt strangely drowsy. Struggling on, I found it more and more difficult to speak. Eventually, West came across and took my wine glass.

"I think she's feeling it now," I heard him say. Then whatever it was they had put in my drink hit me hard. I felt so weak and lethargic.

I felt the zip on the back of my dress being tugged all the way down. Soon they had it off me as three pairs of hands closed in quickly to complete my state of undress. I was awake but seemingly powerless to move or speak. In no time at all they had me naked on the sofa and were standing very close in order to examine me at their leisure. And although I felt so very lethargic and helpless I could hear and understand their every word. It dawned on me then that they had given me some kind of date rape drug.

"What a fucking body," exclaimed Manny. "West you did not exaggerate one little bit...and she's one of identical twins? Is that right?"

"Yes this one's called Sarah. The other one who is equally as beautiful is called Jenny. They are both ex beauty contest winners."

"I can believe it," said Manny running his hand up and down the silky flesh of my thigh.

"Yeah, O.K.," said Rafe, getting impatient, "so never mind her sister, let's get this one into bed and start shagging her. That's what we came for after all."

It was Mr. West who carried me into the bedroom, as I wistfully looked at my expensive black dress and undies lying carelessly on the lounge floor. The fact that I was about to be sexually violated by these old men didn't seem to bother me at all.

They arranged me on the bed with my legs bent at the knees and well apart. And once put in that sexually provocative position I never moved again unless they wanted it.

"Should we tie her wrists to the bedposts," I heard someone ask.

"Yes" said my banker, "we don't want her moving around once we start fucking her."

"Let's get fucking then," said Manny, as he undressed.

One after the other they fucked me, groping feeling sucking licking as they did so. I felt dozy and powerless as I watched their orgy of lust with every part of my body violated and explored. It went on for ages.

I must have fallen asleep towards the end because I woke up still naked and tied to the bedposts. I heard the men talking in the adjacent room.

"Great as it was Manny I would like to have had a bit more cooperation from her. I felt a bit guilty doing her when she was in that doped state."

"Yeah, I know what you mean bro," said Rafe. "I felt the same. Still, what a body eh and so damn pretty. God I wouldn't mind shagging her again soon."

"And her sister?"

"Goddamnit it yeah, have one each and fuck them silly. What do you think West?"

The banker took his time answering and then he said. "Maybe that would be possible and even without drugging them. I think the key to that is contributing to their animal sanctuary. That's the way into their panties. I guarantee it."

"O.K." said Manny. "I'm up for that. What about you Rafe?"

"Yeah count me in," said his friend. "I should think its tax deductible anyway."

The voices drifted away and later it dawned on me that they had left.

Then West came in and untied me. He suggested a shower which I gratefully accepted.

Later, he took me home in his car. He never mentioned all the sexual activity that had occurred that night or the fact that they had drugged me. I followed his cue and said nothing either.

"Looks like you got a couple of wealthy sponsors on your side, Sarah," he said eventually. "Play your cards right and they will be putty in your hands."

That was good news indeed and that night I went to bed a happy woman. Maybe things were beginning to work out for us after all.