All Comments on 'Sanctum of Defilement Pt. 04'

by dreadknots

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
siondiresiondire7 months ago

Omg this is getting good. I was so excited to see you had posted a new chapter.

Converting a PC is interesting. The little empire grows a little more. I like how much Suneater has to earn everything. Nothing is easy or simple but it feels like we are on the brink of her having alot of power.

I love this fic. Thanks for writing

notawriteryetnotawriteryet7 months ago

this series is quickly becoming one of my favorites! looking forward to more

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

"It's pronounced Suney-tar" got me. I love the jokes and flourishes in these chapters, they reward not just reading to find out what happens but taking it line-by-line.

(-)

Becoming the human conduit for a machine goddess seems destined to lead to more awkwardness and confusion, but it's hard to argue with the perks, in-game and out-. Since smuggling an experimental haptic rig was no problem, Virtue could easily deliver items more pertinent to Jane's meatspace appearance-- if only Jane can ask "himself" some hard questions instead of hiding from them. You painted the murky depths of denial with a deft brush here, and I'm excited to watch Skari stagger out into the sunlight (and devour it!)

Vell84Vell847 months ago

Mmmm canNOT wait for more...

I am loving the world building and the slutification of Jane. He's such a good girl

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

There's this slang phrase, "balling on a budget". 'Balling' pulls triple duty, parleying the image of a flashy basketball player into a player whose court is fashion, while also alluding to the "ball-play" of a more intimate setting. I'm laying out this etymology because Nilith fully embodies "balling on a budget" in a cyberpunk-by-way-of-fantasy way. (Which whips, honestly!)

.-.-

Virtue was not literally trapped in the collapsed basement of Skari's tower, (as Nilith was,) but her hopes and dreams were. Her lovely freaky AI libido was crushed by forces outside the simulation, and she could not resist without further repercussions. If/when she returned, she would have to bubble up from nothing...

-.-.

Nilith is shapeless and colorless and in most ways inconstant. She is not any particular girl. So, is she weak? No: Nilith balls on a budget. Shapelessness is strength; colorlessness is vividness; inconstancy is certainty. She is Id personified and she's DTF. (And yet she is only a fraction of Virtue. A fakeout?)

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

You say at the start of part 3 that this series is a sequel to a series called Sanctum of Domination but I can’t find that anywhere, any help?

FewwifrancoFewwifranco20 days ago

Really love this series. Are you planning to continue it?

dreadknotsdreadknots20 days agoAuthor

@Fewwifranco

Ya. I'm like 6k in but it's something I'm picking at in between commissions and other projects.

AnonymousAnonymous13 days ago

Leaf, you're amazing!!!!! Ive read a lot of your work and I think this might be the best I've ever read, the characters are all so compelling - ITS HOT AS HELL!!!! And the world building has me fully in it's grip and I'm desperate for more - call me Carri because I need more Skari like my life depends on it! ❤️❤️❤️ Plus as a transfemme person myself I've really been loving Jane's journey and the will-they-wont-they of merging with Virtue. (I hope they do meld, Glory to the machine god - she should be at the club!!! :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdreadknots@dreadknots
I write lewd stories for fun. https://twitter.com/LeafTilde come call me a slut or w/e

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES