All Comments on 'Sand'

by Joe Wordsworth

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Very Good, Joe

Especially liked him slapping the whore wife around -and then leaving her in the sand.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Hey Joe good story.

It was a little disjointed but still a good one...

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
The beating of his wife, even in self defense (?)

was a bit overboard. The wife is, was, and always will be an easy slut for any man that uses any force on her at all. She is a worthless piece of trash, and trash needs to be thrown away. I am afraid I would not have entered her again after she had bareback sex with a beach drifter. As the man said, it is time to shit or get off the pot, and in this you want to shit all over her. Every member of your and her family need to know who and what she is so no one will question you reasons and will understand you were the moral and ethical one. Some think reconciliation is always necessary, let me as, why is reconciliation always the responsibility of the one that has been wronged, and not the wrong doer? To forgive, does not mean to forget, and yes you can forgive her for being a weak minded and weak willed woman with no morals or ethics, but forgiving her does not mean you either need to, want to, or have to take her back.

ohioohioover 16 years ago
great story

The sense of strong emotions and of mixed, confused feelings on both their parts is what I admire most. It's a very powerful story--not simple, not something you can boil down to a single dismissive sentence. Great job! thanks, ohio

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Holy Damn

that was so complex and emotional! it wasnt straightforward at all and i got really involved in the characters. especially maria, i could have been her. god, this story plays to so many of my fantasties.

wow.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Forcible Rape

is a felony. It does not make any difference on married or not. Assault is a crime either.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
As it should be

She wanted to be a worthless slut, he treated her as one. The consequences were deserved and delivered. It's the responsibility of a spouse to inform the other if their needs are not being met and then work together to find happiness. Not have those needs filled outside the marriage. If a solution can not be reached, then it's time to decide either to live with things as they are or leave the marriage. As to charges being filed, both technically broke laws with their actions. To press charges would serve neither of them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Moving And Well Had She Only Roughly Asked

But He and his children[?] were well rid of her.<P>

She selfishly stayed in the marriage but wasn't committed to anything but her own needs.<P>

This was very well written Author and much appreciated. You tangibly exhibited deep feelings especially his pondering after witnessing her infidelity and their guttural responses.<P>

With Very High Regard

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Good psych undertones.

Well Written. Good POV changes to describe the action fluidly.

English LadyEnglish Ladyover 16 years ago
Now that is a porn story...

Wow, what a story. A complex plot, intriguing characters and a sad ending. It's a hot story but it's more than just sex and that is what makes it so good. I was completely drawn in to the action and was shocked by the ending, but thinking on it a happily ever after ending just wouldn't have been right for the characters.

Congrats, what a great return to sexy writing. More, more we want more! :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
yep

Well, he raped her didn't he.. Out of revenge hate and lust..Or does anyone call it love? And she wanted it? Why?? What made her need such a thing.. But it was a good story and sad, from start to end.. none of them seemed to have any real love for each other. Cheers Yoron..

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
what a story...

so heartbreakingly sad.this couple couldn't/didn't communicate.i learned this valuable lesson,that marriage is a two way street.the pain in my heart,will last a very long time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Amazing

This story was beautifully written and definitely worth the read.

My only complaint was the last line, about filing the papers and such. It was a little necessary and I feel like the ending of the story would have been much better without it.

To those talking about the crime of rape... You are in the Non-Consent area of Literotica. Love it or leave it.

AnonymousAnonymous17 days ago

The writer needs to edit, edit, and edit and then rewrite so it flows well. As it is, the story is laid out in too complex a manner, with too many irregular constructions, meandering allusions, and poetically written sentences to fit together well. It would flow so easily, and then I would hit a muddy patch--"Wait, what?" I would need to backtrack, and often, I felt like I needed to diagram the sentence to understand its meaning.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous