Sand

Story Info
Young man satisfies older woman, family friend at beach.
4k words
4.43
48k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pjmurnee
pjmurnee
14 Followers

My parents invited me down to the beach house they had rented on the beachfront. Offseason, a barrier island, a state park close by, sounded too good to pass up. I was caught on up my studies (Aeronautics and Philosophy double major) for the moment. I thought it would be good to get away from school for the weekend. No Friday classes to worry about this semester, thank God! My side bookie business and success on the pool table had me flush with cash I needed to burn. That's where I got the name around campus as "Mark the Greek." My olive skin may have also played a role. Dad had moved to the states from Iran. The drive in my little, gray Prius took me across most of the state and I was pretty wiped out when I got there. Quasi-legal side gigs require a plain car with a duffle bag of clothes for a quick get away. I also carried a .45 pistol fit snugly between the driver's seat and the console. I understood my Dad's paranoia from his career as a murder investigator and got my Conceal Carry several years ago. The cue stick acted as a way to generate money fast. My two brothers followed in Dad's step to the police academy. That was not for me. Both working, they would not be at the beach this time.

It was only mom, dad and their long time friend Kelli. Mom and dad picked her up on the way. Kelli did not own a car. She did not need to drive. But Kelli got around just fine. I had grown up with her around and she was more like an aunt than a friend. She was a small woman in her forties married to her career in the murky worlds of network security and crypto currency. She rarely talked about work. As far as anyone knew she never had a boyfriend (girlfriend?). Which was odd because she was cute, lively and could be funny at times. Her sexuality (or lack of) was a source of late night conversations between my parents and others in their social network. Kelli had done trips with us before and always added to the fun factor.

Al last I climbed the steps to the stilted house. Kelli was sitting on at the kitchen table aglow in the light of her ever-present laptop. She rushed over and gave me the lean in hug and peck on the cheek greeting I was used to. Dad called from outside on the front deck announcing I got there just in time for a late lunch of burgers and hotdogs. It was a beautiful day and so we ate outside on the deck. Without the constant salty breeze, it would have been way too hot. Mom and Dad looked like tourists everywhere while Kelli looked like she belonged to the beach, wearing only a white unbuttoned dress shirt over a white string bikini. Anywhere else in our backwards state, she would probably be arrested but on the beach, it was totally acceptable. Despite her age, she looked great in that skimpy outfit. I had never really looked at her before.

Now, I could not help but admire her athletic body, clear white skin, dark brown eyes and thick, full, red lips. She was half Asian half American with short jet-black hair. I was on my second burger and beer number two when I noticed a few stray pubes poking out her bikini bottom as she was rejoining us at the table with a newly refilled wine glass. Why had I never really looked at her before now? I had no answer in my now full stomach, half buzzed brain. Dad invited all of us to go shopping and check out the area. The last thing I wanted to do was get back in a car, so I declined. Kelli said she wanted to get some sun. Mom and Dad left and Kelli and I cleared the table and did the dishes.

"I'm going to get some sun! Mark, will you help me with some sun tan lotion?" She asked.

"Sure," I answered.

I followed her back outside to her purse where she took out a bottle of copper tan and removed the dress shirt. I watched as she covered her face, chest and stomach with the greasy lotion. She then laid down on a body cushion on her stomach and undid the bikini straps.

"Will you get my back and legs?"

"Yeah."

I rubbed lotion on her exposed neck and back being careful not to miss any spots. Her hair was very short. Then, I covered her feet and moved slowly up her legs. I was unsure how far north I should go. I did not want to come across as purvy or let on how much I was enjoying touching her. Any place else and this would not be happening. I figured she would let me know if she was uncomfortable, so I rubbed the lotion in up to her bikini bottom showing a little of her ass.

I put the lotion down next to her. "Anything else?"

"No, thanks. That felt so good."

I went back inside and turned on the TV for some channel surfing. Four classes, my side bookie gig and track and field stuff left little time for just zoning out in front of a television. It felt nice and this place had a hell of a cable package. Cowboy movies, open wheel racing from some place I never heard of, game shows and several soaps with hot babes all flashed by on repeat. Forty-five minutes gone! I though of Kelli and her too white skin baking in the sun.

"Hey, you might want to come in! A burn is a sure way to ruin a weekend!" I called out through the screen door.

No answer. I got up to go check on her. She was on her back with her perky little breasts exposed fast asleep. Better to feel a little pervy than let her burn. I took her shirt and covered her before shaking her awake.

"Kelli you're gonna burn out here," I said.

She looked at me, then her shirt across her body. 'Thanks," she replied.

I went back in to giver her space. A few minutes later she followed with reddish skin under the bikini top and unbuttoned shirt. Fifteen or twenty more minutes and she would have had a terrible sunburn making for a shitty weekend.

"Thanks again, Mark," she said sitting down on the opposite end of the couch.

"Water?" I asked.

"Yes, please."

I got us both a glass and gave her the remote. We watched TV for a half hour or so sneaking glances at each other wondering what it would be like...

"I'm going to take a shower before your parents get home. Khoda (my dad) said something about going out to dinner tonight," Kelli said.

"Okay," I answered.

I watched as she walked down the hall slipping out of the shirt. She soon returned dressed in the tourist attire of shorts, a pink collar shirt topped by a straw hat. I felt underdressed in my jean shorts and tee. I needed to up my game. So I went and changed into long pants and a nice button down shirt. A little later Mom and Dad got back and right on cue (after a drink or two), Dad suggested we go out for some seafood. We piled in his SUV monstrosity, Mom and Dad up front me in the back with Kelli. Great seafood, many more drinks and lots of banter ensued. Me, the crazy college kid, took on the role of designated driver so I played it safe nursing a few beers. A free weekend at the beach, it was the least I could do. All three older adults were pretty hammered, Kelli constantly touching me. The parents took no notice. It was a weird double date but not entirely uncomfortable. It was cool having this flirty older woman at my side. Once back at the beach house, I was tired of hanging out with drunk people and went on to bed. Kelli had left me in a horny state of mind but I was too tired to even rub one out. This was only Friday night. Where was this going I wondered to myself and dozed off.

I felt a hand on my shoulder and sat up with a start. I'm never completely comfortable in strange beds. It was Kelli and the little table lamp was on.

"I didn't mean to scare you."

"Is everything okay?"

"Yes... Can I sleep here? I caught a chill in my room."

Okay this was getting too weird but before I could say anything, she undid and slipped out of her pretty, red silk robe and climbed under my covers. I was only wearing my boxers and her soft breasts pushing into my bare skin on my side triggered an instant, raging erection. She began caressing my body, her hands going lower and lower. My lips found hers in the soft light and she let out a small groan of satisfaction. I pulled her on top of me rubbing her back and soft, firm butt.

She pulled out of our kiss, "Please fuck me, Mark." It was a pleading voice. I nodded yes.

We went through the awkward process of removing our underwear while kissing and touching as much as possible. I fingered her wet pussy drawing more sighs and low moans. She peeled back the blanket and admired my tan lines where my shorts were and let out another little gasp when she saw my precum, covered member. She tossed he leg over me for a little indian riding. The light sunburn had turned into a tan except where her bathing suit had been. Her perky little boobs were slightly tanned, capped off by smallish red aureoles and nipples. White flesh gave way to a thick mound of black pubic hair hiding purplish lips hovering just above me. Kelli slowly eased down on me breathing heavy. She was tight, very tight! And hot! Riding slow, enjoying me as much as possible, I could tell she was struggling to stifle screaming. Waking up my parents may be a little weird for her as well. Squeezing my hands tight, she rode me faster and faster. Her little titties were bouncing fast with the motion. That turned me on even more and I started pumping from underneath all the while trying to contain my own need to cry out. Finally, I felt her shake uncontrollably and I too let myself go coming deep inside her. She collapsed on the bed beside me, both of us spent.

"I needed that so bad, Mark! Thanks," she said between sighs.

"I did too, thank you."

We cuddled there a little while and I dozed off. In the morning, I woke up alone with the blanket pulled back over me. That had to just be a crazy dream, right? Surely I didn't fuck Kelli Vou last night? She used to pick me up from school, taught little me about dinosaurs and math! My boxers on the floor confirmed my guilt. This could be a really awkward day I thought as I got up and dressed. I stepped out of my bedroom thinking I was the only one up. The smell of fresh brewed coffee proved otherwise. I saw Kelli sitting at the kitchen table string into her laptop and poured myself a cup. She wore the same silk robe from the night before. What should I say? She finally looked up.

"Hey, let's go to the deck! The sun is just coming up!" She said in a whisper.

"Good morning," I said smiling.

She gave me a small kiss on the cheek as we went outside into the first light of day.

"After sunrise, let's make Khoda and Yasmine breakfast."

"Good idea... Uh, about last night-"

"Shh, I hope we can do it again sometime. I'm an adult. You're and adult now. Keep it just between us for now?"

"Good idea," I said looking into the deep V of her robe. Her skin was beautiful in the early light. We sat in silence a little while.

"So what do you want to do today?" She asked.

I sipped my coffee, "The same as last night? But all day?"

"I wish, right?"

"Let's cook breakfast for now. See what the day brings."

Kelli went to her room to get dressed as I started cooking. She returned with a cute yellow v-neck tee and white shorts. How could she not have a boyfriend? She jumped right in. We made the works; eggs, hash browns, bacon, sausage, biscuits and fresh coffee. Dad had obviously hit the local grocery hard. Our noise and delicious smells got them out of bed.

Over breakfast Dad said, "Hey Mark, ya think we could catch dinner for tonight? I brought an extra pole."

"I remembered mine. Wanna go after breakfast?" I loved to fish.

"Yeah, sure."

Mom and Kelli decided to go shopping afterward.

We took Dad's SUV to a place he knew on the sound. It was still early enough to be comfortable with little sea breeze. We had good luck and actually caught a few fish. Dad told me Mom wanted to spend some of the afternoon on the beach.

As we are getting ready to head back, he says, "You're a big boy now but don't let your little head control your big head. I know Kelli is lonely. Just keep things real."

I flushed with embarrassment and did not know how to respond.

"I guess she heard me playing around with your Mom last night. Hell, we all have needs. You were both louder than you thought. Even after thirty years on the police force I gotta say I did not see that one coming. Never in a million years."

"Well, I would have never thought so either. Things just... happened."

"Hey kid, look at me. It's okay. Be careful with her feelings. She's a good lady and a good friend. Let's keep it that way."

"I'll do my best. How's Mom?"

"She's okay. She understands people will be people."

That had to be one of the strangest conversations I ever had with Dad. I was all embarrassed and relieved at the same time. We got back and Kelli and Mom were still gone. Dad and I cleaned and finished preparing the fish for cooking that night. With the ladies gone, I showed Dad my .45 I got a few months back. He liked it and joked about capping off a few rounds on he beach. I told him it would be a fast way to meet the local PD. Bored, he turned on the tube and found the world news channel. This was my queue to leave before the yelling at the TV started. He took news personally. I opted, instead, for a nice run along the beach to clear my head.

I put on my desert camo hat, tied on a canteen of water and took off barefoot down the beach toward the state park three miles distant. I'm in good shape but beach sand is no joke to run in. I made it most of the way before turning closer to the water and more hard packed surface. This time of year the area was nothing but sand dunes, grass and crabs. Rattlesnakes were rumored to hang out here as well. I saw no people or snakes. There was a little elevated, weather worn gazebo and that was it. I took a water break there and admired the natural wonder of the sand, sea and surf. It was good to be out of the mid day sun for a little while. Could this weekend get any stranger? Should I get my keys, duffle bag and bail out? Nah, but it was nice to have the option. There was only one way to find out what the rest would bring. I headed back to the beach house.

Mon and Kelli were back and they brought pizza for lunch. Thankfully, Mom made Dad turn off the television. It was delicious! Afterward, we all changed into bathing suits and headed out for a little afternoon sun and swimming. Mom helped Kelli with the lotion this time. We all swam together going in and out of the water to relax on the beach. There was almost nobody else out. It was a perfect afternoon on the beach.

That night we cooked the fish Dad and I caught earlier. The sun had pretty much zapped all our strength. So we stayed in talking well into the evening. Politics, religion about people we all knew and even more of Dad's stories from the force. Just when I thought I'd heard the all, bam a new one! I was amazed, even with all the bad stuff he saw, he still maintained a positive outlook on humanity. Kelli participated with her usual wit and humor but no word on her work or intimate partners. She was no longer flirting with me as much, just eye contact and smiles. I answered her glances and smiles with my own. After last night, it felt strange. Was that just a one off event or more? I don't like too much uncertainty but I needed to play it cool. Hanging out with Dad, Mom and Kelli had still been a good day. We all turned in around midnight. I slept off and on until around 6am. I dressed in my usual tee shirt and shorts and stepped out to the same site as yesterday morning, Kelli alone at her computer.

"Good morning," she whispered.

"Good morning."

"I made coffee if you want some."

"Thanks." I went and poured myself a cup. I came back into the living room and she had shut off the computer.

"Outside?" She whispered nodding toward the deck.

I nodded in agreement and followed her out. We sipped coffee and watched the waves crash in. Up close in the early light I could see her age. Not that she looked old. She looked like she too had seen a lot. I though better than to ask her about it resolving to just listen if she ever wanted to talk.

" Found a cool park down the beach yesterday. Thinking about going for a run."

"Can I come?"

"It's about 6 miles give or take."

"Sure. You're not the only runner here. Let me change first."

"Good idea. People may get the wrong idea if they see me chasing a woman down the beach in a robe! That may be hard to explain when the cops show up."

Inside, she traded the red robe for the beach outfit, oversized dress shirt and white bikini.

"I left Khoda and Yasmine a note. We'll probably be back before they get up. But no need to make them worry," Kelli said.

"Good idea, let's go."

I took off down the steps with Kelli close behind. It was a great run down the beach with the sun just rising and almost devoid of people. Kelli ran a little behind me and had no trouble keeping up. We went nonstop. She saw the gazebo first and ran ahead of me. I watched as she took a seat breathing heavy. I sat on the bench near her and she scooted over, our bare legs touching. Despite to cool morning we both had a thin sheen of sweat. A light, salty breeze helped us to cool down. We had the gazebo as well as the park to ourselves. It did not take long for the kissing and fondling to start along with happy giggles. I caressed her from her face down to her crotch. With her tongue in my mouth my hand found it's way under her bikini bottom gently massaging her harry crotch. By now, I was as hard as a rock. She moaned as I stroked the area around her clit in a slow rhythmic fashion. I worked right on through the first orgasm helping he to have several more. She cried out in estacy as they rolled over her whole body. I looked around to confirm we were still alone. She had worked her top over her breasts and I nibbled lightly on her nipples taking each one in turn. Kelli eased back and pulled the front of my shorts below my member still at full attention I helped slide them below my butt. She stood up in front of me, removed her shirt, top and bottoms.

"Let's fuck right here!"

She laid down on the wooden floor in front of me. I looked around to confirm we were still alone. I took the bold invitation. Knowing a family may walk up on us anytime made it all the more exciting. She wanted me on top. I fucked her longer than the previous time both of us moaning loudly with delight. Thank goodness for the wind. Unsure of her birth control status, I pulled out and came all over her pubes and stomach. I only hoped the last time had not got her pregnant. By now the sun was good and up. I used my dark tee to wipe her off. We got up slowly redressed and walked down to the beach where we took a refreshing quick dip. When we got out of the water, I saw a family hanging out at the gazebo.

"We better head back," Kelli said.

"Yeah, Dad might send a search party," I joked.

We jogged all the way back. This time Mom and Dad were cooking breakfast. It was a similar monster breakfast to the one the day before. Both Kelli and I changed into regular clothes for the long ride home soon. Over breakfast Kelli asked if I would mind taking her home. I agreed. It was not out of my way. If the parents approved, I was not sure.

I pack light and was ready to go shortly after helping with the dishes. It is good to always be able to move fast. I took one last look through my bedroom to be sure I had everything. Kelli was already waiting at the car when I came out. I had already put the .45 in it's normal riding place. Would Kelli mind? I'd find out soon enough. Mom and Dad came out to see us off. Hugs all around.

"Mark, I can't wait for you to meet my girlfriend!" Kelly shouted from the passenger side winking at me.

I was dumbstruck and by the look on their faces, so were my parents. We got in and started on our way.

"No girlfriend. It will give them something else to talk about other than us," she said.

pjmurnee
pjmurnee
14 Followers
12