S&A Pt. 01: The Interview

Story Info
The sexiest interview that ever happened!
3.8k words
4.21
5.4k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Aruri
Aruri
442 Followers

One word to describe Elodie Boutella: caramel! A soft candy made with sugar and cream heated until brown in color.

Elodie is five-foot-five and has never weighed more than 121 pounds since she was eighteen. She has an incredibly athletic, slender build that curves in all the right places. Her natural 34DDD tits, wide hips, and thick thighs give her an astonishing 34-26-37 figure.

Her eyes are bright green, like two perfectly polished emeralds. With a single glance, her dazzling eyes can hypnotize any man. Add to that her pouty, soft lips, and she becomes the most titillating temptress you've ever seen. Countless men admit to blowing their loads within seconds at the mere imagery of her lips wrapped around their cocks. Her brilliant oral skills have also been known to make women cum in minutes, but that's mostly due to her talented pierced tongue.

What catches most men's attention is her lengthy, black hair; it flows over her body like a silk curtain when she walks. Having such long hair can be more stressful than it's worth for most, but Elodie loves it when her lovers use her hair like a bull rope or handlebars. The strong, silky strands have been tested countless times, especially by women being licked by Elodie's talented tongue.

Even more tantalizing than her silken hair is her perfectly smooth caramel skin; rarely has even a pimple stained her skin. The only features decorating her succulent skin are her countless tattoos: black lace-pattern designs with ruby red roses and green butterflies that match her eyes. The lace pattern mimics lingerie, the way it swirls on her skin, accentuating her curves.

Her tattoos start on the back of her neck; they wrap around under her ears and stop at her throat. Like a high collar, each front side reaches down to her collarbone and follows the sensuous indentions to the edge of her shoulders. They trace over her trapezii and form two massive floral lace wings that tapper to soft points at the small of her back. The wings curve with her curves, highlighting her tiny waist.

Her left shoulder is completely covered in ink, the lace pattern has only a few flowers and even fewer butterflies. Her left hand matches her shoulder, but her fingers have more of a mehndi-inspired lace pattern. Her right shoulder matches her left, but her entire right arm is tattooed down to her fingertips, a complete tattoo sleeve of lace with a bouquet of roses and plenty of green butterflies.

On her chest, the words "Never Fear Haters" follow the up-down-up curves of her breasts. On either side of her message, a single rose and butterfly. Beneath the message, a convex lace pattern barely touches the tops of her tits.

Beneath her glorious 34DDDs, another lace pattern, this one concaved, follows the beautiful curvature of the lower roundness of her tits. The entire design takes the shape of a wide diamond, one butterfly on both sides, adding color to the black ink.

Inches below the diamond-shaped lace, her cute belly button sports a silver belly ring. Connected to that ring is a diamond chain that wraps around her curvy abdomen.

Below her belly button, positioned a few inches away from her pubic area, is a single rose with a single butterfly resting on a petal. The bottom of the tattoo just lightly connects to Elodie's thick, black bush.

All down her right side, another massive work of lace, roses, and butterflies accentuates her curvature. This tattoo slithers down her body like a serpent, ending on her thigh. The lace reaches onto the front and back of her thigh, just under her bubbly booty.

The inside of her right thigh is ink-free, but her entire left leg is inked up. From the top of her left hip down to her toes, again, lace, roses, and butterflies. Her right foot up to her knee, calve and shin, are also covered in ink.

To people who love tattoos, Elodie has the perfect ratio of bare skin to inked flesh, and the dark colors of her tattoos contrast remarkably with her caramel skin tone.

If you're still wondering exactly what Elodie Boutella looks like: imagine Salma Hayek's unparalleled curvy yet slender figure, Karley Sciortino's stunning tits and lips, Deepika Padukone's incredible exotic look, Olivia Wilde's glimmering green eyes, and Halle Berry's chocolaty caramel skin. Then, add her black, wavy waist-length hair and cover in her lacey tattoos.

It's not hard to imagine why Elodie became so popular. At only 24 years old, she's accomplished more than most women twice her age, though most women disagree with her tactics. Elodie sees nothing wrong with using her body and sexuality to get what she wants. It's because of that mindset that she wanted to leave home when she turned eighteen.

Despite everyone warning her that life in the big city wouldn't be easy, Elodie escaped her small-minded hometown as soon as she could. Like all teenagers, she didn't have a plan and didn't want a plan. On her first day in the big city, a producer saw her and offered her a job. By the end of the day, Elodie had signed with one of the industry's biggest agencies.

That was six years and a whole lot of tattoos ago. Now, Elodie sat alone in a waiting room, nervously playing with her hair. She hadn't been nervous about an audition in years, so why now?

Was it because this was the first time Elodie had been the last girl to audition? She was used to walking into a room and getting the job almost immediately, not sitting around waiting. Or maybe it was because this was not the usual audition Elodie went for. This audition wouldn't involve nudity or sexual favors, and she couldn't rely on her reputation proceeding her because no one in this world knew who she was.

Maybe it was the way she dressed. The other girls all wore elegant dresses and professional blouses with skirts. Outfits that were just the right amount of conservative and sexy. A word like conservative had no meaning to Elodie, yet she couldn't help but doubt her choice of attire. Alone, she frantically questioned herself.

"Should I have worn this white sleeveless mesh top with a deep V-neck that goes down to my belly button? Should I have worn the matching skin-tight mini skirt that barely covers my ass? Should I have worn this thin, white and green zig-zag teeny bikini top that barely covers my chocolaty areolas and nipples? Or should I have worn something a little more revealing?"

Fortunately, the assistant interrupted her insecure train of thought. "Elodie Boutella?"

The assistant waited in front of the tinted, pattern glass double doors with a familiar look on her face. It was an expression Elodie knew all too well. Ever since moving to the big city, Elodie had to put up with the bitchy facial expressions and snickering whispers of jealous women. They called her everything: slut, skank, tramp, slag, whore, hoe, puta, veshya, eahira, shlyukha, yariman, jinu.

All these words, especially slut, only empowered Elodie Boutella. She had come to love hearing those words being spewed from the mouths of envious bitches who could never compete with her. As she stood to follow the sneering assistant, she hiked up her already too short skirt another inch, throwing her fabulous ass in the face of that stuck-up bitch.

The assistant rolled her eyes and added, "O-DUB will see you now."

Elodie smiled as the assistant angrily turned and began leading her to a private room. The assistant tried her best to confuse Elodie by turning corners quickly and racing down halls; yet, her best efforts failed, as Elodie sashayed into the auditioning room just a second later, her six-inch stilettos proudly clicking as loudly as they could.

Rolling her eyes, the assistant informed the artist, O-DUB, that the last girl had arrived. As she turned to leave, she flashed an evil, fake smile at Elodie, who flashed one back.

The room, although large, was spartan, little in the way of décor and comfort. There were a plain-looking desk and chair to her right and a small, cozy love seat to her left. There was a potted plant in one corner, a tall vase in another corner, some artwork hanging on the walls, and a small table in front of the love seat. A few feet from the desk was a closed door, light coming from underneath.

"Be with you in a minute," a voice yelled out from behind the door.

"It's quite all right, take your time."

"Just have a seat. I think there's some water or soda on the table if you're thirsty."

Elodie took a seat on the tiny sofa and straightened her outfit, making sure that her perky tits were nonchalantly on full display and that her skirt was hiked up just enough that he could see her green lacey G-string if he sat back far enough. When he came out from behind the closed door, Elodie was surprised to see such a young man.

He walked over to his chair, yawning from a long day's work, and took his seat. Elodie imagined he'd been interviewing girls all day and decided to make this interview one he'd never forget.

"And you are?" he asked while lazily reaching for his tablet.

"Elodie Boutella."

"Okay, Ms. Boutella, let's get started." He looked up at her and was amazed. "Whoa!" Elodie's striking sex appeal caught the young man off guard.

He wasn't expected someone so outrageously different from the mass-produced models and celebrities he was used to. Elodie certainly didn't fit into either of those categories. She was unique, exotically so.

"I'm sorry, it's just..." O-DUB quickly regained his composure. "You're staggeringly beautiful."

"Uh-huh, I bet you say that to all the girls."

"No, I don't actually. I usually say, 'you look great' and then zone out. It's just been one boring interview after another."

"Well, hopefully, I won't bore you too much."

"Somehow, I doubt you'll bore me at all."

They both laughed, trying to avoid the obvious sexual attraction between them, and after a few seconds of laughter, O-DUB started the interview.

"Now, before we get to the actual interview, I have to make sure you know what you're auditioning for. I'm one of those artists who prefer to live in isolation and draw inspiration from everything around me. That being said, when I want a living muse, in this case, a woman, I demand that they live with me.

"Your job would be inspiring and being available whenever I wish to use you in one of my creations. That may or may not include drawing, painting, or sculpting directly onto your body. I may also want you to interact with or entertain me in some way, all to the point of inspiring me. Essentially, I need someone who's willing to go beyond the extra mile just to inspire me.

"If you're okay with having such responsibility and living under my command, we can move forward with the interview. Do you understand the extent of your responsibility should I choose you?"

"Yes!"

"So, let's start the interview, shall we. Tell me about yourself."

The dreaded 'tell me about yourself.' The most nerve-racking interview question ever conceived.

"Well, right now, I'm a porn star, one of the biggest in the industry. I also do a lot of stripping, but not at a club or anything because licenced establishments don't allow touching in this country. I once worked at a brothel in eastern Europe, but the clientele wasn't adventurous enough, so I left.

"Since starting my porn career, I've worked with countless brilliant artists who really opened my mind and my body to new experiences. I like the freedom and artistry of being a sex worker. Getting to explore both the sexual side of myself and the artistic side of myself is really liberating and fulfilling."

O-DUB was amazed by her answer. Obviously, her being a porn star and stripper and former prostitute made his dick hard as a rock, but he was also impressed by her confidence and passion. He loved that she wasn't the stereotypical whore everyone imagines when they think about sex workers. This really was shaping up to be an exciting interview.

"That was the best answer I've gotten all day. Honestly, I just thought you were physically attractive, but after hearing that answer... There's more to you than meets the eye, and I love that. And I also love that accent. What part of England are you from?"

"Southend."

"Southend, like Nathalie Emmanuel? Your voices are different, but that accent is so sexy."

"Is that all you know about Southend?"

"No! I know about Adventure Island and all the wonderful parks. Though I prefer the theatre to being around children at Adventure Island. I used to go out there all the time."

"Why'd you stop?"

"My friend, who lived out there, got married and didn't want me around his wife."

"Why? Were you trying to bang his wife or something?"

"No!" He laughed. "Sometimes, I don't know when my art-brain is crossing the line. Apparently, I'd met his wife before, and I'd asked her to be in a nude painting with some other people. He didn't like that."

"Sounds like that was before he married her. What's it his business if she posed naked for you or not."

"You know how jealous men can get."

"And women," Elodie added. "Well, thanks for the compliment. Glad to see an American knows something about Britain other than hot women. Since you bring her up, am I hotter than her?"

"Oh, fuck yeah. Everything about you just screams unlimited sex appeal! I honestly can't find a single flaw. You're a bit darker than her, but that only makes you even sexier, in my opinion."

"Careful, you don't want to get me started. I get turned on really easy, but it's not so easy to turn me off."

"Trust me, I don't want to turn you off."

Again, their attraction was palpable.

"Next question. What do you think are your strongest strengths and worst weaknesses?"

"Starting with my greatest weakness, I'd say it's being impulsive. I have a tendency to get uncontrollably horny at times. The last time it happened was a few weeks ago. I was at a dark nightclub, dancing having a good time by myself. I see my then-boyfriend with another girl, so I figure I should get with another guy.

"The guy I got with ended up having a lot of friends, so I let them all fuck me in the men's restroom. Afterwards, I walked out of the restroom covered in cum and told my boyfriend off. But it turned out that the other girl he was with was his little sister, and he'd been hoping to introduce me to his family."

"That's fucked up." O-DUB pretended like he cared about her ex. "Was he heartbroken?"

"Not really. I just enjoyed fucking all those other guys more than I enjoyed fucking him." Elodie had a wicked smile retelling that story. "And actually, I have another story like that which involves my hatred for sharing. I guess you can say another greatest weakness is working with others in certain situations.

"I don't like sharing cocks or my holes with certain people. Not to say that I won't eventually get over it, it's just that I like things a certain way. Like, I can only have threesomes with other girls at work. Whenever I've tried sharing a cock with another girl in my personal life, I end up focusing solely on her or solely on the guy; I can't do both in real life. But I can have threesomes and with either two girls or two guys in real life, though I prefer more than two if I can."

O-DUB's dick was as hard a diamond, throbbing against his thigh. He couldn't believe his luck. The whole time Elodie talked about her weaknesses, he stared at her magnificent tits jiggling in full view. He imagined pressing his lips to her dark nipples and sucking them until they felt like rocks in his mouth. When she talked about fucking all those guys, he imagined he was one of those guys, pumping into her sweet pussy like a man gone mad.

"Honestly, those don't even sound like weaknesses. Under the right circumstance, you're perfect."

"And what circumstance would that be?"

"If you get this job, IF..." O-DUB thought very carefully about how he worded his next sentence. "I'd let you do whatever you want, impulse or not."

Suddenly, Elodie felt at ease. She'd been maintaining her composure, keeping it professional but no more. The possibility of total freedom was too much to pass up.

"Want to hear about my strengths now," she asked, a hint of seductive intent in her voice. "I'd say my greatest strength is being open-minded. Last month, I moved into a new building and immediately fell in love with my hot neighbour. The second time I saw him, I invited him into my flat and offered to suck his cock.

"He asked if I would also suck his roommate's cock, and I agreed. Well, his roommate told some other guys living in our building, and they told some other guys. Seven hours later, I'd blown every guy in the building, and I even let some of them fuck me. Never once did it cross my mind not to do it, not once.

"Thankfully, being so open-minded has also worked well for my career. The very first scene I shot was on my first day in America. It was supposed to be a simple guy/girl scene, but I was filming with a big black guy, and I wanted to feel his enormous dick inside my arse. I'd done anal before with some guys outside a pub once or twice but nothing like that.

"He didn't take much convincing, so I got to start my career off with a bang, so to speak. Even now, I'm hoping for an opportunity to push the boundary with you a little."

She seemed just as aroused by her answers as he was. They both stirred in their seats a little as O-DUB tried to regain control of the interview.

"Why do you want to work with me?" he asked, staring intensely into her eyes.

"After years of physical, sexual exploration, I want to try exploring my mind more. You're an incredible artist who sees things no one else does in ways that few people can imagine. I think working with you would bring something out of me or put something into me."

He smiled at her. "Where do you see yourself in five years, career-wise?"

"Hopefully, still getting fucked on camera. Also, I'd like to re-explore my prostitute career, maybe be a high-class piece-of-arse sugar baby or something."

"Would you ever consider just being a hotwife or a live-in human sex doll, for money, of course?"

"If I found the right man, absolutely. There's nothing I wouldn't do for the right man."

They both stared at each other with a predatory gleam in their eyes. He licked his lips as she bit her bottom lip, both wanting to tear each other's clothes off right there and then.

"Why should I pick you?"

"Other than the obvious sexual attraction between us? Because I'll do whatever you want me to do, and I do mean whatever you want me to do."

O-DUB was smart enough to put two and two together. He knew she wanted him, and she knew she had the job, but still, he continued with the charade.

"What did you like LEAST about your last job?"

"My last job was supposed to be a stag party. The guy told me it would be ten or twelves guys there, so I'd make plenty of money. Turned out to be just one guy with no money and a soft dick. I liked the soft dick LEAST."

"How could any man have a soft dick around you?"

"Does that mean your dick is hard, or were you just complimenting me again?"

O-DUB chose not to answer, letting her wonder how hard his dick was, but there was no doubt in her mind that his dick was hard.

"When were you most satisfied in your career?" He laughed to himself, assuming he knew what her answer would involve.

"The most satisfied in my career is a hard moment to pinpoint. The obvious answer involves me getting fucked like there's no tomorrow, but I don't think you're asking me something that obvious. So, guessing you want a more serious answer, I'd have to say it was during my first bukkake.

"I wasn't even filming, I was stripping. I'd just perform at a hen party and was about to leave when one of the girls asked me for some sex advice. Our private conversation turned into a group discussion, and that turned into a sex class with demonstrations and group work.

Aruri
Aruri
442 Followers
12