S&A Pt. 01: The Interview

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Aruri
Aruri
441 Followers

"I started eating out one girl who was eating out a girl, then some of the girls started squirting. Before I knew it, they were all squatting over me and spraying their squirt all over my body. It felt so amazing being the centre of a lesbian orgy. I was sexually satisfied and emotionally satisfied."

"I expected your answer to be about a bunch of guys. Interesting that women satisfied you the most."

"That's only been in my career. In my personal life, nothing can satisfy me like a big, hard cock sliding back and forth in my tight, little pussy."

Elodie felt a familiar tingle between her legs, signifying that her juices were dripping onto her thighs. She wondered how long it would be before O-DUB could smell her. By the look on his face, he knew she was wet and knew she wanted to fuck him.

"What can you do for me that other candidates can't or won't do?"

He knew what he was doing phrasing the question like that. Elodie, never one to shy away from a sexual challenge, responded with pure lust in her voice.

"Something they can't do is swallow and suck at the same time. Something they won't do is say that to your face during a professional interview."

"I was talking more position related."

"Well, in that case, I'm very flexible and can get into any position. They probably wouldn't even have sex with you unless they knew you had feelings for them."

"I was talking about the job position."

"I know."

O-DUB laid his tablet down for a minute, innocently stretch his legs while actually rubbing his hard dick in a desperate attempt to soothe it. Elodie knew what he was up to, but she needed to take a minute to fix her bikini top, which allowed her to massage her sensitive nipples.

"Do you have any questions for me?"

O-DUB leaned back in his chair, and for the first time, caught a glimpse of Elodie's dark green G-string. Her private lace was too darkened for him to see her swollen pussy lips, but he knew she had to be wet.

There was so much lust in her voice; her reply sounded more like a moan. "What's next!"

TO BE CONTINUED...

Aruri
Aruri
441 Followers
12