All Comments on 'Sandalwood Pt. 03'

by FlynnTalwar

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
buran288buran288over 2 years ago
10

Wonderful!!!!!!!

amygdalaamygdalaover 2 years ago

Damm this was an amazing read 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟, and so poignant about the subtle nuances of ethnicity and differing cultures/orientation, or what many like to call race. Even though scientifically/genetically we all are of the homo sapien/ human race. Through it all love and compassion and similar values along with a healthy dose of sexual attraction made them a rock steady relationship that triumphed over whatever adversity came there way.

Author I know Maya and Cole’s story might be over, but maybe in the future you can take one of the family members. Maybe Izzy, Manav Tejas , or Sunitha or even Janice and expand on there lives. It doesn’t have to be anything similar as you basically created such unique characters, that any direction you go in such be an enjoyable read.

ArdieffArdieffover 2 years ago

Very sweet characters - they deserve the happily ever after ;-)

FlynnTalwarFlynnTalwarover 2 years agoAuthor

Thanks for your feedback, everyone. It genuinely means a lot. It's funny you mentioned spin-off stories @amygdala because I started working on a prequel with Cole's friend, Mark Vasquez, which may be done in a couple of months. Still gotta work on two other started-but-not-yet-finished stories, though. ;)

IC_Thru_UIC_Thru_Uover 2 years ago

Keep going with the stories, they are great. Just the right blend of story, dialog, and intimacy. Gotta say I was surprised my favorite character turned out to be Tejas, that kid was funny.

rbloch66rbloch66about 2 years ago

Beautiful story!!

sirwoodcuttersirwoodcutteralmost 2 years ago

Enjoyed the story. So pleased that it's in the romance category never been keen in the interracial category. The cultural differences or different skin colours are real, and they're not. Yes they exist but are not key to the relationship. I never once got excited because I had a black girlfriend/wife. I got excited because I loved my sexy girlfriend/wife. Great 5star

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I only most recently came across your site, and have already read Caramel Eyes, Edge of the Garden, and the Sandlewood series.

Your writing is impressive: great character development and romantic themes. Your approach on the interracial aspect is refreshing and shows rascism to be treated as it should: intolerable.

I look forward to reading your remaining works and those yet to come.

G

StrictThursdayStrictThursday5 months ago

Enjoyed this series very much. Great blend of romance, humor and the sexy times. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I really enjoy your writing, I just wish that there was more of it!!!

MeanderlwcMeanderlwcabout 1 month ago

“racist cranberry fucknut” will be my new go to phrase.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFlynnTalwar@FlynnTalwar
Thanks for dropping by. I'm a long-time writer but only recently joined Literotica when I was able to get back into my craft for love and no longer for money. My stories will almost always feature interracial couples, although that's not by far the main theme of any of them....

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Sandalwood Pt. 02 Previous Part
Sandalwood Series Info

SIMILAR Stories