Sandburned

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

...

"I really am sorry," the lifeguard said, earnestly, "but the rules are the rules."

Zach would probably have asked if these rules of hers had anything about public indecency in them, but he was already too busy saying something else.

"YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!"

Until a moment ago, he'd been too distracted by dying of embarrassment to worry about how much it might hurt if someone strong enough to carry him over their shoulder were to slap him. It was only his modesty he'd fought fruitlessly to preserve when he realized what she was about to do. But then the first slap had landed, and the second one barely a heartbeat later, and he'd immediately forgotten about such petty, civilized concerns.

"AAAAAAAAAH OW OW OW OWWWWWW!!!"

Her apologies proved insincere as she didn't hold back even slightly. Zach's whole world was the bonfire on his bare buttocks and the firm, thick thighs he needed to pry himself off of to escape it. Her hand just came down so fast, and so hard each and every single time!

"I'M SOOORRYYYYYY!!! I'M SORRY, PLEAAASE!"

"I'm sure you are," chided his chastiser, not breaking pace at all as her jackhammer of an arm kept working through her words, "but we need to make sure you remember this next time. It'll remind you to stop and think about how to deal with these little problems before you do something like hurting your poor feet again."

She emphasized her point by landing the next dozen swats right on his sit spots, sending him into a renewed fit of thrashing and howling. How many had she given him already? It couldn't have been more than two minutes since the spanking began, but it felt like she'd already landed hundreds!

"Now," she continued, landing a pair of swats on the back of each of his upper thighs and making him gasp in white hot shock, "I think you've learned your lesson. Am I right?" Her palm rested against one of his blazing hot domes, her strong fingers pressing into the roasted flesh.

"I learned my lesson from the goddamned sand!"

"Mmmm...you should try to work on that attitude of yours." She murmured, maternally, as her hand stiffened against his buttock again. "People will never do what you want if you talk to them like that."

SPLAAAAT! SMAAAAAACK! WHAAAAAAP! Her arm went right back to work, which amounted to shoving his bottom back into the oven just as it was maybe starting to cool down. Zach wailed and flailed. The lifeguard lectured. The sharp, fleshy smacks echoed over the beach, turning the head of nearly everyone present Zach's way. When she stopped again after another thirty seconds, she found that Zach's attitude had indeed benefitted from her advice.

"Have you learned your lesson now?"

"Yes! I've learned! I promise, I've learned!"

"Are you sure about that?" Zach could hear the smile on her lips as they spoke those words. If she hadn't been enjoying herself to start with, she's definitely started to by now.

Eyes still closed, Zach forced down the indignation and just gritted his teeth. "I am. Please just let me go."

"Well, if you're asking so nicely, then that means you've really learned." Her left arm stopped crushing his midsection, and he felt her hand tousle his hair. "You can get up now, I've got to make sure nothing's happened while you had me occupied."

He doubted she need worry about that. It looked like everyone within sight had started watching by the time she'd sat down in the chair, and Zach couldn't imagine they'd started paying less attention once she started pulling his swimsuit down.

"Well, get moving!"

She tapped his ass with her fingers to signal him to get up. With the state his flesh was in though, even that light poke made him wince. Eyes still closed and face turned downwards to hide from the spectators, glad that he could only barely hear the laughing and chattering over the backdrop of the waves, wind, and seagulls, Zach peeled his sweat-gleaming body off of her lap and gingerly put his hands to his bottom cheeks. They were swollen. Not as badly as they'd been after the worst of Brianna's punishments, but still very puffed up, and so hot to the touch he was sure someone could smelt iron in his ass crack. Would he even be able to get his trunks back up, over this much volume? He felt the sting of tears begin to pierce the corners of his eyes. Zach wasn't much of a crier (if he had been, the lifeguard would have had him bawling before she was halfway through!) but the ramifications of this kind of public humiliation, in a town where he was still getting to know people...what was his life even going to be, now?

"Get yourself back together," the lifeguard said to him over her shoulder as she stood before the railing, making sure no one was drowning or moving a single mile over the speed limit, "You can take a minute if you need to. I'll see if anyone's got shoes they can lend you."

"That shan't be necessary!" Brianna's cheery voice said from just beside the hut. "Thank you for finding that one, we were looking for him."

Still grimacing with his hands on his charbroiled cheeks, Zach opened his teary eyes just a crack and looked up. His fears about the audience had been justified, as there were gleaming eyes and smirking mouths pointed at him from all around, but the two closest sets - and the two most delighted looking - were those of his dear, loyal companions who he knew he could always count on.

"No worries! You shouldn't have let him run around without sandals, though."

Brianna performed a longsuffering sigh at the tall lifeguard's jocular smile. "I'm almost ready to give up and stop taking him anywhere at all."

As Zach closed his eyes again and tried to bury himself in the challenge of getting his swimsuit back up, Genie slinked up onto the platform beside him.

"Lemme help you with that."

Zach knew what she was about to do, but he quickly realized there was literally no better choice, so he just clenched his teeth harder and braced himself as she grabbed the hem of his undersized speedo and yanked it up to his thighs like a playground bully giving someone a wedgie. There was an absolute explosion of pain as the material stretched tight around his swollen flesh, constricting like a hungry python and compacting all the parts that hurt together. He yelped, gasped, and then panted, shifting from foot to foot as he struggled fruitlessly to get used to the tension of the nylon digging into his white hot sit spots and clenching nearly as hard in the front against his cock and balls. Oh fuck you can probably see everything through this! Not that everyone on the beach wasn't already seen everything anyway. Oh god, I'm not going to be able to go outside all year after this!

As Zach whimpered and felt the first real tear starting to come out, Brianna ran back to her beach blanket and returned with the big bottle of water she'd packed. "Here, this is a trick I learned from one of Genie's gal pals." She poured a little water onto the sand in the shade of the wooden tower, where it was less hot. "Get wet sand on the bottoms of your feet. It'll keep you off the hot stuff, hot stuff." She batted her lashes at him and giggled.

"Huh. That's...actually really cool," Zach said, still wincing and hissing at the way the speedos were squeezing him, trying to keep his mind off of everything else.

"Mmhmm. Literally."

They made their way back onto the beach, moving toward the blanket. Every few dozen feet, Brianna poured a little more water out so Zach could stick more wet sand to his feet and keep the heat at bay. All while his butt burned as hot as his feet ever had without any recourse. His face was also burning, of course, and his chaperones weren't exactly helping with that issue.

"So," Brianna said with a cruel grin as soon as they were out of earshot, "did you get her number?"

"Yeah," he grumbled, giving Brianna a bitter glare, "she branded me with it."

"Maybe I should go back and give her yours," Genie contributed with a devilish white grin of her own, "she seems like your type."

Zach blushed even redder, not the least because he knew that he really would like having that woman's number and he wasn't proud of it. "Go for it. It's not like my opinion has ever stopped you."

"Would you still love me if I were any other way?"

"Wait, you thought I loved you?"

Genie gasped, clutching both hands to her bikini top over her heart. In front of them, Brianna chuckled.

"Don't go breaking my pumpkin's heart now, young man. Wouldn't want to get yourself in even more trouble, would you?"

"It's bad enough you're making me jealous," Genie continued before Zach could speak in his defense, "you've actually got bigger cakes than I do right now! That's just mean!" She slapped the seat of his way-too-stretched speedos, blowing oxygen onto the hot coals packed in under them and making Zach jump in place and let out an embarassing squeak.

"Why am I friends with you?" Zach growled, glaring from one tormentor to the other.

"Because we're hot and DTF," Brianna explained.

"I meant besides that."

"Shit. Um...yeah, you got me."

They reached the blanket that the girls had left spread out under their bags and sunscreen bottles. Mercifully, the people had mostly stopped watching them and returned to their business. Hopefully none of them would remember his face long enough for him to run into them.

"I think I need to get in the water," Zach said as Genie sat down on the blanket and Brianna smoothed out some wrinkles before doing the same.

"We were gonna jump in in a few minutes ourselves," Brianna said, "though...hmm. Now I think I could use an ice cream bar or something first."

"I'm good with whatever," Genie shrugged, still smiling a little wider than usual in the wake of the show. "I think...yeah, ice cream doesn't sound bad. I'm guessing you probably want some just straight ice too." She smirked at Zach.

"I'll survive. You've done worse." Zach gave up trying to adjust the speedos into a less agonizing position and - very slowly and carefully - lowered himself down onto the blanket beside Brianna.

"Isn't that right." Brianna nodded her head emphatically as she watched Zach try to sit. Then, just as he was about to complete the process, she pulled the blanket out from beneath him. The sand had been cooled a little by its time under the blanket, but only just a very little. Thin, overstretched nylon pressed into hot sand. The bottoms of his fiery red sit spots, which had swollen out of the lower hems of the speedos entirely, were pushed directly into the burning hot beach, like two red hamburgers pressed into the pan by a spatula.

A wave of sand particles went flying as Zach shot back to his feet like a rocket, his shriek bringing back all the attention he'd lost and then some. Jumping, bouncing on the sand-caked balls of his feet, he was totally beyond dignity.

"OWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWWWWWWW!!!!"

On the blanket, Brianna and Genie watched the dance.

"I told you that suit would be cute on him," Brianna said, watching the jiggling and bouncing with a dreamy grin as she wrapped her arm around Genie's strong shoulders.

"I told you that you're being an absolute bitch to that poor boy," Genie responded, leaning her head in and giving her wife's ear a nibble.

Zach whimpered, still bouncing from foot to foot and waving his arms frantically around. Brianna leaned her own head in against Genie's. "We're a couple of smart cookies."

12