Oz Beach Boy Provokes Lust

Story Info
Shirtless Matt gets an older woman all hot and bothered...
770 words
3.9
8k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story was written for the 750 Word Project 2024, below this line are exactly 750 words:

---------------------------------------

Lucinda...

It was a hot summer's day in Sydney, Australia. On her fiftieth birthday, Lucinda Nettlebeck was outside for the first time in months, luxuriating in the feeling of the soothing sun on her pale skin.

After months spent in bed due to a work related back injury, followed by surgery and intense rehab, Lucinda couldn't wait to get out into the fresh air, and chose a quick stroll down her street as a birthday gift.

Moving slowly on a cane, Lucinda's shoulder length hair was a messy mix of grey and brown after months without a home dye job. Her small frame, meanwhile, was weighed down with way too many extra kilos courtesy of extended bed rest and zero exercise. Still in pain, Lucinda was certainly not at her best...but she was overjoyed to be back on her feet again.

Though the sun and trees were a delight, the greatest sight came at the end of Lucinda's street. In the front garden of a large, vintage home stood a tall, unfamiliar man who looked to be in his twenties. Wearing just a cowboy hat and a pair of tight denim shorts, the bare chested young man's enormous muscles bulged and popped as he rammed a shovel into the obviously hard ground.

Single for five years after her previous relationship had ended horribly, Lucinda looked on with quiet but overpowering lust as she watched the young man's biceps stretch and strain with all of the physical effort required of him.

Lucinda indulged in the way the rock-hard muscle of his smooth, hairless chest and his deeply ridged abdomen reverberated as he slammed the shovel into the ground again and again. The young man's handsome, chiselled face was soaked sexily with sweat.

Somewhat naughtily, Lucinda even looked directly at the young man's crotch. She was startled to see an enormous bulge that suggested what must have been a very large penis and testicles.

Lucinda naughtily imagined pulling down the handsome young's man's shorts, sliding his underwear down his powerful legs, and then taking his obviously huge member into her mouth. Lucinda imagined his nude body pressed against hers and shivered sensually with illicit delight.

Just as Lucinda gasped with pleasure at the highly arousing thought, and even considered saying a neighbourly hello, the young man caught the older woman staring at his crotch, and then responded with a cheeky smile.

Gripped with embarrassment, Lucinda bowed her head and hobbled quickly down the street on her cane. She felt ridiculous. Why on earth would a handsome, muscular young man want to have anything to do with an overweight, grey haired older woman on a cane?

Lucinda chided herself for even thinking such absurd thoughts, and walked off painfully down the street, returning to her enjoyment of the warm, sunny day, and the simple pleasures of being outdoors again...

Matt...

I was soaked with sweat, my bulging muscles straining with effort. I was doing prep work for a new flower bed in the front garden of the home of Lois Michigan, a wonderful woman in her late sixties who had fostered me in my teens. Lois and her late husband Bruce had been very, very good to me. I was very fond of Lois and helped her out whenever I could.

Always horny, literally addicted to sex, and constantly on the prowl, I noticed a woman who looked to be in her fifties walking down the street. She was far from slim, and she was walking with some difficulty on a cane.

Despite sporting an uninspiring outfit of sweat pants and light hoodie, the woman had a sweet, pretty face and very large breasts, which instantly got my attention. She was many, many years my senior, but I absolutely love older women, and I have had many great sexual experiences with ladies way outside my age group.

Despite her obvious physical difficulties, there was a confidence about this pretty older woman that was very appealing. When I caught her very obviously staring at my bare torso, and even for a moment at my cock, I thought I may have had a chance.

But when I smiled at her hopefully, the pretty older woman quickly dropped her head and walked off with what seemed to be as much pace as she could muster. This woman obviously wasn't into younger guys. Disappointed, I got back to my shovelling, resigned to the fact that I'd now likely be spending my evening fantasising about her and masturbating...