Sandcastles

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, but still beautiful," she said. "Like you."

The last glint of day died away; Dusk shrugged her cloak out over us.

"What shall we make for supper?"

I smiled. "Something light and easy. I don't mind."

"Alright then. I'll cook, you clean. Come on."

She rose to her feet, and pulled me up after her.

She wrapped her arm around me, hand on my hip where she always loved to have it, marking me as hers before all of Heaven and Earth.

"Come on, lover," she breathed.

"So make me, then," I answered her, grinning.

"I know how to tempt you. Dinner, then dessert : some lovely, rich, succulent cake."

"Tease," I proclaimed.

"I know. Come on."

We set off back up the slope beneath the first winking stars of evening to where our chalet waited for us, candles already lit and red wine airing.

Behind me was nothing but the sea sinking into the gentle pastel tones of evening.

Beneath me was nothing but the soft sand, still warm under my bare feet.

And ahead of me, nothing waiting but laughter, light, and, at last, the embrace of my love's arms.

1...345678