Sander on a Summer Vacation Ch. 02

Story Info
Sander is forced to be a girl.
2.7k words
4.49
16k
10

Part 2 of the 8 part series

Updated 12/30/2023
Created 08/17/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Feel free to read the previous chapters to get a deeper understanding of the story.

Introduction:

This is a short story about a 19-year-old boy called Sander. He is visiting his aunt and cousin. He has experienced that his cousin likes to humiliate him but also feminizes him.

From the previous chapter:

"Hanna showed Sander that all the accidents he had were caused by her. Sander was forced to wear diapers and feminine clothes. Now Hanna was going to take advantage of the whole situation Sander had found himself in. She knew two other friends were coming and thought this would be a perfect humiliating evening for Sander."

——————————————————

Hanna sat and enjoyed the feeling of the sun hitting her face, feeling the heat as it hit her body, creating the beautiful tan color. I didn't dare to do anything but sit a little hidden, even if there wasn't a human in sight. After a long time, horror came over me; I had to pee! I carefully approached Hanna.

"Can I please undress now? I have to go to the bathroom." She just looked at me stupidly.

"Bathroom? What do you think little sissy girls like you use the diaper for?"

She just laughed and found her phone. I felt my body become more and more restless. I saw her keeping her eye on me and just smiling. At the same moment, I couldn't take it anymore. I just closed my eyes, and let it go. A river just opened up, and hot pee gushed out into the already sticky diaper of sperm. My face just turned red!

"Is something wrong, little sissy? Tell me, has something happened? You have to remember, you can tell me if little Sissy needs a change."

She just smiled but continued with the phone. Her words only made me turn more red; it was so embarrassing and humiliating. Did I really have to sink so low that I had to ask! I closed my eyes and swallowed hard before walking over to her.

"Hanna, could you please change me?"

Hanna walked over to me. She just smiled, took hold of the front of the diaper, and just squealed.

"Oh, you really filled it up; good thing I put a diaper on you!"

Her laugh was so mocking. She disappeared back into her chair, just enjoying it more. It felt like forever, then she got up and came to me.

"Do you want me to change you, little sissy? Do you need a change? Get on your knees and tell me what you want me to do for you, little sister."

I felt how full that diaper was; it just had to come off, so I kneeled down in front of her. I looked down, closed my eyes, and asked. "Can you change me?"

"But you little bitch, you can do better than that. Look me in the eye, ask nicely, or it can just sit on you."

I pitifully looked up at her. When I got the right view of her, my heart pumped faster, and the sight of looking up at her body with those two amazing breasts was so arousing. Was this what she wanted to achieve? Get me horny while I was sitting with a full diaper?

"Hanna, can you please change me?"

"Of course I can; come with me."

I took her hand, and we disappeared into the forbidden room. She undressed me and took off the wet diaper. She asked me to bend over so she could pull out the plug that was still in my hole. She wiped me off.

"Now, sissy, I'm going to let you wear some regular clothes that I will get for you, but you're going to have to wear a pair of pants that I choose. Understood?"

I just nodded. She disappeared for a bit before returning with a pink thong. I pulled it up between my legs, and the feeling that came to me from the smooth fabric of the thong was absolutely incredible. It started to create a magical feeling in me. She smiled.

"It looks like someone likes it."

Once in place, it actually created a sexy shape around my shaft. I started to get a little hard on it. Why? She came behind me and put a pink lace bra on me.

She disappeared for a moment while I studied myself in the mirror. The pants and bra were pink. As I stood studying my bottom, she returned with some clothes. She smiled and held up a pair of black hot pants, short shorts style. She also held up a white top.

"My eyes widened; you can't be serious!"

"Would you rather just wear pants and a bra?"

I carefully pulled on the smooth, hot pants. When they went over the edge of my butt and settled into place, the tightly fit end created a sexy arch on the bottom. I noticed it was a little short because, at the bottom of my ass, I could feel the cheeks sticking out a little. She pulled the top over me; it tightened around me and made a small bulge from the bra. I looked in the mirror. I was sexy!

"Look here; the sissy fits right into these clothes."

We returned to a more normal time again, talking and laughing just as if nothing had happened. We were both enjoying ourselves on the sunbeds. After a while, we heard a car coming. I turned to see two girls appear. I lay on my stomach and dared not move. I kept my head down so no one could see my face; maybe they thought I was sleeping. The sound of two girls created curiosity in me; I had to peek a little. I was stunned. Here came two fucking hot girls! One was dressed in tight hot pants and a short top; the other had a short skirt with a short top. They were both gorgeous and clearly had some lovely breasts.

"Hey Hanna!"

"Lisa and Bree! So nice that you finally came!"

I saw them standing there, giving each other a big group hug. They were clearly friends of Hanna's at the same age. The girls looked at me.

"Who's that?" asked one of the girls.

"Oh, it's Sander, or is it more appropriate to say Sandra?"

Everyone laughed.

"That was a good one, Hanna."

They sat and chatted, enjoying themselves with a few glasses of cold beer. I was about to go inside when Hanna called out to me.

"Sander, can you bring some more beer for my friends?"

I stood up, and they could see all of me. They made a curious face when I bent over to pick up their empty beer bottles. That's when I noticed that the hot pants had come down a little and the thong was visible! The girls got big eyes and looked at each other before one of them grabbed my shorts and pulled them down.

"Wait a minute, have you stolen Hanna's underwear? Are you a little perv?"

They looked at me seriously. I just stood there, paralyzed, my face splashing red. Hanna smiled and broke the silence that felt eternal with horror and shame.

"No, he didn't steal them. I thought he would look cute in a thong; don't you think so too? He is, after all, a sissy. I call her Sandra."

They studied me.

"So you say, Hanna, that this boy is a little sissy? Why does he wear such clothes, then? Wouldn't he rather wear a short skirt to show us what a cheap sissy should look like? Is he a cocksucker too? You all know Sissy's are cock suckers."

Everyone just laughed as they looked at me before Hanna spoke again.

"Yes, it's true, girls. Little Sandra is a bit of a virgin in this sissy life. But I will spend time shaping her. She is also struggling a bit to keep her bathroom under control. Isn't that true, Sandra?"

The girls again looked at me, a little puzzled.

"So you mean, Hanna, that this little sissy should have diapers? Why isn't she wearing one, then? Let's go and put one on, so we don't get a lot of pee here."

Everyone just started laughing before getting up to come towards me.

"No, please, don't!"

Hanna looked at me sharply.

"Remember our deal, you little sissy. Do as I say, or you know what will happen."

At the same moment, Hanna's phone rang. She chatted and looked at me at the same time. Her smile only got bigger the longer the conversation went on. When she put down the phone, she just smiled, and her eyes were on fire. She came over to me; her smile was wide, and her hand caressed my cheek.

"Oh Sandra. I'm so lucky. Girls, we're going to have fun now! You see, mom called and said there was a crisis at work, so she's not coming back over the weekend! Now you're going to be my little sister all weekend. Oh, believe me, we'll have fun with you; who knows, maybe you'll even like it."

All the girls just laughed out loud as they took me into the forbidden room.

Hanna's friends just started taking my clothes off. I felt shame and humiliation, but for some reason it made me horny as hell, and I couldn't understand why. Everything was stripped off except for the thong I was wearing.

"Hanna, are you sure he wasn't born wrong? His thin body has some incredibly sexy curves, like a girl; I'm almost a little jealous of his buttocks. I'm sure the boys would love the sight of his ass; wanting to play with it would be a big turn-on."

Everyone just laughed again. They stood looking at me while they huddled together, discussing without my being able to hear. Hanna went back into the drawer where the diapers were, while one of the girls went to get something else. The other girl just studied me until she finally came towards me while sucking on the tip of her finger. She walked around me as she ran her hand over my bottom. She was so hot and so sexy, and the way she was dressed highlighted her breasts. She stood next to me, looking down at my pants, which were clearly bulging out more and more. She put her face all the way to my ear, her tongue came out, and she licked with the tip of her tongue over my earlobe as she stroked the front of my pants.

She whispered into my ear. "Does it feel good to go around with real girl pants on, sissy? Is it arousing? Does it make you horny?"

Before I could answer, she put her hand inside my pants and pulled my cock out. Slowly, she started jerking my now-hard cock. She looked at me and squeezed her hand hard around my cock.

"Now tell me, bitch, is it exciting?"

My breathing only got heavier, but with a thin voice, I managed to get out a yes. My eyes closed as she continued to stroke my cock slowly. She pulled my thong completely off of me. Suddenly the girls grabbed my arms and led me to a bench with arm links and a space for knees for kneeling. They bent me down on my knees in front of the bench on two knee braces while I was bent down on my stomach in a kind of doggy position. The girls attached cuffs to my calves, so I was stuck, completely naked. Hanna came to my face and looked at me sternly.

"Don't touch Sissy. Now we're going to clean your dirty ass a bit; you need a cleaning. If you can manage to hold on without coming, then we'll stop treating you like a sissy. If you can't, then you will be my sissy the whole summer you're with me. Deal?"

I didn't dare to do anything but nod, but I was sure I could do this. Then I felt a thin snake being slowly led into my ass.

"What are you doing, Hanna?"

"But, babe, I said we were going to clean you. You're going to have an enema cleaning. I'm going to fill you up with fluids. When you've had enough, I'm going to put a cute pink diaper on you. If you can hold it without releasing the liquid out of your ass within 15 minutes, we'll let you go," she said.

"But Hanna!"

At that moment, one of the girls put a gag with a small dick in my mouth. The other secured my arms behind my back with some cuffs. It wasn't long before she had filled me completely. The two girls helped Hanna lift me a little so she could tape the thick diaper in place. They tied a band around my hips so I couldn't move. They untied my arms and the gag I had around my mouth. Hanna came in front of me with a dildo; she stuck it in front of my mouth.

"Now, bitch, entertain us."

"What do you mean?"

Hanna looked at me stupidly.

"Sandra, you'll suck on it for us, of course."

I blushed red.

"No, you can't mean?"

She came right up to me and whispered in my ear.

"Suck it; be a good bitch now, Sandra."

I got a slap on my bottom at the same time. My body was now trembling, and the muscles of the buttocks had lost a little. The stomach rumbled; the liquid wanted out. I closed my eyes and slowly brought my hands to the dildo to hold around it. I bent my head down, and my lips parted slowly. The dildo started to slide down my lips. The lips went up and down, and I heard the girls cheering and clapping. As I sat fastened, with the clapping from the girls, everything made me more horny. I sucked with more passion and let my tongue play around the dick head of the dildo before I started sucking it again.

"Such a cheap slut! You are a natural cock sucker, Sandra!"

I just continued—the sound it made, the warmth in my body, joy, and confidence. But why? At that same moment, I spluttered, and it started to vibrate outside the diaper in front of my crotch. The cock that was already bent inside the tight diaper was now being played with by a vibrator. I couldn't help but moan in pleasure.

"Oh, listen to this girls!" I heard one of the girls say:

It didn't take long before I really started struggling to keep my asshole closed, and the liquid started to seep out. The feeling of horniness was extreme, but the pressure got harder.

Do all the tasks at the same time. Suck, squeeze, and try not to orgasm.

"10 minutes left now, sissy."

Ten! I can't even do 30 more seconds. Now I couldn't take it anymore; it came out like an explosion in the diaper, and at the same time, I screamed out in orgasm! The girl just continued with the vibrator after I had come.

"Stop! Please!"

Again, liquid ran out into the diaper, which had now mixed with the sperm from me.

"Oh, poor little Sandra, couldn't hold it? Then it looks like you lost."

All the girls just laughed. They looked at each other and then at me, who had filled the entire diaper. Hanna looked at me mockingly.

"Come girls, we're going to have some lunch. You can sit here for a while, Sandra. I don't think you're done yet, but you're safe with the diaper on; it can take it."

"No, no, stop! No!"

At the same moment, one of the girls put the gag around me. My arms came back behind my back, and I was now completely stuck; I couldn't move or talk. Hanna leaned down on my ear.

"I'm going to change you soon, little diaper sissy. You were so good at sucking cock; I'm proud of you. I think if you had a real man's cock to suck, you would probably make the guys happy. Are you sure you haven't sucked dick before? Maybe you were a whore in your past life."

She kissed me on the cheek, and the girls left the room. I was now sitting there on my knees, alone, with a gag with a dildo on it. My stomach rumbled again, and it didn't take long before the diaper started to fill up again. I just put my head down on the bench, and at the same moment, pee spilled out into the filled diaper. The feeling of shame came over me, and the tears started to flow.