Sander on a Summer Vacation Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The feeling of a heavy stone hitting me in the stomach was my only description of the feeling. I didn't dare protest. I got out of the car, and the feeling of the diaper movements only made me more embarrassed. Several people greeted me and walked by, which made my confidence return. I grabbed the large door of the building and took a deep breath before entering. I stopped at the reception, where a pretty girl of my own age was sitting. It was clear that she wasn't very excited about her job. It was probably a sort of summer job, and I got the feeling that there were other things that were rather more important to her on the phone. She studied me a little, annoyed.

"Can I help you?"

I tried to stay calm before answering.

"Hello, I am here to deliver a letter to Mr. Sam. I need to deliver it in person."

The girl looked at me with a tone of self-assurance.

"Excuse me, but we don't let people deliver things in person. If I can get the letter, I'll say you delivered it."

Her slightly irritated facial expression made me more anxious and nervous. "Unfortunately, I have to deliver it myself."

She looked at me annoyed; it was clear this girl didn't like being contradicted. She picked up the phone and called.

"Hello Sir. I have a young girl here who says she needs to deliver something to you. I told her you don't want to be disturbed, but..."

She looked at me and put the phone aside.

"What's your name?"

I tried to smile a little.

«My name is Sandra.»

"Mr. Sam, there is a Sandra here to deliver a letter. Ok, sir, I will send her up."

She looked at me with a certain scratch in the tones. She got up and showed me the way to a private elevator. Her eyes looked at me with an angry tone--the look you get when you've lost a match. She opened the lift with an access card, and I entered. As the door was about to close, she looked at me straight in the eyes.

"Little bitch."

The door closed, and the elevator went up. When the elevator doors opened, I saw a large office that was almost more like a living room apartment. The difference was that there was a big old wooden desk with a big office chair. There were two beautiful guest chairs in front of the desk and a leather sofa facing the window with two chairs. The wall's paintings and two large doors leading to a huge conference room.

I heard a sound coming from a water sink, and Sam came out from a door by the desk. He was well dressed in a black suit with a white shirt, and he stood drying his hands with a towel. There was a big smile as he sat on the edge of the office desk.

"Hello Sandra, Are you here to visit me? I heard you were stubborn and had to deliver something. You have to be a little careful with girls of that age; they can be a little arrogant and mean to others when they feel threatened, especially cheerleaders. But how are you? Did you come for me?"

He smiled at the words he gave as he watched me get more and more embarrassed. I moved towards him, and my hand shook as I delivered the letter. He took the letter and gave me a friendly smile.

"Thank you, Sandra. You look so beautiful. Today, I must say you are beautiful. Is it for me that you have dressed up?"

He was now standing right next to me as he continued to stroke my cheek. I couldn't get any words out other than blushing. He smiled and opened the letter. He took his time reading through it before looking at me and smiling.

"Well, Sandra, it looks like your Aunt Heidi has accepted my proposal... about you."

I got a little worried. "What kind of proposal?"

"You see, Sandra, you are a very sweet and beautiful young lady with a lot of potential. Do you remember when I told you that I could give you experiences you could only fantasize about? Aunt Heidi thought this was something you were ready for, and since your aunt Heidi had to go out on an urgent matter, she thought it was a perfect idea that you should stay with me for a few days."

My eyes widened. What is happening now? "I'm going home; Hanna is waiting for me downstairs; she's going to drive me."

"No, unfortunately, Sandra, she has gone home. You will be here with me, and I will take you home in a few days if you want to go back to your place after this, of course. We both know you didn't seem to mind me yesterday, did you?"

He stroked me and looked into my eyes with self-confidence and love. He stood up and walked around me with a finger on my back. His hand reached down to my skirt. The fear that he would see what I had under my skirt exploded. I tried to grab his hand to stop him. He stopped and took both of my hands while holding me around. His breath was right up in my ears. I started to lean my head back and close my eyes. He took my hands, and they leaned against the desk.

"Calm down, Sandra; don't be scared."

For no particular reason, I stood with my hand on the desk, bent forward, and without wanting to protest, my mind trusted him. He stroked down my back and lifted my skirt so his hand came under. It stroked back and forth over my bum before it started to squeeze a little. A hard slap came, and I jerked at the same time as I moaned. Horniness built up, and I noticed I started to leak some pre-cum into the diaper. His hand caressed my bottom and between my legs as he began to talk.

"Mmm, yes, how sweet you are. I know all about you, Sandra, the little girl who's having a bit of accident's. I know all about you, Sandra. But you can trust me. Should I not be available when you're with me, do I know a nice babysitter who likes cute girls like you."

The way he did talk and felt me, only made me more horny. My head was still far back with my eyes back. I moaned at his sensations.

"Are you horny, Sandra? Do you like this, or should I stop? Tell me the truth."

I moaned deeper. "Yes Sir. I like it."

"Are you horny, Sandra? or wet, do you need a change?"

I was still breathing and answered without thinking. "No Sir. I don't need a change. Oh yes, sir. I'm horny; don't stop."

"Good girl. Now join me in my private conference room."

He took my hand and led me into the room. He pulled out a chair and put a laptop in front of me. He opened it and looked at me.

"Now I'm going to put on a film. You're going to be a good girl, like I know you are, and watch the whole thing. Don't leave the place under any circumstances until I tell you. It's probably an hour long, but believe me, it feels shorter."

He put on a headset and pressed play before leaving. Light words I almost didn't hear came. Little, indistinct words came out. The more time passed, the more I heard the words, and they became more legible. Things came up again and again.

"Slut, sissy, Daddy's girl, cock sucker."

Everything went over and over before pictures started coming. It was an in-depth, sissy Hypnos film that went on. Again and again came words, pictures, and film clips. It started to tingle in me; horniness built up, and I could tell more pre-cum started to flow in my diaper. Without thinking about it, I was now rocking back and forth to feel the plug inside me move.

All the images that came together with the words created such an excitingfeeling. The film that he had found for me was not the first or best film he found. No, this was a pure and deep hypnosis film. It highlighted all the feelings of arousal that Hanna and Mistress Heidi had brought out of me. Every word and every picture made me more horny. The sight of lips wrapped around beautiful cocks, the sound of words.

"You like this; you were born for this; this is what you want."

Everything that came was enchanting. How was this possible? Why was my mouth watering with horniness and more and more leakage of pre-cum? Without thinking, I sat here and jockeyed back and forth with a butt plug up my ass. The movie stopped. I was tingling; the horniness was so high that I was shaking. At the same moment, Sam came in and removed the headphones.

"Was it a good movie? Did you like it?"

I looked up at him with joy. "Yes Sir. I loved it.

"Good girl, glad you enjoyed it. Did this movie turn you on and make you more horny?"

I smiled while I was still in a trance. "Yes, sir, I'm horny. Sorry, but I've gotten a little sticky in my diaper. I'm glad I had to wear it."

"All right, little friend. It only showed that you needed one; you can't control this. It's part of your personality."

I was still sitting in the chair and looked up at him. His words were magical and created not only an ignition but also a sense of security. What was so special about this man? As his hand stroked my cheek, my eyes closed as my head turned towards his hand. His index finger was strong but gentle when he touched my lips. A heavy breath came out of me. The eyes opened to look up at him at the same time as I began to suck his finger. The feeling of being unsure was there, but I brought my other hand up along his thigh before I began to stroke his crotch. He continued to slide his finger in and out while I used both hands to unbutton his pants, but he stopped me.

"Are you horny? Tell me what you are."

I was so embarrassed. Was it wrong that I had tried to open his pants? "Sorry Sir. I didn't mean to."

"I asked if you were horny. Sandra."

Yes Sir. I'm horny.

"Good girl. Now sit still until I come back."

I was still sitting on the chair, nervous and unsure if I had done something wrong. Didn't he like my hands on him? Was I too slutty? The fear spread, and the desire to go home grew. At the same moment, I heard his voice from the living room.

"Close your eyes, little Sandra."

The fear of having done something wrong only made me close my eyes faster. I heard him walk in and stand behind me. He fixed a blindfold around my eyes and turned the chair towards him. I heard the sound of another chair, and I could hear him sit down. The sound of his breathing was close, yet it felt far away.

"Do you trust me, Sandra?"

His fingers caressed my cheek as thoughts raced through my head. "Yes, I trust you."

"Good girl. You know, trust is everything. If we can't trust each other, things can't work together either."

"Yes Sir. I know trust means a lot." All these words made me a little anxious. Was he thinking of doing something bad to me? Is he a serial killer? The horror built up more and more.

"Have you ever been mentally exhausted?"

I was a little surprised. What did he mean by that? "Tired? Do you mean after work or training?" I heard him grin a little.

"No, Sandra, I mean, have you had such a big orgasm that you've become completely exhausted?"

I felt my face get hot, and I started to blush. "No, or nothing more than when I fell asleep on your couch."

"Understand. Then you will have an intense evening, and it will start now. Remember to trust me."

I heard him open a bag on the floor and find something inside. His hand caressed my arm before placing it on the armrests of the chair. He stroked it again before wrapping something around my arm. When I felt my wrist was stuck, I started to panic a little.

"Remember to trust me."

The words that come make the body calm down. It was as if he managed to create an inner calm in my body. He fixed my other wrist in the same way. They were now completely secured with cuff straps. His hands began to stroke my thighs with slow, steady movements. He pressed a little along the thighs for a massage sensation. He pressed along the thigh, but also with a loving, delicious feeling. He brought his hands further up and stroked my thick, rustling diaper. The feeling of humiliation spread through me.

"Such a cute diaper you have, Sandra."

He continued with the sensations up the thigh and all the way up the edge of the diaper. Horniness started to spread in me; it created such a magical feeling. When he stopped, I felt disappointment burn inside me. Again, I heard the sound of the bag. A vibrating sound came, and at the same moment, he pressed something against the front of the diaper. Horniness exploded in my body. The arm wanted to loosen to be able to feel for itself, but the arm was stuck. The thought of everything I had seen in the hypnosis movie didn't make the feeling any better. It exploded with horniness. Tones of horniness and moans came out of my mouth, but I leaned my head back.

"Mmm, delicious little Sandra? Do you like it?"

I was shaking and almost struggled to speak. "Yes Sir."

You should stop calling me, sir. From now on, call me Daddy or Sam if we meet outside. Understood?"

I was shaking with horniness. "Yes Daddy." Pre-cum started pouring out of me; my body was so horny. I was afraid of how it would look if I wore panties now. At the same moment, he brought two fingers up to my mouth. My lips parted, and I tried to suck them, but they were out of reach. I pressed my head as close as I could, and my tongue could touch his fingers. A feeling of frustration started to come because I was so horny. He pushed the vibrator deeper into the diaper. It only pushed more around my cage, which now poured more and more precum out of it. My lips were halfway up, and pooled saliva began to drip from my lips. He brought his two fingers between my wet lips; they went in and out again and again. My lips worked as he continued to press the vibrating vibrator against me. The feeling came; I felt that I was on my way to come. "I'm coming, I'm coming!"

I noticed he stopped. The vibrator disappeared, and his fingers disappeared from my wet lips. Frustration only came even more; why stop? I heard him close the bag and disappear. He came back, and my blindfold disappeared. His seductive eyes and mouth turned into a pleased smile.

"Such a good sissy, Sandra. You have to gather your strength; believe me, it will be a long evening."

He untied the cuffs from my wrists and helped me up. He made sure the clothes were back in place, looking at me with a sense of satisfaction. When all the impulses of pre-cum stopped, I completely lost control of myself and started to wet myself. My face flushed red. Pre-cum and the feeling of all the horniness must have made me lose complete control of myself. He held his hand in front of the diaper; it began to swell and become warm. He looked at me with a sly smile.

"Is it a little girl who lost a bit of control? Good for you that Hanna put a diaper on you."

He took my hand, and we went into the elevator. We stopped at the reception, where the girl I had met was. She looked into my eyes when she saw me before looking over to her boss.

"Sir, a lady came and delivered this bag of protection. She said it belonged to the young lady who is visiting you. I have also called the lady you asked me to call. She will meet you at your home."

He gave her a satisfying look.

"Thank you, Delilah."

She had an expression that didn't seem to be good. She held back her laughter as best she could. She gave me the open bag. The feeling of my face burning up in humiliation burst through me. There were many thick pink diapers, with everything needed. Finally, we were on our way out, but Delilah grinned at me and slapped my bum before whispering in my ear.

"Is it a little girl who couldn't hold herself? Do you need a change, little bitch?"

She grinned as we headed out. We got into the car and drove off. I was still so horny from all the stimulation he gave me. He must have noticed, as he sat in the car with a very satisfied smile. I closed my eyes and tried to relax; I was already tired after the intense round. When the car stopped, we were back at his house. The house where Daniel lived. He saw my fear.

"Take it easy, Sandra. Daniel is not home, so we have the house to ourselves, or partly."

I became skeptical. What did he mean by that? He got out of the car and came around to my side to open the door. A certain feeling of respect came, and it gave me some joy. He took my hand to follow me inside. It was a bit unusual to see the house in more daylight than at an evening party with lots of people. I looked around the beautiful, elegant house with a large pool and a view of the sea. At the same moment the doorbell rang, I jumped in terror. Daddy opened the door, and the girl I had met in the toilet at the mall came in.

"Mr Sam. You needed my expertise."

He welcomed her and received her. At the same moment she saw me, her smile grew big. He stood and discussed something. Withher. I saw her staring at me, and her smile got bigger and bigger. Daddy came up to me and stroked my cheek before he chatted.

"Now, Sandra, I have to do some important tasks that can't wait. I've asked Mia here to look after you, so you wouldn't be alone."

Fear built up; was he going away for a period? I saw Mia again; her smile was wide. Her beautiful, slim body had a short blue denim skirt. A tight white top that pressed and made some seductive and sexy curves. It was not better that I could see two nipples pressing against the top. I studied her more, my eyes widening as I noticed that she had no bra. Her hair was down her sides and shoulders. Her make-up had a dark color and dark red lipstick.

"Hi Sandra. Do you remember me? We'll meet at the center, remember?"

I nodded as I looked at her. Daddy gave me a kiss on the cheek before he disappeared. Sandra stood with her arms crossed and studied the fear and embarrassment that grew on my face.

"Well, Sandra, Mr. Sam has asked me to come and look after you. And that's what I'm going to do. But let me get something clear at once: I make the rules here, not you. I've got some tasks from Mr. Sam. I always fill my jobs with zero tolerance for failing my assignments. Is that understood, little bitch? Now that's out of the way."

I gaped. What's going on? I had a feeling that this Mia was going to be kind, but was I completely wrong? She came closer to me; the lips on her face were so close to mine. Her crooked smile created a warmth in my body that spread around. Her hand started stroking the outside of my diaper front. She walked around me and continued to stroke my diaper. She came in front of me again, leaned against my lips, and my eyes closed, so I was ready to kiss her. But her breath came from the side of my cheek to my ear.

"Now, little Sissy, strip for me. Oh, I mean everything."

I stood there a little in shock. Clap! My skin was burning; she had smacked my cheek! She stood with her arms crossed and looked at me with determined tones.

"I told you to take off your clothes! If you don't want more punishments during the day, now take off your clothes!"

I began to undress them one by one. It took a while, but when I managed to take off all the clothes, I was now standing there in the bloated, thick diaper.

"Cute diaper you're wearing, sissy. But we should take it off now. Tell me, Sandra, are you big enough to wear panties, or does Sandra have to wear her cute pink diapers?

I looked at her, annoyed; of course I was big enough to wear underwear. "I'm big; I don't need a diaper!"

"Let me judge that little bitch! Let me make a bet with you: if you can keep your panties dry, you'll get to drop that cute, thick pink diaper. If you can't, you'll face the consequences!"

This should be easy; making sure not to wet my panties should be easy enough. I accept the bet.

"Good little sissy."

She smiled as her hand stroked me on my diaper. What was she doing? Did she seduce me? Did she root for me? What exactly was she doing?

"Come with me."

I took her hand and followed her into the bathroom. Her finger pointed to the floor, and I understood what I had to do. I lay down on my back with my knees bent up. She bent down on her knees and began to tear up the tape from the diaper. When she lowered my heavy diaper front down to the floor, she only smiled wider.

"But Sandra, why is it so sticky? Have you had a hot morning?"

She laughed when she saw the plug in my hole. She turned it on a little, and I noticed how it pressed; the tones of moans were there. She smiled but let the plug stay in place.