Sander on a Summer Vacation Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now you go into the shower and wash yourself. I'll be right back."

The thought started spinning: What kind of morning had this been like? It was nice to feel the water running down my body. I washed myself well, and at the same moment, Mia knocked on the door. I got out of the shower, where she was already standing ready with a towel. It was lovely how she stood and dried me. When the body had become completely dry, she applied moisturizer to keep it smooth.

"Since you say you're a big girl, Sandra, you can get to borrow some of my clothes that I have with me; they will fit. I was actually going to visit a friend when Mr. Sam called. Anyway, close your eyes for me."

She poked my leg a little so I would lift it. When a panty was in, I felt it tingle as the delicious amount of fabric dressed up my thighs. The front made a nice arch that covered the cage and held my balls in place. My body jerked a little when I felt a g-string slide up between my ass. She lifted my arms again, and up slipped something that felt like a denim skirt. It came into place, and I felt it tighten around the hips to the top of the bottom but become looser towards the end. I felt it was airy because the skirt was not very long. It feels like it went exactly edge to edge with the lower part of my bum. If I bent over, anyone would see my panties. If I sat on my bottom with this short skirt, I had to have my legs together; otherwise, anyone would see right in. At the same moment, a tight bra came into place. I felt there was stuff in the bra--a bit strange, but okay. A tight top came over my head; it was also short, and it stopped above my navel. A belt came into place around the skirt to tighten a little more. The sound of laughter was clear; she loved what she was doing. A long-sleeved zip-front sweater entered my arms. It was as short as my top, but more like a little short sweater instead of wearing a jacket. She tousled my hair a bit before she started putting on my make-up. Again, I heard her laugh in humiliating tones before she stopped applying lipstick.

"Damn, I'm good. Now you can open your eyes."

My jaw dropped. The pulse went to 200! What did she do? I saw a girl in the mirror dressed in a short blue denim skirt with a short white top that didn't go past my navel. A short-cut blue denim jacket was on top. The bra pressing on the inside created some small curves over my breasts. They didn't look that big, but they fit the shape of my body. The skirt was so short that it barely went over the edges of my bum. I looked like a real slutty girl; it wasn't better when I turned around to see in the mirror that it had engraved "slut" on the back.

"Yes, I know, I'm good at styling you. This is perfect for your looks; you were born for this bitch. Now we have a bet that you should stay dry, didn't we?"

I was still in shock, so my head nodded. She took me out into the living room and packed some things in a large bag. Mia came over with my shoes.

"Now listen, little bitch. I have to go out to meet someone; you have to come with me. I promised Mr. Sam to look after you; besides, I also had a few more tasks to do with you. But for now, come with me, bitch."

We left the house. It was a bit unusual to go in this tight, short skirt with this top, but the thought of how I looked started to make me horny. Here I was, sitting in the passenger seat. It didn't take much with this skirt for the panties I was wearing to be visible to others. We parked at a place to eat. It was a bit of a youth-like place. When we entered, it was clear what I thought it was: a gathering place for young people with some food and drink. A place with clear signs of a burger and pizza restaurant. Some other girls were chatting when they called out to Mia. Mia smiled and dragged me over to two girls who were chatting. Both girls studied me with a questioning look before they stood up and gave Mia a hug.

"Mia, how cool you came! Who is with you?"

I saw them closer, and to my horror, Delilah was one of the girls', the girl from the reception. She saw me and smiled. Shehad a short hoodie and a short, loose skirt. The other girl had long blonde hair and a tight, short top that just covered her breasts. They were quite large and pressed against the tight, short top. She was wearing tight denim shorts that weren't particularly long. It gave a very inviting look to the boys. I felt it start to pulsate in my cage at her look. Mia looked at me with a smile before looking back at the girls.

"Sorry girls, I couldn't come earlier. I had to take on a babysitting assignment."

Mia laughed, and her friends looked at her. Betty asked.

"But you're done now, since you're here?"

"No, unfortunately, I am looking after Sandra here. She has been a bit clumsy, so she needed someone to look after her. It is, so she wouldn't do anything stupid."

The girl looked at me before bursting into laughter. Mia motioned for me to sit down. I sat down and tried not to show my crotch in the short skirt. The blonde looked at me.

"I'm Betty; this is Delilah. Oh, who are you?"

I sat between Mia and Delilah. My mind raced, and I struggled with the thought of Delilah. Mia put her hand on my thigh to squeeze hard. There was exploding pain in my thigh. "Hi, I'm Sandra."

"So nice to meet you, Sandra. You have a cheeky style of dressing."

They burst out laughing before starting to chat about girl stuff. I pretended to listen and tried to play along so as not to draw too much attention. After a while of talking and laughing, I felt Mia's hand begin to stroke up my thigh and inside my skirt. She followed up on my panties. Her finger played around my cage outside the panties, and I tried to stop her. She looked at me, and I understood that I should not disturb her. She smiled when I pulled my hand away. She continues to play more with my balls. I leaned back a little and closed my eyes, but I tried to keep an eye on the people around us. Mia continued, and I noticed that a little pre-cum was starting to flow out. My eyes became big. "No, not now; I'm going to stay dry."

Mia paused and took her hand away. It didn't take long before it pressed against my cage, but I was jumping on the sofa when I felt it vibrate against my cage! I tried not to show my face to the girls and all the people in the room, but it wasn't easy. Pre-cum flowed, and horniness only spread more. I moaned while biting my lip. Mia smiled, leaning against my ear.

"It looks like you're wet in your panties, bitch. Isn't it delicious? You are a horny slut; I knew it the first time I saw you. Your so-called daddy said I was going to make you horny all the rest of the day. How I did it didn't matter. But it was important that you slut; you should be horny all evening! So believe me, I'm going to soften you up to the breaking point, bitch."

I didn't know what I was going to answer. My body shook, and horniness spread like a wind. I bit my lip more and more. At the same time, it only pressed even harder against my cage. The vibration hit me harder. The pre-cum poured into my panties; no matter what I did, I couldn't stop it. Mia's finger felt the outside of my panties and she smiled. She leaned more toward the ear.

"Your panties are wet; I knew I couldn't trust you, little slut."

At the same moment, I could feel another hand reaching up inside my skirt. I felt Delilah now bring her hand all the way up to my panties. She got a surprised look when she noticed I had a cage inside my panties. I saw her face become more determined, and her smile only widened. She leaned forward toward my ear.

"Oh, I started thinking you were a spoiled diaper bitch? But here's a sissy bitch, leaking pre-cum in her panties? Tell me, do you suck a lot of cocks too, bitch?"

I was so nervous. What happens now? Mia sat on my left side with a vibrator against my panties, and Delilah on my right side, who was now feeling my balls. Mia smiled at both of us.

"I have to take Sandra to the ladies' room."

Mia leaned toward Delilah and whispered something in her ear. She looked at me and smiled. It didn't take long before Mia took me by the hand and dragged me into the ladies room. She checked that no one else was in there before looking at me.

"Now listen, you little sissy bitch. You couldn't keep your promise; it was pretty easy if you ask me, and I thought you could do better! Open up your skirt and take off those wet panties!"

A shock came to my body. I couldn't undress here. "Mia, I can't undress here! What if someone came in?"

She looked at me angrier; the look she gave was direct and determined. I already understood that I lost the battle.

"Now listen, bitch! I don't give a damn if anyone comes in; it is your problem. We had an agreement, and you keep agreements. If you don't follow the rules, I'll make sure you'll regret it! Now do it!"

I leaned against the wall and bent forward to raise my ass more. The sticky, wet panties that were now full of pre-cum fell to the ground. The feeling of removing my panties from a girl's toilet and the feeling of being horny made me feel even more slutty. At the same moment, the door opened, and Delilah and Betty entered. Betty leaned against the door so no one could enter, and Delilah approached Mia. Delilah looked at me more before breaking the silence.

"So you are a sissy? Oh, we girls love to play with little sissies like you. You know, when girls are little, they play with dolls, but when we grow up, we love to play with sissy boys like you."

Mia laughed as she saw me getting more and more nervous. Mia smiled and looked at me before she started talking.

"Now listen, bitch. Get on your knees, crawl to me, and bring the wet panties. Then kiss me and Delilah's shoes."

I crawled against them with my panties in my hands. My ass and plug were visible since the skirt was so short. I took one last look at them both before kissing their shoes.

"Put that wet, sticky panty in your mouth. Sissy girls love to put things in their mouths, don't they?"

I put the sticky panty in my mouth. The taste of pre-cum was there, and it was so embarrassing but also so exciting.

"Now bend down with your head and ass up."

I did as they said. They gave me several hard slaps. I looked down, but I noticed one of the girls began to pull out, and in my plug, I moaned. The girls laughed more until I heard Delilah.

"It looks like the sissy is horny. We should let the sissy suck someone."

The girls burst out laughing again before Mia got serious. I could hear Mia whispering something in Delilah's ear. I saw her chatting with Betty before she disappeared. I was still sitting on my knees with my bottom straight up. I didn't dare do anything other than listen. It didn't take long before the door opened. I could see Delilah holding a boy by the hand, but he had a hood over his head, so I could not see his face. I heard Delilah's voice.

"Sorry to put a hood on you, but my friend, who wanted to suck her first cock, is a little shy."

Delilah looked down at me and smiled.

"If she's your friend Delilah, she's a good cock sucker."

Delilah and Mia stood next to the boy and looked down at me with a certain tone of gaze. Delilah looked over at the boy.

"Can you open those pants for her? Show your delicious dick.»

The boy's hands opened his pants, and he pulled out his half-stiff cock. My heart was pumping at 200, and the fear of someone seeing me grew. Delilah's eyes tightened, and my hand went up to the semi-rigid cock in front of me. My hand started stroking it before my whole hand took it. Delilah came down to me, her breath right next to my ear, and whispered.

"Now I'm going to pull that panty out of your mouth. If you don't start sucking that cock, I'm going to rip off all your slutty clothes and let you out of here! Now suck his delicious cock."

I was so nervous; fear spread through my body. But it was something about the sight of three girls who had complete control that made me feel excited. My lips were so wet from the sight of the stiff cock that was in front of me. My tongue began to lick the tip of the delicious cock; it pumped more and was now completely stiff. My lips parted, and I let the cock slide into my mouth, which was already so wet from the whole situation. The sound of the boy moaning only made me work harder; the feeling of horniness was exploding inside me.

"Ohhh, Delilah, this friend of yours must be full of talent. If this is her first cock, she sucks."

Delilah and Mia looked at me with big smiles; they knew they had me exactly where they wanted. I could see that I was so into the whole situation.

"I've never disappointed you with bad girls'. There's never anyone from my cheerleader gang who disappoints boys. If they do, they don't get to join."

The boy laughed before I noticed that his cock began to pulsate, and at the same moment he reached a full orgasm. Again and again, sperm pulsed out of him. My lips worked to suck him clean. When the cock was back in his pants.

"So damn hot, Delilah. She was a good bitch; you should have her on your team, Delilah. Do you think she's as good a fuck as well?"

Delilah looked at me and smiled.

"She's a little kinky; she has a thing for taking it up her ass. But I'm sure she'd be grateful to borrow your cock for that too, but that'll have to be another time."

She smiled with a wicked look; it was clear she wasn't kidding. Delilah was the boss of the gang. From what I could gather, there is a cheerleader gang in this town. The feeling of humiliation only spread through expressions and laughter, but a warm arousal came over me. It pushed so hard in my cage, and the pre-cum flowed on. She disappeared with the boy. Mia and Betty stood looking at me with a light laugh.

"Yes, Mia, Sandra is a real slut. She didn't exactly do much to stop this little incident."

Mia smiled. Betty disappeared out of the room while Mia looked at me with a wide smile.

"Don't deny for a second that you weren't turned on by this."

And it was true. I was so horny that I was shaking in my body.

"Now lie down on your back. It's not wet in her, a little dusty on the floor."

The feeling of shame and humiliation only increased. Mia was standing over me, and I so right up her skirt to a red thong. My eyes got bigger, and it pushed more into my cage. Mia smiled.

"Sandra, don't get any dirty thoughts now."

She found the bag and opened it. Her hand pulled out a rustling, thick pink diaper. She bent down to me, caressing my cheek, before running her finger down to my cage and playing with my balls. She unfolded the diaper and placed it under my bottom. She taped it in place and pulled me up. Her hand's pulled the short skirt down to place it, but it did not cover. The part that had been light and loose was now tight. The bum had gotten a bit fatter, and there wasn't much bending I had to do before someone saw the thick pink diaper. "I can't walk like this out here. Imagine if I'm discovered."

"You know what, Sandra? It's not my damn problem. If I were you, I'd rather concentrate and follow the instructions I give you. They can be much worse, believe me. Now give me the panties and I'll see what happens next. If you deny me, I'll make things much worse. I know several boys out there who would like a blowjob. I'm sure they'd love to have your sweet lips sucking them in the back alley. Is that what you want, bitch? No? So begin listening to my orders! Now we sit down again in the restaurant."

I followed them. It was not better that the diaper edge was now far outside the skirt edge. I tried to push it down, but it always went up again. As they sat down, Mia stopped me.

«Now, bitch, go get some beers.»

I only dared to listen to Mia's orders. I walked over to the bar and was going to make an order. At the same moment, I splashed when there was a gentle pat on my diaper bottom. I turned, and Betty was standing next to me.

"Hi Sandra, I thought you needed a hand."

I smiled a little in thanks. She stroked me more under the skirt on the diaper. We went back to our place, and the girls enjoyed their beer. It didn't take long before Mia started the vibrator against my cage. Now it was out of my thick diaper, but there was such a strong vibration that I could feel the horniness building up. I leaned back and closed my eyes, small moans coming as I bit my lip. Mia held on for a while when a boy's voice came.

"Hey girls! Are you having a good evening?"

Mia and the girls sat chatting with the boy while Mia continued to use the vibrator on me. I was so horny, more pre-cum ran, and I felt like shaking. I spent so much effort keeping my body calm. I bit my lip only harder and harder to control myself. As the boy left, I said it in a low voice. "I'm coming, I'm coming!"

Mia stopped immediately and squealed hard, like a crocodile that had taken its prey. Pain spread through me, and I was about to scream but managed to stay quiet. Mia looked at me.

"I decide if you're going to come, bitch. I must say you have been good at keeping your cool. You're going to have a little break. Betty, will you run another round of beer for everyone?"

It got easier after another round of drinks. Mia started to smile more; it was clear she had something on her mind. She stood up and held out her hand. I took it and followed her. She dragged me with her into the back of the restaurant, which led to the exit to the alley. She pushed me against the wall and stroked my neck. Her hand pushed up my neck as she pressed the front of the skirt. She put her hand under my skirt and pressed the vibrator against the front of the diaper. There was an intense pressure, and the vibrator vibrated somewhat harder. I gasped for air as her hand pressed against my throat. It was so exciting to hear the intense vibration against the cage. She moved her hand from my neck and under my top and bra. Her hand started squeezing my nipple hard. I was about to cum when she again stopped. I was so frustrated and exhausted, but still so horny. More pre-cum poured out. Her determined look changed to a big, confident smile.

"Now it's time to take you back to your Daddy. He'll be home soon; you gotta be ready for him, you little slut."

She said goodbye to her friend, and we headed back. Mia had done her job. Another intense evening was waiting for me.