All Comments on 'Sandi's Birthday Trip'

by Libertine9452

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
sexmatesexmateover 19 years ago
Too Good!

Story is sensual and HOT! I loved it's flow and enjoyed the mental images you painted! I could have even used more teasing on the first day. Maybe ther will be a sequel with more teasing? You did a great job and I look forward to more writing!

Thanks for writing!

Sexmate

zombie22zombie22over 19 years ago
That was great!

Great description and build up. I can't wait to read the next chapter. I am humbled by your descriptive powers! I usually don't like the father/daughter genre but this hotness can't be denied!

zak822zak822over 19 years ago
Sweating at work!

Loved the build-up! beautiful, sensual descriptions of passion. And when they got busy, it made me actually sweat at my desk!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
mmmmmm delicious

*purrs that was hot!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Waiting for more

Really great story. Loved the build up. Hope you will write more. Looking forward to more of your writing.

DrenchxoxoDrenchxoxoover 19 years ago
Craving more!

You, my friend, have a deliciously powerful way with words. I can't wait to read more from you. Perhaps something anal for me?

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Okay, I'm Now Wet & HOTT!!!

I love your writing style. You really brought both father/daughter to life through your words! I think I now need to release my building excitement. Write more...

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
WOW

the story was so great i'm lost for words

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
more more more pleeeeease

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm oh yes hot hot hot

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Great story

Very well written. The mark of a good story is when you can see the story forming pictures in your head. I felt like I was waching a movie while I was reading. Very hot story, look forward to more stories from this writer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
LOVED IT!

That was one of the best stories I have read without having to turn away, the way you recalled the story & the details made me feel I was there with you both. Story was waayy hot & it made me the same way..

Hope to hear more stories from you.

J.G.

Sweet_ShaySweet_Shayabout 19 years ago
well...well..well...

Very impressed! Hit your profile in PQ and tagged this to read. The 'category' was not where I normaly go to but, I wanted to follow this one. INCREDIBLE! ( I did pretend he was her 'Shuggar Daddy' and not 'real' Daddy *w's.) You are definetly able to make some very nice visuals and hold a readers interest. I will be back...

cummybearcummybearabout 19 years ago
*BLINKS*

When Shay told me she was reading an incest story, I thought my gf had gone insane, but she went on and on about how incredibly hot the sex was in this story... she sent me the link, and I'm speechless.

The whole father/daughter thing isn't for everyone, but this story certainly is. You have an amazing ability to paint a visual with your words.

Please continue writing, and thank you for sharing this one with us.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
superb

just cant be bettered

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Wonderful ,Sensitive, Touching Could not be better

The very best. If you try to better it with the same two people your your efforts will be tacky. However do try to tell another but not with the same two people

AURALSEXAURALSEXalmost 18 years ago
READ AGAIN

HI,

HAD TO GO BACK AND READ IT AGAIN BEFORE I COULD COMMENT . hAD TO READ IT AGAIN JUST BECAUSE i WANTED TO. sUCH AWONDERFUL AND WELL WRITEN STORY WITH A FIRM BELEIVABLE PLOT. YOU TOOKM YOUR TIME AND LED US TO MANY CLIMATIC EPISODES. YOUR TALENT LED ME TO A VERY HOT AND HARD FUCKING PRICK WHICH I FONDLED CLEAR THROUGH THE SECOND READING.

THIS STORY DEFFINITLY WILL GO INTO MY FAVORITE FOLDER.

THEIR TRIP IS NOT OVER YET SO POSSIBILITIES FOR DEVELOPMENT ARE ENDLESS. KEPP THEM CUMMING

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
IT Was Ok

the filrting was the best part

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
well done, mate!

a very intriguing plot, considering the genre of the story. i'm not much for incest, but when one of my friends sent this link to me, i was hooked from start to finish. you're quite the gifted story teller, mate.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Sumptuous teasing!

I especially loved the teasing and the good build up to fucking at the end - great job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
loved it

amazing not much u can say about somthing so good as this exept i cumed to words :P

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
HOT!!!!!!

best story i have read so far

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
awesome !!

God that was the most exciting thing i have ever raad!!!

i loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
omg

i was so wet..i came so hard..yummy

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
nice

CONTINUE STORY

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

"You little slut! My daughter is such a fucking little slut! I love your little pussy and now I'm going to make it mine. Now, it's my personal little pussy and you are my personal fuck slut!"

That bit there was really a huge turnoff. If I was fucking my daughter that wouldn't be popping out of my mouth, lol. Maybe later down the line if shes wanting me to talk dirtier to her, but certainly not out of the gate, heh.

...I noticed here and in another of your stories, I think, the guy is swirling his dick around, side to side, front to back. Every time Ive done that with a girl I either get a comment of 'what are you doing?' Or a look of 'just fuck me!' Lol. So I quit doing it, not that it did anything for me anyway...

Overall I really enjoyed the story, the sex scene was a bit short once they got down to business, but thats alright I guess. I do, however, get tired of all the stories where they always cum at the same time.

Thanks for the story.

DdraigfachDdraigfachalmost 3 years ago

So good, would love a sequel, but looks like you won't as it's been a fair few years but it also works as a stand alone piece. HOT!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous