Sandi's Erotic Adventures Ch. 12

Story Info
My affair with Rupert plus encounters with Stewart and Jason.
4.4k words
4.69
5.7k
1
0

Part 12 of the 45 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/26/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A semi-autobiographical account of my sexual encounters over many years.

Chapter Twelve. 1996.

(February.) Rupert, early-forties.

Out of the blue I received a phone call from Rupert, the artist I did some life modelling for you may recall. At the culmination of the final class there had been a certain amount of euphoria and in the confusion he'd forgotten to give me the two photographs as promised. Apologising Rupert asked if I still wanted them. Replying in the affirmative we arranged that I'd collect the photos from his studio next evening, a Wednesday.

On my arrival at Rupert's studio he again apologised for his tardiness over the photos but admitted to hanging on to them so he could do a painting of me himself. Rupert showed me the paintings, for there were actually two of them, and I was amazed by the likeness; the paintings were far better than any his students had produced, none of which I thought bore much resemblance to me.

"Other than being a bit over generous in the bust department you've got me to a tee," I told Rupert after assuring him I didn't mind him painting me.

Producing the photos to compare them with his paintings at close quarters Rupert said he couldn't agree with me as he thought them an accurate portrayal.

"There's one way to settle the dispute," I told Rupert before pulling my top up and off.

Turning my back I asked him to undo my bra and once that was off turned to face him again.

After a very minute study Rupert conceded that perhaps he had got the measurements a bit out but seeing them in the flesh again reminded him what stunning breasts I possessed.

"The contours are exquisite," he said, running a finger over my left breast to follow the curvature. "I hope you don't mind me studying your beasts like this, purely from an artistic perspective you understand."

"No problem."

I smiled at the guy who was now running his fingers over both nipples. Rupert had a very gentle and sensual touch and my nipples quickly hardened under his sensitive fingers. Allowing my hand to brush, as though accidentally, across the front of Rupert's paint-stained trousers I felt a penis the hardness of which belied his 'purely artistic perspective' words.

Continuing to run his fingers round and round my nipples Rupert told he had a one-man exhibition planned at a London gallery later in the year; would I have any objections to my paintings being included and perhaps sold?

"No, that's fine. You'll have to let me know when and where the exhibition is so I can visit."

"I know it's a bit of a cheek but I was also wondering if you'd consider doing another pose for me, perhaps a little more risqué."

Rupert described the pose he had in mind; one in which I reclined on a couch.

"Let's see if I understand," I said, unzipping my skirt.

Rupert manhandled the couch into a better position for the light and when naked I stretched out in the exact same knee raised position that I'd done for Charlie.

"That's perfect!" he exclaimed.

Rupert was standing at the end of the couch staring between my thighs as he spoke and I wondered if he was referring to the pose or my cunt!

After asking permission he took some photos of me in the pose, four this time I noticed.

I remained in the same position as toying with a couple of his brushes Rupert asked which days and times would suit me best for posing. I replied that depending on my work schedule which could be variable, I was willing to pose any evening.

(I ought to add that my affair with Charlie had come to an abrupt end in December when he'd been taken ill. Following his partial recovery Charlie had gone to recuperate at his son's house in Brighton and I had no way of knowing if he'd return, although his house hadn't been put on the market.)

"Good; I'd like you to pose as often as possible so I can get the painting done in time for the exhibition."

As he spoke Rupert lightly flicked my labia with a paint brush and when my legs automatically sprung further apart continued doing so. The sensations were incredible and when he introduced a second brush into the equation I promptly exploded in orgasm.

"I thought you might like that," Rupert smiled, laying his brushes aside.

That wasn't the end of the stimulation though, not by a long way. Using his fingers Rupert toyed with my cunt lips before bending low to do incredible things to my clitoris with his mouth. The sensations were amazing and the multiple orgasms that washed over me would have signalled my joy to him. I was so far out of control that I had no idea that Rupert had shed his lower garments until he suddenly slid on top of me. His penis was inside and he was fucking me almost before I realised what was going on.

I flung my arms around the guy and in my excitement gasped that everything he'd done to me so far had been wonderful.

After fucking me on the couch Rupert picked me up and carried me to his bedroom. He stripped off completely then before resuming his lovemaking. More brushes were produced and he used them on my nipples this time, the sensations again driving me wild. Manoeuvring himself to squat over my face Rupert presented his penis to my lips before resuming the stimulation of my nipples with his brushes. I set to work on his penis and balls, my mind in overdrive.

Judging by the things he'd done to me so far I realised that Rupert could prove to be one of the best lovers I'd ever had. When he eventually put the brushes aside to lower his face between my thighs in the classic 69 I knew my supposition had been correct. Licking my clitoris, fingers beneath my bottom stimulating my anus, Rupert was slowly pushing his penis in and out of my mouth.

It was impossible to give vent to my usual orgasmic cries but when Rupert sat up he was smiling, knowing very well that he'd brought me to another almighty orgasm.

"Now get up on your hands and knees please," he urged; Rupert's politeness was an endearing quality of the guy.

Kneeling at my rear Rupert inserted his penis while urging me to look at the mirror on the wall directly in front of us. I did so, smiling happily at the guy's reflection as he began fucking me for the second time. Hands on the tops of my thighs Rupert fucked me steadily, all the time watching my facial expression in the mirror, an expression which would have revealed the ecstatic feelings I was experiencing.

I was laying in his arms bathed in a light film of sweat and the afterglow of lovemaking when Rupert suggested, perhaps tentatively, that my modelling sessions could culminate in regular lovemaking. I agreed eagerly. At that moment in my state of euphoria I think I would have agreed to anything!

Of course I related all the above to hubby on arriving home, much later than anticipated, and he reacted with the excitement I've come to expect.

Rupert made love to me directly he felt satisfied with his first evenings work and it proved every bit as fantastic as our first session, two days earlier.

The next two weeks saw me working from the office so I was able to pose for him each evening. Rupert also fucked me each evening and hubby was as pleased as I. It was a mutually satisfying arrangement all round.

Right at the beginning I told Rupert about hubby's compliance in my affair with him, though as with Charlie I maintained discretion by keeping our address secret, and on the Friday at the end of the first of those two weeks Rupert suggested me staying over so he could continue painting on the Saturday. I rang J to make sure he was OK with the idea of me spending the night with Rupert which of course he was.

Because I was staying over Rupert curtailed his painting a little earlier than usual in anticipation of a long session next day.

I never bothered dressing once the modelling part was over, taking it for granted that sex would follow, and this evening was no exception. Taking me by the hand Rupert led me to the bedroom remarking that he'd take me for a meal later. After a very enjoyable bout of oral sex Rupert urged me to get on hands and knees. Having taken up the position I was thrilled to feel his paint brush stroking my anus. The sensations were amazing and in describing it to him I said it felt as if a dozen flies or something were fluttering about on my flesh. By the time the brush was laid aside and I felt Rupert applying some sort of lubricant to my anus I had already divined where all this was leading.

"I hope you've no objection?" Rupert commented as I felt the tip of his penis prodding my anus.

"Oh no, I love anal intercourse," I crooned, my words ending in a gasp when his penis slid inside.

"You're a very sexy and sensual lady Sandi; I doubt there's much you'd object to in the realm of sexual practices."

Rupert was watching my face in the mirror and though biting my lip at the deep penetration of his penis inside my anus I nodded my agreement, impulsively telling him how I'd enjoyed a threesome set up by hubby who had watched.

"Have to see what I can do about that," Rupert mused though his words barely registered at the time as by now he was bum fucking me steadily.

It went on for an age too, Rupert slowing his thrusts occasionally and watching my facial expressions throughout.

With the completion of his painting my affair with Rupert continued, hubby happy to think of me as another guy's mistress, a role I played for approximately eighteen months. Sexually it was a glorious time for me with Rupert undoubtedly the most satisfying and exciting lover to date. We had anal intercourse perhaps once a week during that time and if I'd had any doubts about the practice before, which I don't think I did really, the pleasure I experienced with Rupert would have dispelled them.

For much of the affair I spent the weekends at Rupert's, by which I mean sleeping with him Friday and Saturday nights before returning home on the Sunday to be ready for work on Monday. Hubby seemed to find a curious satisfaction in the arrangement and even agreed to me spending a fortnight in Devon with Rupert in the summer.

It was four days into our stay in Devon that Rupert's barely registered words mentioned earlier came home to roost when he introduced me to an old friend of his called Marcus and suggested a threesome. Naturally I was game and when, a few days later, Rupert introduced me to the owner of a gallery with the same purpose in mind was only too happy to oblige. In fact by the time we left Devon I'd had sex with four of Rupert's friends in various permutations, though never more than two of them at a time.

The exhibition of Rupert's paintings took place in October. Hubby and I travelled to London and stayed a couple of nights in our usual hotel intending to take in a play at the same time as visiting the exhibition.

(By this time our mutual interest in the theatre meant we spent the occasional weekend in London.)

Seeing the paintings of myself hanging in the gallery was incredibly exciting particularly as the first two sold within an hour of the exhibition opening. The third, and more intimate picture wasn't for sale. Hubby was excited to imagine my nude portrait hanging in peoples houses for all who visited to see.

Due to the success of his one-man exhibition Rupert talked of moving to London permanently but it was the following July before sadly, he departed from my life.

As a footnote I should add that following the exciting threesomes in Devon Rupert continued the practice with a number of his friends, mostly fellow artists, being invited to join us.

Altogether there were six of them over an eight or nine month period.

* * *

(April.) Stewart, late-forties.

I've stopped at many travelodges over the years, some good and some bad, but as my stays are rarely more than a couple of nights at most the quality of the accommodation is of little concern. The travelodge I pulled into on this particular day though I remember to have been amongst the better ones.

Changing from the flat driving shoes to my high heels, I entered reception at the same time as a smartly dressed guy whose manners supported his attire. With a gracious sweep of his arm the guy courteously insisted that I go first.

A little later I was unpacking the few things I had with me; it was only a one night stay, when there was a knock on the door. On opening it, instead of a member of staff I found the polite guy from reception.

"Hello, they've put me in the next room so I thought I'd introduce myself. Stewart."

He proffered his hand.

"Sandi," I told him shaking hands.

"Delightful name," he said stepping over the threshold. "To go with a lovely lady."

Stewart's eyes took in my undies on the bed, "Good taste in lingerie to."

He went on to invite me out for a meal later, saying he knew of a 'charming little place, excellent food' not far away. Exuding old-world charm Stewart took my hand to raise it to his lips when I thanked him and said I'd be ready in an hour.

"I look forward to the evening then," Stewart said, lingering to glance at the room again.

"Bit poky singles, aren't they. I always book a double for added comfort," he told me.

There seemed some sort of magnetism between us and I think we both knew then, I certainly did, that on returning from the meal it was to his room we'd both be heading!

To add a little more personal detail, Stewart was a married man in his late-forties, while I was thirty two.

Returning exactly on the hour, Stewart walked me to his car and opened the door for me to climb in. (He did the same thing when we left the restaurant for the drive back later; very much old-world gentlemanly courtesy.)

I'd wanted to pay my share of the bill but Stewart wouldn't hear of it.

"Nonsense you're my guest. It's a pleasure to have the company of a beautiful lady such as yourself."

Back at the travelodge he quickly nipped round the car to hold the door open for me to alight, eyes unashamedly on my legs as I did so. An arm around my waist, Stewart steered me gently towards his room.

"I assume you're in no hurry to return to your poky little room. Or am I being presumptuous?"

"No; maybe not till morning," I answered quietly.

Emboldened Stewart ran his hand down my thigh, pausing at a suspender.

"You're a sexy lady," he breathed before removing his hand to unlock the door.

Inside Stewart undressed me, very, very slowly, clearly savouring every second. His politeness continued with him treating my clothes with care and laying them neatly on a chair. Stewart was even slower removing my stockings, his hands caressing my legs with loving care.

Then I was gently picked up and laid on his bed. He kissed me, tongue burrowing gently into my mouth. Next Stewart kissed, licked and caressed every bit of me, and I mean every bit because after he'd done my front Stewart eased me over and started on my back. When the guys hands gently parted my buttocks and I felt his tongue probing the crevice between them I was almost hysterical with excitement. Sensing it Stewart continued licking my anus but also eased his fingers between my thighs, quickly locating my clitoris. Now I was in heaven my squeals echoing around the room. The combined effect of Stewart's tongue licking and probing my anus while his fingers stimulated my clitoris resulted in one of the noisiest and most violent orgasm I'd ever experienced! The beaming Stewart began undressing looking very pleased with himself.

"Your turn," he said, stretching out beside me.

Taking my cue from Stewart I began licking and stroking his body very slowly. I kissed him and then moved my mouth down to his nipples. I worked on each nipple in turn, slowly licking and then sucking them until Stewart was purring like a cat. After another kiss I licked down his body and felt Stewart tense when my tongue approached his genitals. Bypassing the guys cock I kissed and then licked his hairless balls. His lack of pubic hair is something I'd rarely encountered and finding it a very pleasant experience took his balls into my mouth. Groaning, Stewart's fingers found my cunt as I continued licking and sucking his balls.

Eventually I turned my attention to Stewart's penis, licking the rock hard shaft and glans for quite a while before sucking it into my mouth.

It wasn't long before he could take no more and rolling me onto my back Stewart moved on top. I flung my arms around the guy as his penis drove deep inside me.

He fucked me with controlled thrusts, prolonging the pleasure by easing off from time to time. Clearly a very experienced lover Stewart took me to the heights, his mouth moving from my lips to my nipples as he fucked me steadily.

When he came Stewart gave a strange, strangulated sort of cry, before collapsing on top of me keening softly.

Waking in Stewart's bed in the morning I found him sitting up writing something in a notebook.

"Working already?"

"Pleasure actually; I'm recording last night's experiences for future reference. Take a look; I've awarded you top marks."

Handing me his notebook Stewart went to the en-suite.

Well it was a record of his conquests, scores of them! There was a sort of code beside each name, some of which I could decipher based on my own experiences with him and the letters beside my own name. Gratifyingly he'd awarded me five stars, the highest.

Returning, Stewart slipped back into bed beside me.

"You won't have counted them but there are over three hundred names in my little black book and I fucked them all," he boasted.

His hand slid down between my legs, legs which I eagerly parted.

So, I was just another conquest, another notch on Stewart's bedpost. Looked at another way though he was just another notch on mine!

Following another exquisite bout of lovemaking we went our separate ways.

* * *

(July.) Jason, early-twenties.

Jason was a hitch-hiker I picked up one day while driving back from a distant town. He was heading for a friends house some thirty miles or so short of my own destination.

Despite the age difference, Jason was in his early-twenties, I was encouraged by the frequent and blatant looks he gave my legs. I had instinctively hitched my skirt higher before he climbed in the car and was aware that the darker mesh of my stocking tops would be visible to his eyes. It didn't seem as if Jason was going to make a move though and with a familiar lay-by coming up I turned into it.

"I need a break to stretch my legs," I told him. "Coming?"

I pointed to the stile which I knew from experience led to a path beside the narrow spinney visible to our right.

"OK," Jason replied diffidently, perhaps not realising the opportunity that presented itself.

That or he thought me too old and wasn't interested, a thought I hastily banished from my mind. I was soon disabused of the thought anyway when Jason placed his hand on my bottom, ostensibly to assist me over the stile! At that I sent him back to the car for the rug I keep on the rear seats.

"Perhaps do a spot of sunbathing," I explained.

We walked along the edge of the field, scaring a pheasant which flew up noisily just in front of us. It was hot, sunny, the bids were whistling and I was feeling randy. At the next stile I pretended to have difficulty climbing it, a difficulty which necessitated hiking my skirt high up my thighs to negotiate the top rung. Jason, who up until then had seemed subdued, again placed his hand on my bottom to help me over but this time under my skirt. Feeling his hand on my panties I knew then that the day would turn out well.

At the end of the next field there's a secluded dip in the ground I know well and it was here that I suggestive stopping for a spot of sunbathing.

"Fine by me," Jason said, dropping his T-shirt on the grass and kicking his trainers off.

"I don't want my skirt to get creased," I told him unzipping it.

12