Sandi's Erotic Adventures Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a blatant ploy but I didn't care.

Having removed my skirt I folded it carefully on the grass all the time aware of Jason's eyes on me.

"You're a randy looking bitch," he said suddenly. "I'm going to have your knickers off and fuck you."

"Yes, I think you are," I agreed, watching closely while Jason lowered his jeans and underpants, and thinking his words were similar to those of a guy called John I'd enjoyed sex with in the same place almost exactly two years earlier.

His circumcised penis was erect and directly his clothing was off I took it in my hand, cradling his balls with the other. Startled, he gasped but then slipped a hand down inside my panties. With Jason's fingers slipping through my pubic hair I eagerly parted my legs.

"Ah yes, you're very wet," Jason said, his fingers locating and entering my hot and receptive cunt.

I pushed myself against his thrusting fingers, squeezing Jason's penis and urging him to fuck me.

"Take me now," I begged. "Rip my panties off and do it to me hard and fast, rough as you like."

Well he did just that!

Literally tearing the panties from my body Jason threw me to the ground and mounted me.

"Yes!" he yelled triumphantly, driving his penis into my cunt.

With his penis buried to the hilt inside me Jason paused and grinned down at me.

"You randy bitch, you've wanted this from the moment you picked me up."

"Yes, now just shut up and fuck me," I begged.

Laughing Jason began to do so, taking me with fierce thrusts of his penis which soon had me yelling almost hysterically. I wrapped my legs around the lithe young body, revelling in the power and strength of his penis thrusts into me.

It didn't last long but by the time the sweating Jason rose from between my legs my stockings were laddered and shredded, testifying to his roughness. It had been great and I told him so while removing my ruined stockings and suspender belt; no point keeping them on in that condition.

"Well unless you're in a hurry I'm going to fuck you at least once more."

"No hurry at all," I replied, running my fingers lovingly along the youngster's penis, a penis already beginning to stir into life again.

I took it into my mouth, my fingers stroking Jason's balls while I sucked him. Aroused by the taste and smell of my own cunt on Jason's penis I sucked it greedily and he was quickly erect again.

He pulled me upright saying, "I haven't seen your tits yet, get them out for me."

I took the remainder of my clothing off to enjoy the feel of the sun on my skin and Jason's hands on my breasts. He licked and sucked my nipples while I played happily with his penis and balls. Then he lowered me back down on the grass, telling me to turn over onto my hands and knees.

"I'm going to give it to you from the back this time," Jason told me, hands caressing and stroking my bottom.

I shuffled my knees further apart when I felt the youngster guiding his penis between my thighs. He was inside then and fucking me again, this time gripping my hips tightly as he drove his penis in deep. Jason was grunting, sweat dripping down onto my skin, as his lovely penis continued to pound in and out. Lunging over me he grabbed my hanging breasts, pulling at the nipples, his body pressing to my back feeling wet with perspiration.

With a shout he came, pulling me hard against himself while I pushed backwards, feeling his penis buried to the hilt inside my cunt. We both collapsed forward then, his penis, to my regret, slipping from my body.

It seemed as if no time passed at all before Jason was hard again and urging me to go on top this time. It's a favourite position of mine and I wasted no time in climbing astride the randy youngster. I lowered myself onto his waiting erection, sighing happily to feel it burrowing its way inside yet again.

There was no urgency this time, Jason toying with my breasts, pinching and rubbing the nipples, while his penis moved slowly in and out of my clinging cunt. Taking my pace from him I rode his penis slowly, enjoying every minute of it.

Eventually though, Jason released my breasts to seize my bottom, pulling me down hard on his upward thrusting penis. I responded in kind and we were soon fucking as frenziedly as the other times, my breasts bouncing as I rode his penis almost frantically.

Having already drained his penis twice this, our third copulation, seemed to last an age. It was fantastic. I was left satiated for once and regretting we lived too far apart for a repeat to be possible.

12