Sandi's Erotic Adventures Ch. 31

Story Info
1. Denouement. 2. Rough Encounters.
4.3k words
4.89
4.5k
00

Part 31 of the 45 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/26/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A semi-autobiographical account of my sexual encounters over many years.

Chapter Thirty-One. 2011.

(Late-May.) Denouement.

My initial concerns that Les would hear about my little peccadillo with his sons proved groundless and my affair with him continued to flourish during the early part of the year. However, that was about to change.

It was the first time I'd been called upon to house-sit since my escapade with the brothers last year. I was at the house for three days/two nights and on the first evening Les paid me a visit as we'd arranged when I'd seen him four days earlier at our house.

The second day dawned bright and sunny so after a light lunch I decided to sunbathe on the rear lawn. I hadn't packed a bikini as being so early in the year I assumed it would be too chilly. No problem, I've sunbathed nude plenty of times by now so that's what I did.

I suppose I'd been laying on the rug for an hour or more, initially reading but by this time dozing in the sun, when Edward suddenly appeared.

"I rang the front door bell and seeing your car was here I assumed you must be round the back," he explained beginning to undress. "Handy you being starkers, saves time."

"What about your wife?" I asked, disconcerted by Edwards unexpected appearance.

I knew from Les that his grand daughter had been born eight months earlier.

"She's on her period and unavailable at the moment so hearing you were here I thought I'd pay a call. I have a large sexual appetite and as your cunt is available and my wife's isn't I thought I'd make use of it."

Not particularly happy about the situation and the idea of being used by Edward simply to relieve his frustration, I nevertheless kept my own council as he mounted me. Edward grinned down at me as my legs automatically flew apart and then drove his penis deep inside.

My cries were ringing out then as Edward fucked me vigorously and soon came.

"Bloody hell, what do you think you're doing!"

Edward rolled clear and I was stunned to see Les standing there with a shocked expression on his face. I have no idea if his words were addressed to me or his son.

I instinctively reached for a towel to wrap around my lower body, feeling strangely embarrassed to be naked in front of Les, despite having had sex with him perhaps seven hundred times during the last four, nearly five years. Perhaps it was simply an automatic reaction caused by the shock of his sudden appearance.

"Cool it dad, Linda will never know; I'm assuming you won't tell her."

With Les continuing to berate his son, or was it me, an exasperated Edward said, "Anyway, Andy had her first and even your beloved Charles has been there. She's a very sexy woman is our Sandi."

"What!" Les shouted, looking about the garden.

"No, not today. Last year when you were away on holiday Sandi took us all on, singly and together. The woman can't get enough."

Fully dressed by this time Edward departed, perhaps keen to get away from his father's anger, leaving Les contemplating me with a mixture of horror and distaste written on his face.

"Is all that true?"

There was little point in denial as he could easily get the truth from his sons so I admitted that yes, I did have sex with all three of his sons but it came about through an unfortunate misunderstanding.

"When I had sex with Andrew I thought he was simply a passing dog walker and had no idea he was your son. After that things just seemed to snowball out of my control," I ended lamely.

"Have you no shame, you're disgusting!" Les exclaimed. "I know you regularly have sex with other guys but bedding all my sons is despicable. You really are a shameless hussy."

With that Les stormed off saying he never wanted to see me again.

"And keep your filthy hands off my boys," he shouted over his shoulder.

I was left lamenting the end of an affair which had been so very satisfying for all concerned.

Hubby wasn't pleased either when I told him about it a few days later and I remained saddened that such an unsavoury incident had led to the loss of an exceptional lover.

* * *

(Late-June.) George/Kev.

It had been an unusually stressful meeting and driving out of town to begin my journey home I decided to find somewhere quiet and park up. Perhaps take a short stroll to unwind a bit or even better, masturbate, always a sure fire way to relieve tension! With that end in mind I turned onto a minor road instead of heading straight for the motorway. Seeing what looked to be a disused track leading to derelict buildings I decided to pull in. The five bar gate was hanging off its hinges so I was able to drive through and park up, well away from the road. The track itself looked unused with weeds and undergrowth encroaching on to it.

I had as usual changed into my flat driving shoes and so set out on a slow walk along the overgrown track. After about fifteen minutes of calming exercise, during which I walked passed the collection of derelict buildings, I decided to head back to the car and put in practice the second part of my relaxation strategy.

As I approached my car I saw a large van parked behind it and two irate looking guys waving at me.

"You've blocked our road, stupid bitch," a guy shouted angrily as I drew nearer.

Apologising for the inconvenience I explained that I'd assumed from the general air of dereliction that the roadway wasn't in use.

Climbing into my car I started the engine and waited for them to move the van so I could reverse. They sat talking and seemed in no hurry now, despite the angry words earlier. I sounded the horn to let the guys know I was ready to go but it failed to have the desired effect. Instead, they climbed back out and approached my car again.

"Stop that noise you stupid bitch. You've kept us waiting long enough so now you'll have to wait until we're ready to move, and maybe pay Kev and me back for buggering us about."

It was the older of the two, the one who had shouted at me, that spoke. He was man in his mid-fifties, square-built and muscular with the weather beaten face of an outdoor worker. Reaching in through the open window he turned the ignition off.

"What do you mean, pay you back. Do you want money?"

He laughed.

"Hear that Kev, the stupid bitch thinks we want money. I'm sure she can think of something else to give us, don't you."

He was leering at my legs, the hemline of my skirt inevitably high, and again reaching into the car the guy quickly removed my key from the ignition and slipped it into his pocket. His hand snaked back in through the open window and he squeezed my thigh.

"Know what I mean love? What say you get in the back-seat with young Kev here and let him have a little bit?"

I feigned the surprise which I didn't actually feel, having guessed where this was heading almost from the start.

"What for?" I asked with a pretence of naivety which fooled no one.

"Don't play the innocent with me girl you know what we want, why else leave my hand where it is and sit there with your legs open."

I hadn't realised the latter but it was true, my legs had drifted apart under pressure from his hand.

He opened the door then and taking my wrist pulled me from the car.

"Give me a hand Kev, let's get the tart's knickers off and have her over the bonnet of the car."

I put up a half-hearted struggle as the men dragged me round to the front of the car and hauled my skirt up. They were rough and I feigned a gesture of helpless resignation as my panties were yanked down and off. The rough handling continued as I was pushed face down over the bonnet of my car.

A hand forced its way between my thighs and an excited Kev exclaimed, "You're right boss, her cunt's soaking wet!"

"What did I tell you," the boss, or as I subsequently learnt George, said jubilantly.

He deliberately moved into my line of sight so I could see him undoing and removing his trousers.

"This is what you need," he practically snarled, waving a fat looking penis at me before disappearing from sight.

I felt his penis nudging at my thighs and he snarled, "Spread 'em girl I know damn well this is what you want and you're going to get it, from both of us."

I shuffled my feet further apart and with a jubilant shout the boss drove his penis into me.

"What did I tell you boy, we're on a winner here!" he shouted as he began fucking me.

Suddenly stopping however, his penis fully embedded inside me, the boss leaned over to snarl in my ear, "Kev's cock is rock hard and he's looking impatient for a turn so I'll let him take over before I finish off."

His penis was removed and immediately Kev's entered me in its place. His rough hands gripping my hips Kev drove his penis rapidly in and out of me.

"That's it Kev really give it to the bitch," his boss shouted.

He did too. My body was being forced forwards over the car bonnet with every thrust of the lad's penis into me and I yelled repeatedly. The boss's leering face appearing at the side of the car he waved his fat erection at me.

"Don't forget you've still got this to come," he taunted.

Suddenly Kev came, his penis jerking in my depths. He withdrew and I felt the boss's rough hands forcing my thighs still further apart. Next his penis drilled into me but remained stationary and I felt rough hands spreading my buttocks.

"Nice looking bum hole."

I felt a mouthful of spittle dribbling down the crevice between my buttocks followed by more, this time delivered more accurately to my anus.

"Here you are Kev; put your finger up the tart's arse hole," George said, so when a finger probed my anus I knew it to be Kev's.

With the boss resuming his thrusts and Kev's finger drilling my anus I yelled, knowing the bastards were bringing me to orgasm. When it hit me I squealed uncontrollably, the boss laughing as he continued to fuck me.

I was massaging my aching limbs afterwards when a still heavily breathing George said, "We haven't finished with you yet, young Kev's hard again and raring to go."

They stripped me roughly then, although at least my pleas for them to be careful with my clothing were heeded. Naked but for suspender belt and stockings, stockings which were already in shreds from their activities with me on the car bonnet, I was bundled into the back seat of my car. Kev, naked from the waist down, slid in beside me while his boss remained outside watching.

"Let me see you riding Kev's cock like the tart you are," he snapped.

I straddled the eager Kev and lowered myself onto his erection, George reaching in to grab one of my breasts as I settled onto it. Kev seized my other breast as I began to ride his penis. He was thrusting upwards, his hand soon dropping from my breast to join the other gripping my hips, as I continued the ride. George was in the front seats by this time and encircled me with his strong arms.

"Keep going tart, give Kev the ride of his life," he hissed, his hands now pulling and squeezing my breasts.

We continued like that until with a grunt and violent thrust Kev came, his seed flooding me and running back down his penis.

"Looking for these love?" George pulled my panties from his pocket as I was searching for them later.

I held out my hand but after pressing my panties to his nose and inhaling George slipped them back into his pocket.

"If you want your knickers you'll have to come back another day," he grinned. "Now piss off out of our way, we've work to do."

Returning to their van they reversed it out onto the road and I did likewise, to drive off with them grinning through the windscreen at me.

Driving home minus my panties I mused about his final sentence, I couldn't go back, or could I? The rough way the men had used me verged on rape and there was no telling what might happen if I did return.

Well I did go back, ostensibly to collect my panties, and got more than I bargained for.

* * *

(Late-September.) George and others.

It was three months since my encounter with George and Kev before my work took me to the town of P again, and the short meeting proved to be another stressful one. Heading back towards the motorway after a lunchtime snack I saw the turn-off I'd taken on my previous visit and, curiosity getting the better of me, impulsively took it. There was the track, still looking as overgrown and unused as it had two months earlier, although the gate had disappeared altogether by this time.

OK, I'd seen the spot, just turn and head for home I thought. Turning into the gateway I stopped and was about to reverse when I saw the big old van parked outside one of the derelict buildings. It had been hidden from view as I approached the turn.

I knew the guys were at work on a large scale renovation project, George had told me as much when berating me for blocking the gateway, and seeing his van I paused, dare I? Of course not, it would be silly. Then in an instant my resolve not to get mixed up with them a second time melted away and I changed from reverse gear to forward.

The guys had been rough with me before and I surmised they would be again but despite that, or more probably because of it, I drove towards the building.

I felt very nervous, there's no denying that, as I parked beside the van. Climbing out I hesitated, it was now or never. Quickly turn and go or face the consequences of staying. In some respects the decision was taken out of my hands when George emerged from one of the buildings and started walking towards one of the others. Spotting me he quickly came over to where I stood uncertainly beside my car.

"Thought you'd be back," he grinned, taking my wrist.

"I'm only here to collect my property."

"Your property as you call it is in here," George said, pulling me towards the barn he'd been heading for.

God he was strong and I felt weak at the knees as I stumbled along behind the guy thinking that once in the barn I'd be completely at his mercy. He'd be able to do whatever he wanted with me and I'd be helpless to prevent it. The excitement I felt about that was weird, it was as if I wanted to be mastered and subjugated by this rough and ready guy dragging me towards the barn and almost certain violation.

It was as we rounded the front of his large van that I saw the two other vehicles for the first time and could hear the sound of hammering and voices. Stopping in my tracks I told George I'd changed my mind and was going.

"Oh no you're not girl. You want it and you're going to get it."

He continued to drag me, roughly now, towards the door from where I could hear the noise increasing. Just how many guys were in there? What was I getting myself into I wondered.

George propelled me through the open door and I stopped dead, really frightened now as my eyes took in the six guys at work there. I turned to leave but found my escape barred by the powerful

George who pushed me back inside saying, "Here's the tart I was telling you about lads. Reckons she's come back for her knickers."

He pointed at the wall where I saw my panties hanging from a nail.

"What she's really come for though is another good fucking so let's not disappoint her lads, the tart's ours for the taking."

The guys crowded round and even in my alarmed and confused state I could see that Kev wasn't amongst them.

"Help me get her knickers off to hang with the other trophy lads," George said, hauling my skirt up.

"No, no," I protested weakly and ineffectually as of course there was little or nothing I could do against the number of hands plucking at me.

In a matter of seconds my panties were off and hanging on a nail beside the first pair.

"I'll have quite a collection if you continue your visits," George grinned.

He was at my rear and holding me in a bear-like hug, arms pinned to my sides, and there was absolutely nothing I could do as many hands explored under my skirt.

"No, no, let me go you beast!" I stuttered, feeling hands forcing my legs apart, many fingers probing inside me. "There won't be any more visits."

"You don't mean that girl, you loved a bit of rough treatment the other month, wouldn't have come back otherwise would you?" he leered.

I continued to put up a token struggle until he jeered, "You want it really. I bet you've had more pricks than a pin cushion."

"You're right there George, nobody's holding the tart's legs open now and her cunt's wet and gaping."

"Be gaping even more by the time she's had seven cocks up it," another voice said amidst much laughter.

"There's two ways you can play this girl. Either strip willingly so your clothes remain intact or the lads will take 'em off for you, in which case I can't guarantee the condition you'll find them later."

The guys were crowding round and I felt an incredible number of hands between my legs as I told George in a faltering voice that I'd undress myself. I felt defeated and at their mercy, but deliciously so.

"Good girl, you know it makes sense."

He let go of me and the guys fell back a bit to stand in a circle around me, grinning at one another when I began undressing.

After hearing about the initial encounter hubby had encouraged me to revisit the place as he felt confident that no real harm would befall me. He couldn't have known I'd be confronted by seven guys though and the excitement I invariably feel to find myself the object of men's lust was tempered by a fear of the unknown.

I stood amongst them naked and watched in fearful wonder when George carried my clothing from the building with the words, "You'll get these back when we've finished with you but that won't be for a long time yet."

He was only absent a few minutes but by the time George returned it was to find me on my knees holding two cocks while sucking a third.

"The tart didn't need much persuasion George."

There was silence then while a succession of cocks were presented to my lips and I must have sucked some of them several times while they kept changing places.

"Up onto the old picnic table with her lads."

Inevitably it was George directing operations as I was carried to what appeared to be the type of wooden table with bench seats fixed either side of it that you'd normally find outside a pub or at a country park. At least one of the guys had enough compassion to drape a torn and grubby blanket over the table before I was lifted onto it. After I'd been placed with my bottom on the very edge of the table George's voice instructed me to spread my legs and I did so automatically. My legs were then tied to the bench seats while simultaneously my wrists were dealt with likewise and I experienced a delicious feeling of helplessness.

"There it is lads, the cunt me and young Kev had our cocks up a few months ago. Must have given her a good time eh, seeing as how the tart's come back for more."

I was fully exposed to all the laughing men, some of who now began taunting me about what they were going to do.

When I felt a tongue flick up the length of my slit I didn't bother raising my head to see whose it was, knowing they'd probably all lick me there before they'd done. A second tongue joined in from above while hands mauled my breasts.

"Nice succulent pair of tits," someone said and a mouth fastened on a nipple.

Someone else nibbled the other and I could even feel a finger probing my anus by this time. Under the combined pressure of all the hands and tongues I was brought to orgasm again and again, the guys cheering each one.

"If you've all had a taste of her cunt lads turn the hot-arsed bitch over onto her belly."

Surprisingly, George himself had done nothing but watch and give instructions so far, compounding my humiliation by smiling knowingly every time I was brought to orgasm. He knew I was loving every minute of what to most women would have been an ordeal!

George's instructions were carried out and when hands roughly spread my buttocks I knew instinctively they were his. He began licking my anus and the only sounds now were my squeals! Eventually he moved back saying, "Who else wants a taste of her sexy little bum hole?"

12