Sandi's Erotic Adventures Ch. 31

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Another tongue immediately flicked my anal opening and this time I felt fingers again probing my cunt and teasing my clitoris. As tongue succeeded tongue the sensations were phenomenal and I lost count of the number of orgasms I experienced.

(When I told hubby later that seven guys had licked my anus he had his own immediate orgasm!)

Still feeling shattered by the experience and by seeing George's grinning face watching mine contorting with each orgasm, I found myself being turned over yet again. My legs were lifted at right angles to my body and held far apart.

"This is it girl," George taunted, waving his erection at me. "The seven of us are going to fuck you one after the other and I'm going first."

There was a cheer from the guys when George drove his penis into me and I closed my eyes against the face grinning down at me. George fucked me as roughly as he had a few months earlier but didn't last long. As expected his place was immediately taken by one of the others. My breasts were being mauled and George's taunts rang in my ears while the succession of guys stood between my legs fucking me.

After the seventh had emptied his balls inside me there was no respite, I was simply turned over onto my tummy again.

"By the time we've finished with you we'll know your body intimately, perhaps more so than your old man," George hissed as he began inserting his penis into my anus.

It was almost silent then as George fed more and more of his penis into my anus, his balls soon pressing up to me.

"There you've got my full length up your bum hole girl and there'll be a few more cocks following on," George hissed.

Another outbreak of cheering then as he did it to me, his penis drilling steadily in and out of my anus. It went on and on until a grunting George pressed hard up to me and hissed, "Here it comes girl," as he ejaculated.

His penis was no sooner withdrawn than another drove into my anus and again a cheer rang out. I didn't turn my head to see which of them it was, there didn't seem much point, they'd keep going until they were all sated anyway, but this one bum fucked me slower than George had done.

I was quiet now; I had no choice as a penis had been pushed into my mouth. I was being bum fucked by a third guy when the one I was sucking came in my mouth.

George's face suddenly appeared close to mine.

"By the time we've finished with it your tight little bum hole will have been opened up nicely," he jeered.

I was being sodomized by a fourth guy then but as it happened he turned out to be the last.

The rest of the guys had gone by the time I recovered sufficiently to ask George if there was anywhere I could take a shower, or failing that a wash.

"Afraid not girl, the renovation isn't far enough on for that, you'll have to go home to your husband smelling of our cocks."

"He'll probably be turned on by that."

My reply was automatic and George laughed.

"Well you can tell the sod that seven guys have fucked his slut-wife OK?"

I was walking towards my car then, his laughter following me.

* * *

To complete the round up of my sexual activities for 2011.

Unfortunately Les' frequent visits to our house ended abruptly in May, for reasons stated above.

My visits to Bryce's hotel continue though, nine this year, with my addiction for anonymous sex increasing if anything now I haven't got Les to satisfy my needs.

I must also include eight other guys:

(March.) Ralph, hotel guest.

(June.) William, during a weekend away with hubby.

(July.) Brendan and Luke, conference in Dublin.

(August.) Robert, taxi driver.

(November.) Andrey and Ivan, Russians met at a conference in Birmingham.

(December.) Scott, barman.

12