Sandi's Erotic Adventures Ch. 37

Story Info
Various encounters during furniture sale. Part 2.
5.4k words
4.91
3.3k
1
0

Part 37 of the 45 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/26/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A semi-autobiographical account of my sexual encounters over many years.

Chapter Thirty-Seven. 2016 July to December.

(Late-June.) Dennis, forties. Tim, mid-twenties.

I booked an appointment for a pre-sale valuation of my mother's antique furniture with what I'd been assured was a very reputable auction house. The valuer would also advise which of their forth coming auctions would be most suitable for the items, charging a 15% commission fee on sales.

It was around ten in the morning when the guy arrived to value the furniture; or I should say guys, as Dennis had a young trainee called Tim with him.

I made coffee for us all before the inspection got under way. It soon became apparent that my father's claims about the priceless nature of some of the furniture was true and not the spurious claim I'd always assumed.

"You have some very fine pieces here Mrs P****, really valuable, so you were wise to consult specialists," Dennis told me after making various calculations.

He showed me the total figure he expected the furniture could fetch at auction and I was astounded at the large amount.

"Of course there will be our percentage to take into account but the furniture should net you a tidy sum," he told me.

I had flopped down onto a chair in shock on seeing the six-figure sum but remained sufficiently alert to see his eyes fixed on my legs. Following a shower I had selected my figure hugging blue dress, the hemline of which had inevitably ridden up when sitting.

"So, will you be putting yourself in our hands then?" Dennis flashed a smile at Tim before adding, "to place your items in our next speciality furniture sale, that is."

"Oh yes, I'm very happy to put myself in your hands," I smiled at the guys.

The head valuer Dennis, was a good looking guy in his forties while the trainee Tim was mid-twenties and equally good looking.

"Right. I'll pop out to the car for the necessary paper-work for you to look over and a contract to sign if you're happy for us to proceed."

With that Dennis left and standing up I asked Tim if he wanted another coffee.

"No thanks," he replied but then surprised me by asking, "what exactly did you have in mind by your comment about being happy to put yourself in our hands? Sounded like an innuendo to me."

I had thought Tim to be the shy one, at least that's how he'd come across thus far, so I was surprised by his words and even more surprised when his arm encircled my waist.

"Do you seduce all the females while valuing their furniture," I smiled, relaxing against him.

"No, but I fancy you and the way you've been flaunting your legs at us from the moment we arrived makes me think you might be up for it," Tim replied before slipping behind me.

Had I been flaunting myself at them I wondered, I certainly hadn't been conscious of doing so but perhaps it's something I do automatically when in the company of attractive guys.

Tim parted my hair to kiss and lick the nape of my neck, his tongue then licking the back of my ears as I relaxed happily against him.

His hands slid round to cup my breasts and with his tongue continuing to lick my ears, it felt heavenly.

At that moment Dennis returned with a sheaf of papers which he promptly tossed aside on seeing what Tim was doing.

"Tim might be a trainee valuer but when it comes to handling women he doesn't seem to lack knowledge," I commented.

Dennis approached quickly to kiss me and I felt his hands running down my body. Seizing the hem of my dress he swiftly pulled it up exposing my stocking clad thighs and panties.

Things were happening fast and in something of a daze I found my dress up over my face while my panties travelled in the opposite direction, namely down to my ankles to be kicked aside. Tim, remaining behind me was undoing my bra when Dennis slipped a hand between my thighs. Following the removal of my bra Tim took my bared breasts in his hands and seemed to be offering them upwards to Dennis, who promptly sucked a nipple into his mouth.

Dennis was sucking each nipple in turn while fingering my cunt in a very delightful fashion as Tim stroked my bottom. Soon though, his fingers slid between my thighs from the rear and I gasped when they joined Dennis' inside my cunt. I noticed Dennis wink at Tim as both guys continued fingering me.

"Six fingers in your cunt at once. A very well-used cunt I imagine," Dennis said before kissing me.

It was young Tim who broke away first, peeling his clothes off while watching Dennis sucking my nipples and fingering me.

Soon though, his hands on my shoulders propelling me downwards, Dennis said, "Kneel and suck his dick."

Taking Tim's penis in hand I caressed it lovingly before turning my attention to his balls. Licking them thoroughly I then sucked them into my mouth causing a familiar excited exclamation. A naked Dennis appeared by my side then so I took his penis in my hand while continuing to suck Tim's balls.

"I want some of that," Dennis said eventually, so I obliged by licking and then sucking his balls the way I had Tim's.

Next, it was the turn of their cocks and with the guys standing side by side in front of me I held a penis in each hand while licking and sucking them alternately.

Time passed and when Dennis suggested going up to the bedroom it was a suggestion which met with general approval.

"We've one very randy lady here, young Tim," Dennis said, as perching myself on the end of the bed I lay back spreading my legs wide for their approval, smiling at the excited exclamations from the guys.

It was Dennis who knelt to bury his face between my thighs first, Tim concentrating on my breasts while waiting his turn.

With a tongue licking my clitoris and another my nipples it wasn't long before I experienced the first orgasm of the day. It wouldn't be the last!

They changed places and I quickly realised that Tim was even more proficient at cunnilingus than the older Dennis.

I simply lay there, revelling in everything they did to me, my body convulsing in orgasm time and time again.

It was a highly excited Tim who then mounted me and my happy cry rang out to feel his penis driving into my depths.

I could just see Dennis standing near the foot of the bed, slowly rubbing his penis while watching Tim fucking me. The younger one didn't last long but directly he withdrew a second penis drove into me. Pressing his lips to mine Dennis fucked me at a much slower, more controlled pace, than Tim and my ecstatic cries rang out time and time again.

Seeing Tim beside the bed I grabbed his penis, gratifyingly fully erect again, and squeezed it in time with the one driving in and out of me.

When Dennis came and withdrew in his turn, I heard Tim's voice urging me to move up onto my hands and knees. I took up the desired position with alacrity, shouting my joy when Tim's penis drove into me for a second time.

This time he fucked me with less urgency and it seemed, much to my joy, to go on and on. I was aware of Dennis taking a few photos but too wrapped up in the pleasure of the moment to feel concerned.

It was late by the time they departed, Dennis saying he hoped they'd see me at the sale.

"I shall probably book into a hotel for the night if you'd like to visit me; both of you of course."

I knew by this time that Dennis was married so a visit to his house wouldn't be feasible and Tim still lived with his parents.

"We will that!" the guys chimed in unison.

* * *

(Mid-July.) Tim. Lloyd, thirty.

When the large box van arrived to collect the furniture for auction I was surprised to see Tim climbing down from the passenger side.

"I'm expected to help out with whatever needs doing," he explained, in answer to my query. "Actually though, I volunteered for this pick up."

"I wonder why!"

I smiled at Tim who winked at the driver, a stockily built black guy of around thirty, before slipping his arm around my waist.

"What do you think Lloyd. Shall we sample what the lady has to offer before loading or after?"

"What's wrong with before AND after," Lloyd replied, running his hand across my breasts.

"Let's go inside," I said, excitement growing at the unexpected opportunity. "I love a threesome."

"What did I tell you Lloyd, Mrs P**** is a shapely and very sexy lady."

"Yea bro, you were right on there," Lloyd agreed, his eyes darting up and down my body.

I was wearing the same figure hugging blue dress as before, having as yet only a limited selection of dresses or skirts with me, and thinking it a mistake to have only brought additional underwear back with Gus in May.

Tim, who had been very taken with the blue dress on his earlier visit, again ran his hands over the contours of my body directly we were indoors.

It was Lloyd who kissed me first, Tim's hands stroking and squeezing my bottom. I returned Lloyd's kiss, feeling his hands running up and down my thighs, soon exploring up under my dress.

Tim meanwhile, had moved away to undress and soon displayed his erect penis for my appreciation. Seeing my interest Lloyd handed me to Tim and grinned to see the eager way I grabbed the younger guy's penis.

Lloyd undressed then and by the time he too was naked I was on my knees licking and sucking Tim's balls. When Lloyd moved closer I eagerly grabbed his erection, which was noticeably larger than Tim's.

Holding a penis in each hand I licked and sucked both sets of balls for a considerable length of time. Next it was their cocks and I began with Lloyd, licking all round the rim of his circumcised organ, all the time maintaining my grip on Tim's penis. Taking Lloyd's penis between my lips I glanced up at the smiling black guy and began sucking it.

"Shit, she's a hot cock sucker bro!" he gasped.

Hearing Tim agree I switched my attention to him. This continued for quite a while, the guys growing more and more worked up as I alternated between their cocks, licking and sucking greedily.

Eventually though, I led the way upstairs to the bedroom closely followed by the two naked guys. While I undressed they stood watching, Lloyd stroking his erect penis and teasing me about the speed with which I completed the task.

Sitting on the end of the bed I lay back spreading my legs invitingly. Lloyd dropped to his knees and buried his face between my thighs so I urged Tim to kneel over me. Then, with the pleasant feel of Lloyd's tongue working on my cunt I took Tim's penis between my lips again.

Lloyd was good at what he was doing, very good. His hands delving beneath my bottom, fingers stimulating my anus, he licked and sucked my clitoris to bring me to a very convulsive and protracted orgasm.

"I'm desperate to fuck her now unless you want a taste of her cunt first," Lloyd said, rising to his feet.

"Go ahead," his colleague urged.

"Just a minute," I said as Lloyd prepared to mount me.

Quickly moving on to my hands and knees I urged Tim to kneel on the bed in front of me.

"I must suck your lovely cock while Lloyd does it to me."

"Great! Let's spit-roast her," Lloyd yelled before driving his penis into me.

I took Tim's penis into my mouth and sucked eagerly while he thrust it in and out, thereabouts in time with Lloyd's penis driving in and out of my cunt. Fantastic!

Grasping my hips tightly, fingers digging into the flesh, Lloyd fucked me at a steady pace and my nose was buried in Tim's pubic hair as his penis slid in and out of my mouth. Eventually though, Tim pulled away saying he didn't want to come yet. He moved to the foot of the bed to watch Lloyd fucking me and with the black guy speeding up I knew Tim wouldn't have long to wait.

With a loud cry Lloyd came, the full length of his penis buried inside me, but realising Tim's impatience soon withdrew.

Seconds later Tim's penis drove inside and he began fucking me urgently. Not for long though as after only about seven or eight thrusts, he too came.

I lay on the bed watching the guys dressing and told them to load the box van as quickly as possible. Then I freshened up with a quick shower but didn't bother dressing, simply walked down the stairs naked. The front door remained wide open as they carried various items of furniture out to the van but I wasn't concerned about possible visitors seeing me naked. I fixed myself a coffee while the guys expressed a preference for cold drinks. Then I carried my mug upstairs to wait for them to finish work.

When the guys arrived in the bedroom they found me laying naked on the bed and with one accord stripped off.

The next two to three hours passed in a whirl of sensual pleasure with the two guys working on my receptive body with hands and tongues. Tim fucked me a further twice and Lloyd once.

Having learnt that I intended booking a room at one of the hotels for the night of the sale Lloyd promptly offered to put me up in his flat, telling me he lived alone since separating from his wife.

"That's very good of you," I enthused, planting a kiss on Lloyd's lips.

He went on to say I'd have to turn a blind eye to the mess as he didn't have much spare time for cleaning, what with work and training at the gym.

"If you're agreeable I could drive down the evening before and spend two nights with you," I suggested as Lloyd was leaving.

"Great. Fantastic!"

With the arrangement made the guys drove away in the large box van.

* * *

(August.) The sale.

I arrived at Lloyd's in the early evening, having had little difficulty locating it. Actually the flat seemed remarkably clean and tidy in view of his disparaging description and I remarked about the fact.

"Ah well, I spent the best part of last weekend cleaning," he explained, handing me a spare key to enable me to come and go when he was at work.

Going to bed early by mutual consent we enjoyed a lovely session of lovemaking before I fell asleep in Lloyd's arms.

First to wake in the morning I popped to the bathroom. On my return I found Lloyd still sleeping so slipping into bed beside him I took his penis, fully erect, in my hand to play with. Knowing he had to leave for work quite early I played with Lloyd's penis and balls until he woke up.

"Fuck. This is better than an alarm clock!" he exclaimed.

"Just time for a quickie I think," I said, throwing the duvet aside and climbing astride him.

Impaling myself on Lloyd's penis I bent to kiss him before beginning my ride. With the lovely big penis thrusting in and out of my cunt as I rode it I stimulated his nipples while he played with my breasts.

By the time he came however, Lloyd's fingers were stimulating my anus and he murmured speculatively, "I wonder if you ever take it up here."

"Maybe you could find out before I go home," I smiled, flopping down beside him.

I remained in bed while Lloyd showered. Kissing me, he hurried from the flat as he was a little late for work by this time.

Oliver, late-forties.

Arriving at the sale room I identified myself to a sort of secretary who took me to the owner's office.

"Hi, I'm Oliver," the well-dressed, dapper looking guy told me.

Closing, and I noticed, surreptitiously locking the office door, Oliver steered me towards his desk with an arm around my waist. His hand slid lower to squeeze my bottom and I looked at Oliver sharply.

"Your reputation precedes you," he said with a smile.

"Ah I see. Someone's been gossiping."

"Dennis and I have few secrets," Oliver grinned and taking me in his arms kissed my lips, his hands squeezing my bottom tightly.

Oliver kissed me a second time before moving his hands to my breasts. When one of his hands moved down to stroke my thigh before slipping up under my skirt, I commented that someone might come in, suppressing the fact that seen him lock the door.

"No chance, I've given strict instructions that I'm not to be disturbed. Anyway, the sale will be getting under way soon."

Having nothing further to say I simply relaxed under the soothing touch of Oliver's fingers stroking my thighs. My own exploring hand located the bulge of Oliver's erection and feeling his fingers slipping inside my panties, gave it a squeeze.

"The lads were right, you are hot stuff," he murmured his fingers exploring between my thighs.

I was fumbling with his zip when Oliver broke free saying, "Take your knickers off for me."

While I did so Oliver removed his trousers and boxer shorts to reveal an erect, but not overly large, penis.

I had noticed on entering that Oliver's desk was bare, pens and papers laying on the carpet, and I now found out why when he urged me to bend over the end of it. I wasted little time in doing so, thinking he'd clearly worked out a plan of action beforehand.

Oliver hiked my skirt up over my bottom, and exclaiming, "Lovely arse, ripe for the taking!" sank his teeth into my right buttock.

Then, after carrying out the same procedure on my left buttock, Oliver dropped to his knees.

"Hmm lovely," I murmured my appreciation as his tongue probed my cunt and flicked my clitoris.

His tongue worked on my cunt for a lovely long time before slithering upwards. Oliver's hands parted my buttocks and I squealed with delight to feel his tongue on my anus. I continued to utter little squeals while his tongue probed my anus until a highly excited Oliver suddenly stood and drove his penis hard into my cunt.

Babbling incoherently Oliver gripped my hips and fucked me at a frantic pace. He didn't last long but I wasn't too disappointed, knowing I would be enjoying loads more sex before the day was out.

Fortunately there was a rudimentary washroom attached to Oliver's office so I was able to freshen up before heading out to the auction, passing his secretary who smiled knowingly.

I soon found Dennis by my side who told me the first of my pieces would be coming up shortly and suggested we stand at the back. In truth the sale room was crowded with all the seats taken so it seemed a good idea.

"I assumed you'd be taking the auction," I told Dennis once we'd manoeuvred our way through the throng.

"No, my role ends at the valuation. Gordon is doing the sale with a bit of assistance from Tim." Dennis replied, lowering his voice to ask, "Did the boss have your knickers off while you were in the office?"

I simply nodded and Dennis grinned.

When the first of my items went under the hammer and fetched a much higher price than his estimate I gripped Dennis' arm in my excitement.

"Thrilling isn't it," he grinned, patting my own arm.

Realising that the hand stroking my bottom wasn't his I turned to find that Tim had materialised on the other side of me. We were standing at the very back of the room out of sight of prying eyes so I was content to feel both guys stroking my bottom.

My parent's furniture fetched an incredibly high sum, most pieces selling for higher than the estimate, thus proving my father right in his claims about the furniture being valuable, which I'd always been cynical about.

During a post sale confab with the auction house staff I impulsively invited them to join me later for a celebratory meal, no expense spared. Dennis rang a restaurant he recommended and booked a table for five; Gordon the auctioneer, and of course the absent Lloyd, would be joining us.

Returning to Lloyd's flat to shower and change my clothes I then accompanied him to the restaurant. We went in his car because he knew the way and which allowed me to imbibe, Lloyd being indifferent to alcohol. During the fifteen minute drive I stroked Lloyd's thigh and the increasingly large bulge developing in the front of his slacks. Which did nothing for his concentration.

We met the others in the car park where I greeted all the guys with a kiss.

"You look fantastic," Dennis told me as we walked towards the restaurant. "Classy and smart but with a hint of availability about you."

12