Sandi's Erotic Adventures Ch. 37

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Obviously I hadn't brought much clothing with me for the short stay at Lloyd's and was currently wearing a cream two-piece outfit, the skirt of which was quite short. A lilac coloured top through which my black bra could just about be seen, and matching panties with the usual stockings and suspenders completed my ensemble.

I was feeling on top of the world surrounded by the four guys who I took for granted would all be coming back to Lloyd's flat later, despite the fact that it would be somewhat cramped.

(They went one better than that actually. Gordon proved to be a bachelor living alone so we all went to his place, a far more spacious dwelling than Lloyd's flat.)

Inside the restaurant we were seated at a table for six and, with our backs to a wall, I was sitting between Dennis and Lloyd with Tim and Gordon opposite. Gazing out over the crowded room I could see Dennis had been telling the truth when he told us he'd been lucky to secure a table.

Having given our order to the waiter it wasn't long before I felt Dennis' hand on my thigh, moving back and forth in a delightful fashion.

Lloyd, seeing what was happening, laid his hand on my other thigh. This was a lovely way to wait for the meal to be served. Enjoying the arousing sensations of Dennis and Lloyd's hands stroking my thighs with the two guys sitting opposite, and knowing they all wanted me, I felt on top of the world.

None of the other diners in the restaurant would be able to see what was going on under cover of the table so I was happy to allow the guys to continue stroking my legs with Dennis working the hemline of my already short skirt higher and higher.

At one point I noticed Tim drop his napkin on the floor. Bending to retrieve it he seemed to take an inordinate amount of time and on straightening up said in a low voice, "Black ones tonight Sandi."

Clearly a reference to the colour of my panties Tim's words prompted Gordon to drop something. When he bent to retrieve it I moved my knees further apart in order to give him a better view and he took even longer over the task than Tim.

Well, the food was excellent although I'm not sure if any of us did it justice, our minds on other things, and when the waiter brought the dessert menu we all declined.

"I think we all know that our dessert is Mrs P****, eh lads," Dennis said as the waiter departed.

"Let's go then," I said amidst the laughter and so while I settled the bill the guys wandered out to the car park.

Joining them I found myself being ushered into the rear of Gordon's car, much to Lloyd's obvious disappointment. I was sitting between Dennis and Tim with only Gordon occupying the front of the car and wasn't surprised to feel hands delving up under my skirt before we'd even had time to exit the car park.

I notice Gordon adjusting the mirror to watch our activities as I shared kisses with both guys in the back. It was perhaps a ten minute drive to Gordon's house but in that time I'd already been relieved of my panties and my bra was undone.

(Actually my panties were left behind on the floor of Gordon's car when we entered his house and remained there when I eventually departed with Lloyd in the early hours of the morning.)

I was handed from guy to guy as they all kissed me; a bit like pass the parcel actually as most of my clothes were removed in the process. It reached the point where I had nothing on other than stockings and suspenders while the guys were completely naked.

I had of course been eagerly playing with cocks and balls during the kissing process and I now dropped to my knees amongst them. I started with Gordon as he was the only one I hadn't already had, licking and sucking his balls in my usual manner. By the time I sucked his penis into my mouth I also held two others in my hands.

A long time was spent thus, while I sucked the succession of cocks and balls presented to my lips.

It was Lloyd who eventually scooped me up in his strong arms to carry me upstairs to a bedroom, with Gordon going on ahead to indicate the route and the other two guys following us.

Deposited on the bed I smiled happily to see the guys, two kneeling on the bed each side of me and all fully erect.

"Lovely, four big hard cocks all for me," I cooed.

With Gordon's fingers exploring between my thighs, soon joined by someone else, I held and rubbed two cocks. Lloyd nibbled one of my nipples while Tim did likewise to the other, and I now felt fingers, Gordon's or Dennis' I knew not, stimulating my anus.

Soon though, I was pulled down the bed until my bottom was perched on the very end of it. One of the guys knelt between my feet and began licking my cunt. Someone else, leaning over from the side, joined in while Lloyd squatted over my face. I went to work on his penis and balls, feeling highly excited by everything that was happening.

I experienced many orgasms as the guys replaced one another licking my cunt, often two of them simultaneously, but eventually I was pulled backwards to lay full length along the middle of the bed again.

"You go first Gordon, as we've already had her," Dennis urged.

Mounting me, Gordon drove his penis deep inside and I yelled my joy. While he fucked me I held two cocks in my hands, squeezing them repeatedly in my excitement.

Gordon was followed by Dennis who plunged his tongue in and out of my mouth as he fucked me. Then it was Tim's turn but he didn't last long before being replaced by Lloyd.

"Heck, but she's a randy one!" Gordon exclaimed when my loud and ecstatic cry rent the air as Lloyd's penis drove into me.

Well it was the largest!

For the second and final instalment of the evening's adventure I arranged three of the guys, Gordon, Tim and Dennis, laying in a row across the bed, with Tim in the middle. Next, I climbed onto the bed to straddle Gordon. Lowering myself onto his waiting erection I began to ride it, though not for long. Raising myself clear of Gordon's penis I lowered myself onto Tim's, riding this one for a bit longer than I had the first, while enjoying the sensational feel of multiple hands caressing my limbs.

Then it was the turn of Dennis and as with Gordon I didn't ride his thrusting erection for long before switching back to Tim's.

This procedure was repeated a couple more times while Lloyd stood watching a little forlornly, until I asked him to fetch my bag.

"Remember what I promised Lloyd? You'll find a suitable lubricant in my bag," I told him and he promptly raced down the stairs to fetch it.

The rest of the guys were mystified until Lloyd returned with my bag and quickly located the tube of lubricant.

"Lucky sod!" Dennis exclaimed, seeing Lloyd applying lubricant to his erect penis and realising its portent.

Motionless astride Time, his penis inside my, I felt Lloyd applying lubricant to my anus to be followed immediately by the tip of his penis prodding at it.

"Oh yes!" he yelled loudly, and so did I as his penis drove deep inside my anus.

Then, with Tim's penis moving slowly in and out of my cunt Lloyd bum fucked me. I also held the other two cocks in my hands and assumed Lloyd wouldn't be the only one to want anal intercourse with me.

(I realised by this time that I'd reached a point in my life when only a group of males acting in consort would truly give me complete satisfaction.)

Standing at the side of the bed Lloyd gripped my hips firmly while driving his penis in and out of my anus with Tim thrusting upwards as best he could and numerous hands stroked breasts and thighs. Gorgeous!

When Lloyd came and a few seconds later withdrew Dennis leapt from the bed to take his place. With Dennis bum fucking me at a frantic pace Gordon also left the bed to wait his turn.

When Dennis withdrew Gordon stroked my bottom for a moment before driving his penis deep inside my well lubricated anus. He bum fucked me much slower than either of the previous guys, clearly savouring the moment. Eventually though, he too came and I was then able to fully concentrate my efforts on Tim, asking if he was OK to continue as we were or did he want to do the same as his colleagues.

"Just carry on riding my cock," he grunted, thrusting upwards fiercely.

So it was that I rode Tim's penis watched silently by the others.

Riding back to his flat with Lloyd a bit later he could talk of little else but our activities at Gordon's house.

Lloyd had booked the next day off as holiday so we spent the morning lovemaking which culminated in anal intercourse.

I left for home in the afternoon, having taken Lloyd for lunch first to show my appreciation of his hospitality, and of course his gorgeous lovemaking.

* * *

Addendum.

The sale of mother's house took longer than I'd expected, over seven months in fact, but at least I was able to make the most of regular visits from the guys I met.

I enjoyed fortnightly visits from Jacob throughout my remaining time at the house. Desmond also made regular visits, far more often than Jacob actually being unattached, and spent most Friday nights in my bed. However, it was the insatiable Gus who visited me the most and also stayed overnight whenever his work allowed. In fact I slept alone less often than I had company actually as Lloyd was also a frequent visitor, often arriving during the Saturday and not departing until early Monday morning.

Even Hugo turned up from time to time, ostensibly to check on progress and offer the services of his family's estate agency. Turning down the offer each time I did allow, or perhaps encourage would be a better word, Hugo to spank my bare bottom which inevitably led to full intercourse, sometimes anally. I also enjoyed anal intercourse occasionally with Gus, aware that over fifty guys have done it to me that way by now.

To complete the round up of my sexual activities for 2016. I must also include four other guys:

(October.) Wes, met in pub.

(November.) Sean, a long weekend in Dublin.

(December.) Larry and Buzz, Americans on a business trip to the UK.

12