Sandi's Erotic Adventures Ch. 39

Story Info
1. Bob's massive gang-bang. 2. Terry and golfing friends.
3.5k words
4.82
4.9k
00

Part 39 of the 45 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/26/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A semi-autobiographical account of my sexual encounters over many years.

Chapter Thirty-Nine. 2017 July to December.

(Late-July.) Bob and the Rugby Club.

The culmination of my time as Bob's 'sex-slave' was an extremely large gang-bang, unbelievably large in fact.

Bob told me that he was a member of the local rugby club, a non-playing member nowadays, and this fateful weekend was the first match of the new season. A pre-season friendly actually and the first of several, this one against a neighbouring team.

"I'll be introducing you to the teams after the game," Bob grinned, going on to tell me the introductions would take place in the club house, "inside the changing rooms in fact. You'll remember this day for years to come because all the guys who fancy a bit will fuck you in the changing rooms. With fifteen guys plus eight substitutes on each side and various other club officials and members I would estimate that you're going to be fucked by at least forty guys, perhaps more, depending on how many are interested in having an old slut like you."

Boringly, I had to accompany Bob to the match itself first, where I watched the predominantly well-built rugby players with an interest that had little to do with the game.

With the match over and the crowd dispersing Bob took me to the club house.

Firstly to the bar where he introduced me to various rugby club officials and others with the words, "This is the mature tart I told you guys about, the one who is very keen for a large scale gang-bang, right Sandi?"

"Right," I confirmed, knowing I had little choice but to go along with him, not that being taken by a large group of males bothered me, just the reverse of course.

"I thought the changing rooms would be the best place for the action, out the way of anyone coming into the clubhouse and being offended. Have you appraised the visiting side?"

"Yes, they know what to expect and not many have declined the offer," a moustachioed guy in his late-fifties, the club president in fact, told Bob.

Leaving the bar, Bob led the way along a corridor and through a door marked Changing Room 1.

Inside I saw naked guys, loads of them, some chatting while others towelled down in the large shower area.

My eyes drank in the male flesh greedily and I was hardly aware of Bob unzipping the back of my light summer dress and peeling it down my body. Fingers, either Bob's or someone else's, undid my bra and its removal was greeted by a very loud cheer from the guys. Hands came round to cup my breasts and I glanced briefly over my shoulder to see the club president.

Other guys were entering from the away changing area now and the room suddenly seemed full. I looked around at the sea of naked guys, the many cocks of all shapes, sizes and colours, mostly erect, confronting me. It was impossible to count them but I assumed Bob's earlier assessment was about right. There must be forty to fifty mostly naked guys in the room, all wanting me. Fantastic!

"Let's have her knickers off and get started guys."

It was the large figure of the team captain who proceeded to rip my panties from my body, to loud cheers and shouts from the others.

I grabbed his penis eagerly with my right hand, my left seeking for and quickly finding a second one.

"You were right Bob, we've a real goer here."

"Of course. I told you, Sandi's a slut ready and eager to take on all-comers," Bob replied.

Surrounded by naked guys, many hands pawing and groping at my flesh, I did indeed feel in my element as I grabbed penis after penis.

"Stand back lads so we can get organized," a voice said and when a space around me was cleared I saw a guy wheeling a sort of trolley, something used to move equipment I think.

There were waist-high handles at either end of the trolley and when Bob draped a few towels on the flat base and told me to climb aboard I did so, wondering what he had in mind.

"Form an orderly line lads," he instructed and with me part-sitting, part-laying on the trolley he and another guy wheeled it to the end of the line.

"We'll push the trolley along the row while you suck all the cocks Sandi," Bob informed me, although I'd deduced as much by this time.

I looked at the seemingly endless line of naked guys arranged around three walls of the changing room, the numerous cocks awaiting my attention, with mounting excitement. It seemed too good to be true!

Then I sucked the first one into my mouth and took the next in line in my hand. Apparently Bob allocated approximately twenty seconds to each guy before wheeling me along to the next. Naturally, I also held two more cocks while sucking each one.

It took nearly twenty minutes to reach the end of the line whereupon Bob announced that he was wheeling me round the room again.

"This time suck their balls, all of them."

And that's exactly what happened. Sucking the many sets of balls presented to my mouth, some hairy, some shaven and some in between, I was in my element and grew particularly excited on hearing Bob say, "When you've finished this the guys are going to lick your cunt, all forty-eight of them."

"Forty-eight did you say?" I asked, wondering if I could believe my ears.

"That's right," he confirmed, "and for the finale all forty-eight will fuck you in succession, really give your sluttish cunt a pounding and open it up. I'm looking forward to seeing it as much as you are for the experience."

By the time I'd been wheeled to the end of the line, sucking balls while juggling others in my hands as I went, I found that an adjustable metal table, or possibly work bench, had appeared in the centre of the room.

Spreading a number of towels on the table top Bob and a couple of willing assistants lifted me onto it. I settled back on the damp towels and the height of the table was adjusted. When the desired height had been set, Bob instructed a couple of guys to lift my legs up at right angles to my body.

"That's it lads, hold the tart's legs wide apart."

Then the club president buried his face between my thighs while guys either side of the table seized my breasts. I eagerly grabbed a couple of cocks to hold while the president licked my cunt, eventually giving way to one of the others.

This time a second guy joined in, leaning over the table from the side to lick my cunt from above.

I have no idea of the number of orgasms I experienced as the guys continually replaced one another performing cunnilingus on me. Of course, others caressed my body and sucked my nipples while in return I played with the many cocks placed in my hands.

There was a lull then while I was lifted from the table which was quickly carried away, though not before the towels had been deposited on the floor ready for me to lay on.

"Oh, I need the loo first," I begged.

"Use the shower so we can watch you pissing. It can easily be washed away after," someone suggested so I walked across to the shower area.

About to squat, someone told me, "Piss standing up so we can see better."

So it was that I stood there urinating, feet planted wide apart, and with dozens of guys watching.

Feeling much relieved and highly excited I then stretched out on the towels and spreading my legs looked up in eager anticipation at the mass of naked guys surrounding me.

Again it was the club president who went first, mounting me with encouragement from Bob. My cry when his penis drove into me was drowned out by the roar which went up from the guys.

With the noise dying away I heard Bob shout, "Great, the first of forty-eight cocks to drill your sluttish cunt Sandi!"

When the club president finished and rose to his feet I reached up eagerly for the next guy. And so it went on.

I lay there, my body automatically responding to the succession of cocks thrusting into me, as the guys replaced one another between my thighs.

"Keep it going guys, don't give the slut any breathing space, give her whore's cunt a bloody good pounding!" Bob shouted from time to time.

Faces became a blur as guy after guy loomed over me and cock after cock drove into me. I knew I'd never recognise the majority of the guys if ever I met any of them again.

Eventually, after what seemed an age, it was over. Unbelievably I'd been fucked by all forty-eight of them and remained laying on the towels with legs flung wide, perhaps even regretting that there weren't more!

Of course, the adventure wasn't actually over yet and despite the numbers thinning when some guys left for home plenty stayed on wanting more.

A large empty beer keg was rolled into the room and wooden chocks used to hold it stationary. Yet again towels were used for cushioning, perhaps six or more placed over the keg for padding.

"Right boys, hold the tart face down over the barrel and let the fun continue."

It was of course Bob's voice and willing hands carried out his instructions. At that point someone decided to blindfold me and so when a penis drove into me I didn't bother turning my head and try to see who it was.

Held in place face down over the beer barrel, I was delighted to find myself being fucked yet again by a succession of guys.

"If anyone wants to give it to her up the arse feel free, the old tart loves cock in all her holes."

I wasn't surprised by Bob's shout or the feel of cold lubricant subsequently being smeared in and around my anus.

A cock, I've no idea whose of course, then drove into my anus, strong hands gripping my hips as the unknown guy bum fucked me fiercely.

I became aware of someone kneeling beside my head and then, his lips close to my ear Bob hissed, "I can see ten or a dozen guys lubricating their cocks ready to fuck you up the arse, you wanton slut."

Bob may or may not have been telling the truth but my yells rang out, intensifying as they echoed around the changing room walls, while cock after cock penetrated my anus.

It seemed to go on and on but eventually the action ceased and Bob announced triumphantly, "Eleven; eleven cocks up your greasy arse hole!"

The blindfold was removed but they continued to hold me face down over the barrel so that some could use their phones to take pictures of what Bob called, "Your gaping cunt and arse holes."

Finally, to round off the adventure, I had to suffer the indignity of a spanking from Bob while he called me a dirty filthy whore. The remaining guys laughed, several of them joining in the beating of my defenceless backside, with some using their belts to increase the pain.

* * *

(Early-October.) Terry and others.

The following encounter occurred on the final evening of a three-night stay at a travel-lodge near E.

Pleased with the way my assignment was going but feeling bored, I went to bed quite early. I probably hadn't been in bed long when the fire alarm sounded. With only a vague idea of the procedure in such a situation I found myself being 'herded', along with other guests, to an assembly point at the far end of the car park. Having only had time to slip a short robe on over my night attire I soon found myself shivering in the cool night air.

With other guests joining us a roll call was held, at which point a voice behind me said, "Well, well Mrs P****, we meet again."

Turning to face the speaker I vaguely recognised the guy but without being able to put a name or location to him.

"It must be nearly ten years since I had the pleasure of getting between this lady's legs," he told his companions in a low voice before turning back to me and adding, "you must remember that night in the village hotel where I fucked you after hearing some Hungarian guy giving it to you the night before."

At that the memories came flooding back and I could even remember his name, Terry.

"Ah you're Terry! What are you doing here?"

My words came automatically and slipping his arm around my waist Terry told me that he and three friends were heading for a weekend golf tournament when the car they were travelling in had broken down, necessitating staying a night at the travel-lodge.

"It's all down to Rick's clapped out old car that we meet again randy Sandi. We shall miss the first day's play at St Andrews but I think you'll be game to take the four of us on, which will at least go some way to alleviate our boredom," Terry patted my bottom as he smiled at his friends.

I remained silent and so Terry continued, "I bet you're wet between the legs just thinking about four hard cocks pounding your well-used cunt. I've heard a few tales about you down the years randy Sandi and happen to know a few guys you've dropped your knickers for. A favourite pastime of yours when away from home and the old man, it seems."

Terry was squeezing my bottom repeatedly, as was one of his friends, when someone announced that it had been a false alarm and we could return to our rooms.

Inside the travel-lodge I was about to turn right towards my room when Terry steered me to the left, calling over his shoulder to the others, "This is the dirty slut I told you guys about, the one who had two cocks on consecutive evenings and plenty more since by all accounts. She's really up for having four tonight, isn't that right Sandi?"

I mumbled a feeble sounding 'Yes' as Terry steered me into a room.

With the other three following us in I was quickly relieved of my robe. When Terry lifted my nightdress I automatically raised my arms to facilitate its removal, while feeling hands tugging my panties down.

Amid the babble of excited voices a hand explored between my thighs, the owner announcing, "Her cunt feels wet, warm and welcoming!"

"Of course it does," a triumphant sounding Terry said. "Who wants to go first?"

Things were happening quicker than expected and I found myself face down over the bed. Almost immediately a penis drove into me and I realized the guy had simply unzipped without removing any of his clothing.

It was the one called Anton and he fucked me hard and fast while the others shouted encouragement as they dis-robed.

Terry went next but didn't last long and was quickly followed by Rick. Finally, Craig fucked me.

I say finally, but the encounter was to continue for a long time yet.

I was about to stand when someone pushed pillows beneath me, raising my bottom in the air, and Terry began spanking me.

"Get in line for a turn lads, I remember Sandi being turned on by a spanking last time we met," he called as I squealed excitedly.

Thus it was, that all four guys spanked my raised bottom, sometimes two of them simultaneously, while my increasingly loud yells rang out.

The spanking seemed to go on and on, Terry urging at one point, "Keep going lads, the randy bitch loves every minute of it."

With the stinging pain growing exponentially with the number of guys spanking me, I actually begged them to stop. I say actually because Terry had been correct in saying I was thoroughly enjoying the spanking.

"Look at her red rosy cheeks now lads!"

It was Craig's voice and during the laughter which followed his words I was flipped over onto my back and legs yanked wide apart. Kneeling on the floor Anton lifted my legs up over his shoulders and I moaned, "Oh yes," when he began licking my cunt.

Terry and Craig went to work on my breasts, licking a nipple each while their friend performed exquisite cunnilingus on me. Rick squatted over my face and I eagerly took his penis between my lips.

This part probably lasted longer than the spanking, much to my joy, with the guys changing places over and over again.

Eventually though, Terry said, "Up on your hands and knees, tart."

With all four guys stroking erections I knew exactly what to expect as I took up the required position.

A penis immediately drove into me and I knew it to be Anton's without looking.

With Anton fucking me steadily I heard Terry say, "I don't know about you lads but I'm having her bum hole next. I hear tell the randy Mrs P**** likes a bit of anal."

As good as his word, when Anton withdrew I felt Terry's fingers on my anus, stroking then probing inside. I don't know what he used for lubricant but Terry's penis slipped inside my anus with ease and he began bum fucking me watched silently by his friends.

Pausing, his penis fully embedded inside my anus, Terry exclaimed, "This little hole feels really good lads, I can highly recommend it!"

"Hurry up and get on with it then!" someone said, a comment which left me in no doubt that Terry wouldn't be the only one to do it to me anally.

Gripping my thighs really tightly Terry bum fucked me at a tremendous pace then, my cries ringing out almost continually and orgasms convulsing my body, orgasms caused by guys stimulating my clitoris while others toyed with my nipples throughout the anal intercourse.

Terry was followed by Craig who bum fucked me with short sharp thrusts, his penis remaining fully embedded when he came.

Finally, or at least that's what I assumed at that moment, it was the turn of Rick and he bum fucked me much slower, intent on drawing out the moment I suspect.

The babble of voices from his watching friends seemed to be growing louder and louder but I didn't think anything of it until Rick came and withdrew. Rolling over onto my back I was shocked to see other guys in the room, three or four of them, apparently drawn from neighbouring rooms by the noise.

"Get stuck in lads, the randy tart loves cock," Terry's voice urged and a large bearded guy promptly mounted me.

My ecstatic yell when his penis drove into me ignited a roar of excited comment and laughter from the watchers.

When beardy had finished a black guy took his place and from the rising volume of voices in the room I guessed that even more guys were arriving.

"That's it keep going," Terry yelled when the black guy withdrew and a slim white guy mounted me in his stead. "Give the randy tart the fucking of her life!"

Guy succeeded guy and I found it impossible to keep count of them. The room seemed crowded and overflowing with guys and it was exhilarating to think they were all there for me!

Terry, and I think Craig, were holding my legs really wide apart by this time as cock after cock drove into my well-used cunt.

Eventually though it seemed to be over and I relaxed on the bed with legs remaining wide apart, vaguely aware of Craig calling me a wanton slut as he stared between them.

There was only he and Terry left in the room, the room they were sharing, by the time I wearily climbed from the bed to look for my nightdress.

"You've just been fucked by fifteen guys; you're more of a slut than I thought," Terry hissed before pressing his lips roughly to mine.

"Yea, the wanton slut plainly can't get enough cock and would spread her legs for anything in trousers," Craig sneered.

"Craig's right eh Sandi?"

"Yes," I murmured softly before hurrying from the room.

I rued the lack of a bath in the travel-lodge, feeling the need of a good long soak, but had to make do with a shower before sinking into bed, considerably later than originally intended.

* * *

To complete the round up of my sexual activities for 2017 I must add the following.

Of course there were more visits to Bob in my role of sex-slave than are detailed here, most of which involved being 'used' by his friends as they saw fit.

I also need to include seven other guys:

(January.) Hans, thirty year old visitor to the UK.

(April.) Marc, in his twenties and a pub pick-up.

(September.) Harry, Amos and Leon. Furniture removal guys met at a lay-by snack-bar.

(November.) Jerome, twenty-two year old student from Jamaica.

(December.) Adrien, guy in his sixties meet in a hotel bar.