Sandi's Erotic Adventures Ch. 42

Story Info
1. Sir Clifford. (Conclusion.) 2. Aaron, the beginning.
4.7k words
4.89
2k
00

Part 42 of the 45 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/26/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A semi-autobiographical account of my sexual encounters over many years.

Chapter Forty-Two. 2019 January to June.

(January to April). Various Experiences.

Early in January 2019 Sir Clifford decided that he wanted to shave me, saying I had too much pubic hair. I have no problem with depilation and there have been periods in my life when I've gone hairless 'down there' so told him I'd see to it over the next few days. That wasn't his idea at all though, Sir Clifford's plan was to remove my pubic hair himself and he intended doing it then and there.

As I said, I've no problem with the removal of my pubic hair but didn't relish the idea of him doing it, with hands probably shaking with excitement!

Sir Clifford was adamant though so I lay back on the table as instructed and he set to work, first by removing the bulk of my pubic hair with scissors. Quickly, and surprisingly deftly, Sir Clifford reduced my pubic hair to a stubble. Next, and this was the part which worried me the most, he lathered the area with shaving cream and set to with a razor! Eventually, I emerged hairless and to my great relief, unscathed.

"Great, marvellous!" Sir Clifford exclaimed, excitedly admiring his handiwork. "I shall have to make this a regular feature of our little games as it will afford me a clearer view of you micturating."

I don't think I've mentioned as yet but Sir Clifford developed a fetish about watching me urinating early on in what he calls 'our little fun and games' and it's something he does nearly every time I visit the house. Hence his comment.

Instructing me to remain where I was Sir Clifford buried his face between my thighs. I'll say one thing for the guy, cunnilingus is something he excels in and I was soon writhing on the table calling out ecstatically while his tongue did its work in and around my cunt.

"That was better too," he said straightening up after bringing me to orgasm. "No pubic hairs in my mouth this time."

Having rested his back for a moment he again lowered his face between my thighs but this time began working on my anal opening. With his hands holding my buttocks apart Sir Clifford licked greedily at my anus, clearly growing more and more worked up.

Suddenly, he straightened up and drove his penis into my cunt. Lifting my legs he gripped the ankles tightly to raise them at right angles to my body and wide apart. All the time he fucked me Sir Clifford's eyes were glued to his penis as it drove in and out of me.

When it was over Sir Clifford put me across his knee for the customary spanking, calling me a very naughty girl for leading him on.

Finally, as is now the norm, he watched while I urinated.

My twice weekly visits to Sir Clifford's house continued until the beginning of February when there was a change, and not a particularly good one from my point of view.

The cleaner Sir Clifford's wife employed three mornings a week gave notice and so Catherine decided to use me in the role, thus saving money.

"You already wear a maid's outfit for my husband's delectation so you can make yourself useful by doing all the cleaning."

I appealed to Sir Clifford saying I wouldn't be able to find the time but he replied that I'd better do as his wife said or there might be repercussions.

Due to my work I was unable to do the cleaning at fixed times and often had to use the evenings. Catherine would regularly supervise my work seeming to find pleasure in watching me carry out the mundane and demeaning tasks.

A couple of weeks went by and then Catherine told me that I must do all the cleaning work in the nude. Of course I protested but Sir Clifford was turned on by the idea of me being naked at all times so my protests fell on deaf ears.

"Hundreds of people, well men, have seen you naked so I don't know what you are complaining about," he said.

I found it humiliating dusting, vacuuming and washing up, for that chore had also now been added to my work, in the nude with one or often both of them watching me. Catherine frequently made disparaging and insulting remarks about me to her husband who meekly agreed with everything she said.

Catherine continued to vacate the house though whenever Sir Clifford indulged in his 'little fun and games' with me. She certainly liked to see the marks of his cane on my backside though and was also aware that Sir Clifford had started inviting some of his friends to take their pleasure with me. Administering punishment was something Sir Clifford was really into though and he spanked or caned me during most sessions.

All in all it felt as if I was Sir Clifford's sex slave and his wife's servant, now that all household chores had been designated to me.

One day in early March, there were a number of cars on the drive when I arrived at their house and I rang the bell apprehensively, assuming they had visitors. Catherine opened the door and ushered me inside with the usual instruction to undress and begin my chores.

"Starting with the lounge today," she said.

"What about the cars. Are there people here?"

"Never you mind about that. Just get on with your work and stop complaining."

She stood watching until I finished undressing and then collecting the dusters, polish and vacuum cleaner from the hall cupboard I followed her to the lounge door. There was a distinctly malicious smile on her face as she opened the door and propelled me forcefully inside.

"Here she is ladies, my husband's floozy come to clean the house for me."

Exclamations and laughter resounded from the ten or so females sitting in the lounge. I tried to retreat but Catherine pulled the door closed and told me to get down to work.

"It will be entertaining for my friends from the Soroptimists, ladies who unlike you are doing something useful with their lives, to watch you at work".

So, that's who they were.

"I've never met a whore before," one of them commented as I began my work. "Particularly one who purports to be a highly respected solicitor."

"Solicitor of men," someone broke in.

"She's not fussy either. The slut will part her legs for anything in trousers," Catherine told them in a contemptuous tone of voice.

"You can see the slut's been well used; her body pawed by lots of dirty old men," a fresh voice added.

"Sluts like you are a disgrace to womanhood," a voice barked. "Allowing countless disreputable men to do as they want with you, disgusting!"

I found it a totally humiliating experience, Catherine's intention in all probability, to be cleaning the lounge completely naked while her Soroptimist colleagues watched and made numerous disparaging comments, both about my lifestyle - presumably Catherine had given them my potted biography gleaned from her husband - but also about my body, which though I say it myself was in a far better condition than any of theirs! Despite being almost fifty-five a lot of guys still find me attractive and desirable, as an episode with Aaron later in the year will testify.

At least the experience wasn't repeated during my remaining weeks as Sir Clifford's plaything.

There was a summer-house on one side of their extensive rear lawn, approximately halfway down I suppose, and one day about a week after the above mentioned incident with her friends, Catherine met me at her front door and told me to undress and walk down to it. Wondering what fresh torment or humiliation she had dreamed up for me I asked why.

"There is an old mattress on the floor in the summer-house, lay on it with legs spread, something you're very comfortable doing I hear, and wait."

When I looked at her questioningly Catherine went on, "I've a couple of chaps fitting a new washing machine in for me and for an additional payment, a bonus as it were, they're having you. I know my husband started inviting his friends to do as they want with you so I thought I'd do likewise with the tradesmen who call. It will be the window cleaner tomorrow. Obviously he doesn't clean the windows in the evening but will come back for his 'bonus'. Now get moving, the chaps will be finished soon."

(There were three of Sir Clifford's friends, all of similar age to himself, who had been invited to take their pleasure with me and who turned up in various permutations, although not usually all at once.)

I made my way to the summer-house, which fortunately contained heating, and barely had time to lay down on the torn and grass stained mattress when the two guys came in.

"Shit Carl she was right, there is a naked old tart here with her legs open ready for us! I would never have expected that hoity-toity lady to have set something like this up for us."

The one named Carl was already undoing his trousers, standing at the end of the mattress staring between my wide-spread legs as he did so.

"Well don't knock it. The tart might be getting on in years and looks as if she been round the block a bit; she's probably had more cocks than you and I've had hot dinners eh, just a pity we haven't more time," Carl said, dropping his trousers and underpants.

The two guys, probably late twenties or early thirties, simply discussed me as if I wasn't there!

With his nether garments round his ankles he mounted me, penis driving deep with one thrust.

"Her cunt's nice and wet ready for us Den," he announced. "Do this a lot do you then doll, how much do you charge, or rather how much is the lady at the big house paying you to let us use your cunt?"

Of course I didn't reply and laughing Carl began fucking me hard and fast.

Den removed his lower garments and knelt at the side so I promptly grabbed his penis, a nice fat specimen, to play with while enjoying the feel of the other one pumping in and out of my cunt.

Directly he came Carl rolled off to make way for Den who swiftly took his place. I cried out joyously when the second, and larger penis, drove into me.

The second guy fucked me even faster than Carl and I wondered if my yells could be heard at the house.

While cleaning myself up afterwards I wondered if Sir Clifford, presumably waiting for me in the box room as usual, knew these other guys would have fucked me first. I soon found out he did when Sir Clifford announced that he was having anal intercourse with me this time, something he usually does when some of his friends have visited.

"Your well-used cunt is too flabby whereas your bum hole is nice and tight, in spite of the large amount of cocks you've also had up it."

(Just over a hundred guys have had anal intercourse with me by now; could that be described as a lot?)

Over the next five or six weeks I continued to be 'used' in the summer house by a variety of guys, including some travellers who moved on to a piece of land near Sir Clifford's property.

When I say travellers I don't mean your typical gypsies, a better description of these four guys would be con-men. Living in a beat-up looking caravan and using a pick-up truck with ladders and such like, they travelled the country offering their services as 'building repair specialists'. They didn't stay anywhere long as their work was shoddy and often not even completed, tending to move on before the police caught on to them.

Sir Clifford, pressurized by Catherine, offered me to them as an inducement to move on. They agreed to the offer but it took almost a month of me regularly catering to their lust before they went. The four of them, guys in their thirties, did whatever they wanted with me during that time, having been exhorted by Catherine to 'give the disgusting slut a really good going over'. In fact during those four weeks I spent far more time in the summer-house with the travellers than I did in the house so Catherine employed a temporary cleaner to cover my chores.

When the travellers finally departed Catherine decided that my services were no longer required, either as cleaner or 'as my husband's private whore'.

"I think my husband has finally woken up to the full depths of your depravity, seeing that you actually enjoyed the many hours you spent in the summer-house with those four reprobates. So you can go and never darken our door again you hussy, with your filthy disgusting ways."

With that she slammed the door in my face, a somewhat astonished face I might add.

(May/June). Aaron twenty-one.

One day in early may I came home to find a hand delivered card alongside the normal post. It was from a gardening firm touting for business. As it happens the old chap who had tended my garden for many years retired at the end of 2017 and I still hadn't gotten around to finding a replacement, consequently the garden was a mess. Even the lawn, my beloved spot for nude sunbathing, was now a tangle of overgrown grass.

So it was that I rang the number on the card to arrange a date and time for someone to come and take a look. The guy duly arrived driving a vehicle with J. B**** & Son Gardeners, emblazoned on the side. While showing him around the garden I explained the reason for the neglect and Mr B told me that although the initial charge could be quite high due to the state of it the ongoing cost of garden maintenance would be far more modest.

"Actually, I've had an idea which could greatly reduce your initial outlay!" he suddenly exclaimed.

Mr B went on to explain that his son Aaron had successfully completed a two-year horticultural course which included garden design.

"So far he hasn't had a chance to put his training in that department to good use. If you let him design and create your rear garden from scratch I could do it at a reduced rate, providing you're agreeable to 'before and after' photos for our publicity. Naturally there wouldn't be any mention of your name or address on our publicity brochure."

I told Mr B that providing a decent amount of the lawn remained I was agreeable to his proposal.

The next stage involved his son Aaron coming to make measurements and take a few photographs.

Aaron, a very good looking, fair-haired and blue-eyed twenty-one year old, seemed very excited by the prospect of designing my garden. Thanking me effusively for giving him a chance to 'prove myself to the old man', Aaron assured me that he'd respect any wishes I had. Sitting in the kitchen discussing his ideas over a coffee I noticed that in spite of his enthusiasm for the garden project he was casting surreptitious glances at my legs, plenty of which were on display of course.

A few days later he returned with sketches he'd made of what would become my new garden layout, should I agree to his design.

Well to be honest I didn't care much what the garden looked like as long as I had my bit of lawn but looking over his sketches and listening to Aaron's enthusiastic description I was impressed by the ideas he put forward. There would be a water feature in one area with an extensive rockery type layout. All in all I was more than satisfied and gave him the go ahead to proceed.

In his enthusiasm to show me his design Aaron had arrived earlier than expected and I'd let him in wearing nothing but a short towelling robe, having only just showered.

Now, while we discussed his ideas, I noticed a flush appear on Aaron's cheeks. I realised that in resting my elbow on the table and leaning forward to inspect his sketches my robe had partially opened, revealing rather a lot of my breasts including one nipple apparently. It was purely unintentional, honest!

To say the thought of seducing the handsome young guy hadn't crossed my mind would be disingenuous but I began thinking it might prove easier than I'd dare hope, having previously assumed the really attractive twenty-one year old wouldn't be interested in a woman in her fifties.

I sat on the end of the table then, pretending to inspect the design again, and in so doing endeavoured to reveal a large amount of thigh. Aaron's face was a picture!

"Perhaps I should go, now that you've okayed the design," he said in a tremulous voice, turning away I suspect to hide the considerable bulge which had appeared in the front of his shorts.

"Stay for a bit," I urged. "Let me fix you a coffee or maybe tea if you prefer."

Aaron hesitated before saying coffee suited him fine.

He rolled his sketches up and took them out to the van while I made coffee for us. I assumed he'd gone out due to his embarrassment of having an erection and waiting for it to subside.

Whatever the reason he went outside Aaron returned seeming far more confident and sure of himself.

"Do you want a hand?" he asked entering the kitchen.

I was just finishing off so told him no.

"You are very attractive Mrs P****," he said, surprising me with his steadier tone of voice.

"Call me Sandi," I smiled, handing him the coffee.

Aaron was eyeing me speculatively and after taking a sip of coffee put it down saying it was too hot as yet.

"I've been wondering about something Mrs P**, Sandi rather. I hope you don't mind me asking but have you anything on under that robe?"

The colour came to his cheeks a little as he spoke but Aaron remained calm and even smiled when I told him no, I hadn't had time to dress and was naked beneath my robe.

"And I suppose the next thing you'll say is 'prove it'," I smiled at Aaron.

"The thought hadn't crossed my mind actually but now you mention it, alright prove it!"

Undoing the loosely tied cord I held the robe wide open and saw Aaron's tongue protrude slightly through his parted lips when he saw my nakedness.

"You're absolutely beautiful!" he exclaimed.

He stepped forward then, shyness dissipating and coffee forgotten, to take my breasts in his hands. Aaron's kisses were lovely as was the feel of his fingers and thumbs rubbing my nipples. His kisses continued, tongue probing my mouth to entwine with mine, while his hands slid the robe off my shoulders for it to drop to the floor, leaving me naked but for slippers.

Aaron stepped back a couple of paces then, his breath quickening as his eyes ran slowly up and down my body. He was in no hurry to continue, actually licking his lips while his eyes devoured my naked form. His hand even strayed to his crotch at one point until realising he snatched it away guiltily.

"Don't be embarrassed," I told him. "If my body turns you on then stimulate your cock."

"You do turn me on, very much so," Aaron said, going on to admit that he'd fancied me from the first moment we met. "There's something very sensual about you, something sexually arousing even when fully dressed."

Moving closer to Aaron I took his hand to press it between my thighs.

"There, is my cunt already wet with desire for you?"

Perhaps shocked by my language he stuttered that it was wet, very wet, probing me with his fingers delightfully.

"Open your legs more," he urged, which of course I did.

"It's fantastic that you've become so wet because of me!" he exclaimed.

Naturally I would have become wet for any guy who touched me there but remained silent on that point.

"Your fingers feel divine. It seems to me that you're sexually experienced," I said, genuinely enjoying his touch.

"Not much."

"But you've had full sex with a girl?"

"Yes, but only once and it wasn't very good," Aaron admitted.

"In what way?" I asked intrigued, particularly as the work of his fingers on my cunt was lovely.

"I had a girlfriend, it was nearly a year ago now, and we were getting on okay. The sexual thing was developing nicely until the day we had full sex for the first time. To begin with I couldn't get it inside her."

Aaron was growing more and more embarrassed but he went on in a rush, "Fay said I was too big and it hurt. I ended up coming but outside her. I was wearing a condom which was a waste because I couldn't penetrate her properly anyway."

By the time Aaron finished his sorry tale I was really intrigued and eagerly started undoing his shorts. Aaron stood passively, arms hanging by his sides while I completed the job. Pushed his shorts and underpants down I exclaimed joyously when a massive penis sprang into view. Long and very fat Aaron's penis was even larger than the earlier bulge in his shorts had intimated. Perhaps not the largest penis I've had but it would certainly rate amongst the top three!

12