Sandi's Erotic Adventures Ch. 42

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sinking to my knees I set to work on Aaron's magnificent organ with lips and tongue, thinking I mustn't fellate him for long and risk premature ejaculation. I wanted to feel him inside me for that.

With that end in view I soon stood up again, much to Aaron's very obvious disappointment, initially.

"Take the rest of your things off and follow me to the bedroom," I told him, turning to exit the kitchen.

There was a flurry of activity from Aaron before the naked youngster caught me up at the run. In the bedroom I kissed him once before sinking on to the bed. Turning on to my back I spread my legs wide, hearing a gasp from Aaron, and urged "fuck me now, you gorgeous beast!"

He mumbled something, possibly shocked by my language again, as he moved on top of me. His fingers were fumbling at my opening then, trying to insert his penis, unsuccessfully at first but not on account of size but nervous impatience I think.

"Relax," I told him. "Lubricate your lovely penis first and I guarantee it will slip inside."

Rising up on to his knees the flushed Aaron used a copious amount of spittle on his penis as recommended before moving full length on top of me again.

This time he was altogether more relaxed and as predicted his penis slid inside. Drawing my knees up either side of Aaron buttocks as they began moving up and down I told him how fantastic his big penis felt inside me.

"And don't worry about coming too soon," I added. "I'm sure a young lad like you will want it more than once and next time I'll go on top if you're agreeable."

Then I gave myself up to enjoy the feel of his mighty organ drilling steadily in and out of me, my joyous cries soon ringing out and echoing round the bedroom while I clung to him happily.

As expected, Aaron soon came and flopped on top of me gasping about how fantastic it had been. I lay happily beneath my new lover, feeling his penis slowly diminishing inside me, although it was only when he rolled off some minutes later that it slipped fully from my body.

"Thank you! That was fantastic," he said, laying on his side and eyeing my flushed body.

"I ought to thank you really, for fancying someone so much older."

"You're not that old," Aaron replied gallantly and seemed genuinely surprised when I revealed my age.

"Surely not. That makes you thirty-four years older than me!" he exclaimed. "I find that hard to believe because it would mean you're ten years older than my mum and dad despite looking much younger than them."

Delighted by his words I began stroking Aaron's penis and soon brought him fully erect. Completely relaxed now he licked and sucked both my nipples before trailing his tongue down my body.

"I've never done this before but have seen it on porn films," he told me before dipping his face between my thighs.

Guided by me Aaron proved a quick and obedient pupil and I was soon writhing with pleasure as his tongue worked on my clitoris. Between my yells I urged him to keep going, gasping that what he was doing felt divine, which was perfectly true as the very noisy orgasms convulsing my body testified.

Eventually, Aaron raised his head looking very pleased with himself.

"Lay down in my place," I instructed and once Aaron had done so I squatted over his penis. Spreading my cunt lips I sank down, feeling the bulbous penis head slipping inside. Working myself up and down with more and more of his magnificent penis disappearing inside I smiled at Aaron having fully engulfed it. Virtually the entire length of his massive penis was inside me and I felt triumphant to have taken it all.

"Ah, this feels so good," I told Aaron, beginning to ride him, slowly at first.

With Aaron thrusting upwards in unison with my own movements his hands found my bouncing breasts, although struggled to hold on to them with our bucking movements. From time to time I paused to kiss Aaron, wanting to make it last as long as possible this time.

Eventually though I rode him with more abandon, pleased when Aaron's fingers found my clitoris to stimulate while I rode his bucking penis. When he came Aaron's eyes were closed, his breath coming in gasps, as jet after jet of semen spurted into my very depths - a surprisingly large amount considering he'd already come once. I'd been riding his magnificent penis for well over half an hour, something which stunned Aaron when he realised.

We were laying side by side, bathing in the afterglow of our lovemaking, when I told Aaron that I hoped it would be the first of many such encounters.

"Hopefully you'll find plenty of time to take me to bed during the work on my garden."

"I'd really like that!"

A week later the work on my garden commenced with Aaron's father and another guy doing the initial clearance work. Naturally with his father present our amorous adventures were put on hold. Still, during the week prior to the commencement Aaron had paid five visits to my house and our lovemaking seemed to get better each time. As I've already stated, Aaron proved an excellent pupil and made a point of doing all the things I'd taught him each time we made love. We also fucked a minimum of twice each visit.

The laying out of the new garden was left to Aaron and Ted, his father concentrating on all their regular contracts.

Aaron let Ted finish early each day, ostensibly to beat the rush hour traffic but really to get rid of the guy so we could make love.

Anyway, the work proceeded nicely as did my affair with Aaron, and I soon possessed a new garden layout which greatly pleased me actually. I was even more pleased when Aaron asked if he could continue visiting me now the work was complete.

"Of course, whenever and as often as you want!" I enthused.

I revelled in my toy-boy lover and did everything to ensure our affair would last for as long as possible.

By this time it was the end of June so following my procedure of splitting the year in half I'll finish here and resume the tale of my affair with Aaron in Chapter Forty-Three.

12