Sandi's Erotic Adventures Ch. 44

Story Info
Chapter Forty-Four. (January to March) 2020.
6k words
4.8
2k
2
0

Part 44 of the 45 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/26/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A semi-autobiographical account of my sexual encounters over many years.

Chapter Forty-Four. 2020.

(January to March.)

It was the first Saturday in January that I met Aaron's friend Will for the first time. He arrived in the afternoon as planned; Aaron having stayed overnight Friday of course.

Will, a tall dark-haired lad a few years older than Aaron, is also clean-shaven despite the fashion for beards these days, and very good-looking. He is unattached being too busy developing his own business, something to do with computers apparently, to have much time for girls.

Now it came down to it Aaron seemed the more nervous of the two which, considering how familiar he his with my body and the sheer number of times we've had sex, was surprising.

Anyway, an old hand at this, I perched myself on the end of the table and crossed my legs to reveal a glimpse of stocking top.

"Phew, Aaron told me you wear stockings. I didn't think anyone did these days," Will said, his eyes fixed on my legs.

Uncrossing them again I endeavoured to show even more thigh as I sat on the table lapping up the attention of the two young guys. Of course, Aaron has seen such sights many times before and showed less interest than Will who stood up and moved closer.

"There's no need to stand on ceremony," I smiled, parting my legs suggestively.

Will bent to kiss me and I felt his hand on my thigh as he did so.

When Will eventually straightened up I saw that Aaron had now moved closer on the other side of me. Both lads then stroked my thighs, easily coaxing them further apart, while taking it in turns to kiss me.

Aaron pulled my panties to one side urging his friend, "Have a feel of Sandi's cunt Will, it's fantastic."

Will needed no second invitation and his fingers were soon stroking my cunt lips before dipping inside, his breath quickening.

"You're really wet," he said.

"What did I tell you, she always is," Aaron remarked to his friend.

His fingers joined Will's between my thighs and it soon transpired that six fingers were exploring the delights of my cunt.

Will continued to kiss me, his tongue probing my mouth to entangle my own, and it was left for Aaron to open my top and slide it over my shoulders and off. My bra quickly followed suit, Aaron having become very proficient at undressing me by this time.

Both lads then transferred their attention to my breasts, mouths and tongues working on my nipples. This phase seemed to last a long time with Will's tongue proving as skilful as Aaron's.

Eventually, I slid from the table and throwing my arms around Will's neck kissed him passionately, aware of Aaron unzipping my skirt and pushing it downwards. However it was Will, kneeling on the carpet who pulled my panties down. Stepping out of both articles I kicked them away before planting my feet wide apart. Gazing between my thighs Will urged me to lay on the carpet so he could see better.

When I did so he promptly buried his face between my thighs. Well, he might profess to not having much experience with girls but he certainly knew what to do with his tongue! He soon had me writhing on the carpet, calling out ecstatically while he licked, sucked and even chewed my clitoris. Despite the near hysterical condition Will reduced me to I still retained enough attention to be aware of Aaron busily undressing in the background.

When Will eventually rose to his feet, having given me multiple orgasms, Aaron took over and I cried out joyously at the more familiar feel of his tongue at work on my cunt.

Will, naked himself now, knelt beside my face so I turned to take his penis head between my lips. Inevitably not as big as Aaron's, Will is himself reasonably well-endowed.

He leaned further over urging me to lick his balls and I was happy to oblige. The cunnilingus had ceased now and I assume Aaron was watching me working on his friends penis and balls with my mouth.

Both lads were playing with my breasts again when I suggested going up to the bedroom where we'd be more comfortable.

A whooping Aaron led the charge up the stairs.

"Your cunt looks and tastes fantastic Sandi," Will told me as we followed on more sedately. "You've a fine bum on you too," he added, giving it a light slap while following me up the stairs.

"You can spank me if you want," I told Will, pausing at the top of the stairs. "But don't be afraid to put plenty of force into it, Aaron's slaps are always too light for my liking."

"I'll give you a good spanking right enough!" Will exclaimed, grabbing my bottom to squeeze the cheeks forcefully. "You're one very randy lady, Aaron was right about that."

If he was surprised to see Will sit down and pull me across his lap Aaron didn't say anything but I knew he was watching intently as his friend spanked me. Will's spanks were considerably more forceful and thus more painful than any Aaron ever administered and my shrieks rang out, echoing around the bedroom.

"That's how it should be done to produce a nice plump, red and rosy bum," Will said to Aaron.

Kneeling on the carpet fired up by the spanking I called, "Fuck me now Will, hard and fast."

With a shout he dropped to the carpet behind me and I felt the tip of his penis seeking access. It slipped in with ease and taking me at my word Will began fucking me at lightening speed, Aaron's excited exclamation sounding out in the background.

I rather hoped he'd kneel in front of me so I could fellate his penis but it wasn't to be, Aaron was too preoccupied watching me being fucked by his friend.

He was evidently very fired up by what he saw because no sooner had Will's penis slipped from my cunt than Aaron's larger one drove inside. Gripping my hips he too fucked me hard and fast, my yells of joy ringing out as once again I experienced the delight of his massive penis drilling in and out of me.

Will knelt beside us playing with my swinging breasts while Aaron fucked me faster and faster until with a shout he came, his balls squashed up to my flesh while he emptied them deep inside me.

"I'm hoping that's just the beginning," I gasped to Will as he helped me up and onto the bed.

"What do you think," he grinned, waving an erect penis at me.

He and Aaron then knelt either side of me with their cocks over my mouth. I licked eagerly at both penis heads while the lads played with my breasts, paying most attention to the nipples. It would be easier to such each cock in turn I suggested so they moved back and turning my head I began working on Will's penis first. Aaron made himself useful by slipping a hand between my thighs.

So, while I sucked and licked Will's penis and he played with my breasts, Aaron fingered my cunt.

Eventually they swapped round so I could suck Aaron's penis while Will worked on my cunt, using both fingers and tongue.

"I can't wait any longer!" he suddenly exclaimed, and moving full length on top drove his penis into me.

Will's upper torso and face were slightly to one side allowing me to continue sucking Aaron's penis as he knelt over me. I kept going as long as I could but eventually had to relinquish Aaron's penis and give vent to shouts and screams of pleasure at the feel of Will's penis driving forcefully in and out of me.

Anyway, Aaron seemed content to simply stand and watch Will fucking me, moving round the bed to watch from different angles, and displaying no impatience despite our intercourse lasting a long time.

When Will finally finished Aaron stood at the foot of the bed, staring between my thighs and stroking his penis preparatory to mounting me.

"What a fantastic sight!" he exclaimed, continuing to stare between my thighs.

Will joined him and with both young guys staring between my legs I raised my bottom, thus pushing my sex at them.

"You ought to know my cunt very well by now Aaron, you've fucked me enough times."

"Yea, I've had Sandi hundreds of times," he said, perhaps rather boastfully to Will.

Aaron mounted me then and my wild cry rang out on feeling his massive penis driving into me yet again.

"And I hope they'll be many hundreds more!" I yelled as the youngster fucked me excitedly.

Relaxing on the bed between the two young guys later, I said that hopefully it was just the first of many such threesomes.

It was a few days later that Aaron arrived and asked if he could move in with me on a temporary/permanent basis as Will's flat was no longer an option. My initial thought was that they must have had a falling out over the threesome but the reason turned out to be very different.

It seems that Will's flat was just one of a number of properties in an area earmarked for redevelopment and all the tenants had been given notice to quit.

"It's a sod because Will's business premises are also included in the redevelopment scheme so he's desperately trying to find a replacement for that as well as a new flat."

"You don't need to ask! Of course you can move in, and for as long as you want."

"I can afford to pay you the same rent as I currently pay Will."

"You'll do no such thing. I don't want your money just your lovely big cock, and plenty of it!"

The deal was sealed with a two-hour plus, session of lovemaking.

Thus it was that Aaron moved in, ostensibly as my lodger occupying a spare bedroom overlooking the rear garden, but in reality as my lover sharing my bed. Lovely!

With Will's assistance he moved all his worldly possessions into the room which we arranged to give the impression that it was in use. The idea being to make the room looked lived in just in case Aaron's parents showed up to check his new accommodation. I suggested a certain amount of disorder, including a rumpled bed, to make it look authentic. The plan was for Aaron to use his own room to dress and undress but his nights would be spent in my bed. A perfect arrangement.

Aaron likes to watch me dressing in the mornings; he says it gives him a sense of intimacy with me somehow, and as he often starts work late, this being the quiet time of year for gardening, has plenty of opportunity.

Returning to the bedroom naked from my shower one morning, Aaron asked if I ever wore tights.

"Very rarely; I much prefer suspender belt and stockings finding them more feminine and convenient," I replied slipping my bra on.

"Makes for easier access I think you mean," he grinned, reaching up to slip his hand between my legs.

We had enjoyed a lengthy bout of lovemaking prior to my shower but Aaron was already aroused and wanting more. So was I of course but unfortunately I needed to be on the road for my appointment and reluctantly brushed his hand away.

"That's a first," he teased.

"This evening you can do as you want with me. For now though I must get moving."

I kissed Aaron on the lips and tip of his penis before putting my panties on. Finishing dressing I hurried from the bedroom.

One day I had a brain wave, I don't know why I hadn't thought of it before, and asked Aaron if Will had managed to find new business premises. Learning that he hadn't and in fact was now looking further afield I told Aaron about my ex-husband's 'workshop' attached to the house.

"There are loads of electric sockets as he used it to build and accommodate model railways. The building also has a small kitchen and toilet."

I did wonder after making the suggestion if Aaron would be happy about Will being here such a lot. Would he be jealous if I took a second lover? Because of course that was part of my plan.

However, Aaron said he'd get in touch with Will right away, seeming enthusiastic about the idea.

"We could have regular threesomes then couldn't we?" he remarked after ringing his friend.

"Of course," I replied, pleased by his response. "But would you be happy if I have a second lover on the premises. Might you feel jealous if I have sex with Will as well as you?"

"I'm fine with it. Actually I like the idea of seeing you with him again, it was great watching you when we had the threesome."

Of course my relationship with Aaron is a purely sexual one and couldn't be anything else given the very big difference in age so feelings of jealousy and such like emotions wouldn't enter into it. You could say that we use one another for sexual gratification pure and simple.

Will, whose business is something to do with computers, software designer and consultancy work or some such, the technicalities of which went over my head when he explained it, took one look at the 'workshop' and declared it ideal.

There are a couple of benches left by my ex-husband when he moved out which Will said would suit his purpose fine.

"It's got everything I need," he enthused over the small kitchenette and toilet. "If, with your permission of course, I could put a bunk bed up the end and maybe install a partition to close it off I wouldn't need to search for a flat."

I must admit his plan greatly excited me; two handsome young guys living at the house permanently and hopefully satisfying all my sexual needs in the process.

"You can use the shower and bathroom facilities in the house," I told Will. "We will just have to work out a sort of time-table to avoid clashing when both you and Aaron are here."

Will offered to pay me the same rent as his old premises to which I agreed. It meant that Will saved the money he would have paid for a flat so we were both happy.

"I'll draw up a proper contract to satisfy the legal side of the arrangement," I told him.

I arranged for a thorough clean of the workshop, or 'deep clean' in the jargon of the cleaning company who undertook the work, and then Will assisted by Danny, who I hadn't met before, erected a partition and did some decorating.

Danny, who started off as Will's employee, had quickly been made a partner in the business, possessing skills which Will apparently lacks.

"Danny is better working out in the field; he's more of a people person than I am when it comes to face to face discussion with customers, particularly at computer trade fairs when touting for new business," Will told me.

So, a third young guy would be on the premises sometimes. The future looked even rosier although I didn't see much of Danny in the early weeks. Whenever our paths did occasionally cross I found him to be a polite, well-spoken young guy. Bearded and with longish hair, Danny is about eighteen months older than Will.

Perhaps preoccupied with Will's move to the workshop there had been no further mention of another threesome, in fact Will hadn't made any sexual overtures towards me at all. So it was, that I decided to take matters into my own hands.

It was a Saturday morning in early February and after making love to me as exquisitely as ever, Aaron went off to work. He doesn't often work Saturdays but this was one of the rare times it was necessary; another of his bespoke garden designs.

I heard Will going to the bathroom for his shower at the arranged time, something he is very punctilious about, and so I fully opened my bedroom door. Returning to bed I arranged the duvet so that it only partially covered my body.

On hearing Will leave the bathroom a little later I called out asking if he'd got a minute to spare.

"Anything for you," he said, entering the bedroom.

He stopped just inside the door looking at my breasts, amply displayed, and asked what I wanted.

"Do I have to spell it out?" I said, smiling as I threw the duvet aside completely and parted my legs.

Will closed the bedroom door then, not that anyone else was in the house, and approaching the bed commented that it had been a waste of time dressing after his shower.

"Perhaps you'll know better in future."

While he stood at the foot of the bed undressing I moved my legs even further apart, eager to expose myself to him.

"I suppose Aaron had sex with you before going to work?"

"Of course, we make love every morning. I have a very large sexual appetite and now you are also living here expect to be fucked by the pair of you at every opportunity."

"And possess a very well used cunt I would imagine," Will said, lowering his face between my thighs.

I didn't reply but simply gave myself up to enjoy the glorious sensations aroused by Will's tongue in and around my cunt. Soon concentrating on my clitoris Will brought me to a series of noisy and convulsive orgasms before raising his face from between my thighs.

He moved forward to lay full length on top but didn't immediately enter me. I could feel his erection laying along the inside of my thigh while we kissed, his tongue probing my mouth.

Will seemed in no hurry to continue but with his kisses continuing I became desperate to feel his penis inside me so turning my face aside I urged him to put it in.

"Fuck me, give me what I need," I wailed.

There was a smile on Will's face when he eventually drove his penis into me. Teasing me that I was like a bitch on heat and would spread my legs for anything in trousers, Will began fucking me.

"I know," I wailed. "I can never get enough cock."

No more words were spoken then as we copulated lustily, the silence broken only by my cries of pleasure and Will's occasional grunts.

We were lying side by side sometime later when I impulsively took Will's hand and placing it between my thighs whispered, "Remember, this will always be available for you as it is for Aaron."

"You're a very generous lady," Will grinned, his fingers slowly stroking my cunt.

Sunday. February 9th.

Next day, the second of what I hoped would be many threesomes between Aaron, Will and myself took place.

I was laying beside Aaron, idly playing with his penis and balls while we awaited the appearance of Will, for my part hoping he wouldn't be long. Aaron was less impatient, happy to feel my hand on his genitals. By the time Will appeared I realised it would have been better if he'd stayed the night and put that proposal to them, pointing out that my king-sized bed would easily sleep three. The idea met with their approval, particularly Will's!

Laying between the two lads, my body being licked, kissed and caressed, I hoped this arrangement would last a long, long time. Little did I know then that my wish would be granted in a very unexpected way!

I held a penis in each hand while the lads continued working on my body, Will's exploring fingers moving slower than Aaron's perhaps due to the latter having greater familiarity with it.

"Ride my cock Sandi," Aaron soon urged, knowing it's a position I like as much as he.

Squatting over Aaron I was about to take his penis in my hand when Will seized it, much to Aaron's surprise I think.

"I'll guide it in while you hold your cunt lips open," Will said.

So, with Will directing it upwards I sank down onto Aaron's penis with a happy sigh.

"Full again!"

Slapping my bottom, Will urged, "Ride it cowgirl."

"Keep doing that!" I told Will, as moving my hips and buttocks I settled into a steady rhythm, Aaron as always playing with my breasts.

While I rode Aaron's thrusting penis the pleasurable sensations were enhanced by Will spanking my bottom.

Eventually, the spanking ceased and while continuing to enjoy Aaron's lovely big penis sliding in and out of my cunt I was nevertheless aware that Will was now kneeling on the bed behind me. His hands stroking my undulating bottom and soon spreading the cheeks apart to stimulate my anus with a finger tip felt divine.

"Oh yes, don't stop," I called, continuing my ride of Aaron's penis.

Will continued to stroke my anus with his fingers but then I felt his body pressing up to mine. Next, the shaft of Will's penis was sliding up and down the crevice between my buttocks while I rode Aaron's upwards thrusting penis.

"Can I put it in?" Will asked suddenly and with a slight tremor in his voice. "You know, would you take both of us at once."

12