Sandi's Erotic Adventures Ch. 44

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You'll find anal lubricant in the top drawer," I told him in answer.

Will slipped from the bed to seek, and quickly find, the tube of lubricant. Meanwhile Aaron was staring up at me in disbelief.

"Surely you don't want him at the same time!"

"Why not."

I continued to slowly ride Aaron's penis while he remained motionless now. On Will's return to the bed I ceased my movements so he could apply the lubricant, both to my anal opening and his own penis. Then I felt the tip of it prodding at me.

"Incredible!" Aaron called, aware of Will's penis sliding into my anus.

We quickly settled into a mutually satisfying rhythm with Will's penis driving in and out of my anus in time with Aaron's in my cunt.

Aaron's disbelief had given way to excitement now and he was pumping up and down faster. Will for his part matched Aaron's pace and with the two cocks pumping in and out of me faster and faster I found myself wondering who would come first.

It was Will and I remained motionless on Aaron's penis for a moment when I felt the semen spurting into my anus.

Waiting until Will withdrew I then continued my ride of Aaron's big fat penis, knowing from experience his own climax wasn't far off.

Later, I went to take a shower leaving the two lads talking excitedly about what had happened.

Following on from our second threesome Will regularly stayed the night. Drifting off to sleep, flanked by my two young lovers, gave me a lovely feeling and it was a lottery which of them mounted me first in the mornings!

It was towards the end of February that the following incident occurred.

Arriving home I was absolutely bursting to do a wee and dashed upstairs to the bathroom.

Vaguely aware of a figure emerging from the shower I called, "Sorry, desperate to do a wee."

With that I pulled my skirt up, slipped my panties down and sat on the toilet. Only then did I realise that the naked figure was Danny. His face was a picture, mouth gaping and with a reddening tinge suffusing his cheeks, if through embarrassment or simply the heat from the shower I don't know. What I do know is that he was fully erect and a fine looking specimen it was too! Following the stresses of the day I wanted it.

Much relieved I wiped myself while Danny remained transfixed and staring. Slipping my panties off completely I crossed to drop them into the laundry basket, brushing the flimsy garment against his penis as I did so. I then took the towel from a bemused Danny's hand.

"Let me dry you off before we get down to it," I said, starting off by towelling his back and very shapely bottom.

"Get down to what?"

"Well, I hate to see an erection go to waste so we're going to do something about it, aren't we."

Danny remained silent while I dried his chest before moving the towel downwards. Slowly and carefully I dried his penis and balls before speeding up to quickly dry Danny's legs. I wanted the guy and wanted him now!

Kneeling in front of him I set to work on Danny's penis with my mouth for a moment before turning and lifting my skirt up over my rump I rested my arms on the toilet seat.

"Fuck me now, do it as fast as you like and then we'll go to my bedroom for a nice long slow session of lovemaking."

"Oh my God!"

Obviously shocked by my blatant behaviour he nevertheless dropped to his knees and I felt his fingers between my thighs.

Probably more sexual experienced than either Aaron or Will I thought, Danny's penis slid inside with ease and I felt his hands gripping the top of my thighs.

"Will told me you were free and easy with it but I never expected this!" he exclaimed, his penis driving deep.

With Danny fucking me with fast, very deep penis thrusts, neither of us were aware that we had company. However, when Danny came, his penis buried to the hilt inside me, Will's voice said, "Told you she'd be up for it Danny, didn't I," and he gave us a round of applause.

"I wondered where you'd got to so came looking," he explained to Danny.

Seeing Will undoing his jeans I remained where I was but pulled Danny's towel across to cushion my knees.

"Ever ready Sandi," Will said, slapping my bottom several times before driving his penis into me.

Will fucked me steadily and I was pleased to see Danny stimulating his penis as he watched us. Perhaps another voyeur in the making, like Aaron?

When Will had finished I was picked up, carried to the bedroom, and stripped naked by the lads. There followed a very pleasant hour and a half of lovemaking during which both lads fucked me again, Will anally this time, something he has a penchant for it seems.

Danny watched unfazed while Will bum fucked me so I assume he'd been told about my willingness for anal intercourse.

While enjoying a nice long soak in the bath later I was delighted to think that I had now made a conquest of all three young guys and could look forward to a great deal of pleasurable sex over the coming days, and hopefully months.

March.

When I arrived home from a work trip, as it happens the last one I would be taking for the foreseeable future, I found Will stretched out on the settee. He apologised, explaining that he wasn't in the habit of lounging about on my furniture but had dozed off while waiting for Danny to finish faffing about in the shower. He always takes an age as I know all too well.

"You look really attractive and sexy in your business suit," he remarked.

"Hopefully I look attractive and sexy whatever I'm wearing."

I stepped closer to him and moved my feet as far apart as the rather tight skirt would allow.

"Oh you do, you do!"

Will sat upright and slid his hands up my legs. Seeing my smile he ran his hands higher, pushing the hem of the skirt over my stocking tops.

I ran my fingers through Will's hair remarking that this was a nice welcome home, as I felt his hands easing my panties down. With my eager assistance the panties were soon off and Will asked if I'd been away for three nights or four.

"Four."

"Did you drop your knickers for anyone in that time?"

"No."

"What! Surely with your sexual appetite you must have spread your legs for at least one guy."

"Well I didn't actually, too busy working," I told him truthfully.

"You must be desperate for cock by now then so us guys are in for a bonanza tonight!" Will chortled before urging me to straddle his face.

He returned to the prone position on the settee while I removed my skirt. Next I climbed onto the settee and squatted over his face. A small amount of adjusting our respective positions and then I felt the first delicate flick of his tongue on my cunt lips

With his hands on my bottom stroking the cheeks, finger tips raking the crevice between them, Will continued his work on my cunt. I grasped the back of the settee, moaning ecstatically.

My joy increased immeasurably when a naked Danny suddenly appeared on front of me. No words were spoken as I took the end of the proffered penis between my lips.

Soon though I had to relinquish it and give vent to repeated cries of pleasure as the orgasm rocked my body.

"That was something I didn't expect to find after my shower," Danny said, helping me regain my feet.

His clothing scattered over the carpet indicated the speed with which he'd undressed.

"Try a taste of Sandi's cunt Danny then we'll both fuck her. Says she hasn't had any cock for four days, if you can believe that," Will said, standing up.

"That was a very pleasant experience but none too comfortable at my age," I told them. "Let's try something else."

Pausing to shed my top and bra I then sat on the end of the table and lay back, spreading my legs wide.

"What a phenomenal sight!"

The words were Danny's as was the tongue which subsequently licked my cunt. With Danny performing cunnilingus on me, very proficiently I might add, Will took my breasts in his hands. His fingers stroked and pinched my nipples and realising he had removed his clothing with praise worthy speed, my hand found his penis, a very erect penis testifying to the finale awaiting me. Danny had already proved his worth when it comes to cunnilingus and it's no exaggeration to say he took me to the very heights of pleasure, a series of violent orgasms convulsing my body.

"You go first," Will said, so his friend scooped my legs up perpendicular to my body and before I'd had time to come back down to earth, drove his penis into me.

With Will continuing to stroke my breasts, Danny gripped my angles to hold them high as he fucked me steadily. I cried out with the ecstasy of the moment and the sight of Aaron looming up beside the table. He unzipped swiftly and my cries were soon stifled by Aaron's penis in my mouth.

When he came Danny remained with his penis inside me for a time, despite Will's impatience.

"Sandi arrived home sex starved and desperate for cock," Will explained to Aaron when he eventually took up his position between my legs.

Danny was now beside the table and bent to kiss me on the lips.

"That was good. You're a hot fuck randy Sandi and turn us all on," he murmured before returning his lips to mine.

Danny transferring his mouth to my nipple, I was able to shout my joy when Will's penis drove into me. I was holding a penis in each hand then, pleased to feel Danny's rapidly hardening again, while Will fucked me steadily. My nipples were being pinched and played with by the guys either side of me and I squeezed their cocks excitedly.

With a loud shout Will climaxed and Aaron promptly took his place. My cries of joy were even louder as the larger penis powered in and out of me. Will took the vacant place beside me so I still had two cocks to hold, his quickly growing hard again like Danny's.

With Aaron fucking me as brilliantly as ever and with two erect cocks in my hands I thought excitedly that the session would go on for quite a while yet.

Willing hands then helped me from the table and when I suggested resuming our activities in my bedroom Will scooped me up in his arms. He carried me up the stairs to the bedroom with ease and on being deposited in the very centre of the bed I immediately spread my legs.

What followed was sheer bliss. With my bottom raised by a pillow pushed beneath it, one of the lads began performing cunnilingus on me while the others licked, kissed and caressed my body, both paying plenty of attention to my nipples.

I deliberately didn't name the one whose face was between my thighs because they swapped places many times over the course of perhaps an hour? I lost all track of time as my three lovers pleasured me, my ecstatic cries ringing out each time another orgasm convulsed my body.

Eventually though, I lay on the bed, my body glowing and glistening with sweat, excitedly aware that they were drawing lots to see who went first.

It was to be Aaron and while he slid on top of me I urged the others to hold my legs really wide apart and also pin my arms down.

"So it feels as if I'm being taken by force," I explained.

Will was enthusiastic about the plan, Danny less so, but he played his part in my scenario in spite of any misgivings he felt.

So it was that with the two lads holding my four limbs Aaron fucked me vigorously, roughly in fact, evidently fired up by this type of scenario.

Danny went next and with Aaron's grip on my limbs equalling Wills in strength it really felt as if I was being taken by force this time. Danny's grip on my limbs had felt decidedly limp, as if he was still unsure about the scenario.

Still, perhaps due to being less fired up by the situation Danny fucked me slower and more controlled, thus lasting considerably longer than Aaron, prompting Will to mutter, "Come on mate, you've been at it for nearly half an hour now. Others are waiting a turn."

Danny came soon after, if due to Will's admonition I don't know.

Will then mounted me and with no one holding them at that particularly moment scooped my legs up to double them back to my shoulders.

"My cock didn't need guidance to find its way inside your gaping cunt sexy Sandi," he said, beginning to fuck me.

This is a position I love. My legs doubled back and pinned to my shoulders by the male on top makes it seem as if I'm being taken forcibly, although perhaps less so than the previous scenario, and my excited yells rang out each time Will's penis drove into me.

This, the first foursome with my young lovers would, due to the lockdown, be repeated many times over the coming months.

With a pandemic rife in the world and beginning to affect the UK I urged Danny to move in with the rest of us, that way with the lockdown imminent I would be incarcerated with three randy young lads attending to all my sexual needs. Every cloud has a silver lining!

I've always done a certain amount of work from home and will try to increase that from now on. Will and Danny's business being online anyway working from home is easy for them so Aaron is the only one of us who continues working away, with the gardening contracts organised so that the team travel in separate vehicles, a couple of additional vans procured to facilitate that arrangement.

With all social events cancelled, pubs etc closed and a lockdown now announced my foresight in urging Danny to move into the house is looking like a good move.

Although I wouldn't wish covid-19 on my worst enemy I relish the prospect of unlimited sex that the lockdown could bring. I envisaged three and foursomes taking place on a regular basis and I wasn't wrong!

From the middle of March onwards almost every day began with the three lads fucking me one after the other, only the running order varied!

(To be continued.)

12