S&P: Interrogation Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sometimes. When we made Tricialeigh, I wrenched his seed right out of him and sent it straight to my egg. We don't make a habit of it, though."

Sue ran a hand through her hair and then stared at the hand, disgusted. "My God! I sweated like a pig! And that studio was freezing! Why didn't I notice before?"

Carol checked her own hair and made a horrible funny face. "I didn't notice either. We must have been too wrapped up in our casework."

Sue hopped up, hurried into the bathroom, and turned on the shower. "Linda worries over me much as my mom does. If I catch cold, she'll rush me to the doctor. Maybe if I take a good hot shower and lower the temperature gradually, I can keep from getting a chill. Do you want one, too?"

"I'll wait until you finish. Roger's working a late shift, so I'll call Mom and Dad and make sure Tricialeigh's okay."

"Figured you wouldn't want to see me naked," Sue said with a smile. "Don't worry, the shower is enclosed and it will fog up completely. Do you want to wash your hair before we switch out?"

"Probably a good idea. You sure there's enough shampoo and conditioner for us?"

"There should be." Sue put toiletries on the lavatory sink, then closed the bathroom door to get undressed. "Come in when you've checked in with your parents."

The telephone call took about fifteen minutes. Yes, Tricialeigh was fine, said the proud Nana; she had played during the day and gone right to bed in Mommy's old room that night. They discussed the hurricane and whether it would hit Orlando directly, and how much rain it might dump on Georgia.

Sotto voce even though it wasn't necessary, Carol discussed Pete Moskow's drinking problem and asked if he had burned all his bridges in Jackson County. Nana called Grandpa to the phone and discussed opportunities for Pete elsewhere. Probably not there in Jackson County, at least not yet; but CNN was looking for a director in Charleston, South Carolina, and Pete would qualify.

Carol hung up, stripped down to her panties, and entered the bathroom. She was happy to see two large, fluffy robes hanging outside the shower. Sue was still inside, with the cold water on. Carol averted her eyes, went to the sink and turned on the water. She examined the shampoo bottle, decided it would work with conditioner, bent her head under the stream and went to work scrubbing her scalp.

Sue, who had turned her back when Carol entered the bathroom, asked Carol for some body lotion in Sue's purse. Carol left the bathroom, spotted the purse, got out the body lotion bottle and noticed it was almost empty. She checked her own purse and found a sample bottle of her own. She carried both purses into the bathroom in case either of them needed other toiletries, passed the near-empty bottle to Sue, and went back to work on her hair.

After a moment, Sue called: "Carol, could I borrow yours?"

Carol was agreeable, but she stood up too fast. Shampoo streamed into her eyes and water sprayed onto the floor. As Carol groped for her purse, her foot slipped, and she crashed to the floor on her tailbone. Both purses spilled around her.

Sue got out of the shower as quickly as she dared, and hurried to Carol. "My God, are you all right?"

"Just my bottom." Carol stood up slowly and carefully. Her pelvis hurt pretty badly.

"Let me look at it," Sue said. She knelt, took Carol's panties at the waistband, and peeled them down and off. She reached above the pelvis and massaged the base of Carol's spine. "Does that hurt?"

"Yes, but not too bad. It's worst in the bones leading to the hips."

Sue petted the area, searching for signs of a fracture. There didn't seem to be any.

All of a sudden, Carol giggled. "Look at us. Here we are, stark naked in front of each other, you're looking at me through the eyes of a woman who loves sex with a woman, and you're acting like my doctor!"

Sue shook her head. "Aren't you supposed to be the serious sister? Only you would giggle at a time like this." Then she smiled. "Look at our purses! Do you want to go lie down while I clean up?"

"No," Carol said. "Let me get on my knees and pick up stuff."

A minute later, from Sue: "A pocket rocket? You? And ... my God, is that a sausage? Don't tell me you ..."

"Don't say another word until you tell me about this." And Carol waved a bottle of flavored lubricating oil in front of Sue's eyes. Sue blushed scarlet, and there was a lot of her to blush. To tell the truth, Carol was just as embarrassed.

Sue found a robe and slipped it on. "Go take your shower, then come out and tell me how you feel."

* * * * *

When Carol came out, dressed in the other robe and wearing a towel around her head, Sue was already in bed under the covers. Carol dangled her panties from one finger and looked at them in disgust - wet, somewhat dirty, shampoo in the crotch. She definitely couldn't wear them to bed.

"Guess you'll have to put them in the laundry bag," Sue said. "If this storm keeps up, we may be here for a couple days at least."

"My only pair, too," Carol said sadly.

Sue sat up. "We'll go shopping in the morning if we can. I got your purse packed pretty well. It's on the night table beside you."

Carol opened the hotel room door, put the panties in the laundry bag, returned to her bed and sat on the covers. Sue averted her eyes. Carol took off the robe, put on the long T-shirt, hung the robe up and got under the comforter and a blanket. Each woman shut off her bedside lamp.

The howling wind and driving rain made sleep impossible.

"Sue?"

"Yes, Carol?"

"I didn't mean to embarrass you."

"That's funny ... I thought I had embarrassed you ever so much more. I was just so surprised you used ... those things. Is Roger really that big?"

Carol grinned. "No way. Very few men are, I have no doubt. It's what they do with what they have that's important."

"What does Roger do with what he has?"

"He fills me. He completes me. And you?"

"Linda doesn't fill me, but she makes me become part of her and the other way around. I guess I just wondered how a guy could do so much for a woman. When I was in school, I heard lots of locker talk about guys' things, and it didn't impress me one bit. I'll bet half the girls in my high school graduating class are divorced by now, maybe more than that. Once the big salami lost its appeal, the man did too."

Carol sat up and switched on her light. She began gathering the covers in her arms, gradually building a human-sized form. Sue sat up, switched on her own light, and looked over at Carol.

Carol said softly, "If Roger had the monster thing the girls talked about, I would never have opened up to him. He'd either have been too proud of it or too embarrassed by it. I concentrated on the man. Whether I could cradle him in my arms, or he could cradle me in his, whether we were in sync when we kissed and moved about, whether our minds melded, whether we felt the same touches, the same nerve endings, the same depth of character, a whole bunch of things."

Sue's eyebrows went up. "I could describe Linda in almost exactly those words."

Long pause. Sue continued.

"Do you and he ever have ... oral sex?"

"Not every time, but yes. I just treat his cock like a treasure. I dance my tongue around it, take it in and out again, sometimes vacuum-suck on it, nurse his balls, and sometimes I just put it in front of my nose and admire it."

"How is he on you?"

"He really wants to worship my pussy. I think he tries to avoid the clit because he thinks he'll lick it raw. He'll delve his tongue into my depths, lick the inner and outer lips, wipe his face on my thighs and tummy, and press his tongue hard against the upper wall looking for the G-spot."

Sue sighed. "I have always heard that nobody knows how to make love to a woman like a woman. I know that's true for Linda and me. We do all those things, lick on the clit, suck on the lips ... sometimes she'll spank me with the hairbrush and massage my buns until they get so warm I can't stand it." Sue flashed a wicked grin. "You don't ever spank Tricialeigh, do you?"

Carol shook her head no. "Mom and Dad never spanked me. Lori, my first mom, I don't remember her spanking me either. They genuinely didn't want to hurt me. If I had been a hell-raiser, maybe things would have been different."

Sue replied: "I got quite a few whippings from my dad. He didn't like to do it either, but he was afraid my mom was spoiling me. He finally gave it up when I reached puberty. That was when he started drinking, because he felt more and more out of touch as I got closer to my mom. Daddy's little girl became a woman, and not the woman he expected. The fact that he and Mom were such different people, with pretty much just me in common, made it worse."

Sue sighed. "He grew to hate me, but it was always with sadness and remorse for not being a better dad. I've never hated him. But that was one reason I never dated guys ... I didn't want to marry a guy, have a child, and break up later. I wouldn't be a good mom. I don't know how you do it."

Carol thought for a long time.

"A child is a trial from the moment you know you're carrying one. Tricialeigh is a wonderful girl, but she's going to give me a lot of heartache. If I wasn't 100 percent certain I could be a mom, I would have had my tubes tied or had Roger get a vasectomy, or both. What about you ... has your biological clock been ticking?"

Sue shook her head. "Not mine. Linda's. She's going through menopause. She feels she's too old to adopt, or to have me bear a child through insemination. And she doesn't want anything but the best for a child she'd raise. When your mom worked on that fatal child-abuse case, Linda would come home and cry on my shoulder, just seeing what Pat was going through. We made a pact ... we wouldn't take any steps toward parenting until Linda was reconciled with her own children. You know how long that took. By then ..." Sue took a long time to collect herself ... "I realized I couldn't do it either. I can love other people's kids, but I can't raise my own."

Carol thought back to the man who had beaten and starved his child, and was doing life without parole in a hellhole prison. Yes, she could understand. It had nearly broken her own mom to see a child die senselessly. Mom had had Dad as support, and had committed herself to bearing and raising "little" brother Mikie. Linda and Sue ... they couldn't be mother and father at once.

"Sue, this is changing the subject, but will you show me, at least in words, how Linda makes you whole?"

Sue gave it long consideration.

"If you will show me what you feel with Roger, I'll show you what I feel with Linda."

"We do it to ourselves, not to each other," Carol replied. "It wouldn't feel right."

"Glad you said that."

Long pause while each woman thought about masturbation. Neither had done it with anyone else in the room (spouses didn't count), particularly not around her best friend. Each decided that there was no way to break the friendship by making passes at one another, because there was too much mutual respect.

Sue asked: "Why do you have those things? Can they really substitute for Roger?"

Carol replied: "I create an alternate reality. I put the dildo into me and hold it, not moving it, just letting the sensations elsewhere travel down and translate into something to spasm against. I turn the vibrator on as low as I can and use it for his touch. I clutch the bedcovers to me to simulate his soft skin."

Sue nodded in agreement, then added her own comment. "I guess you saw the famous hairbrush."

The famous hairbrush, which had fallen from Sue's purse during the mix-up in the bathroom, was Linda's family heirloom. Sue had seen it when she worked with Linda, and put it to good use when she and Linda finally moved in together. A dozen swats on each buttock had sent Linda into the throes of passion. Eventually, Linda had used it on Sue. Then Sue knew why.

Sue got out of bed, rummaged in her purse, and found the hairbrush and the massage oil. She sat on the bed, placed the cover over her lap, and slipped off her panties. "Sometimes Linda and I like to touch each other's breasts through cloth, usually when we're making out on the couch. So I'll keep this shirt on for now."

Carol got up, retrieved the items from her purse, and frowned. Sue spoke again.

"Carol, do you need massage oil? You can rub it between your hands to heat it."

"I'm very turned on, but I think I will. Are you going to stay under the covers?"

"Yes; otherwise the air conditioning will dry me out. Trust me; if I go over the top, you'll know when I do."

"Me too," Carol replied. She brought the dildo over to Sue, who coated it in massage oil. Carol took an experimental lick. "Pretty good. Not the same as a cock with him behind it, but I won't complain."

"Thanks. Linda massages me with the oil and then licks it off. It mixes well with pussy juice, too."

"I'm glad," Carol said, and returned to the bed. She lay down, pulled the covers to waist level, and asked: "Do you want to go first?"

Sue smiled broadly. "Yes, thank you."

Sue gathered the bedclothes and lined the edge of the bed with them, blocking most of Carol's view. She knelt on the bed, picked up the silver-backed hairbrush and admired it for a moment. Then she pulled her T-shirt high enough for the hem to rest on her breasts, and knelt down with her face burrowing into her pillow, using one arm as support and the other to hold the brush at the right angle.

Then she started in.

WHACK! WHACK! WHACK!

Carol squeezed her eyes shut as her friend swung the brush, thinking of the pain Sue must be inflicting on herself. Eventually she opened one eye and looked in Sue's direction. Only Sue's face, contorted in a determined expression, and part of her ass could be seen. The brush just kept coming down at various angles, alternating buttocks. Carol squeezed her eyes shut again, and kept them shut until the brush rattled as it was replaced on the nightstand.

"How can you take that much?" Carol whispered. "I'd knock Roger unconscious and bolt for the door if he did that to me."

"Usually not nearly this much," Sue replied through clenched teeth. She raised herself on her elbows and began pouring massage oil into her hands. "If it's done right, the pain isn't as bad as you'd think. Linda can stand a lot more ... guess it's mild compared to labor pains, or she needs me to punish her and then show deep concern for her, or both."

Sue propped herself with one shoulder and began massaging her buttocks with both hands. She refilled her hands and laid an extra dollop on her lower back, where it trickled up, and at the tops of her thighs, where it trickled down. Then she lay flat on her stomach and pulled the blankets over her.

"It takes a while to settle in. While I'm waiting, why don't you show me what's so great about a male organ?"

Carol sat up and put the artificial penis in her lap, pointing upward. She said: "Usually I worship it while kneeling in front of him or lying over him, but this way is okay. I usually just take it in my hands and look it over. Not like I don't know everything about it by now, but you never stop admiring true beauty."

With the tip of one finger, Carol traced the substitute penis just beneath the head. She stopped below the urethral opening and gently ran her finger up and down the underside of the shaft. She repeated the process with each finger on that hand, then used combinations of two fingers, three and finally four, closing her hand around it when she finished. She repeated the process with her other hand.

"I can't tell you," Carol said without turning, "how long it took for me to figure out his pleasure spots. He admitted he didn't know them himself. So I touched myself a lot and found out my own pleasure spots, and then figured where they would be on him. There were a lot of similarities."

"Wow," Sue said. The massage oil was starting to settle in, and she told Carol as much. "When the pain goes away, the blood flows into my cheeks and – well, you can guess where else. Linda tries to get the blood flowing even more, rubbing, caressing, tickling." She put her hands under the sheet and did it to herself.

Carol held the penis in both hands and brought it up to her face. She flicked at it with her tongue. She swallowed some of the massage oil and smiled. "No wonder Linda likes to lick this off you. Even by itself, it tastes pretty good."

"Going undercover as a clerk in a sex-toy shop had some fringe benefits," Sue giggled. "Linda came in one day posing as a customer and bought this. When the operation ended, we contacted the supplier and set up an account with them. Ohhhhh ..." The warm massage oil was doing its work. The moan came following a trickle onto one of Sue's nipples.

With her thumbs, Carol massaged the head of the artificial penis. "I love it when he opens and closes my vaginal lips, so I expose the little hole for his urethra and cover it again in rhythm. Then I hold it apart and tease the hole." The artificial penis had no hole, but Carol demonstrated anyway. Then she bobbed her head and took the head in her mouth. Her jaw worked vigorously.

"There are a lot of ways to suck on a man?" Sue asked. "The prostitutes I've busted act like there were just one or two."

Carol pulled the dildo out of her mouth. "That must come from an empty soul. They've never enjoyed sex because it's all work to them. And they don't want the customers to really care for them, so they give them minimum treatment." She resumed sucking, taking in more this time.

The warmth in Sue's loins had reached optimum levels. She pulled off the T-shirt, lay back down and cupped her breasts, working the oil over the nipples and gently pulling on them. "Linda loves to lick my breasts."

Carol removed the dildo from her mouth, scooted further underneath the covers and brushed the dildo over her breasts. "Roger loves it too. He tries to avoid the nipples – Tricialeigh bit them a lot when she was nursing and he's afraid they're still too sensitive. Sometimes I coax him into rubbing his cock against the nipples instead." She used the phallus in that way. "But his tongue is mighty talented. I love it when he draws a cross from top to bottom and side to side, and then starts at the outsides and swirls in to the center."

Sue massaged the oil into her nipple. "Linda likes to take as much into her mouth as she can. Then she uses the tip of the tongue above or below and near the base. She'll alternate: top of tongue for rough stimulation, under the tongue for smooth."

Carol sucked on the dildo until much of the lubricant was gone. Wrapping a sheet around herself, she stood and crossed to Sue's nightstand. "This lube would be good for a sore throat; it feels warm and tingly. May I please have some more?"

Sue turned on her back, pulled the covers up to her shoulders, and held out her hands. "If you'll give me a double handful, you can have as much as you like."

Carol acceded and then gave the dildo an extra-special coating. She returned to bed, licked the dildo once more, and then ran it all the way down the front of her body. When it reached the juncture of her thighs, she rubbed it along her vulva.

Sue was applying the oil to any part of her body that hadn't already been coated. She cupped her vulva with one hand and left it there. The other hand circled from her stomach to her thighs and back again. A concerned thought entered her mind.

"Is that going to hurt when you put it in? You'll already have a nasty bruise on your ass. Don't use it if it's going to strain anything."

What Sue got in response was a long moan. Carol had slowly, slowly, slowly slid the long shaft into her sheath. She took in a deep breath and held it, getting used to the feel inside her.