S&P: Interrogation Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"A cock plunging in and out of me is great, especially if Roger moves it around. But this feels just as good. Don't worry. I loosened up some after giving birth, and it's not pressing against my tailbone, so it will be fine."

Carol reached up and got the vibrator. Sue turned her eyes to look, while the hand over her own pussy got closer and closer to pressing hard against the flesh and tissue. It was a form of teasing, and it worked.

Carol's form of teasing was to run the vibrator along her shoulder, part way up her neck, and then stop. She held it against her check, and then shifted it to the other shoulder. "That's how Roger likes to kiss me. How does Linda like to kiss you?"

Sue's breath was coming harder now. Her hand was pushed pretty hard against her opening, and her other hand was trailing between her buttocks. "Deep soul kisses to the mouth, deeper still to my pussy. Little butterfly kisses to my tingling ass and clit. Everywhere else, she wants to swallow me whole."

It was getting more difficult for Carol to talk as well. "Roger is extraordinarily gentle, unless I insist he do otherwise." She let the vibrator buzz along her Eustachian tube, connecting the jaw to the ear, and trailed it up to the earlobe. "When I tell him to cut loose, he does. Often he knows it nonverbally, by my actions. He likes to do two or three things at once. Kiss my earlobe; massage my breasts; finger my clit." Leaving the vibrator near the earlobe, she used her hands to do the other two things.

"Linda rests her head on my breasts, and I do the same for her. I'll kiss down her stomach, go past her pussy to her thighs, and then go back up." Sue used her fingers and the massage oil as a pretty fair lip substitute. "I like it like that."

"Does Linda dive into you so deep with her tongue you think she'll smother? I'd love it when Roger does that. I let him up every minute or so to inhale deeply."

"Linda ... doesn't do that ... as often as she ... used to." Sue was having trouble breathing herself. "The bout with pneumonia really rattled her. But when ... she presses ... against me ... like this ..." Sue squeezed her legs around a head-sized lump of bedspread and pile-drove it into the hand that still cupped her pussy. "And ... uses the rough tongue ... on ... the tip ... of the clit ... and ... the soft part ... farther up ... the stem ... oh, my God."

Sue wasn't ready to orgasm yet; she was being descriptive and getting unusually turned on by same. The rough edge of her finger rubbed the tip of her clitoris; the softer middle part of the finger rubbed the stem. Her other fingers traced the lips of her vulva, waiting for the moment to plunge inside.

Carol hugged the covers in an iron grip, somewhat simulating hugging Roger's body. She got an idea and brought two of her own fingers around to kiss them. With some work, they felt like Roger's lips. She plunged her tongue between the fingers. A shudder went through her frame and her vaginal walls clamped down on the dildo, one long grip and then a flutter. She picked the vibrator off her neck and put it on her lower stomach.

Sue brought her lubricant-coated fingers into her vagina at last. She probed upward for her G-spot. She had time for one more question. "Would you tell me ... how ... direct clit ... stimulation ... works for you?"

Carol had been very, very happy with the vibrator on her stomach, where it rested over the solar plexus and stimulated the nerves. Her vagina was all aflutter now, and the muscles gripping the dildo made the rubber shaft feel alive. But she was curious herself. Roger couldn't very well fuck her with his tongue and his cock at the same time. Just maybe ...

Carol turned the vibrator up a notch, to what she estimated a tonguing would feel like, and placed it on her clit.

"Sue! It works! It works!"

Sue made a four-finger thrusting rod and let her vagina have it, with her thumb taking over clitoral stimulation. Her other hand wrung her buttocks to close the vagina and open it. She froze.

Carol voluntarily gripped the dildo with her vaginal muscles as hard as she could, then let go. The involuntary action of the vaginal muscles instantly took over.

"OH, MY GOD!" I'm not going to tell you which woman said it. Wouldn't matter.

Sue rose from the bed except for her shoulders and her feet. Carol clung to the simulated man and shook so hard she nearly tumbled to the floor.

The two women lost track of time. Sue held her breath longer than she thought any person could hold it. Carol expelled most of the air from her lungs and didn't inhale again until her body screamed for oxygen. Then she took it in great gulps. A whoosh from Sue accompanied her body sinking back to the bed.

Nobody, including them, knows how long they stayed in their positions.

Carol moved first, removing the dildo very slowly from its nest. Sue held her hands in place, withdrawing one finger at a time but keeping the palms as they were.

A thought came to Carol's brain.

"Roger and Linda would never believe this."

Sue said: "I think you're right. I swear she was right here with me. God, I want to get her off so much! She won't know what hit her when I get back."

Carol: "Roger felt like this last night." She had a thought. "Last night ... it was just like the night we made Tricialeigh. I wanted him so much that night because I wanted a baby so much! Last night ... My God, I wanted him for him! I still do!"

Long pause. Finally Sue spoke.

"We'll never get to sleep. My sheets are soaked. Yours too, I'm sure."

Carol agreed. "We'll have to shower again, put on those robes and draw for the couch and the easy chair."

Sue didn't move yet. "Carol, don't take this wrong, but for making me think of Linda this way ... I could kiss you."

"I could, too." Carol nodded. "It would be so wrong to kiss you like a lover, but I want you as a friend."

"Dear God, thank you and thank Carol. Carol, I didn't see your pussy, but I saw your heart. Please let it be this warm."

"You got it."

The two women eventually showered, dressed in robes, and went into the sitting room to sleep. They found out later that a tree had snapped clean in two at a particular moment, thanks to the near-hurricane-force winds. They knew what moment it was because a neighbor had heard it - a neighbor listening through the walls.

That news came later. Before she dozed off, however, Carol had a thought, about how similar the previous night had been to the night on which she had conceived ...

(To Be Continued)