Sandra

Story Info
A threesome night to remember and to forget.
4.3k words
19.7k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sandra felt hot and wet.  She could not quite remember what her dream was about, but she knew that Professor played a major role in it, along with Mark, her husband.  Awakened, she heard their voices in the living room where she left them before going to bed. 

"Go back to your dream, this is what you want, this is why your pussy is so wet," whispered into her ear Rebel, Sandra's inner troublemaker.

"Stop, get up! Don't listen to her! You are a good wife to Mark. This is all because of that Professor, he is trouble." yelled Gigi, her inner good girl, but she was yelling from somewhere far away and Sandra could barely hear her. 

Oh god, he is trouble indeed, thought Sandra touching herself.  Getting up meant going back and facing Professor for real. Contrary to Gigi's concern, going back to the dream seemed like a safer option.

She was about to plunge back into her wet slumber when she realized that Mark's and Professor's voices were getting close. The door opened and both men entered the bedroom.  Sandra instinctively pulled her blanket all the way to her chin.  She saw Professor closing the door behind him and realized that he was not there to just wish her goodnight.

"Oh my, what are they up to?" Gigi asked nervously.

"Sometimes if you don't go to the dream, the dream comes to you," said Rebel with a giggle.

And when Mark and Professor approached her bed, Sandra's heart skipped a beat.

~~~

Gigi was right, Professor was trouble. When Mark told her that Professor was coming to town and that he would stay with them for the time of his visit, Sandra felt a sudden wave of conflicting thoughts and feelings passing through her mind and body.

There was a history to that.

Back in the past, Professor was Mark's university adviser and mentor whom he nearly worshipped.  Professor, in turn, was very fond of his student and was always praising Mark's talent and work ethics. Theirs was a classic case of beautiful friendship.  When Sandra and Mark started dating and got married soon thereafter, both Mark and Professor accepted her, pulling her into the microcosm of their interests, thoughts, movie and book references, pranks, inner jokes. That made her feel special, appreciated, loved.

Sandra did not worship Professor like her husband did, but she certainly liked him.  She even considered him quite attractive, and Rebel was whispering to her that Professor was rather fond of her too. Despite the age difference, they were kindred spirits, perhaps even more so than she and Mark. They shared somewhat cynical sense of humor, talked and laughed together on various topics and were occasionally making a friendly fun of Mark for his lighthearted optimistic attitude and easy-going nature.

Sandra appreciated Professor's amazing mind, a real encyclopedia in its depth and breadth but also very fast and imaginative.

"Men with such imaginative mind must be very creative in bed," suggested Rebel as if she somehow was more knowledgeable on that matter than Sandra was. 

"Never mind her," said Gigi, "Mark is very smart and young and handsome, and you are in love with him."

All of that was true but... Not that Mark lacked Professor's self-confidence, he did not, but there was some dark gravity in Professor's personality that was making a nearly hypnotic impression on Sandra.   And the boldness with which professor's eyes lingered upon her body was making her shiver. Even Gigi couldn't argue with that.

Mark was quite pleased that Professor and Sandra had developed a good rapport with each other. Yet, despite all his lightheartedness and optimism, Mark could not be blind to the way Professor was looking at his wife and the way she was flirting with him. All that felt like a game and their special inner joke, but it was giving Mark an occasional kick of jealousy and was making him fuck Sandra harder than usual, which she thoroughly enjoyed.  

It all changed when Sandra advised Mark to quit graduate school and start his own business as the opportunity presented itself.  Professor took it personally. He despised her for being the reason Mark dropped his studies and "squandered his talent on shallow pursuits," as Professor put it.  The fact that Sandra was instrumental in helping Mark to launch a successful business suddenly made her the source of all evils in his eyes.

The three of them were no longer getting together as often as before. Professor's attitude towards Sandra changed. There were no more lighthearted laughs.   Instead, Sandra became the target of Professor's jokes, sometimes dirty. Subtle, borderline funny and insulting, but quite dirty. He began scanning her body even more boldly and appraisingly. 

Gigi was infuriated by Professor's behavior, but even more so with the fact that Sandra was aroused by his dirty jokes and ogling looks. Rebel loved it though because after each such encounter Sandra was fucking Mark's brains out.

Their friendship fell apart.  Mark took it hard, his relationship with Professor meant a great deal to him. He never said that, but Sandra sensed that deep down Mark harbored some poisonous resentment toward her for destroying his friendship with Professor. And as nobody is without fault, deep down at the bottom of her heart, Sandra felt disappointed with Mark for not taking her side more openly and boldly and thus permitting Professor's insults.

Their meetings with Professor became less and less frequent.  Soon after their fallout, Professor got tenure at a different university and without saying goodbye moved to another city. Mark and Sandra had not seen him for three years. 

And then out of the blue he was back for a visit.  And tonight was the night -- Professor was treating them to a fancy dinner.

Sandra did not know what to expect, and as often in such circumstances was willing to let Gigi and Rebel sort things out for her.

Gigi's advice was simple.  "What's done is done, what's the point? Just be polite, play a good host."

Rebel was on pins and needles. She felt that the unresolved conflict between the three of them must play out somehow, but she was not the one capable of solving anything.  What she did detect, was Sandra's hidden and deeply harbored arousal which made her hope for a turn of events that could in some way lead to a good fuck.  Even Gigi had to agree that one was needed as things appeared to slow down in that department between Mark and Sandra.

"Don't listen to that slut," said Gigi, "she would rationalize everything to please her pussy."

"That is your pussy too and it's been very much neglected lately," replied Rebel.

"Stop it you two and help me decide on what to wear," commanded Sandra.

After a prolonged debate and endless angst, they settled on a dress, but even more time was spent on choosing between red and black lingerie.

"What's the purpose of it, as if she is going to show it to Professor?" wondered Gigi.

"The girl must be ready for anything," explained Rebel.

Ultimately, the red won and Sandra was ready for the night on the town.

~~~

It took just a couple of drinks to keep at bay the specter of unresolved issues of the past.  They were catching up on little anecdotes from their earlier days of friendship and were laughing wholeheartedly.  As if a part of an old inner joke, Professor and Sandra were flirting with each other and making Mark giddy as he was feeling a little jealous of his wife and excited about having his friend and mentor back, if only for a few days.

After dinner, they stopped by the nearby club for drinks and took turns dancing with Sandra.  She was happy to dance with her husband as it had been quite a while since they did, if for the last time.  Dancing with Professor, having him hold her close, feeling his hands on her back as he lead her across the dance floor, made her recall the attraction she had for him in the past.  Except that now she was not that young girl anymore, and her attraction became more deep, bold, carnal.

In a taxi back she was sitting between Professor and her husband. She was feeling excited and aroused by being so close to both men at once.

Back to their place, Rebel was pushing for more drinks and music, for more dancing and flirting, and creating havoc and ...

Gigi really had to interfere and make an effort to calm Sandra down.  As she watched Mark mixing cocktails and as their conversation slowly turned to discussing Mark's business ideas, Sandra decided to let them talk and quietly retired to her bedroom.   There, she took off her dress but left her lingerie on.

"I bet you'd love to show it to Professor," giggled Rebel but Sandra paid no attention to her and fell asleep.

~~~

"Both Sandra and I are really glad to see you again, Professor," said Mark after they stopped talking about business.  "The friendship we had was very important for both of us. Those were formative years in my life and in Sandra's life too. I do not regret leaving academic studies, but we have been missing you."

"I missed you too," said Professor after acknowledging the effort it must have taken Mark to say what he said.

"It is a joy to me to see that you and Sandra are getting along again, even if just for old times' sake, as you put it," added Mark.

"It is not just for old times' sake," replied Professor.  "I must admit that I was not fair to her.  To you also, but especially to her. I owe her an apology."

"That would be nice.  Sandra was always fond of you and hearing your apology would mean a world to her."

"I have always liked Sandra," added Professor, "but when you quit your program and started your business,  I became mean and bitter. Quite unfortunately so."

"I know that you liked her. I remember how you looked at her," added Mark with a smile. "I hope it does not offend you, Professor, if I tell you that the way you were looking at Sandra was quite a turn-on for both of us."

"No, that does not offend me in the slightest. I feel quite flattered if I have made such an impact on your wife.  You have been lucky to find her. Smart and pretty three years ago, she has become a stunningly gorgeous woman now."

"I couldn't help it noticing that you are still looking at Sandra the same way."

"Of course, I am! After all, I am happy to continue adding some spice to your marriage."

They both laughed and raised their glasses.

"To Sandra!" said Professor.

"To Sandra!" replied Mark.

A strange smile crossed Mark's face.

"You know Professor," he said, "why don't you apologize to her now, right away?  I think she would really appreciate it."

"Now? But she is asleep, why would you want to wake her up?"

"I believe she would be very glad if we wake her up."

"We?"

Professor looked puzzled, if not stunned by what he had just heard. Mark looked into his eyes and said almost forcefully.

"Yes, we, you and I. Do you understand Professor what I am offering you now and why am I doing it?"

"Yes, Mark, it is impulsive and very generous and if that is what you want, it would make me very happy," replied Professor steadily holding Mark's look, "but what about Sandra?"

"There is only one way to find out," said Mark standing up, "shall we?"

~~~

"What is happening? What are you two doing here?" asked Sandra when they approached her bed.

"We thought we would wake you up, but looks like you are not sleeping," replied Mark.

"I was sleeping. I even had a dream about you.  But wait, why did you want to wake me up?"

"Professor wanted to apologize to you?"

"Apologize? Here and now? Apologize for what?"

"Actually, this is my idea, as this is the kind of an apology for which here and now seem like the most appropriate place and time," said Mark with a wry smile.

Uh-oh, is this really happening, or I am still dreaming? I can find out if I play along, thought Sandra.

"Oh, I see," she said. "Actually, I just had a dream that involved both of you.  If we are talking about a real apology, you both should apologize to me."

"Oh, we will, wouldn't we, Professor?" said Mark and started unbuttoning his shirt.

It still looked like a weird dream to her as she was watching Mark and Professor undressing in front of her. They were not rushing, but not showing off either.  Just ordinarily taking off their watches, their shoes, their clothes, shirts, pants, underpants, socks. Yet, Sandra felt extraordinarily fascinated by the strangeness and novelty of the entire situation, with the concurrent presence of the two of them, with their complete unquestionable nakedness and of course with the ultimate purpose of that nakedness.  Her mind was detecting details, movements of their hands, developments of their muscles or lack thereof, body hair, pubic hair, shapes and angles of their swelling cocks.

She watched, like in a slow motion their climbing on her bed, taking away her blanket, lying next to her on both sides.  Her eyes were wide open, but only in a dream, she could have been caressed with two pairs of hands roaming over her body feeling her, taking turns in reaching inside her panties. Only in her dream was she kissed by two mouths in turn and at once.  And in no dream should remember, was she brushed against two erect cocks.

"Could you forgive me for not defending you?" asked Mark kissing her neck.

"Would you let me apologize to you?" asked Professor covering the inner of her thighs with upward-moving kisses.

"I am so sorry for letting Professor be mean to you," said Mark, removing her bra.

"Would you forgive me for being that mean and for insulting you?" asked Professor taking off her panties.

Sandra wanted to answer them, but words refused to come out because Professor's tongue took a first stride along her pussy lips, because Mark's tongue was playing center forward French kissing her, because Mark's hands were squeezing her breasts and pinching her nipples, because Professor's thumb began gently rubbing her clit.

"Both of you, everywhere at once! How dare you?" suddenly complained Rebel.

"Shut up!" said Gigi.

Sandra had already been on edge, and it took no time for her to cum on Professor's face.

"Yes, I will be accepting your apologies, just keep apologizing," she finally was able to utter as her hips were quivering, her pelvis was rhythmically moving up and her hands kept pushing Professor's head down.

~~~

Making naked men stand next to each other is like herding cats, thought Sandra sitting at the edge of her bed and alternatingly sucking and stroking Mark's and Professor's cocks. 

For the first time in her life, she was confronted by two cocks, comparing their lengths and girths, their textures, smells and tastes, their gravity, density, pulse.

One was her husband's -- very familiar to her, as she knew rather well the way it fit her mouth, the taste of its precum, the throbbing energy that was always making her head spin, the growing pulsation when it was approaching eruption.

Another one was Professor's cock, the one for which she had a long-suppressed and now suddenly realized longing. The one that was swelling in her mouth from all the warmth and charms of it, getting even more thick from the pleasure Professor derived from knowing that her husband was watching.

As she was running her hand up and down her husband's shaft, Sandra was taking her time appraising Professor's cock.  She was fitting it in her mouth, getting acquainted with it, caressing it with her tongue.  Not that it was much bigger than her husband's, but Professor's cock had his owner's gravitas. Massive was the word coming to her mind.

"It tastes so different and good! Just imagine how well it is going to stretch your tight pussy," whispered Rebel.

Pussy is for the husband, it's got too domesticated. I'll let Professor meet my wild cunt, concluded Sandra to herself.

With that determination, she stood up. Still holding his cock, she kissed her husband and gave him a look that made it clear she was choosing another man. Turning to Professor, she pulled him to the bed, and lying on her back, opened her thighs for him.

The sense of her longing for that moment was overwhelming. Professor entered her slowly, and Sandra gasped at air.  Accepting his cock inch by slow inch stretching her cunt, she finally took him in.  Deeply, fully. He made several full-length slow thrusts enjoying her tightness and letting her accustomed to the somber gravity of his phallus.

"Ready to be fucked?" asked Professor and read the answer in widened pupils of her darkened eyes. He put her legs on his shoulders and engaged her with force she was not used to.  Mark was always careful not to hurt her.

Perhaps too careful, she thought, feeling how deeply and boldly Professor was reaching inside her.

It hurt but it was a good kind of hurt, the hurt she craved for, the one she knew would stay with her for the rest of the night, if not longer.

Her eyes were open and even though Professor's face was in front of her, she could barely see him, looking inward, accepting, absorbing, pleasuring his cock, enjoying its mass and force, igniting from it. Pushing with her knees bent over his shoulders, she was returning Professor's thrusts vigorously as her orgasm was building from her depth, taking over her core.

Suddenly her eyes captured Mark's face, making her realize that her husband was intently watching her as she was fucking another man.  She caught a grimace of jealousy curling his lips, and that multiplied her lust and made her cum faster and harder.

She was loudly and rapidly saying that dirty sexy nonsense by which her husband unmistakably knew that his wife had just come.  Came with another man.  Openly in front of him.

Mark felt as if a dull needle pricked his heart. But then he reminded himself why he made it happen. That was the closure on all that remained unresolved, his apology to his wife for not fully taking her side in the conflict, the tribute to his and Professor's forgone friendship. That was the bright line from which the new page in his and Sandra's life could be written.

He was looking at his wife whom he loved, adored, and cherished, and as he watched her joy, the greedy swelling escaped his heart and thickened his erection with which he fed her gaping mouth.

Professor's pace increased, he heard Sandra's muffled whimpering as her mouth was stuffed with her husband's cock. He noticed how intently Mark was watching him pounding his wife.  Professor's cock twitched, all his body tightened and with a loud growl he started filing Sandra with his cum.  Pushing and spurting as if he was trying to send his seed inside her as deep as he could. 

Taking Professor's warm and satisfying cum, she came again, while holding tight between her lips the raging with jealousy cock of her husband's.

As Professor was proudly observing the overflow of his cum oozing out of Sandra's cunt, Mark ordered her to get on all fours and took her almost angrily from behind, reclaiming, owning her, chasing Professor's cum. She never had that experience of being fucked after being fucked and it felt strange and captivating, and she was enjoying every moment of it.   

It felt strange as she was already filled with cum, overloading her, leaking out, when another cock entered her with a squelching sound.

If felt good and captivating, as she was so stretched and sensitive from the first fuck that she could feel every vein of her husband's cock lubricated in Professor's cum and smoothly moving in and out of her.

It felt even more captivating when Professor moved in front her and motioned her to clean him, shoved his cock inside her mouth.  The novelty of this made her feel dizzy, and she was grateful when Professor put a guiding hand on her head. 

The force with which Mark came into her shook her again and gave her another orgasm, possessed, possessive, righteous. 

12