All Comments on 'Sandra'

by armagnac2020

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
gordo12gordo125 months ago

I thought this was well written with a fairly unique plot. It's far more deserving than the current 2.19 vote. 4****

Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Now5 months ago

5/5 for me - absolutely HOT!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Cheating skank slut married to a sissy wimp cuck. He didn't have the "balls to take her" he was the pathetic loser who let her fuck other men. Both will get STD's and pay the price for being such idiots.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Dumber than a box of rocks.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

WTF was that? The writer wrote about a completely unstable fucked cunt bitch. I hope that was their intention.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Convoluted psychology; well-done in creating the kind of justification for a bout of threesome sex in which the wife is by far the winner both physically and psychologically. Quite successful in generating the most erotic of sexual imagery--that which permits the woman (especially a WIFE with all that that title carries in terms of meaning) to fully embrace her sexuality--which are my favorite plotline.

A special salute to creating the tactic of having the wife's two conflicting psyches murmuring in the her ears--and having the "embrace your sexuality" voice prevail.

Thanks for sharing your creative imagination with us.

More please.

MLJ

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Fun and enjoyable read written by the international man of mystery.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

What sort of weird, childish, sociopathic person has an internal thought process split in two like a cartoon angel and devil and calls them rebel and gigi?

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

There is a medical term for people that hear voices. Nice fantasy for the woman and the professor.

26thNC26thNC5 months ago

Cuck story, sucks like all the others.

PrincessNutNutPrincessNutNut5 months ago

Why give yourself the name of a wonderful, highly prized and highly priced spirit, then illustrate it with a picture of the most God awful example of that spirit?

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

"I thought this was well written with a fairly unique plot. It's far more deserving than the current 2.19" - gordo12

-

Apparently the writer is as delusional as gordo12 and removed ratings to maintain that delusion of mediocrity.

armagnac2020armagnac20205 months agoAuthor

Special thanks to the commenter signed as MLJ for a concise summary of the story. Glad you liked it and hope you could put it to good use :). Mr. A.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Wonderfully written. The good spirit and naughty spirit was excellent. My wife and I had lifelong friend, Nic, who visited unexpectedly. Flirting was at a fever pitch. I asked my wife what she would like to do.? She proceeded to walk over to Nic, pulled his cock out of his pants and began sucking him. After just a couple minutes she asked us to join her in the bedroom. There, we made love, fucked and totally enjoyed the experience. We repeated the experience many times...

Very fond memories...

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

5.0...very well written and very stimulating...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous