Sandra after University Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Elaine dropped her leg and said,

"No, I can't do that."

"You will be able to do it if you keep practising Elaine." Harry again almost pleaded.

"Yeah, practice is all you need." I added.

"Maybe I will, look at Harry's shorts, he obviously enjoyed it."

"Yeah, I've seen lots of bulges like that when I do it." I replied looking at the embarrassed Harry.

"Well," Elaine said, "it's been nice talking Sandra but we need to head down to the pool."

"You don't have to rush to get a lounger Elaine, there are no Germans to reserve all the loungers here and you can go down like that, I walk all over the hotel like this, the staff just don't care."

"I might just do that, see you later Sandra."

Elaine and Harry went inside and I stayed on the balcony having a good look around and enjoying the weather. After a while I went in and decided that it was 'accidental' flashing time again so I got my things ready, inserted my Lush again, put my sunglasses on and left my room. I had decided to leave the hotel naked and see how far I could get before I felt that I had to put on one of my too short, frilly, see-through skirts.

No one in the reception lobby said anything as I walked out of the main doors wearing just my sunglasses and sandals with a tote bag over my shoulder and the pink Lush antenna hanging down between my legs.

I made it to just short of the main shopping street before chickening out and putting the skirt on. A few people had seen me and stared at me but no one had said anything but I feared seeing a policeman when I turned onto the main street.

With my pointy tits leading the way I walked along browsing in shops just like any other tourist. Hardly anyone gave me a second glance and I started to wonder if my tits were too small for lots of people to notice them. Then that changed when one of a group of young men walking towards me said,

"Nice tits luv."

I smiled, kept walking and realised that being topless in public felt quite natural to me, I'd almost forgotten that I wore nothing above my waist.

Eventually I decided that it was time to sit somewhere and pretend to be doing things on my phone. The wall between the path and the beach was my first place and I sat sideways on the wall with my feet up and knees up near my chest. My tits weren't very visible but my pussy was, and with my phone resting on my knees I looked over it through my sunglasses whilst my fingers and thumbs tapped away on my locked phone.

It felt good being exposed like that and when I did see anyone staring at me my tingling increased and my pussy got a little wetter. I only stayed there for about 20 minutes before moving on to the same set of steps that I'd sat on before and I spent another 20 or so minutes pleasing or shocking more people. The difference being this time was that the Lush got the better of me and I orgasmed whilst I was sat there.

After that place I decided to go up the steps and round the side of the building and found myself in a quieter part of the town. Just as I was thinking of turning to go back I had a brainwave. There were 2 very English looking middle-aged men walking towards me and I stopped, got my phone out of my tote bag which I put on the ground and started taking some selfies.

When the 2 men got to me they stopped to watch the crazy nearly naked girl. I stopped taking selfies and said,

"Can you help me please, I want a good photo to send to my boyfriend who had to drop out of the holiday at the last moment because of a death in his family. I want to send him a good photo of me but I just can't seem to get it right, would one of you take a photo of me please?"

"Err, sure." One of the men said and stuck his arm out.

I put my phone in his hand then stepped back. Just as he was about to take the photo I said,

"Wait, I know what my boyfriend would really like."

With both men standing and staring at me I put my hands under the waist band of my skirt and pushed it down so I was standing naked in front of the men. Next I spread my feet to about shoulder width and I knew that my clit and the pink antenna would be sticking straight down.

"Now." I said and waited for the 2 men to come out of their trance and take the photo.

They finally did and the man with my phone slowly extended his arm for me to take it from him.

"Thank you." I said, "I'm sure that my boyfriend will just love that photo."

I put my phone in my bag, stood up and pulled my skirt up then I started walking away, smiling at the 2 dumbstruck men.

Feeling pleased with myself I kept walking and found myself outside a little supermarket that had a proper bench close by. What I mean by a proper bench is one that has a back to it so that I can put my butt on the front edge, lean back then lift my feet and put them apart, either side of my butt. With my knees together they provide a nice 'table' to rest my phone on whilst leaving my pussy very much on display.

I've often seen girls sitting like that but they all had shorts or jeans on, I'd even done it myself when I was younger. It was like I forgot that I only had an ultra short skirt on with no knickers underneath it.

"Time for more phoney social media checking." I said to myself as I sat the way that I have just described.

About 20 minutes and at least 4 people having seen my pussy, I put my phone back in my bag and moved on.

The beach was my next stop and when I got there I headed for a relatively quiet area. Seeing a group of 4 young men I went about 3 metres to one side them and put my bag down, then I squat down beside my bag. Facing the 4 guys with my knees spread wide. I looked over to them and smiled when I saw that all 4 of them had turned and were looking at me and hopefully seeing my clit and pink antenna. I got my towel out then stood, turned my back to the guys, opened my towel and started to spread it out, deliberately making a bad job of it.

Next I got down on my spread knees, still with my back to the 4 guys and bent over to straighten the towel. I knew that my little skirt would be well above my butt and my framed pussy, with the pink antenna sticking out, would be easily visible to them. I could feel my arousal level rising as I slowly waggled my butt.

When I stood up I turned to face the guys and slowly pushed my skirt down to the sand giving the guys a great full frontal view of the naked me. I so wanted to just lay down and sunbathe totally naked but it wasn't a nude beach so I bent over, still facing them so that they could see my little cones pointing to the sand, put my skirt in my bag and got out the crotchless G-string that I'd put in there back in my room.

I stood back up then held the strings in front of me and shuffled it around in my fingers so that I could step in to it, at the same time letting the guys see just the half triangle of see-through fabric. Then I stepped in to it and waggled my butt as I slowly inched it up my legs.

When it got to my pussy I used one hand to hold the front forwards and the other hand to put the pink antenna through the crotchless part then eased the G-string into place making sure that the fabric was pulled up enough for my clit to be exposed.

Satisfied with my outfit I lay on my back with my feet pointing towards the 4 guys and my feet about a metre apart. I intended to do some serious sunbathing.

As I started to relax I realised that I couldn't relax because the Lush vibrations, and my little performance, had taken me right up there and as I thought about having an orgasm on the beach in front of those 4 guys I went over the edge and started moaning and shaking.

After the orgasm had receded I got up onto my elbows and looked down my body then straight on to the 4 guys and I was pleased to see that they were still looking at me so I decided to be a bit naughty. They could see all of my pussy and the pink antenna sticking straight out of me and I decided to do some Kegel exercises.

As I clenched the released my pussy muscles over and over, not only could the 4 guys see my pussy muscles moving but they could also see the pink antenna bouncing up and down.

I may have just cum but doing that raised my arousal level again.

It was then that I saw the phones start to appear in the hands of the 4 guys and guess which way they were pointing. I kept doing my Kegels and I was sure that at least 2 of the guys were taking videos.

When my pussy muscles started to get a little tired I stopped and turned over onto my stomach, again laying with my feet well apart. My right hand also disappeared under my stomach and my fingers found my clit and started toying with it. It was a great way to relax even if my arousal level was fighting the vibrations of the Lush

The inevitable happened and I orgasmed again, my finger and thumb squeezing my clit as the orgasm hit me.

As my heart started to slow down a bit I decided that I should really put some sunblock on and I got up onto my knees and bent forward to get the sunblock out of my bag which was beside my head.

With the bottle of sunblock in my hand I got to my feet and started spreading it on my left leg only to hear,

"Can we help with that?"

I looked up then round to the 4 guys and said,

"What was that?"

"Would you like some help covering yourself with that sunblock? We know that it's difficult to get to some parts of your own body?"

"No thanks, oh, yes please, why not, as you say it's easier for someone else to do it."

"Okay guy's." one of the guys said, "clear a space."

What happened next happened so quick that I didn't have a chance to object, even if I'd wanted to, because before I knew it the guy's towels had spread out all around, my towel was spread out between their towels and my bag and me were being led to the middle of the circle.

I just about managed to speak as hands on either side of me were holding my hands and pulling me down onto my towel,

"Err, I, what are you doing?"

"It's a lot easier and quicker this way," one of the guys said, "front or back first."

"Err back I guess."

"Lay on your stomach and don't hurt those amazing tits." Another guy said.

I did, and I started to relax a little. I gasped a little when blobs of sunblock landed on my back, butt and the backs of my legs, then I felt lots of hands start to rub the cream all over my back, arms and legs. I've never had a proper massage but those hands made me think that a massage must feel something like that. What's more they were making me more horny than I already was, especially as the hands working on my legs gently eased them further apart.

"Okay," a male voice said, "turn over."

As I did so I looked up at the 4 faces looking down on me and they all looked quite friendly.

More blobs and more gasps then 8 hands started working on me but I wasn't thinking about sunblock, my arousal level was rapidly increasing and I knew that I wouldn't last long. Hands started on my tits and then my pussy and I vaguely remembered my G-string being pulled down and off whilst other hands slid up my inner thighs and as fingers found my clit and between my lips the orgasm exploded out of me.

It all happened so quick that I didn't have a chance to warn anyone, the first that the guys knew was when I let out a long,

"Ooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh fuuuuuuuuuuuuucccccccccckkkkkkkkkk." and my body started jerking.

The hands didn't stop until they must have thought that I had sunblock everywhere that I needed it and when I opened my eyes I saw 4 faces looking down at me and smiling.

They were still looking at me when I started to get my wits about me again then I started to sit up.

"No, no, you don't have to go, you're safe with us and you might just enjoy yourself." One guy said, another adding,

"Like you just did."

"Ha," I said, "I'm naked, this isn't a nude beach."

"Minor detail, and this thing doesn't exactly cover much does it?" A guy said as he held up my G-string up between his 2 hands. "Me thinks that we have an exhibitionist here guys, do you think that we should help her get her rocks off?"

The other 3 guys all said words in the affirmative and after I just stared at them for at least a minute I smiled then said,

"What have you got in mind guys?*

"Well for starters, I'm Ethan, and these 3 reprobates are Liam, Theo, and Freddie. What would you like us to call you, apart from gorgeous, amazing, pointy tits, big clit or vibe girl. I'm assuming that judging by the jerking that you've been doing that that thing is switched on. Have you got the control in that bag of yours?"

"Wow, not backwards in coming forward are you? I'm Sandra but you can call me any of the names that you just called me; and yes it's switched on and yes, the control is in my bag but I'm not sure how much power it has left in the battery it's been on for a few hours now."

"In that case Sandra," Ethan replied, "we'd better make the most of what's left, can you get me the control?"

I smiled and reached for my bag, seconds later Ethan had my phone in his hand and was asking what my PIN was. I told him and seconds later I gasped as the vibrations went to the maximum.

"Come on Freddie," Ethan said, "help me get Sandra to her feet, we're going for a walk."

"What, no, I haven't go any clothes on."

Theo pulled my G-string out of his pocket and said,

"This thing doesn't cover any of the important bits so why bother?"

"Because the strings give people the impression that I'm wearing a normal G-string."

"Well this time they are going to know that you are totally naked. You'll get away with it, gorgeous girls always do."

"Aaaaaaaghhhh, we can't go far, I'm gonna cum again soon."

"Then we'll hold you up and keep walking." Ethan replied.

That was the first time that I've had a strong orgasm whilst walking, although both Ethan and Freddie had an arm round my waist holding me up. I was concentrating on putting one leg in front of the other and didn't even think about anyone watching me. That was until the orgasm started to recede and Ethan told me to look around.

I nearly came again at the thought of lots of people watching me but when I looked I was disappointed that no one other that the 4 guys were looking at me.

We only went about 20 metres before Ethan and Freddie turned around and headed back to the towels.

"Did Sandra cum again?" Theo asked.

"Yes she did." Freddie replied.

"Maybe we should give her a rest?" Theo asked.

"Or we could all go for a swim." Liam suggested.

"Good idea mate,"Ethan replied, "I am getting quite warm.

"Is that with the sun or where you've got your hands mate?" Theo asked.

There was no answer as Ethan and Freddie almost carried me into the sea. As we went those last few metres I was happy that I had my Lush inside me and not my Ohmibod because the Lush is waterproof. I was also happy that Ethan gave my phone to Theo to put in my bag.

The water was cold at first but I soon got used to it and I started to like those guy as they started to mess about in the water, specifically messing about with my tits and pussy. Before long Freddie said,

"So are you going to let us fuck you Sandra?"

"Can't." I replied.

"Why not, I can tell that you want to?"

"Because I've got this vibrator inside me."

"We can soon solve that problem." Ethan said, "Open your legs."

I did, and Ethan dove down and I gasped as he pulled my Lush out of me.

"I can't believe that you just did that Ethan." I said.

"Now you have no excuse Sandra."

I turned and swam towards the shore to shouts asking me where I was going but I stopped when the sea was about waist deep then I started floating on my back.

"COME AND GET IT." I shouted.

It was almost laughable the speed that those guys got to me but it was Ethan who surfaced between my legs, fingering my pussy as he did so.

"Where's my vibrator?" I asked.

"Relax Sandra, it must be waterproof because it's still vibrating, just. I've got it. Do you know if it floats?"

"No idea, I never took it out when I went swimming with it in. Oh! Ooooooooooooooohhhhh, that's nice."

One after another, all 4 of them had their evil way with me, me cumming twice more that day. I must start counting my orgasms each day sometime.

Sex over we all walked back to our towels, me not caring that I was totally naked on a non-nude beach with no one complaining. I lay on my back with my legs wide open, Freddie being at my feet and staring at my pussy all the time. After about 20 minutes I announced that I had to leave and I got to my knees and started putting things into my bag.

"Wait." Ethan said, "you can't leave without us taking some photographs of you Sandra, no one will believe what we tell them if there isn't photographic evidence."

"Okay." I said, "but you have to take some photos with my phone as well."

All agreed we stood, me with 2 of them on each side of me and them making sure that all the front of my naked body was visible.

Photos taken Ethan said,

"Those were good but I've got a better idea. Theo, Liam, hold arms under Sandra's butt and lift her up"

They did that and as I went up I put my arms round their necks. Then Ethan said,

"Theo, Liam, with your spare arm grab Sandra's legs and pull them as far apart as you can."

Ethan's and Freddie's phone cameras got busy again capturing images of me with my pussy spread wide open and a big grin on my face.

"Now you two swap places with Freddie and me."

"WAIT," I said, "don't forget to take some with my phone, I have a friend who will appreciate seeing them."

I was thinking of Isla and Lisa, I knew that they would enjoy seeing them and getting jealous of me.

Second batch of photos taken I said that I really must be going and I walked away, toward the town side of the beach. I was very close to the path when I remembered that I was totally naked and I stopped and opened my bag looking for my G-string. After a quick rummage around I remembered that Theo had it in his pocket and had never given me it back. I smiled and took a hold of my skirt then put it on, adjusting the height of it on my hips so that the bottom of my butt wasn't covered, nor my slit and clit.

Happy with my outfit I continued my journey.

I had decided that I needed more skirts like the one I was wearing and I wanted to see what tops I could find that I could easily expose one or both of my tits and pretend that I didn't know.

But first I saw a cafe and suddenly fancied a cold drink and an ice cream. I went to one of the outside tables and sat lazily and waited for a waiter to appear. It turned out to be a girl roughly my age and when she saw my tits and pussy she said,

"You're brave, I've been thinking about getting one of those skirts and going out wearing just it but I can't find the courage. Sorry, what can I get you madam?"

I gave my order then added,

"Don't think about it, just do it, I'm sure that your boyfriend will appreciate it."

"No boyfriend but I'll stop trying to think about it, thank you."

I watched the girl have another long look at my tits, slit and clit when she brought me my cola and ice cream but she never said anything.

Stomach feeling a little happier I left and headed for the shop where I had bought the skirt that I was wearing. None of the staff said anything when the topless me walked in and headed to where their clothes were although a middle-aged woman customer did give me a filthy look.

Finding the skirts was easy and I soon collected one of each colour that I hadn't already got. Then it was the tops, I started at one of the racks intending to go through every rack that they had on the assumption that they must have something that I liked that would easily expose a tit if I let it. On the second rack I found quite a few deep scooped tops with spaghetti straps and I took 3 different ones off the rack.