Sandra after University Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I didn't bother putting my dress back on when we got to the hotel and the receptionist just smiled as us as we walked in and to the lift.

We went to George's room and were soon having sex. I just love having sex with a strong man who can easily hold my weight. When George lowered me onto his cock I felt like he was going much further inside me. I also loved it when he held me up, my front against his front but with me upside down. With him eating my pussy and me devouring his cock I was in upside down heaven.

*****

I also discovered that George likes waking up women by slowly sliding his morning woody into their pussies then increasing the speed of his thrusts until she wake up. When we'd both cum I asked him if him waking me like that was a condition of my employment and I asked him if he could give me a contract of employment that included that condition.

"Only if the wording says that it is the responsibility of the first person who wakes up to wake the other by fucking them." George replied.

We shook hands on the deal and George said that he'd get his lawyer to write the contract.

I went back to my room for a shower and to pack my things. That part didn't take long, then I went out onto the balcony to see if Elaine and Harry were there to say goodbye to them but they didn't respond to my calling.

I had to open my case to get out something to wear once I got to George's room as he said that I probably wouldn't be allowed on the ferry. Reluctantly I opened my case and got out the white ultra short skirt and a white pheasant crop top, sleeveless, slightly see-through and with couple of buttons at the front. Putting them on George said,

"You'll enjoy the ferry in those."

I didn't know what he meant and I didn't ask.