Sandra after University Pt. 04

Story Info
Sandra takes a year out and is determined to have fun.
12.7k words
4.82
3.8k
6
0

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 02/12/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sandra after University

by Vanessa Evans

Part 4

Back at the villa I dropped off Tony and Angela then saw that the gate to George's villa was open. I guessed that George was back even though he said that he'd see me at the gym. So I got out of the Moke and walked to the door only to be confronted by what turned out to be the cleaning lady.

"Hola señorita." The Spanish lady said.

"Hola," I replied using up a large percentage of my Spanish, "do I take it that you are the cleaning lady?"

"Si señorita, Yes I am."

"You speak English, good, my Spanish is poor."

"I finished, I go."

"Okay, see you next time."

"Adiós."

"Okay, Adiós." I replied.

As I went upstairs to shower and get ready for my workout I wondered what the cleaner thought seeing me arrive totally naked. I smiled to myself and thought no more of it.

I spent more time getting my hair ready than the rest of my body then I put on another of my way too short, frilly skirts, picked up a top and my bag and went down to the Moke. I was going to drive into town wearing just the skirt and my sandals.

And that's what I did. I saw the odd man do a double take but the other road users and pedestrians either didn't see that I was topless, or they didn't care. I was lucky and managed to park quite close to the gym and when I walked in I saw Catalina looking a little shocked that I arrived topless, but that shocked look soon turned to a smile and she said,

"Hola Sandra, George is out the back, I don't think that he will be long."

"Many customer in?" I asked.

"A few, including a couple of guys that were here last night. Probably come to watch you again Sandra. Will you be doing your workout every evening?"

"I will, will you be joining me?"

"I don't think that I could, maybe one day."

"Ah, that's progress, yesterday it was a definite no, never, today it's maybe. Tomorrow will it be yes?"

"Maybe."

"I like you Catalina and you have a beautiful body, every man should see it."

I saw that Catalina was blushing a little then George walked in.

"Hi Sandra, had a good day?"

"I did actually, I'll tell you about it later. Now, have you 2 been talking about names for the place and designs for the flyers and posters?"

"We have, what do you think of the name 'Xposed Fitness'? Sandra.

"That works for me, are you happy with it George?"

"I am, I've also made a few phone calls and a guy is coming to the villa in the morning with some draft layouts for the flyers and posters. Also, there is another guy who should arrive anytime soon who is going to take photographs and videos of you working out then he's going to create a website for the gym with your images all over it."

"As well as everything that potential customers need to know about the gym I hope? Although the idea of a porn site dedicated to me sounds great, but for now this is about the gym."

"Agreed, we don't even have to have your name on it if you don't want Sandra."

"Let's call me Suzie for the advertising material, that's the name that I used at university when I wanted to remain anonymous. Now George, is there somewhere that I can talk to you in private?"

"Come with my little fucktoy."

George led me to one of the doors that he hadn't show me what was on the other side and when we went in I was surprised to see a big, empty room, but finding out about that room wasn't why we were there.

"This little fucktoy hasn't been fucked since we got out of bed this morning and other than an orgasm on the beach which I will tell you about later, I need you to fuck me right now George."

George was ahead of me and by the time I'd finished talking he'd lifted me up and was lowering me onto his hard cock. We kissed and fucked until we'd both cum then George pulled up his shorts and we headed back to the entrance where I saw a couple of guys carrying bags that didn't look like they held workout kit.

George introduced me to Pedro and Carlos, the photographer and his assistant. Both were staring at my tits.

"Okay Pedro, you know what I want, material for posters and flyers and more explicit photos and videos for the website. Nothing is off-limits." George said.

I noticed that Pedro's eyes were on George but Carlos's were still on my tits so I pretended to absent-mindedly reach up and pinch my right nipple and I saw Carlos's eyes open a bit wider.

"Are you ready for you workout Sandra?" George asked.

"No," I replied, "I just need to go to the rest room for a minute."

"What I could have said was that I just needed to go and clean up George's cum that was starting to run down the insides of my thighs."

"Good," Pedro replied, "we need a couple of minutes to get setup."

"Are you coming to get ready to join me Catalina?" I asked as I walked away not expecting a positive reply.

I didn't get one and I went into the ladies changing room and was surprised to see a girl about my age pulling on some lycra shorts. I smiled at her, said. "Hi," as she stared at the topless me for a second then said hello back.

I went into one of the toilet cubicles and used toilet paper to clean up my thighs and pussy as best I could then went to the lockers to put my skirt, sandals and bag in one. As I exited the toilet cubicle I saw the other girl walking out and saw that she now had a sports bra and trainers on. Totally naked, I walked out and to the entrance where George and Catalina were.

"Ready?" George asked.

I nodded my head and we both walked to the workout room where I saw a few more people working out, and tripods with cameras on them, another tripod with very bright lights on and Pedro and Carlos standing waiting with cameras in their hands.

Unsurprisingly, most of the customers were not putting their everything into their workouts and were looking at the cameras and the only naked girl in there.

"Okay Sandra," Pedro said, "just do your thing and try to ignore us, George tells me that your workout will give us all the material that we need."

So I got started. I tried to copy what I had done the previous evening but I had to modify the routine a little bit to accommodate machines that were already in use.

Yes, Pedro got in the way a little as he moved in to get some close-ups, and yes, I did pedal myself to an orgasm on one of the exercise bikes. I also couldn't stop myself cumming again when I was doing floor exercises with my pussy spread wide. It's not often that I can have an orgasm without my nipples or pussy being stimulated but my brain was getting stimulated more than enough with all those people and the cameras watching me.

Again I finished with 30 Kegels with Pedro's camera so close to my spread very wide pussy that I was sure that it would be capturing a view of my cervix.

By that time I was shattered but soo horny that I could have rubbed one out right there with everyone watching, if I'd had the energy. With me still on my back with my legs still spread wide George came over and asked me if I was okay. I nodded then George turned to Pedro and said,

"Did you get everything that you wanted Pedro, enough for the website?"

"I did, and more, it keeps it more tasteful with no actual fucking of blowjobs. I've got some great stills that you will be able to use on the posters and more 'interesting' flyers, you did say that you wanted some tame and some very explicit ones didn't you?"

"I did, the none explicit for posters going in hotels and on the streets and the explicit ones for the flyers and places where a wet pussy isn't out of place."

"Okay then George, I'll be at your place around 11 a.m. with my ideas for the posters and flyers."

"Excellent Pedro, if you want some very X rated videos of Sandra I'm sure that she will quite happily help you out won't you Sandra?"

I was still on my back but I was listening and when George said that last sentence he put put his hand out to help me get to my feet then I replied,

"I certainly will, I always fancied staring in a porno movie and this country is an excellent place for it, could you make one of me walking around town like this? Well without the layer of sweat?"

"Anytime Sandra. Just give me a call, I have some ideas for other locations as well. George tells me that you like getting that cute little butt of yours spanked, I know a few places that we could string you up and get your cheeks all rosy."

"That sounds fun, but can we wait for a while, give me chance to get used to Ibiza, I've only been here a couple of days so far."

"Of course we can, just ring me. Okay, we're off, I've got a lot of work to do. See you at 11 George."

Pedro and Carlos left and I looked around. About half of the guys had returned to their workouts whilst the other half were still looking at me. I smiled as I wondered how many hard cocks there were in that room.

There was another body in that room that didn't have a cock and that was lycra girl. I'd noticed that she had been watching me quite a bit, and still was. I also noted that her sports bra obviously wasn't lined and didn't have a lot to hold in place.

George was still looking at my sweaty, naked body and when I looked at him he said,

"You need a shower, then I'll take you to get some food, I'm guessing that you haven't eaten since breakfast."

"True, but I also need a good fucking, all that exposure to all these men makes me so horny."

"Off you go Sandra, I'll take care of that last bit later."

George slapped my bare butt as I walked out and as I let got of the door into the ladies changing room lycra girl pushed it open and came in. I grabbed my soap and shampoo and went to the shower noticing that lycra girl had also got naked and was getting her shower things.

We stood next to each other with the cool water pounding down on us and after few seconds lycra girl said,

"Is this your first time here, I've never seen you here before."

"Second time," I replied, I was here last night as well."

"You're very supple and flexible."

"Thanks, years of Karate and working out and swimming at university. I'm Sandra by the way."

"Lucy, pleased to meat you Sandra, are you in Ibiza on holiday?"

"Not really, I've no idea how long I'll be here, if the first couple of day are anything to go by I could be here for years."

"That's what I said when I came here last year. I'm working in one of the clubs here, not the big name ones, just a small one that's a cross between a bar and a club, the pay is crap but it's good fun."

"That was George that I was talking to just before I came in here, he owns this place and I'm helping him boost business."

"I think that I've seen George before, maybe in the club talking to the boss. So is working out naked your way of helping George boost his business Sandra?"

"One of the ways is that I'm hoping to get more girls working out naked. I've agreed with George that girls don't have to pay to come here if they workout naked. Hopefully we'll get a lot of girls which will bring in even more guys."

"Oh yes, that sounds interesting, I'd like to workout more often but I don't get paid enough to pay the entrance fee very often."

"Well this might be your solution Lucy, if you are prepared to show as much as I do."

"You showed everyone a lot more that I do at the club, it's just topless and very short skirts, but the boss is wanting to change things, he's even suggested putting on sex shows."

"That sounds interesting, what's the club called?"

"The Pink Pussy Kat."

"Never heard of it, but there again I've only been here a couple of days."

By then we had both finished showering and gone to our lockers to get dried and dressed. I kept glancing over to Lucy and noticed that she just put on a very short skirt and a tank top, no underwear. We left the changing room at about the same time and we said goodbye before she left.

"Made a new friend?" George asked.

"Maybe, she says that she's seen you before George."

"Can't say that I remember her. Now, are you happy with how things have gone so far this evening?"

"Yes, apart from that last thing I said before I left the workout room."

"I'll take care of that later Sandra. Now, food, let's go."

"Not an expensive restaurant please George."

"No problem, are you going like that?"

"What's wrong with this outfit?"

"Nothing, absolutely nothing, that's if you can call just a skirt that doesn't even cover your slit an outfit."

"It works for me, you can keep your hands on my tits if you don't thnk that people should see them and it's dark out there so it's unlikely that anyone will see my pussy, unfortunately."

"That's what I like about you, now let's go, I'm starving and I want to hear about your day."

We said goodbye to Catalina and set off walking down the street, me with nothing, not even George's hands, covering my tits.

As we walked I started telling George about my day with Angela and Tony and it wasn't long before we saw other people, and more importantly, they saw the topless me. In a way I was slightly disappointed that I got very little reaction from them. Even when we went into KFC just about everyone either ignored my exposure or stared at me for a while, but the girl who served us did have a big smile on her face.

We got a table outside and I sat in my usual way, with my knees wide open but the light wasn't that brilliant. Again, most people walking by either ignored my very visible tits or they stared for a few seconds them moved on. One exception was a couple of drunk young men who stopped and stared. After a few seconds one of them said to the other,

"Have you ever seen a bra like that before Luke?"

"Yeah, Madonna had one but it was much bigger than that girl's. But Madonna didn't have her nipples showing or those things stabbed through them."

Both George and I heard them and when that last bit was said we both had a little laugh. I turned and looked at the young men. They decided to continue their journey.

"Do you think that my tits look like they're covered in a Madonna cone bra George?"

"Not from close up but when it's not so bright and you're half pissed I can see how that guy made the mistake."

"I guess that I'll have to stay where there's lots of light then."

George laughed then we continued talking but in the back of my mind I still wondered if I did look like I had a cone bra on, after all, my tits are cone shaped.

When I'd finished telling George about my day he told me I'd see more of Tony and Angela. I knew what he meant but I still said that I couldn't see any more of them because they were both as naked as me on the beach.

George laughed then told me that a group of his neighbours had a party once a month and they rotated round each other's villas.

"Does this have something to do with your garage George, I haven't had a look in there yet and Tony tells me that you have a Sybian in there."

"Yes I do, but let's not rush things, there's a couple of weeks before everyone comes round."

"Does that mean that I am going to be your naked slave for the night, get spanked and be forced to ride your Sybian until I collapse?"

"Something like that Sandra but you've a lot more discoveries before then."

"So I'm going to ride the Sybian with all your friends watching? Now that does sound fun."

"All in good time Sandra, do you want to walk around before we head back to the villa for me to satisfy that need that you had earlier?

"Yes please, I want to see some reactions to me being topless around the busy part of town."

I quickly discovered that what had happened at KFC was the norm, not seen, ignored or momentarily stared at by the vast majority and only a few, well lubricated young men saying anything, and those comments were usually favourable. Just being topless and being seen was enough to keep my arousal level up but the, often crude, comments increased the level.

After about 30 minutes with lots of fully clothed people around me I had had enough and needed George's cock inside me PDQ so I took his hand and started leading him back towards the Moke.

I was oblivious to my surroundings as we quickly walked back but when we got to the gym George stopped me, unlocked the door and fucked me over Catalina's desk which is in full view of anyone walking by. However, I didn't see anyone walking by because I was facing away from the front.

George had pushed my skirt up when he grabbed my hips and when it was over I didn't bother pushing it back down. It hadn't covered my butt's horizontal cracks or the front of my slit before George fucked me but when we left the gym most of my butt and my pubis was on display. The disappointing part was that it was night and the only people that I could see were quite far away.

Back at the villa George fucked me again before getting hard inside me again then both of us going to sleep.

*****

I woke to the feeling of George's cock sliding in and out of my hole then I rolled on top of him and rode him reverse cowboy until we both achieved the release that we needed.

In the shower I got down on my knees and used my mouth to drain his balls even more and give me my first part of breakfast. Once we were both ready for the day I asked George if I could go to the supermarket to get some fresh bread.

Wearing just a too short skirt and sandals I left the villa and walked to the supermarket. I didn't see anyone on the way there and the girl in the shop ignored my semi nudity but on the way back I saw a youngish couple walking towards the supermarket. I smiled at them and said, "Good morning."

They both said the same back and as I walked on I wondered if they were more of George's friends.

I was nude sunbathing when Pedro arrived and I didn't bother to put anything on when we went and sat at a table in the shade to go through Pedro's ideas for the flyers and posters.

I played the perfect hostess going and getting cold drinks as we discussed the options and I was pleased that they listened to my ideas and involved me in the decision making. All the time I was still totally naked and looking at the photographs and videos of the naked me working out and it was arousing me, never mind the 2 men who were watching them with me.

Whilst we were watching the video of me doing my Kegels I realised that the fingers of my right hand were actually toying with my clit. I had to force myself to move my hand and hold my drink to stop myself from cumming and to let me contribute to the conversation about the video and if any stills were going to be extracted and where prints of them were going to be put up. We all agreed that something so explicit shouldn't be where the general public could see it but on the walls in the men's changing room.

We did all agree that the uncut video should be on the website.

It took nearly 3 hours for us all to agree the new signage above the entrance to the gym, the contents of the 2 types of posters and the flyers. The 'tame' posters could have me sat on the thigh abductor but with my legs closed. The front of my slit would be photo-shopped out. We all agreed that my tits would remain visible without any photo-shop work.

The posters for inside the gym and anywhere else where we didn't think people would be offended would include me on the thigh abductor but with my legs wide open, me doing the yoga Happy Baby pose, me doing the standing splits and doing my Kegels. All with no photo-shop work.

As part of the text on all posters and flyers we agreed that the wording would include: -

"Join Suzie for a healthy and fun workout most evenings; and girls, if you wear the same attire as Suzie your entrance fee will be waived."

Finally agreed on all the art work, the delivery of the posters and flyers, the website and the costs, the meeting came to an end and George asked Pedro if he'd like a swim before he left. At first he declined but when George said that he had something else to attend to and I said that it would be just Pedro and me, Pedro changed his mind.