Sandra after University Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I guess that it's a naked beach Gemma, are you going to get naked?"

I couldn't make out her answer but I cursed myself for not handing them a flyer.

Up on the road I quickly decided that I couldn't stay long on the tarmac for long, it was too hot on my bare feet. I saw that there was only a couple of people waiting for the bus so I turned right and saw that the little bar was full of people. Most of them stopped talking as I handed out the last of the flyers that I'd brought with me to the mainly men who were there, all staring at me in silence.

As I left there to walk back to the Moke I was happy, people had stared at my naked body and I liked that.

I walked along the wide track then into the car park where the Moke was and after opening the lock box I took a long drink from the warm bottle of water. Then for a reason that I couldn't explain, I squat and squeezed the egg out, catching it before it hit the dusty ground. Next I untied the G-string from my wrist and put them both in the lock box. I had decided to put the flyers on car windscreens wearing only what I was when I was born, well, part from some flip-flops and sunglasses, the car park was rocky as well as very dusty.

There were a lot of cars in the different car parks so grabbed a lot of flyers, locked the lock box, hid the key and decided where to start.

There must have been well over a hundred cars in those car parks and I wasn't the only one putting flyers on the windscreens. Although I didn't see anyone, most of the windscreens had flyers from a couple of nightclubs on them. I did get seen by quite a few people leaving, or returning to their cars but no one really took much notice of me even though I was totally naked from ankles to neck.

When I ran out of flyers I went back to the Moke and was just about to leave when I decided that a nice, slow, quiet (well apart from the crickets) walk through the woodlands would be very pleasant so I set off going out of the top end of the car park along the then deserted track.

I'd been walking for about 10 minutes when I saw 4 young men walking towards me. When they got closer I recognised them as one of the groups that I had handed flyers to earlier, the group that I'd orgasmed in front of. The 4 guys stopped right in front of me, forcing me to stop walking.

"Well hi there naked girl," one of the guys said, "Suzie isn't it? Well that was the name on one of the flyers, good to see you again, aren't you a bit afraid walking around the woods like that?"

"No." I replied.

"You're not afraid that we might rape you?"

"No." I replied.

"So can we fuck you Suzie, you've been begging for it all day by the looks of you."

"No you can't, just because a girl is naked doesn't mean that she wants to have sex, and if you try to rape me I can guarantee that most of you will be spending at least a few hours in the emergency room, I hope that you remembered to take out holiday medical insurance?"

"Tough talk Suzie, not that you need to worry about us, but what makes you think that you could take the 4 of us on?"

"Something called a Karate Black Belt and a course in self-defence where they taught me all about men's delicate bits."

"Very good Suzie. Someone chose well for you." A different one of the guys said."

"But as my mate just said, you're safe with us, you're not going to get raped, you're 100% safe, but if you do fancy a gang-bang we're up for it aren't we guys?"

"Well I am not." I replied, "but I'll do you a deal, I'll give each of you a blowjob, here, right now, if you promise to come to the gym this evening; and, if all of you can keep up with me during my workout and do everything that I do, at least as well as I do, then I promise that you can gang-bang me, I haven't had a good one of those for ages."

"Seriously Suzie," one of the guys said, "all we have to do is the same workout as you and you'll let us all fuck you?"

"You all have to do all of the exercises that I do, and just as well as I do them."

"That sounds easy." One of the guys said them added,

"We don't have to be naked like you do we?"

"No, you can hide your junk, so is it a deal?" I asked.

The 4 guys looked at each other, smiled and one of them stuck his right hand out for me to shake.

We shook hands then one of them asked about the blowjobs. I smiled as said,

"Follow me."

I led them just off the track but still very visible from the track then turned to one of the guys who was carrying his towel over his shoulder and asked him if I could borrow it. After he handed it to me I folded it, put it on the ground, knelt on it and asked which one of them was first.

Four blowjobs later, and one young couple delaying their journey back to their car, and I had 4 loads of male cum mostly in my stomach but some of it was on my face and chest.

I got to my feet, thanked the guys and reminded them of what they could have that evening if they completed the same workout as I did. All sounded like they would definitely be at the gym.

"See you later then guys," I said, "enjoy the rest of your day and I'll see you this evening. Don't go wanking yourself dry thinking about what is on the table for you this evening."

With that I walked away, leaving them to think about gang-banging me.

I walked right to the derelict lighthouse then back along the shoreline and thoroughly enjoyed the walk. Of course I got seen by people and a few stared at me but no one said anything to me. I was feeling quite horny by the time I walked onto the car park.

Back at the Moke I had a drink of warm water, put my strings only G-string on and drove back to the gym.

*****