Sandra after University Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"One minute each then pass the control on." I heard George say just before my brain switched to concentrating on what the dildo was doing to me.

I soon realised that I was alternating between leaning forwards so that the 'scrubbing brush' was torturing my clit, and leaning back so that dildo rotations found my G-spot. Each time I leant backwards my right hand went to my clit and furiously rubbed my clit for a few seconds before I leant forwards again.

I was in my own little pleasure world just enjoying what everyone there was doing to me.

I had totally lost track of time when the first orgasm hit me and I remember shouting something like,

"YES, YES, OH FUCK, MORE, FASTER, FASTER."

Then when the waves started to recede I vaguely remember shouting,

"DON'T STOP, PLEASE DON'T STOP."

Seconds later another orgasm hit me, then another, then another. The next thing that I remember was being in George's arms and Angela holding a bottle of water to my mouth.

"Here, drink a little." Angela said.

"Are you okay Sandra?" James asked.

I said nothing as Angela gently tipped a little water into my mouth. Even when she stopped I said nothing for ages before finally saying,

"Why did you stop? Why did you take me off that thing?"

That got some laughter which I countered with,

"I'm serious, put me back on there."

"No Sandra," George said, "there will be plenty of other times for you to try to kill yourself on it, I'll rig up a harness to keep you from falling off and seriously injuring yourself, and a cord for the control, but for now, when you are ready, we have something else for you. Besides, some of the other girls want their turn on the Sybian,"

I looked around and saw that Emma and Janice were already naked and Mary and Angela were in the process of stripping.

"Are you ready to stand around for a bit Sandra?" George asked, "Andy is eager to spank your cute little butt."

I had no idea what position Andy was going to spank me in but I'd envisaged that I would be across his lap and feeling his boner pressing onto my stomach. I feared that I wasn't going to feel or even see his cock. Imagine my surprise when I saw that some of them had moved a wooden frame to the front of the garage that I recognised as some sort of medieval stocks.

George carried me over to it and put me down saying,

"You can relax in this for a while."

I almost laughed as he gently bent me over so that my neck and wrists were in the lower grooves then John and James lowered the top down so that I was well and truly fixed in place. Then I felt my feet being eased far apart and some sort of shackles keeping me from closing my legs.

My body shuddered and I moaned as someone's fingers slid down my butt crack and between my spread labia before flicking my clit.

"She's ready." I heard George say, then I felt hands caressing my butt and a finger going inside my vagina.

"Beautiful, truly amazing." I heard Andy say as both his hands caressed my butt for a few seconds then they disappeared.

I should have guessed what was next but the swat that landed on my right butt cheek caught me by surprise. The next 9 weren't a surprise and although they hurt they weren't that bad. After that 10 Andy stopped and inspected my butt with his fingers.

"Warming up nicely Sandra."

He said as his fingers went between my legs, along my already wet and parted labia and to my clit where he toyed with it and said,

"Nice and hard Sandra, I thought that it would be when I first saw it on the beach, you are a lucky girl Sandra."

As his hand slowly withdrew, Andy turned it over and his middle 2 fingers delved deep into my vagina. He kept them bent and they quickly found my G-spot which he rubbed for a couple of seconds then he withdrew his hand and landed 10 more swats on my butt.

Andy repeated the same process over and over, I have no idea how many times, and it wasn't long before I could feel an orgasm building inside me. Just as the unknown number of sets of 10 swats started landing I started thinking that the next time that he touched my clit I was going to cum all over his hand. But after the 10 swats Andy's hand disappeared.

"You're ready to cum aren't you Sandra?" Andy asked.

"Yes, I'm so close, please keep going Andy, please."

"Sorry Sandra but I like to keep a girl wanting more."

"No, please don't stop Andy, you can spank me anytime. anywhere that you want, I promise, just please keep going, make me cum."

"No Sandra, it's the turn of the others here to use your body however they want, maybe one of them will make you cum."

I was a little confused, not knowing what was going to happen to me next, but I suddenly saw George's sandals and legs in front of me. He squat down, lifted my head so that we were looking at each other's face and asked,

"How are you doing benefits girl? Had enough yet?"

"Oh I'm good, more than good, can you get your cock out and ram it in to me, either end, I just need to feel it."

I heard a little laughter before George got to his feet and said,

"She's good guys, come and help yourself."

Just then I heard a noise and looked over to the Sybian and saw Janice and Angela. Both were totally naked and Janice was riding the Sybian like I had.

Within seconds, hands were all over me, outside and inside me. Somehow, through all the pleasure that those hands were giving me I managed to make out a couple of very nice compliments,

"Feel these tits Emma, they feel like they're filled with concrete."

"And her nipples feel like the end of my thumb." Mary said.

"Have you seen her clit guys," John said. "so chewable."

There was one more comment, a question really, before the next orgasm hit me,

"Do you shave your pussy every day?" James asked.

Somehow I managed to say one word before I started shaking and jerking,

"Laser."

By the time my orgasm was starting to recede 2 cocks were entering me, one in my pussy and the other in my mouth. I didn't know who they belonged to but I had certainly needed the one in my pussy for ages.

Over the next goodness knows how long, I'm pretty sure that I'd been fucked at both ends by 4 different cocks. I don't think that one of them was George's, the fucks were rougher than George usually fucks me. I'm also pretty sure that I sucked 3 cocks back to rock hard and that I received 4 lots of cum into my throat. During that last load I really struggled not to gag and swallow because I was in the middle of another orgasm when the cock started to unload.

Once things went quiet I started to get my breath back and relax but when I opened my eyes I saw George squat in front of me.

"Are you okay benefits girl?" George asked.

"Hell yes, bring it on benefits boy."

George smiled and replied.

"It's time for dessert Sandra, you can lay flat on your back for this."

Having no idea what he meant I was happy when 2 of the guys released me from the stocks.

"Can you walk Sandra?" George asked.

"I think so, but I'm knackered." I replied as I started to straighten-up.

George helped me walk out of the garage and to where we had previously congregated to eat the snacks and talk. I saw everyone standing around watching me, and also that the table had been cleared. As we got to the end of the table George picked me up and lay me on the table with my knees bent over the end.

"Ready?" Janice asked.

"Ready." George replied.

The next thing that I knew was that food, desserts, were being placed on my torso and upper thighs.

"I can't get anything to stay on her tits, it keeps sliding off." Emma said.

"Put a couple of ring doughnuts over them." Janice replied.

Then I felt something cold and creamy on my slit then a nozzle entered my pussy and I heard and felt cold cream being squirted inside me.

I gasped then thought that it actually felt quite nice.

I lifted my head to see what they were doing to me and I saw gateaux, trifle and a variety of fruit all over my body. I smiled then I saw George pick up a banana, peel it and push it into my pussy.

"Are you going to eat that now?" I asked.

"Not me benefits girl, everyone else is."

And they did, with their tongues and mouths. I never once felt a spoon or fork on me. Obviously I enjoyed them eating and licking whatever from my tits and pussy and I'm sure that as the banana went all mushy inside me, some of it was pushed further into me where tongues couldn't reach, but I didn't care. It was such a sensual feeling getting licked and sucked all over.

It was the women that I enjoyed the most as they really knew how to do cunnilingus and they made me cum twice, Emma saying,

"I just love eating men's cum out of another girl's pussy."

Finally I had nothing but sticky saliva all over me and probably some banana still inside me and I looked up to see 9 people looking down on the naked me.

"You okay Sandra?" George asked.

"Knackered but yes, that was awesome."

"Good," Angela said, "just one more thing for us to do before announcing that you are now one of our own little orgy group."

"Does that mean that I'll get invited to regular orgies and gang-bangs?" I asked

But I didn't hear any answer because Andy picked up my legs, John picked up my arms and they lifted me to the side of the pool and threw me in.

"Well that put some life back in to me." I said when I surfaced and swam to the steps to climb out.

Once out I went and got the end of the hosepipe that was laying around and was pleased to find that water came out when I turned it on. I then proceeded to rinse myself off before getting 2 ideas.

The first idea was to stick the end of the hosepipe up my pussy to rinse out any banana and cream that may still have been inside me and everyone watched me as I did so. I'd sat on the side of one of the sun loungers and I messed about a bit, filling myself up then squirting it out. The guys cheered me on to see how far I could squirt the water. I managed about 5 metres.

When I'd had enough of that I said,

"Just one more thing to do."

And I turned the hosepipe to full blast and started spraying it all over the other people there. Although all the girls screamed, they were lucky in that the most that any of them were wearing was Emma, a G-string, the rest being naked. All the guys were wearing shorts and a couple were wearing T-shirts as well. I drenched all of them before George ran at me, scooped me up and jumped in the pool still holding me tight.

When we got out the others decided that it was time to wrap things up and Angela and I packed all the plates and cutlery back into the boxes and carried them to the van.

At the gate we waved everyone off then George put his arm round me and said that I was the best thing that had happened to him since sliced bread.

We locked up and went to bed where we fucked like rabbits until we both went to sleep, me totally exhausted.

*****

For the first time I woke and George and I weren't fucking, in fact he wasn't even on the bed. Everything was deadly quiet as I got up and went downstairs to put some coffee on. When I got to the machine I saw that it was already on and there was a note next to it.

Morning benefits girl.

I thought that you could do with a lay in for once so I've gone to the gym on the scooter.

You did really well yesterday, not just the flyers, or your workout. I liked the way you teased those 4 guys.

Everyone at the party was well impressed with you and are more than happy for you to be part of our swapping group.

Do whatever you want today but please be at the gym in time for your workout, I'm sure that the guys are looking forward to seeing you.

If you fancy handing out some more flyers come to the gym and I'll send Catalina out with you to show you how to get to some other great beaches.

See you later,

Love George.

I stared at the last line for ages. It was the first word that had got me. George had said that he loved me. Love was something that I had never even thought about, why would I want to get romantically involved with a guy? I was having too much fun as things were. I'd heard of and read about girls who's fallen in love and their lives had changed. I didn't want my life to change.

I poured myself a coffee and went out and sat by the pool to think.

I tried to define love, well my version of it, and I came to the conclusion that maybe I did love George but I didn't want things to change and I hoped that George was happy with things as they were. I decided to say nothing and just see how things went.

Maybe George writing 'Love' was just a term of endearment, that he loved me but wasn't 'in love' with me. That last thought made me happy and I decided to forget about in and enjoy the sun for a while.

As I lay there, enjoying the sun giving me a better all-over tan I decided that I would hand out some more flyers that day. George had mentioned a beach up the west coat that he said was quite popular and had a nude section. That part didn't excite me that much, it was handing out flyers on the rest of the beach whilst totally naked. I'd get Catalina to come with me to show me how to get there, and maybe talk get into getting naked as well.

Around lunchtime I put on one of my way too short skirts and one of my strings only G-string then put the rest of the things that I'd need into the Moke's lock box and set off to the gym.

I said hello to Catalina who told me that George was hanging one of the posters in the men's changing room so I went in there to see him. Yes, George was there, so was a man in the showers. He didn't turn away from me, nor try to hide his cock as I spoke to George. When I told him that I fancied handing out some flyers he told me that I'd probably enjoy doing that at the Cala Conte Beach which is up the west side of the island.

When I told him that I didn't know how to get there he told me that he's send Catalina with me.

"What do you think of that poster up there?" George asked me.

"Looks good." I replied, "but you should be asking the customers."

George turned to face the man in the shower and said,

"Hey mate, what do you think of this poster?"

"Can't really see it from here." The man replied.

"Well come over here and have a look?"

"Err, won't the young lady mind?"

"Hell no, you'll see why when you look at the poster."

The naked man walked over to us with me watching his cock that was getting bigger by the second. The man looked up at the poster, then to me, then back up to the poster.

"That's you isn't it?" He asked.

"Yep." I replied.

"You look good, err Suzie, both of you."

I watched his eyes go backwards and forwards between me and me on the poster.

"If you want to see more of the real Suzie come back this evening, she puts on and amazing workout don't you Suzie?"

"I do, even more revealing than what you see up there."

"Come on Suzie," George said, "Leave the man to get changed in peace and I'll give Catalina the good news."

We left the room, George going first, and when I gave the man one last, quick look I saw that his right hand was wanking his cock. I smiled.

Catalina was happy to go for a ride and as we walked to the Moke she said,

"It's a hot one today, it's a shame that George's car hasn't got air conditioning."

"I don't think that air con would be much use without a roof on the car Catalina." I replied as I dropped my skirt revealing one of my strings only G-strings.

"Hmm, true." Catalina replied.

"You could always take some of those clothes off Catalina."

(Catalina was wearing a blouse, a bra, a skirt and presumably knickers.)

"I don't know that I could do that."

"Why not Catalina? Who's going to see you that you know? Besides, I bet that your bra and knickers could easily be mistaken for a bikini."

"I don't know."

"Go on, no ones going to know and I guarantee that you will feel cooler."

We climbed into the Moke and as Catalina went to put the seatbelt on she hesitated then let go of the seatbelt, took her blouse off and put the seatbelt on.

"Pretty bra Catalina." I said, "matching set?"

"Yes."

"Well then I'm sure that you will look like you're wearing a bikini. Besides, wearing that skirt you'll look over-dressed compared to me."

Catalina thought for a couple of seconds then unfastened her skirt and managed to shuffle it off without unfastening the seatbelt.

I smiled at Catalina then started the Moke and drove off. Catalina looked a little nervous as we drove through the streets of Ibiza town but as the buildings decreased in numbers she started to relaxing. By the time we got to a village called Sant Josep she was much more relaxed and she looked like she was enjoying the breeze on her normally covered bits.

We came to a long straight road and Catalina said that the beach was at the end of the straight road.

"We have to park in amongst the bushes at the end." Catalina said.

"Judging by the number of cars in front of us I would say that it's going to be quite busy." I replied.

"It's very popular." Catalina said.

We followed the car in front of us off the road and onto the very dusty land. Cars were parking anywhere and everywhere in amongst the bushes, no organisation whatsoever. When I managed to find somewhere to park I jumped out and said,

"Come on Catalina, pass me your skirt and top and I'll lock them in the lock box."

"Maybe I should put them back on?"

"Don't be daft, it's too hot for those, look around, do you see any other girls wearing skirts and tops?"

Both Catalina and I looked around and I was pleased to not see any girls wearing more than a bikini. Catalina thought for a second then passed me her skirt and top.

"Second step achieved." I thought as I locked up then hid the key.

I gave Catalina a handful of the flyers and pointed her in the direction of away from the road where there weren't as many cars nor people, then I grabbed a handful of flyers and headed towards where most of the people arriving and the heading for the beach were.

I was wearing just one of my strings only G-string, sunglasses and flip flops and I spent most of the time walking directly towards people hoping that they would look at me. I wasn't expecting to get any shocked expressions when someone saw that they could see my slit but I did get a couple of raised eyebrows, both times causing a little wet rush which quickly dried in the heat of the day.

Twice I saw groups of young men heading away from their car and towards the beach and both times I changed direction and walked towards them. When I was right in front of the first group I held out a flyer and asked if I could give them it. Two of the guys put out their hands, one of them saying,

"That's one hell of a bikini bottoms that you're nearly wearing."

"Like it?" I asked as I spread my feet knowing that they'd definitely be able to see my clit.

"Hell yes," another guy said.

"It doesn't cover much does it?" The third guy said.

"It's not supposed to," I replied, "I want to get an all-over tan."

"You'll get tan lines where those strings are." The first guy replied.

"Not if I keep moving them." I said as I used my spare hand to push the string on one hip down a bit.

"Hardly worth wearing it is it?" The third guy asked.

"You're right," I replied, "but it gives guys like you something to talk about, besides, it will come off when I go onto the beach and if you want to see more of me you should come to the gym this evening."

"Do you really workout totally naked?" The guy with the flyer asked.

"Me and any other girls that wants to as well. The gym owner lets us in for free if we workout totally naked."

"Isn't it embarrassing for you?" One of the guys asked.

"Why, it's not like you can see any more of us than you can on the beach? Anyway, gotta go, lots of flyers to hand out, maybe I'll see you on the beach later, or at the gym this evening?"