Sandra after University Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I left them and seconds later I looked back and saw that they'd turned and were watching me.

The second group of guys weren't as talkative but I did spread my feet for them as I stopped in front of them forcing them to stop. I don't have to tell you where their eyes were looking, again giving me a little wet rush.

I continued putting the flyers on windscreens and handing them to every guy that looked reasonable until I ran out of them, then I went back to the Moke. Catalina wasn't there so I sat on the front to wait for her. After a few seconds I decided that I was going to ditch the G-string ready for hitting the beach. I had just opened the lock box when Catalina returned.

"You look relaxed Catalina." I said.

"Yes, I am, this bra and knickers does look like a bikini. No one gave me any disgusted looks."

"Why should they, you are an attractive young woman, you look great."

It was then that Catalina saw that I'd taken off the G-string.

"Are you going onto the beach like that Sandra?"

"Yes, why?"

"I'm pretty sure that the main beach isn't a nude beach."

"I haven't seen any policemen here, have you Catalina?"

"No, but they do have some security men."

"So what are they going to do, tell me to leave?"

"Maybe."

"Well by that time I'll have handed out lots of flyers so I would have been moving on to the nude beach anyway. So are you going to join me naked as well Catalina?"

"I don't think so."

"Well at least go topless, I bet that just about every woman on the beach will be topless, even the non-nude part."

"I don't know, someone might see me."

"So what, being topless is no big deal, I bet that you've seen hundreds, if not thousands of topless women on the beaches Catalina."

"True, but, but my tits aren't as nice as yours Sandra."

"Catalina, tits are tits, men love then in any shape and size, well maybe not the ones that hang down below the waist, life must be difficult for those women. Besides, your tits look good to me, what are they, a 'B' cup?"

"Yes."

"The same a Lucy's, the girl who worked out with me yesterday, and she wasn't shy about letting hers free."

Catalina thought for a few seconds then reached up behind her back and unfastened her bra.

"Give it to me," I said, "I'll lock it up to keep it safe. They look good Catalina, nice and proud, not a hint of sag."

"True, but I'm still young and they're soft and bouncy."

"Like most women's then, not all women are freaks like me."

"You're not a freak Sandra, it's just that your tits haven't filled out yet, we all develop at a different rate."

"True, so now that we've established that you are just your average, beautiful Spanish girl are you ready to hit the beach, hand out some flyers then do a bit of sunbathing?"

"Yes I am. Pass me some more flyers please Sandra."

The naked me and the topless Catalina started walking towards the beach as I thought,

"Third step achieved, just the knickers to go but I'm not going to rush it, plenty of time."

Catalina did look a little nervous as we headed onto the road for the last hundred or so metres. Fortunately for her most people were walking the same way. The 2 old men at the barrier across the road to stop cars going the last bit didn't give us more than a cursory glance but after we'd passed them Catalina quietly said,

"I thought that those 2 old men might say something about me being topless."

"Sorry to spoil your fun Catalina but they were more likely to say something about me, I'm the totally naked girl."

As we walked the last bit a bus passed us then stopped and dozens of people got off, all headed straight towards the beaches.

"It's that way." Catalina said.

"I guessed that." I replied as I looked at Catalina and saw that her tits were wobbling as she walked. Something that I've never noticed mine do.

We went down the concrete ramp and onto the beach and I went to the people nearest the sea whilst Catalina started at the back. I immediately noticed some people staring at the naked me but I ignored them and started handing the flyers to the youngish people who were there.

I got to the first group of 4 guys that I'd gone up to in the car park and as I got close one of them said,

"Hey guys, that chic from the car park is here and she's even more naked."

The other 3 guys turned and looked as I squat down in front of them with my knees wide apart. I was between them and the sea which was the way they were all looking.

"Hi guys, enjoying the sun and the view?"

"Hell yeah," one of them said, another said,

"And the view just got a lot better as well."

"Oh boys, are you looking at my pussy, that's rude, you should be looking at my face."

"You don't want us to look at your face do you Suzie?" one of the guys said, "if you did you wouldn't be squatting down like that. I must say that your tits and pussy look superb Suzie."

"Yeah," another of the guys said, "those nipps and that clit look so chewable."

"Don't those nipple barbell things get hot in the sun?" Another guy asked. "I could suck them to keep them cool."

"Now now guys, no sex on the beach, I just came over to see if you've decided to come to the gym this evening, or maybe tomorrow evening. I'm there every evening."

"And you really workout like that every evening?" One of the guys asked.

"That's what I said wasn't it, it's no fun wearing clothes. Well gotta go guys, flyers to deliver. See you this evening."

I stood up and moved on to a middle-aged guy who had been watching me. He was on his own. laying on his back up on his elbows. I stood real close to him with my feet well apart and said,

"You look like you workout sir, fancy coming to this gym on an evening, you can watch me working out like this whilst you're there."

I handed the man a flyer thinking that by the looks of him he'd never been to a gym in his life but it was good to tease him.

I made it to the end of the beach where Catalina was waiting for me. As I got close she said,

"You're such a tease Sandra."

"Yes I am, and I love it, and so do the guys, you should try it Catalina, it will make you feel good. Shall we move on to the other beach, where is it?"

"Back the way we came Sandra, it's down some steep steps, not that I've ever been down there, whenever I came here with my parents they said that I was too young to go there."

"Well you're an adult now so you can go wherever you want. You can even take those knickers off if you want."

"I don't know about that." Catalina replied.

I'd sown the seed and I left it at that. We walked off the beach, up the ramp, passed the cafe and along the edge of the rocks.

"Where's the security guards that you told me about Catalina?" I asked.

"I have no idea, the last time that I was here they looked so big and terrifying."

"They're just men." I replied.

As we walked along I got a few stares from people walking the other way but I ignored them, mainly because I was looking down at the rocks and the people swimming. Then we came to some steps down, yes they were steep but the little beach at the bottom looked inviting.

I went down the steep and uneven steps first and I smiled at the handful of people who were coming up, their eyes weren't really on mine but on my pussy and tits as the climbed right in front of me.

As we got to the little beach bar I turned and went to it. There was a youngish guy serving and I saw his eyes look me up and down as I approached him.

"Hi, could I ask you to put some of these on your counter please?" I asked.

"Seguro hermosa dama." He replied.

I hadn't a clue what he had said to me but he put his hand out and I put about a dozen flyers in his hand.

"Muchas gracias." I replied.

I saw him look at the top flyer then look up at me and smile. I smiled back then turned and left.

"This won't take long, there's only about 50 people here and most of them look quite old." Catalina said.

"We'll go for a swim when we're are done." I replied.

I ignored Catalina protests about not having a swimsuit or a towel and started looking for suitable guys to hand flyers to.

Ten minutes later Catalina and I were stood next to each other looking out to sea.

"It looks inviting." I said.

"Si, but I don't have a swimsuit or a towel." Catalina replied.

"It looks like you have 2 choices Catalina, either go in like that then have to cope with riding back with wet knickers, or you could take them off, go skinny dipping then put them back on when the sun has dried you.

"I can't go skinny dipping." Catalina replied.

"Why not? Just about everyone else here is totally naked, have you seen anyone that you know?"

"No."

"Then why not do what everyone else here is doing?"

Catalina though for a few seconds then quickly pulled down her knickers revealing a thick black bush."

"My gawd," I thought, "you have to shave that lot off Catalina."

But I actually said nothing.

Putting the flyers down with Catalina's knickers and partially covering them in sand to stop them blowing away, I followed Catalina who had almost run into the water. I guessed that she was trying to avoid being seen naked which was stupid because there were naked people all around her.

Anyway, we splashed each other and messed around for a few minutes then I asked Catalina,

"So what do you think about skinny dipping?"

"It's, it's good, I never thought that it could feel so much better that with a swimsuit on. Does it feel even better with no hair down there?"

"Yes It does Catalina, I never thought that it would but it does."

"I feel sort of free, natural."

"Yes, we weren't born in clothes, nor hair on our bodies and going back to how nature intended us to be feels so good." I said.

"Being like this makes me feel good about myself."

"Exactly Catalina, you should try it more often. Here, give me your hand and we'll walk around a bit."

"On the beach, out of the water? I'm not sure about that." Catalina replied.

But by then I had hold of Catalina's hand and we were wading out of the water and Catalina's spare hand was hovering in front of her big black bush.

"Don't try to cover yourself Catalina, that will only attract everyone's attention."

"I think that my bush is doing that already, nearly all the other women are bald down there like you are Sandra."

As we walked along the water's edge I said,

"Yes, I have had laser hair removal treatment so I will never have a bush again and I feel so much more natural, and sexy, without pubic hair."

"Maybe I should do the same."

"I can guarantee that you won't regret it Catalina and all the handsome young men who come to the gym will appreciate you more."

"You mean doing your workout, like this Sandra?"

"Of course, it's natural, the ancient Greeks used to exercise naked."

"I don't know Sandra, what will George think, and what if someone that I know comes to the gym and sees me?"

"So what? You can't go through life worrying about what other people think of you, do you think that my mother would be happy if she knew about my workouts and what I wear, or should I say don't wear, most of the time?"

We got to the end of the beach and turned (the whole beach is probably less that 100 metres long).

"Besides Catalina, how do you know that your friends and family don't come to this very beach sometimes? Maybe that girl over there laying on her stomach is one of your friends?"

"I don't think so, I can't see her face, but you are right Sandra. I have to live my life how I want to not how I think other people think I should."

"So does that mean that you will join me for my workout this evening?"

"Maybe, I do need to get more exercise."

By that time we'd reached the other end of the beach and the sun had dried our bodies. It was a more relaxed Catalina that walked to where we had left the flyers and her knickers.

"Don't put those on yet Catalina, lets see if you can make it back to the Moke like that."

Catalina looked at me for a few seconds then I watched as she bunched her knickers in her hand then said,

"Come on, let's go before I lose my nerve."

"Good girl." I replied, "you won't regret it."

"Do you want to hold my hand Catalina?" I asked when we got to the top of the steep steps.

"No, I'm okay, this isn't as nerve-racking as I thought it would be."

After we crossed the open space and got to the road I saw about a dozen people walking towards us and I wondered how Catalina was feeling.

"Are you okay Catalina?" I quietly asked.

"I think so."

"Just act as if you have your best summer dress on." I quietly said.

I felt one of Catalina's hands find mine and I gently squeezed it as we got right in front of the people, some of them staring at the 2 naked young women and some looking anywhere but at us.

We continued walking and saw more people and the 2 old men at the barrier across the road. No one said anything to us. There were more people wandering around the car park and we made it back to the Moke with Catalina having let go of my hand.

"So Catalina, how was that experience, what was it like to be naked in public?"

"Well I never thought that I even wanted to try it but now that I have I actually enjoyed it, I've never felt so free, so natural and I'm actually feeling quite horny, my pussy is all wet."

"And your nipples look very hard too Catalina."

"They are, and they're tingling too."

"So you're going to get naked again?"

"Yes, I think that I will."

"Catalina, when we walked back here I saw some cars turning into a car park on the other side of the road, did you put any flyers on the cars over there?"

"No."

"Neither did I, do you fancy putting some on them now, I'll get the Moke and out wait for you at the entrance."

"On my own?" Catalina asked.

"Yes, why not?"

Catalina though for a few seconds then grabbed a handful of the flyers and set off. I watched her for a couple of seconds, thinking that she has a cute butt and that she had come a long way since I first met her, then I climbed into the Moke and drove after her.

I watched Catalina finish walking around the parked cars then back to me. As she walked towards me a middle-aged couple walked into the car park and right passed Catalina. As she got to the Moke she asked for her clothes.

"They're in the lock box, we'll get them out when we park at the gym." I replied.

"But.........."

Catalina was quiet for a few seconds then climbed in and put her seatbelt on. As we drove off down the road I was pleased with Catalina and that pleasure increased when she said,

"I'll need to go to a shop when we get back to buy some razors."

I smiled.

Catalina started to look a little nervous as we approached Ibiza town so I pulled off the road into a quiet street and told her that we could get dressed there. Catalina thanked me as I got out and opened the lock box. I put on just my way too short skirt and I was pleased to see that Catalina put on just her blouse and skirt leaving her bra and knickers in the lock box.

I stopped again at the first little supermarket that I saw, got my little bag out of the lock box and said,

"Come on I'll treat you to some shaving things."

"You're going into the supermarket like that?" Catalina asked.

"Yes, why not?"

My little pointed tits and barbells led the way into the shop, the young shop assistant girl only staring at me for a couple of seconds.