Sandra Can't Sleep

Story Info
Sandra hopes to find sleep on the couch.
3.5k words
4.51
81.8k
69
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sandra was laying in bed, reading a book when her dad knocked on the door before poking his head in.

"Your mother and I are headed out now, Uncle Kyle is here to watch David."

"You know I could have watched him if you asked."

"You're his sister, not our on demand baby sitter. Now you can entertain yourself instead of your little brother." Dad knew Sandra was agreeable and would not have denied babysitting if asked. He also knew that she was an adult who had her own life and didn't want to impose.

"He's 15, why does he need a sitter anyways?" Dad rolled his eyes.

"You know why. See you on Monday, love you sweetie."

"Love you too Dad, have fun." He was gone and she settled back with her book.

It was around seven when Dad said goodnight, it was around nine when she decided to have a shower. From the living room down stairs Sandra could see the flicker of the TV, from the bedroom next door she could hear the gunfire of whatever David was playing. With her own eye roll over his game obsession she minded her own business and stepped into the bathroom.

Looking in the mirror, she wiped the makeup from around her blue eyes and ran a brush through her loose red curls. Sandra turned the shower on and stepped under the warm spray, sighing at the lovely feel of the water across her skin. She loved to shower before bed, it was one of her favorite ways to relax before sleep. Pouring lavender body wash into her pouffe, she rubbed the sweet smelling foam across her body, taking some extra time to massage her breasts. No one else was touching her there, and touches there felt nice, even if it was by her own hand. Not that she didn't want to be touched. She was just shy and nervous, never realizing a man was showing interest in her until it was too late. She ran the pouffe across her shaved pussy, a small lovely feel, already a little sensitive from the tit massage she had just given herself. She ran the pouffe through there again, then slid her fingers across her swelling clit. Eyes closed, fingers moving lightly in little circles, Sandra let out a very small moan.

Bang! Bang! Bang! Someone was pounding on the bathroom door.

"Sandra! Get out of there! I have to pee!"  David was yelling through the door. Sandra sighed, he wouldn't go away and her mood was ruined. She rinsed off and wrapped herself in a towel before opening the door. Stomping past her annoying sibling, she didnt slam the door to her room, but closed it harder than she needed to.

Annoyed, she dried off and threw the towel aside before brushing her hair and twisting it into braids on either side of her head. Sandra sat on her bed for a moment. Her pussy was warm, but she decided to ignore it and go to bed, she would have time in the morning.

That was her second favorite time to do it, all sleepy and warm, half in a dream. It was so easy to pretend someone was cuddled up to her, touching her and kissing her. She dragged the blanket across her body and turned the light off before snuggling into her pillow.

Sleep was evasive though. She tossed and turned, pulling the blanket up before tossing it down. She kicked a leg out, then bunched the comforter up so she could cuddle it. Sandra sighed and rolled onto her back before looking at the clock. It was just after eleven. Maybe she could go down stairs and watch TV, fall asleep in front of a movie. That seemed like an idea, so she got up and pulled on shorts and a tank top before heading down.

The game racket was still rumbling from David's room, and much to Sandra's dismay, the TV light was still flickering at the bottom of the stairs. Uncle Kyle had not gone to bed yet, and he had the weirdest taste in movies. With a small sigh she descended, the comfort of the couch and the lull of the TV calling to her.

She stepped into the living room and Uncle Kyle looked up at her. He sat in the corner of the couch, three beer cans on the coffee table in front of him.

"Sandra? What are you doing down here sweety?" He stirred slightly, sitting upright and pausing the TV.

"I couldn't sleep, so I came down here to watch TV." He was looking her up and down in a way she had seen others do before and felt a sudden bit of self awareness over how short her shorts were, and the small band of bare skin showing between her top and bottom. He shook his head slightly.

"Of course, have a seat!" He gestured to the couch and she took a spot at the other end. The couch blanket was small, really more of a lap blanket. Even if she curled up it wasn't going to cover her whole body.

"Why don't you come sit with me, you may relax a bit more if your warm?" Her struggle was obvious.

"Sure." Sandra slid over and leaned against Kyle. He was only a year older than her dad, but looked at least five years younger. He had always rocked what she thought of as a surfer look. Shaggy brown hair that fell to just above his shoulders, tanned skin, lean yet not soft. The only feature he had in common with her dad was his blue eyes, the same eyes she had.

He had been her favorite uncle when she was a kid, but adolescent independence had resulted in distance between them. But when he put his arm around her, Sandra relaxed against him, feeling safe and comfortable. He hit play and the movie turned back on.

A blonde woman and a man dressed in furs started talking. It appeared he wanted sex, and she didn't, but eventually relented.

"What are you watching?" She asked, feeling a bit odd about being so close to her uncle as such intimate things happened on screen.

"Barbarella, an old movie from the 60s. It's one of my favorites."

Sandra was quiet until it cut to the blonde, cheerful and satisfied in the mans bed.

"It sure seems like that's thing people like to do." She said as the blonde on the TV sang cheerfully.

"Whats that?" He asked.

"Sex. Everyone seems so crazy about it, it must really be fun."

"Well it is." He paused for a moment. "Haven't you ever done it?"

"No." She paused for a moment herself. "I've never even kissed a guy."

Kyle sat upright and adjusted her so they were looking eye to eye.

"You've never even kissed a guy? But your so pretty? Its hard to believe you haven't even kissed someone."

Sandra looked down, embarrassed and flattered. Kyle had called her pretty, that felt nice. But she was also painfully aware of her inexperience on the sexual playground.

"I- I dunno." She stammered, looking at her hands in her lap. "No one ever really asked me out. I just kinda... well... I dunno."

She was getting flustered and even more embarrassed, she was glad the lighting in the room didn't show the blush she could feel in her cheeks.

"Do you want to kiss anyone?" She looked up in surprise and replied automatically.

"Yes, of course!" She met his eyes, looking at her with something in them, but immediately looked back down, embarrassed again. His hand came into her view, his fingers under her chin gently raised her head. He looked at her, intensity in his blue eyes as he drew closer, and closer.

Suddenly, softly, sweetly, his lips were on hers. She moaned softly in the back of her throat, part of her insisting she needed to move away, her uncle was the wrong person to do this with. Most of her wanted to stay though, so she did. His kiss filled her with warmth, and when he pressed against her more firmly, she moved her hand to his shoulder, wanting more touch. His mouth opened and moved against hers, she did her best to keep up.

"Mmmm." He moaned against her, the sound sending delightful sparks through her, making her pussy tingle. Kyle opened her mouth with his and coaxed her tongue out. She followed his lead, unsure but excited as their tongues met and danced over their teeth. It felt so good to kiss and be kissed, she sighed slightly and relaxed into him.

His hand found her breast and startled, she pulled back. Her senses coming back to her, Sandra looked at Kyle. Slowly, but intently, he came back to her, lowering her down onto the couch before enveloping her in his frame, his mouth finding hers again. This time with more need and passion, his hand almost immediately on her breast again, this time with no complaint from her.

He caressed, then massaged her breast with his strong fingers, working their way to the already stiffening nipple. Sandra moaned against his mouth as he gripped her through the thin fabric. The incredible sensation of her nipple sliding through his pinch turned the tingles in her pussy to warm sparks. He pulled her nipple up, the pressure growing, it was almost starting to hurt when it slid free of his grasp. She jumped slightly and her hips bumped Kyle's. He gasped drawing free of her mouth.

But Sandra wanted more. She didn't care this was her uncle Kyle. She wanted that taste, his warm mouth back on hers and his hands on her body. She reached down and grabbed her shirt, pulling over her head and freeing her breasts.

"Sandra..." He sounded unsure suddenly and pulled back, trying not to look.

"Touch me, please?" She took his hand and placed it over her breast, erect nipple pressing into his palm.

"Can I have more kisses?" She asked quietly and as sweetly as she could.

"Of course baby." His fingers sank into the soft flesh of her breast as his mouth returned to hers with a new intensity. He drew out her tongue and possessed her in a way she had never imagined. He ground his crotch against hers, there was no mistaking the bulge, his hard cock kept from her body only by a few thin layers of fabric. There was also no mistaking the incredible feel when he hit her clit, she moaned and rocked against him. It was clear she was definitely wet.

His mouth left hers and moved to her ear, licking along the lobe and making her shiver.

"Have you ever seen a cock before?" His breath was hot in her ear, she squirmed slightly under him.

"No." It was a lie, she had seen cocks before. But never like this, never one hard and wanting for her. He got up, onto his knees.

"Come see what I have for you." A request had never sounded so appealing to Sandra before. She sat upright, took hold of his belt and unbuckled it. The button on his pants took a little fumbling, but she got that open soon enough. It was no work to unzip him and get his pants down to his knees.

Sudden shyness overtook her as she was confronted with the massive tent in his underwear. She looked up at him, nervous. He wrapped one of her braids around his hand and he nodded at her encouragingly. She reached out and touched it, wrapping her hand around the end. Uncle Kyle sighed and she moved her hand towards his body until the underwear was taut and she could move no further. She looked back up, his eyes were closed, the light of the TV flickering across his chiseled face.

Emboldened by the comparative privacy of him not looking, she hooked her fingers into the waistband of his underwear and pulled them down. His cock, huge and hard sprung free right in her face, sending new sparks off in her pussy. It seemed almost impossible such a thing could go inside her, let alone feel so good she should want more. Sandra reached out again, starting with her fingers at the base of his shaft. She slid them upwards until they reached the head, then ran them around the bottom of the head. Spreading her fingers around the circumference, she slid them up the head until they met at the tip. He was wet too, a small bead on the tip she smeared around with her thumb. His fingers tightened their grip and he moaned again.

Curious, she brought her thumb to her mouth and sucked the salty flavor off of it. She looked back up and saw he was watching her.

"Kiss it." Kyle said, and she did as she was told. Sandra pressed her lips to the tip of his cock. He moaned again, his hips rocked slightly and her lips were parted. Just a bit of him entered her mouth, she opened more and ran the tip of her tongue around the small divot in the peak.

"Yes!" The word was almost a gasp, his other hand found her other braid and pulled her a little closer. She opened her mouth more and sucked, pulling the entire head in. Sandra ran her tongue around it, wanting to make him moan again. He did, and she leaned in, trying to take more of him. His cock was so big, and her mouth so unused to this, she couldn't fit much more. It felt good though, she felt sexy, amazed at how turned on she was just by sucking on him. Just shifting her legs set off incredible sensations from her clit, her nipples were tingling with desire for touch. Sandra bobbed her head, taking the bit of cock she could rapidly in and out. The response from Uncle Kyle was immediate and satisfying.

"Oh fuck yes! Good girl!" He let got of her braids and put one hand on the back of her head. She kept going as fast as she could, wanting him to feel as good as possible for as long as possible. He was moaning, and then she was being pulled away from his delicious cock by her braids.

Sandra let out a little whimpering sound and looked up at Kyle, who lowered her onto her back. He grabbed her shorts by the waistband and pulled them down past her knees in one quick motion. In an equally quick motion Kyle's lips were on her pussy, kissing her small, soaked hole. He trailed his tongue up, parting her lips, she threw her head back and moaned. He wrapped his arms under her legs and held her by the hips as he worked up to Sandra's clit, flicking it lightly before placing another kiss. She could barely keep track of what he was doing down there, all that really mattered was it felt amazing. Her hand found his hair and gripped it.

"Oh God!" Her hips bucked as much as they could in his iron grip, he had found the perfect spot. Her breaths were all little moans, everything felt incredible and she knew she was right on the edge. Sandra trembled as his tongue did things to her, he felt better than anything she had ever done to herself. Her core was tightening, lighting bolts of pleasure were firing off from her clit.

"Please Uncle Kyle, I'm c-ahh!" There was no finishing her words, he already had her there. Her back arched and her legs attempted to close. He stopped, but didn't retreat, keeping her legs apart. Her clit was begging for more, but even the feel of Kyle's breath was enough. She relaxed and he let her go, moving upright and staying between her legs.

She closed her eyes as his finger slowly entered her.

"I thought you hadn't been with anyone." His finger was halfway in and had met no resistance.

"I haven't. I have toys." He chuckled a little at her response.

"Clever girl, it always feels better when you know what to expect." He withdrew the solitary finger and pushed two in her. Sandra closed her eyes and moaned, they slid into her smoothly. His thumb lightly brushed back and forth across her clit, she squirmed and moaned under his heavenly touches. Slowly, he pumped his fingers in and out of her, pausing occasionally to drive her to the edge with clit touches. She could feel how wet she was, part of her wondered if the couch was damp. But mostly she just wanted more of him inside her, moving so nicely that her pussy was trembling with the sweet tingles. His fingers were suddenly gone, she looked up to see his hand was wrapped around his cock.

"Ready for more?" She knew he wasn't offering fingers anymore.

"Yes please." Nervous, but sure, her voice was barely above a whisper. Uncle Kyle had a cock much bigger than the slim, white vibrator she kept under her spare pillow.

He moved closer, pressed himself against her drenched and desiring hole. He looked at her again, flickering lights making it hard to read his eyes.

"Can I have a kiss?" She asked.

"Of course baby." He was on top of her, hot body pressed against hers as his mouth met hers. He kissed her sweetly, as as he was doing so, the tip of his dick entered her. She gasped against him and his kiss became more intense, his tongue drawing hers as he slowly rocked back and forth, working more of himself into her pussy.

She broke the kiss, needing air. She was dizzy with kisses and cock, he was a giant inside of her, filling her in a way she had only imagined. She was making small sounds and definitely liked it. His cock felt incredible, and she was sure once she was used to this massive sensation it would be even better than his fingers.

Uncle Kyle buried his face in her hair and kissed her ear as his body met hers and his entire cock filled her pussy all the way. He stopped and she was glad. It hurt just a little, she made a small sound like an oh!

"Does that feel good?" He asked, breath hot and tickling in her ear.

"Yes Uncle Kyle. I want more." She wrapped her arms around him and he groaned. He moved slowly, drawing back and filling her pussy with the delicious sparks of pleasure. She moaned softly in his ear and did her best to move with him, wanting him to feel just as good as she did. They slowly picked up speed together, his body clapping against hers in an increasing tempo. Her fingers dug into his back and his mouth crashed onto hers again for a brief and intense moment.

Sandra's legs wrapped around him and she cried out as she pushed back. His chest pressed against her nipples, the sensation sending lovely little pulses down to her core.

"I think I'm gonna cum again!" She almost panted the statement out, she was breathing hard and so was he.

"Do it! Cum for your Uncle!" Somehow he picked up the pace further, ramming his cock in and out at a speed that was mindblowing to her.

"Oh my God!" She yelled out, legs and arms clenching around him as she reached her peak. He kept pumping as her pussy clenched and trembled, each stroke sending surges of ecstacy throughout her entire body. She pressed against him, so absorbed in her orgasm that moving with him wasn't an option.

But then he was gone, pulled back from her. Hand around his cock, he pumped it twice.

"Oh fuck!" He yelled, hips jerking as a dollop of something warm splattered onto her hip. She realized quickly that he had cum and that's what was on her. Kyle half fell half sat back, breathing heavy. After a second, he cast a nervous look towards the stairs.

"Do you think David heard us?" He looked back at her. The nerves left his eyes as they swept over her nude form, still spread on the couch in front of him.

"No, all he can hear when he's gaming is 'major pwnage'." He chuckled a little at that, then took his shirt off and used it to wipe the mess up.

"Come here." Kyle said, and opened his arms. Sandra went to him and he held her against his bare skin, stroking her upper back lightly. She relaxed into his embrace, warm and comfortable.

"How are you feeling?" He asked as an angel on the TV carried two women off into the end credits of the movie.

"A little sore, but good." His arms tightened around her for a moment before relaxing again. The credits played through, then went to DVD menu. Sandra sat up, grabbed the remote and turned off the TV. She stood up and offered her hand to Kyle.

"Daddy keeps condoms in his bedside table. Show me how to use them?"

She did not have to ask him twice.