All Comments on 'Sandra Can't Sleep'

by PureZoetry

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well written and very descriptive. As reading, It was as I were the uncle . . . That verifies the quality you have give us, as readers, and Sandra as your willing participant.

craigoolcraigoolover 1 year ago

This is one of the most popular categories on Literotica. You get to the characters motivations, and don't scrimp on telling the action. Good work, I hope to see more from you in this and other categories.

RedOctopusRedOctopusover 1 year ago

Liked the story but . . . . I looked up ' pouffe' 'cause it sounded interesting and might have some future use and found out it is a foot stool. Did I miss something?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

@RedOctopus you are being willfully obtuse if you think the character was using a foot stool to wash her body. The author clearly meant a "shower pouf" but I suspect you already knew that are just being pedantic.

Crusader235Crusader235over 1 year ago

Wow very hot niece and uncle sex. Her younger brother was impressed with the video he shot in the dim light with his new iphone. Bro is already making plans on using that vid to have his big sister take his virginty. Five stars, and we hope you continue.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

It was excellent very sexy

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPureZoetry@PureZoetry
Zoey has been interested in kink since before she was old enough to understand. Now that she's a grown up with experience in sex and kink, it's time to mix her favorite hobbies.